Rob C.
Honda Civic Si
07/17/2018
Awesome Service
Our friend was on a 2 month 3000 mile summer trip when her AC went out while in Elk Grove. I told her that I know of the best guys to handle this repair. Norm and Andrew diagnosed the issue in less than an hour and informed us about our repair options and by 2pm had her on her way headed to Yosemite and beyond! Thank you guys for making that happen at the last minute for her!

CN
Camile N.
Chevrolet Suburban
05/14/2018
Evert Automotive Review
I took my car in for an oil change. I was asked if I would wait for the vehicle or I will pick it up later. I asked how long would it take for the oil change, I was told 40 minutes. I vehicle in 30 minutes. I asked them to install a rear wiper blade. I had the wiper blade, it did not fit. Evert was able to get a wiper blade in 10 minutes and they install it. The folks at Evert were very professional and extremely friendly. Thanks
Rhonda M. from Evert Automotive responded on 05/15/2018

We very much appreciate your kind words! It is truly our pleasure to do our best! Thank You!

MZ
Mark Z.
GMC Yukon XL
05/05/2018
Great Service and Great People
We have an old 2003 Yukon XL that we still love and rely on. Evert helps her keep on keeping on. What ever may be ailing her, Evert can find and fix and on the rare occasion when they find something that’s not in the the realm of their expertise, they know a trustworthy place to handle the problem. We have come to trust Evert Automotive to give us accurate diagnostics, accurate repairs and all at a very reasonable price.
Rhonda M. from Evert Automotive responded on 05/05/2018

Mark, we all thank you for this very kind review.  We are committed to making  every interaction be a win-win.  We appreciate your feedback when we succeed (or if we do not.) May we continue a long and mutually beneficial automotive relationship!

Sincerely, Rhonda and Crew

CJ
Carrie J.
04/27/2018
Satisfied Customer
Taken several of our vehicles there. They are fair, won’t charge you for what isn’t needed, will make recommendations, but not pressure you. Great customer service.
Rhonda M. from Evert Automotive responded on 05/15/2018

Carrie, we thank you for the kind words and for taking the time to write them. We will try to continue to live up to them! Thank You, Rhonda and Team

BK
Great detailed service.

EC
Ed C.
04/11/2018
Honest, trust worthy, reasonably priced.
I feel confident the work is being done correctly. Pride in ownership. Never attempts to “up sell” any unnecessary work as I have encountered with car dealerships. Thanks Rhonda!

AT
Alene T.
04/04/2018
Compressor Worked
For two years, I have struggled with low cool air. I tried one mechanic and it worked for a couple of months. Next year, I took my older car to Evert and unknown leaks on the compressor was fixed. This time it worked for the summer. Spring again and the air conditioner no longer works. After considering various options, this time we decided to replace the compressor. What a difference! My car now stays cool and it is great. Thank you Rhonda and your team; I could not be happier!!!

BL
Bruce L.
03/20/2018
1996 Exploder
Thanks for finding the exhaust leak. Had it fixed today at a muffler shop.

RJ
Rosalie/Dan J.
Orangevale, CA
Toyota Avalon
03/14/2018
Always good
It's always, fast, great and easy. Knowledgable, friendly and warm! thank you!

BK
Barbara K.
Lexus SC 400
03/14/2018
Service visit
I was treated fairly and honestly with patience. Thank You.

Tony B.
03/08/2018
Honest and knowledgeable
My family has taken their cars to Evert Automotive for all major repairs. We find them thorough, honest, and not the kind of place that tries to sell you on something you don't need. We recommend them highly. The best part is that Rhonda is often at the front desk and she knows her stuff. She is not a secretary who says, "Someone will get back to you."

Andrew S.
02/22/2018
Awesome!
Better than dealership quality at a cheaper cost with a more rapid turn around ( I asked Toyota for an appointment and they said 4 days before they can look at my vehicle). Rhonda is not only knowledgeable, easy to speak with but clearly cares about the customer. I really like Rhonda, her family and the service they offer.

KP
Ken P.
Buick LeSabre
02/15/2018
Best car service in Elk Grove
Honest, friendly, helpful, courteous, accommodating, and fast. Stands behind their work. Recommend them highly.

KR
Kerri R.
Wilton, CA
Lexus IS 350
02/06/2018
We love Evert. We always get expert, honest advice. And the price is always fair! We have been coming here for years.

DE
Dave E.
02/05/2018
Excellent Service!
The service was excellent and thorough as usual.

Dave S.
02/03/2018
Professional...honest... would recommend to others
We've done business with Evert for many years. They are like your favorite neighbor...easy to talk to and will be honest with you when giving a professional opinion. I've never left after a repair from Evert feeling like I was ripped off. You know you got the best price for the work done. I will be recommending this company for years to come.

GK
Geraldine K.
02/02/2018
friendly, honest, helpful
I have been taking my car to Evert Automotive for many years. The staff are always friendly, remember my name and my automobile. They are helpful and explain what they have done or need to do to repair anything they find amiss with my car. If they cannot do a job, they are helpful in recommending another place to do the work. Their recommendations are always helpful and do a good job. I feel I can trust them with the maintenance of my car.

HA
Honey A.
Saturn SL
01/25/2018
We love Evert!
They always take care of us. We are 2 old ladies and we know that Rhonda is honest with us and makes sure we have safe cars.

Kyle S.
Toyota Avalon
01/24/2018
Greatful customer
I have been and continue to be impressed with the honesty and integrity of Evert automotive. I have received advice that was best for me on multiple occasions through the years. The advice I received was not necessarily in the best financial sense for their business. But receiving honest recommendations gives me (the customer) a peace of mind that is priceless.
Me and my family will be loyal customers and not hesitate to recommend Evert Automotive to our friends and neighbors.

NW
Neil W.
01/10/2018
Thanks!!
Your customer service is always the best!! Thanks for the timely repair turnaround.