PS
Pam S.
05/29/2020 Category: Service
Pam said they got her in right away and they only did what was needed.
JEREMY K., General Manager from Eurosport (Mercedes, BMW, Mini, Porsche) responded on 06/01/2020

Thank you Pam/John, I hope your sister has a safe trip. Let us know if she needs anything.

Jake W.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
05/28/2020 Category: Service
Jake said this business was really nice to him. The whole time they kept him up to date on the odd issue he was having with his vehicle and overall, they treated him really good.

Thank you for the review Jake. We appriciate your business and look forward to taking care of you and your Mini Cooper.

DILU D.
MINI Cooper Countryman
05/27/2020
Mini Cooper service
I have never been disappointed at Euro Sports and once again you have gone above and beyond. From the ownership on, you are a classy bunch. Thanks.

Dilu, thank you for the review and great conversations on your ride home. Have a good trip, stay safe.

MINI Cooper Coupe
05/26/2020
Same day service, professional, affordable and competent.

Thank you for choosing Eurosport to care for your Mini. We look forward to assisting you with your vehicle needs.

JODI R.
Star, ID
Mercedes-Benz S500
Friendly and great work
Always fast getting me in and outand very friendly and helpful

Jodi, thank you for the review and choosing Eurosport for your European car needs.

KK
KEN K.
Porsche 911
Knowledgeable
My experience has been one of technical knowledge & ability. They always inform when other issues arise but never “push” service items on the customer.
JEREMY K., General Manager from Eurosport (Mercedes, BMW, Mini, Porsche) responded on 05/26/2020

Good morning Ken. Thank you for choosing Eurosport for your Porsche needs. We look forward to keeping your 911 on the road and comfortable for you to enjoy.

CK
CRAIG K.
Porsche 911 Carrera
Professional and curtious service
Carefully explained for addition recommend service

Craig, thank you for bringing your Porsche in, we look forward to being here for your Porsche needs.

Mercedes-Benz C230
05/25/2020
Christian and EuroSport are always great!

Thank you for the review. Eurosport was founded on Mercedes Benz service and repair. We are happy to keep your Benz on the road. We appriciate your business.

Joe K.
Porsche Macan
05/16/2020 Category: Service
Joe said the staff has always taken care of them.

Thank you for the review Joe, its been great to service your Porsche for you.

JEFF S.
Eagle, ID
Mercedes-Benz S550
05/15/2020
Fast and Correct
These guys are very good at what they do. They got on my car immediately and communicated to me exactly what was needed. They fixed it right the first time and my car was sparkling clean when i picked it up. Best value in town for German car repair.

Jeff, thank you for the review. We appriciate your business. We look forward to serviing your vehicle needs. Tell you German Car friends we can take care of them too.

DARREN R.
Mercedes-Benz 300SE
05/12/2020
Masters at working on the older Benzes
Excellent service as always. And there aren’t many competent techs who really know the older (30+ years) Benzes like Eurosport does. Thanks Eurosport for keeping the classics on the road!
JEREMY K., General Manager from Eurosport (Mercedes, BMW, Mini, Porsche) responded on 05/14/2020

Thank you Darren, Mark and Steven have a passion for the star cars. They both drive a Benz, Steven is even building a 190E daily driver with some pretty slick body kit and modification plans!

BV
BOB V.
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
05/07/2020
Great Service Experience!
I called on Monday, was able to get a Wednesday appointment for Mercedes recommended service. Dropped off the car at 9:30, was done by 2pm. No surprises, just really great service, great people and fair pricing. I would suggest that anyone looking for an honest shop for their Mercedes, BMW or Mini; chose this long-standing, family business that has been in existence since the early 90's.
JEREMY K., General Manager from Eurosport (Mercedes, BMW, Mini, Porsche) responded on 05/11/2020

Thank you for the kind words and referrals Bob. Our family enjoys caring for your family's vehicle needs.

Robert C.
Porsche Panamera
05/07/2020 Category: Service
Robert said it was quick service and the fees were half the price of other places. They did a good job and had his vehicle back the same day.

Robert, thank you for the review. Thank you for choosing Rurosport to care for your Panamera.

KP
KARL P.
Eagle, ID
Porsche 911
05/01/2020
Total Professionals
Eurosport are top notch professionals. They were reccomended to me be others in my Porsche club and they have not disappointed.

Thank you for the review Karl. We enjoyed working on your 911. We look forward to working with you!

SK
STEVE K.
Wrightwood, CA
MINI Cooper Hardtop
05/01/2020
Christian and Eric
What I truly respect and very much enjoy about this business is how specifically careful they are to be professional to EVERYONE! Clear honest feedback and assessment as well as great solutions to problems. I drive a 2005 auto and it does and always will have some issues, I use it often and Eurosport keeps the car healthy and sound. I highly recommend this company and the team. Christian runs the shop - he is on top of the schedule and the day to day requirements. I usually plan to wait for my car (reg. maintenance) and am able to because he keeps the shop running "on time". I was in for some work recently and they found an additional issue - I asked if it could be done while I was there and they asked if I could schedule another time due to commitments already made for the day. I really liked that answer - my issue was not a driveability concern and it could wait - this kept them on the issues of the day and that meant the cars committed to would be done. Eric is the front desk person and service writer, he listens and cares about what is wrong with your car. I have a lot of respect for both of them - Eurosport is my repair shop!
JEREMY K., General Manager from Eurosport (Mercedes, BMW, Mini, Porsche) responded on 06/04/2020

Thank you very much for detailed review Steve. We are glad you have chosen Eurosport as your Shop. We look forward to keeping your Mini on the road and ready for your travels.