AE
Alison E.
Davis, CA
Toyota Prius Prime
05/07/2021
As usual fantastic and fast service.

05/06/2021
Wonderful Experience
It was great. I was in and out of there. The service was very polite and professional. I’m not a car person and they didn’t make me feel stupid when they explained what services I’d need. I will be going back.

KN
Kevin N.
Lexus GS 430
05/06/2021
Every Automotive provides excellent service
Evert automotive provides excellent customer service and they do a great job taking care of my car.

Mary B.
Rancho Cordova, CA
05/05/2021
Personalized and friendly service
I have always ( for many years) received excellent service at Evert. The whole staff is first rate, friendly and give me their honest opinions and recommendations.

PG
Paul G.
Chevrolet Suburban
04/30/2021
Excellent prompt service
I’ve been a customer for more than 10 years. Excellent local service, reasonable prices.

SL
Steve L.
Honda Civic Cpe
04/23/2021
Trust is important
We have worked with Rhonda and now with Sarah and for years and they never disappoint us. They are always open and honest about the diagnosis of the problem that we bring your car in for. They do quality work with quality parts and if something isn’t needed they say so. I had a recommend them.

LG
Leilanie G.
04/14/2021
Trustworthy
We brought our van to Evert because we have had many good experiences with them in the past. We asked for a safety inspection. They found two problems, neither of which needed action at that moment. However, I felt that had I taken it to the dealer for service, they may have insisted on the fixes, and not taken responsibility for the problems caused by their earlier work. (That's also something I've experienced in the past.) It seems no matter how new a car is, once a mechanic gets his or her hands on it, it's rarely the same. I haven't had such a problem at Evert, so they've earned my trust.

John H.
04/14/2021
Excellent Locally-Owned Auto Shop
We have been using Evert Automotive for over 15 years for both foriegn and domestic cars and trucks. They have consistently proven to be honest, straightforward, and reliable.

SG
Steve G.
04/11/2021
The truth
The folks at Evert are the best that I’ve ever taken a vehicle to for maintenance or repair in my 44 years of owning cars/trucks. They don’t BS you. They provide answers to all questions and don’t try to sell you into doing anything that’s not needed.

SG
Stephen G.
Chevrolet HHR
04/03/2021
nice
i want to thank you guys for the assistance with my HHR. Honest and Fair.

Lexus ES
03/27/2021
Excellent place for precision care for you and your car
Recommend Everet Shop for there knowledge and care for your car no matter the model. They treat you with respect and care.

Davis, CA
03/26/2021
Great Work as Always
So thankful for this great auto shop. Always honest and quick!

Joseph F.
Sloughhouse, CA
03/19/2021
Efficient and professional
Had an oil & filter change done. Done in a reasonable time with explanation of findings

RL
Richard L.
Galt, CA
Acura TL
03/18/2021
A TL emergency
I’ve been coming to this place for years. On Monday my car just died. I tried to jump it with cables,, it would not say anything.. So I called MY friends and told Sara what happened and could I have it toad there,, she said No problem and with out a appointment. Rhonda and Sara and the team are just wonderful people. And they don’t try to overcharge you with nickel and dime stuff. They genuinely care about you and your car. They are the best.

Mark W.
03/11/2021
Pre-trip analysis
When I asked for a pre-trip look-over so my son can move back to LA for his work/life, they have a set routine that wonderfully far exceeded my needs!! When they pointed out work that requires a dedicated tire shop, I simply took that info over - got it confirmed - and couldn’t be more relaxed, knowing everything on that car is being addressed and I’m not having to resort to guesswork!!