BD
Barb D.
Idaho
Porsche 911 Carrera
03/30/2020 Category: Service
Barb said they were very efficient, they knew the vehicle, and explained all issues and options to her.
JEREMY K., General Manager from Eurosport (Mercedes, BMW, Mini, Porsche) responded on 04/16/2020

Thank you for your review on our service Barb. Have a blessed summer.

Diane W.
BMW Z3
03/28/2020 Category: Service
Diane said every time she goes to this facility the technicians treat her well as if they want her business. She has gone to other businesses and not been treated well. The experience was good.
JEREMY K., General Manager from Eurosport (Mercedes, BMW, Mini, Porsche) responded on 03/30/2020

Thank you Diane, we appreciate your business. We look forward to working with you to Keep your BMW on the road and healthy!

Mark P.
Porsche Cayman
03/25/2020 Category: Service
Mark said they did what he asked and he was satisfied with the services provided.

Thank you for the review Mark.

JENNIFER D.
Eagle, ID
03/18/2020
Great, fast service
Quick to respond, helpful team, great service! Answered ALL of my questions. Would recommend them without a doubt!
JEREMY K., General Manager from Eurosport (Mercedes, BMW, Mini, Porsche) responded on 03/26/2020

Jennifer, thank you for your review. We look forward to caring for you and your BMW needs.

TI
TERRI I.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
03/12/2020
Friendly, thorough, reasonable
Love these guys! Have been taking my Mini to them since I bought it in 2007. Always give me an estimate and end bill is right on. No surprises. If something changes they call before work is done. Keep up good work!
JEREMY K., General Manager from Eurosport (Mercedes, BMW, Mini, Porsche) responded on 03/18/2020

Terri, thank you for your review. It's been great taking care of your Mini needs over the years.

SHELLEY H.
MINI Cooper Countryman
02/27/2020
Always a pleasure
I am always happy to go to Eurosport because I receive excellent service in a timely manner. They truly take care of their customers and their cars.

Shelley, thank you for your review. We appreciate your response.

Bill M.
Idaho
Mercedes-Benz S550
02/27/2020 Category: Service
Bill said it was easy to make an appointment with this business, he showed up, the employees took him back to his hotel and arranged for him to get picked up when his vehicle was done. The work was reasonably done, the quality was good and the price was reasonable.

Bill, thank you for your review.

DANIEL G.
02/26/2020
Right on time!
Since our BMW X3 is fairly new, and we only have 1 car, I get the oil changed while I wait. These folks are quick and competent. Online summary of inspection gives me notice on future needs such as brakes and tires. 5 stars from me. Fair price too!

Thank you for the review Daniel. Have a great spring/summer.

SP
SEAN P.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
02/22/2020
Top shop compared to others
Accurate and straight forward. No sloppy work or shortcuts. Treated very fairly on price.
JEREMY K., General Manager from Eurosport (Mercedes, BMW, Mini, Porsche) responded on 02/24/2020

Sean thank you for the review and feedback. We look forward to taking care of your vehicle needs.

JUSTINE C.
MINI Cooper Coupe
02/16/2020
Great service and clean shop
So happy I found Eurosport Boise online. Great little shop that provides professional and friendly customer service. I've brought my Mini Cooper in twice and both visits have been great. My first visit was a waiting visit, I was there for about an hour and a half; the lobby was quiet and clean. The second time I dropped my car off for a tire change and brake service. They were accommodating of when I needed to drop my car off, and it was done much quicker than anticipated. Very happy with their service.
JEREMY K., General Manager from Eurosport (Mercedes, BMW, Mini, Porsche) responded on 02/18/2020

Justine, thank you for your review and feedback. We appriciate your business and look forward to serving your vehicle needs.

Justine, thank you for the review and commenting on your experience. We look forward to taking care of your vehicle needs for years to come.

JAMIE G.
Mercedes-Benz 300TD
02/12/2020
Great service and communicatuon
Eurosport Owners and mechanics are total pros!
JEREMY K., General Manager from Eurosport (Mercedes, BMW, Mini, Porsche) responded on 02/12/2020

Jamie/Ted, thank you for trusting us with your cars. We appriciate your business. Thank you for the review.

TN
Tim N.
02/07/2020 Category: Service
Tim said he would recommend the business for service.

Tim, thank you for the review.

Jeff S.
Eagle, ID
Mercedes-Benz S550
02/06/2020 Category: Service
Jeff said the business was good at communication.
JEREMY K., General Manager from Eurosport (Mercedes, BMW, Mini, Porsche) responded on 02/10/2020

Thank you for the review Jeff.

SF
STEVEN F.
MINI Cooper Coupe
02/05/2020
Excellent Shop and timely service
I took my Mini Roadster in for loss of power and really rough running. In in the morning and out by mid-afternoon. I had meant to mention a check of the battery and forgot, but they caught it and we took care of it. As said above , an excellent shop. Steve F

Steve, thank you for the review.

NP
NANCY P.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
01/31/2020
Friendly and professional.
Eurosport always keeps my car in good health and keeps me informed by email for upcoming and needed services.
JEREMY K., General Manager from Eurosport (Mercedes, BMW, Mini, Porsche) responded on 02/03/2020

Nancy thank you for the review. We appreciate your business.