Chris B.
04/18/2019
Vehicle Repair
Evert Automotive is very timely, honest, and works with you. They are upfront and help you make the best decision for your vehicle and your pocketbook. I would recommend to anyone.

GW
Glenn W.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
04/16/2019
They are amazing
They’re very friendly and knowledgeable as a single parent I don’t make a whole lot of money and they were able to work with me to get my truck repaired I would highly recommend them to anybody

NI
Nicole I.
Chevrolet Avalanche
04/16/2019
Best of the Best
My parents have been taking there cars to Evert Automotive for as long as I can remember. They have had nothing but wonderful experiences and so have I. I have taken all of my cars to them and every time I leave 100% satisfied, and feel at ease knowing my cars were taken care of. Plus they are affordable and they tell it to you straight, no surprises. Evert Automotive feels like family to us and I’ll always recommend them to family and friends.
Thank you Everts for being the Best of the Best!
Nicole Immoos -Farwell

Jan C.
Hyundai Accent
04/15/2019
This is the best place!
Rhonda and staff are amazing and Its so rare to have someone you trust to not rip you off or take advantage of you! She gets all my business and is the only place I ever recommend to friends.

RL
Raymond L.
Ford Edge
04/04/2019
Took my Ford Edge to Every for brakes and engine running rough. They diagnosed it to be more serious than I thought. Ronda said it would be best to take it to another shop for deeper repairs and gave me a couple to pick from. The best part is they didn't charge me for the diagnosis. She also said doing the brakes would be a waste of money if the car was bad enough to get a new one, which it is. So she saved me that cost also. Great customer service! Will be taking my other cars to her in the future.

Caryn C.
04/04/2019
Fast and reliable service every time! No one better.
I have been using Rhonda and Evert Automotive for years. You will not find a more honest, reliable repair shop around. They are the best! Not even close.

Mark W.
04/03/2019
20 years of honesty
Rhonda is honest and straightforward with a welcome refreshing since of humor. Her qualified mechanics FINISH the jobs and I can’t emphasize that one point enough.
I could go on and on but it all boils down to my first two thoughts above.

TINA S.
03/27/2019
Simply the best!
I love these people. Aside from being top notch mechanics, they are top notch people. To have someone I trust, work on something that I know nothing about, is priceless. Over the past 15 years Rhonda and Norm have earned mine.
Rhonda M. from Evert Automotive responded on 03/28/2019

Tom and Tina - we thank you for these kind words and for years of trusting us with your vehicles. Further, we know you have better things to do than responding to these review requests! So...we thank you for taking the time to do so.

HB
Hanna B.
Chevrolet S-10
03/27/2019
Chevy s-10
I’ve been coming to Everett automotive for years, always the best customer service. Everett auto is honest and reliable, I highly recommend them
Rhonda M. from Evert Automotive responded on 03/28/2019

I thank you for the kind words, Hanna! And for your continuing trust in us! I appreciate the positive relationship we've had over the years! We will do our best to live up to the highest standards!

Donya H.
Acura TL
03/24/2019
Brake Job
Like always, honest and professional service. I've been a customer for over 20 years and never have been disappointed. Rhonda and Norm are awesome!
Rhonda M. from Evert Automotive responded on 03/28/2019

Those words make us grin, and know we are staying on task! Thanks for taking the time to respond to these requests! (I know you have better things to do!)

Michael S.
Nissan Quest
03/20/2019
So kind and helpful
I brought in my Nissan Quest to Rhonda at Evert Auto after an unfortunate mishap with a large rock in the middle of the road. After putting the van up on the lift, Rhonda and the staff personally showed me the damage to the undercarriage including a gas tank leak. As my vehicle was undrivable at that point, Rhonda had it parked in her secured back lot. Even though it took my insurance company more than 24 hours to get the van towed away to the proper collision facility, I was never charged any parking fee and Rhonda did a better job keeping me updated than my own insurance claims adjuster! I am a repeat customer for Evert Auto and will continue to bring my vehicles for repair and service.
Rhonda M. from Evert Automotive responded on 03/28/2019

We are so grateful for the positive relationship we have with you! Grateful that you put your trust in us...and grateful that you'd take the time to respond to these review requests! It helps us to know we are staying on task! Big Thanks!

Laura S.
Buick Century
03/16/2019
Excellent service as always!!
Awesome customer service!
Rhonda M. from Evert Automotive responded on 03/28/2019

Laura, we always appreciate the kind words! And we appreciate your continuing trust in us! We will always strive to do our best!

RD
ROMMEL D.
Nissan Pathfinder
Good Service
Honest and friendly service

Honda Civic Cpe
03/14/2019
I have been a customer of Evert Automotive for years. They always have quick and courteous service. Rhonda and the boys are always astute to the need of your car. I always recommend Evert Automotive for anyone’s car needs!

Honest reliable work
Highly recommended. I take all my vehicles here. I trust Rhonda 100%. They Are honest and reliable

BK
Barbara K.
INFINITI I35
03/13/2019
Barbara Koch
I was treated wonderfully and promptly...cannot ask for better service!

TN
Tina N.
03/13/2019
Great service. Quick!
Very friendly and knowledge. Work was done quickly. Great place!

NM
Nancy M.
03/07/2019
Best automotive place in Elk Grove
Best mechanics and honest !!! Owner is a gem .

Don B.
03/01/2019
Fixed right
Quick diagnosis and repair. Done right, on time and for what was quoted. My go to shop.

Jason C.
Scion xA
03/01/2019
Honest and Full of Integrity
Most places would have taken my money without thinking twice. Ronda saved me hundreds of dollars by being very honest about the repairs that were needed. I will be back for all my vehicle needs.