Latest Review about 2 months ago

Michael H.
11/30/2018
Dodge 1500 Owner
I have been a client for over 10 years and do business with Rhonda because I trust her.

JJ
John J.
Mercury Mountaineer
Car repair
Great service and knowledge

Don B.
Ford Police Interceptor
Good work
Always done right, and done when they say it will be.

Mary B.
Rancho Cordova, CA
Trusted service
I have been taking my vehicles to Evert Automotive for more than 15 years. I have ALWAYS felt their service to be honest, reliable and professional, highly recommended!

Laura S.
Ford Escort
11/27/2018
Love these guys! 💜
Ok....I just want to give myself a pat on the back for being able to provide such ample job security for the folks at Evert!! My Civic is now 21+ years old and has been towed twice to Evert (this) year. Once for a new coil and the 2nd time for a new starter and earlier in the year fixed the A/C. It was also in need of a new master clutch, which they were kind enough to refer me to Elk Grove Transmission/Muffler, as that's not normally the sort of thing they work on. My mom has also used Evert recently for a new alternator. ALWAYS pleased with their work and work ethic!! Rhonda and the guys in the shop are always pleasant, courteous, professional...just plain nice! They get the job done fast and at a fair price. Very honest!! Big 👍from me!!

Tony B.
11/27/2018
Knowledgeable and trustworthy
Evert Automotive is our go to place for repairs. Over the years I have brought 4 different vehicles to them and have known that they would tell me if it did not need fixed or if there was any work they did not normally do. The greatest thing going for Evert Automotive is that Rhonda, who answers the phone and sits across the desk, knows cars! She doesn't just say, "Someone will get back to you." She knows how to get the needed info to pass along to the mechanics.

Cheri M.
11/26/2018
Honest, friendly, reliable, affordable
Felt welcome and got a good vibe the moment I walked in the door.
They took the time to answer all of my questions. Kept in constant contact with me.
Friendly, honest, incredibly knowledgeable.

Michael H.
11/19/2018
Excellent & Trustworthy
I have been bringing my cars & trucks to Rhonda since she opened for business. She always provides excellent service and attempts to educate me on how to best take care of my vehicles. I have recommended her to everyone that I know and will continue to support Evert Automotive

Jim T.
09/17/2018
Above and beyond, as usual
We asked Evert to evaluate our vehicle for excessive road noise and whatever maintenance tasks they could recommend. They found the cause of the noise quickly, and after gaining our approval, fixed it for less than the estimate. They found no other maintenance needs. In the process, they accidentally performed an unauthorized oil change. For this, they promptly apologized and charged us practically nothing. Evert's integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction is simply the best.
Rhonda M. from Evert Automotive responded on 09/19/2018

So kind, Jim! I appreciate your appreciation!

James M.
09/14/2018
Always reliable
You get the job done right. Always. They stand behind their work.

ST
Shauna T.
08/31/2018
The BEST
Rhonda and the crew are AMAZING! I never feel like I’m being taken advantage of or price gouged.

Stephanie H.
08/06/2018
Rhonda is fantastic at explaining the work that needs to be done. Her prices are reasonable and she's up front about repairs . I trust Evert automotive implicitly.
See review title. Honesty, appropriate pricing, communication. Evert Automotive gets 5 stars.

Rob C.
Honda Civic Si
07/17/2018
Awesome Service
Our friend was on a 2 month 3000 mile summer trip when her AC went out while in Elk Grove. I told her that I know of the best guys to handle this repair. Norm and Andrew diagnosed the issue in less than an hour and informed us about our repair options and by 2pm had her on her way headed to Yosemite and beyond! Thank you guys for making that happen at the last minute for her!

CN
Camile N.
Chevrolet Suburban
05/14/2018
Evert Automotive Review
I took my car in for an oil change. I was asked if I would wait for the vehicle or I will pick it up later. I asked how long would it take for the oil change, I was told 40 minutes. I vehicle in 30 minutes. I asked them to install a rear wiper blade. I had the wiper blade, it did not fit. Evert was able to get a wiper blade in 10 minutes and they install it. The folks at Evert were very professional and extremely friendly. Thanks
Rhonda M. from Evert Automotive responded on 05/15/2018

We very much appreciate your kind words! It is truly our pleasure to do our best! Thank You!

MZ
Mark Z.
GMC Yukon XL
05/05/2018
Great Service and Great People
We have an old 2003 Yukon XL that we still love and rely on. Evert helps her keep on keeping on. What ever may be ailing her, Evert can find and fix and on the rare occasion when they find something that’s not in the the realm of their expertise, they know a trustworthy place to handle the problem. We have come to trust Evert Automotive to give us accurate diagnostics, accurate repairs and all at a very reasonable price.
Rhonda M. from Evert Automotive responded on 05/05/2018

Mark, we all thank you for this very kind review.  We are committed to making  every interaction be a win-win.  We appreciate your feedback when we succeed (or if we do not.) May we continue a long and mutually beneficial automotive relationship!

Sincerely, Rhonda and Crew

CJ
Carrie J.
04/27/2018
Satisfied Customer
Taken several of our vehicles there. They are fair, won’t charge you for what isn’t needed, will make recommendations, but not pressure you. Great customer service.
Rhonda M. from Evert Automotive responded on 05/15/2018

Carrie, we thank you for the kind words and for taking the time to write them. We will try to continue to live up to them! Thank You, Rhonda and Team

BK
Great detailed service.

EC
Ed C.
04/11/2018
Honest, trust worthy, reasonably priced.
I feel confident the work is being done correctly. Pride in ownership. Never attempts to “up sell” any unnecessary work as I have encountered with car dealerships. Thanks Rhonda!

AT
Alene T.
04/04/2018
Compressor Worked
For two years, I have struggled with low cool air. I tried one mechanic and it worked for a couple of months. Next year, I took my older car to Evert and unknown leaks on the compressor was fixed. This time it worked for the summer. Spring again and the air conditioner no longer works. After considering various options, this time we decided to replace the compressor. What a difference! My car now stays cool and it is great. Thank you Rhonda and your team; I could not be happier!!!

BL
Bruce L.
03/20/2018
1996 Exploder
Thanks for finding the exhaust leak. Had it fixed today at a muffler shop.