Ben M.
07/09/2019
Fast and honest
The fast work and amazing communication made the stress of needing my truck fixed go away.
I could not be happier!

SP
Sue P.
07/03/2019
Great service and fast work
I needed some work done and they got me in the next day and completed the job in one day.

Sacramento, CA
Hyundai Accent
06/27/2019
Oil Change. Service is outstanding. The knowlege is always right on target
Rhonda and staff not only give correct information on what can be the problem. They also give you a honest answer and give you suggestion, allow the client to make a clear open decision.

MZ
Mark Z.
GMC Yukon XL
06/27/2019
Best Automotive Shop in Elk Grove
We have been going to Evert Automotive since we moved to Elk Grove almost 3 years ago. We have learned that we can depend on their great service, honest and reasonable prices, and the friendly atmosphere.
Ronda greets you by name and goes over everything that you need, or requested, to be sure that everything is completed as expected. She will call if anything else is found and get your approval before any additional work is started. We are always very happy with the work that Evert performs for us, as well as the price. Evert has helped us keep our 2003 Yukon XL running like a champ. They will soon be taking care of our new Chevy Equinox’s needs as well.
Thanks Ronda and everyone at Evert for being the kind of people that we can trust and depend on.
Customers for Life,
Mark & Janine

Sacramento, CA
Kia Optima
06/26/2019
The service is awesome
I have been taking my cars to Evert for years. There are about 10 other people at my work that use Evert too. it is a great place. The service is great. They always explain everything.

FA
Fred A.
Wilton, CA
06/25/2019
Work done on 2007 Prius
Rhonda, Norm and staff are a joy to deal with. They are professional, honest and always diagnose and repair as needed. I’ve been to many mechanics in the past but for the last 10+ years I’ve been coming to Evert and would not even consider anyone else!!!

Mark W.
06/24/2019
Creative brake repair
Retired Automotive Repair friend did my rear brakes as a favor. All parts all good - but simply not right. Evert has to dig deep in the “what if” dept to catch very subtle transposed (reversed) adjusters swapped R to L. To whit: if it looks right but isn’t, they take the effort to find the problem. They aren’t “above” looking at things from all angles and my truck is safer for it.

SR
Scott R.
Subaru WRX
06/24/2019
I have been coming to Evret automotive for years. They are extremely knowledgeable, service is excellent and pricing in fair and equitable. If you want a good honest auto shop, Evret Automotive is the place to go.

Diane S.
Lexus LS 430
06/18/2019
First time customer -- I'll be back!
From the moment I called to ask a few introductory questions, to booking my appointment and then being greeted at the counter, I was treated both professionally and respectfully. Everyone was exceedingly friendly and pleasant to work with. They explained everything in simple terms but with great detail.

I'm very satisfied with my service. Interesting note is that each customer that was waiting in the shop (both when I dropped my car off and when I returned to pick it up) informed me that they have been long-standing customers for over 20 years!! That says a lot about any business and certainly was an exemplary first time impression for me!

GF
Gregg F.
Honda Civic Cpe
06/08/2019
Great work
Very honest company and great work

Kit M.
Honda Ridgeline
06/07/2019
I’ve been going to Evert for many years. Great people, great service without fail.

Julie B.
06/07/2019
They treat you like family!!!
I had a stressful situation and they helped me quickly. They even gave up some of their lunchtime to deal with my problem.

SF
Steve F.
Acura MDX
06/04/2019
Evert’s is the best!
We have been trusting our automobiles to Evert’s Automotive for years and would not consider going any place else. Honestly, integrity, and customer service is what you receive at Everts.

Jim S.
06/04/2019
Family run business that treats you like one of the family
Good business that resolves most of your mechanical needs keeping the cost to a minimum. As your car gets closer to reasonable end of life they will be honest about your options even if they walk away from getting additional business. Honest and very competent.

Dave/Debra S.
05/24/2019
Customer's service was excellent and done in a few hours.
Called and reminded us of service do.
We called and made an appointment.
Brought vehicle in that morning. They called us back in a couple of hours and said it was done. We pick it up.

LE
Lynne E.
05/23/2019
It’s a pleasure to go there. Friendly, honest, folks who are there to help. Wouldn’t go anywhere else.

SG
The service was great

TINA S.
05/14/2019
Simply the Best
Ronda, Norm and Andrew are reliable, trustworthy and professional. Their communication every step of the way sets them apart from the rest. I wouldn’t consider going anywhere else. They have a customer for life.

JE
Jessie E.
Scion xB
05/14/2019
Trustworthy and reliable
I’ve been taking my car to Evert for years. I not only rely upon their services to keep my vehicle in great shape but I trust that they have my best interests at heart.

RD
ROMMEL D.
05/13/2019
Open and honest communication
Rhonda, Norm and Andrew do a great job communicating what is needed and are honest about the repairs. I have been bringing my cars to them and they always let me know status of the vehicle.