Steve G.
04/11/2021
The truth
The folks at Evert are the best that I’ve ever taken a vehicle to for maintenance or repair in my 44 years of owning cars/trucks. They don’t BS you. They provide answers to all questions and don’t try to sell you into doing anything that’s not needed.

Stephen G.
Chevrolet HHR
04/03/2021
nice
i want to thank you guys for the assistance with my HHR. Honest and Fair.

Lexus ES
03/27/2021
Excellent place for precision care for you and your car
Recommend Everet Shop for there knowledge and care for your car no matter the model. They treat you with respect and care.

Davis, CA
03/26/2021
Great Work as Always
So thankful for this great auto shop. Always honest and quick!

Joseph F.
Sloughhouse, CA
03/19/2021
Efficient and professional
Had an oil & filter change done. Done in a reasonable time with explanation of findings

RL
Richard L.
Galt, CA
Acura TL
03/18/2021
A TL emergency
I’ve been coming to this place for years. On Monday my car just died. I tried to jump it with cables,, it would not say anything.. So I called MY friends and told Sara what happened and could I have it toad there,, she said No problem and with out a appointment. Rhonda and Sara and the team are just wonderful people. And they don’t try to overcharge you with nickel and dime stuff. They genuinely care about you and your car. They are the best.

Mark W.
03/11/2021
Pre-trip analysis
When I asked for a pre-trip look-over so my son can move back to LA for his work/life, they have a set routine that wonderfully far exceeded my needs!! When they pointed out work that requires a dedicated tire shop, I simply took that info over - got it confirmed - and couldn’t be more relaxed, knowing everything on that car is being addressed and I’m not having to resort to guesswork!!

Tim M.
Toyota Tundra 2WD Truck
03/10/2021
Even though I thought my front turn signal was going out due to the speed of the in-car signal, it ended being my rear turn signal. Testing the signal inside the vehicle would still have showed a rapid blink but it’s okay. I was able to change it out no problem. Thank you!

Steve G.

JE
Jeff E.
03/08/2021
They can be trusted.
I brought our Honda in because the AC wasn't working. They gave me a quote for complete servicing, but upon inspection found a simple relay was broken. The servicing was not necessary, and the final cost was much less than the quote. Believe me, there aren't many mechanics that are honest enough to forgo revenue because it's in the best interest of the customer. That's why I drive by other shops to go to Evert. They can be trusted!

TD
Tom D.
Nissan Frontier
03/05/2021
Best Service
Thorough and complete service, but do not oversell. Really friendly folks. Ask for Rhonda or Sarah. You will not be disappointed.

GM
Greg M.
02/26/2021
Great , friendly service
Always a pleasure

Katrina M.
Ford Flex
02/25/2021
Wouldn’t go anywhere else!
Rhonda, and now her daughter Sarah, are the best in the business!!! They are so knowledgeable and professional. Their customer service is amazing and I will never take my vehicles or let my daughters take their cars anywhere else! They are honest about when something does or doesn’t need to be done and if it’s an ASAP issue or not. They also let me know if it’s something that really needs to be a factory made part only or they’ll hunt for the best price on a cheaper part that will work just as good! The mechanics are just as great too. I trust all of their recommendations as well for things that are outside of their scope and will only go where they suggest. Can’t say enough wonderful things about them! Don’t go anywhere else!

AE
Alison E.
Davis, CA
02/18/2021
As always - great, honest and reliable service.

LG
Leilanie G.
Kia Soul
02/18/2021
Awesome 👌 service
I trust this place to take care of my car. Safe area to leave my car overnight. The staff are accommodating and professionals. Adheres to their promise. It feels good.