CR
Carol R.
09/14/2020
Always great mechanical and customer service
I have taken my cars here for over 20 years and I’ve always received excellent and trustworthy service in every way. Can’t imagine going anywhere else!

MZ
Mark Z.
GMC Yukon XL
09/06/2020
Excellent As Always
Evert Automotive has been our Go To for automotive care since we discovered them five years ago after moving to Elk Grove.
We can always rely on your advice and your great mechanics, not to mention your reasonable prices.

09/03/2020
A positive experience
Great communication and completed as planned.

Julie B.
09/03/2020
They see great! Got an appointment quickly. Service was excellent. My car felt like it was brand new driving home.

Wilton, CA
Toyota Tundra
08/27/2020
Great job!
The guys changed my oil. They were very timely since no one is allowed in the waiting room at this time. The new office lady really knew her stuff. She knew who was coming and what they were there for. Keys and everything were sanitized before and after. Great job!

Mel M.
08/24/2020
Over the customer service is excellent. Sarah, the service manager, listens well and takes copious notes to best inform the mechanics.

The service is completed as described. The service is explained in detail. At times the mechanics go above and beyond when it comes to checking out the system.

Although nothing in addition was required for this service, they will make sure to brief you with a call if needed.

We trust our cars with this shop! They will continue to be the shop to service our cars.

Thank you!

Marygrace S.
08/21/2020
Always above and beyond!
I’ve been a customer for seven years and three cars. Evert has always gone above and beyond! They take care of my cars like they were their own for substantially less than I’d pay a dealership. Always professional and courteous and they don’t try to sell me unnecessary stuff or take advantage of me. Evert was recommended by two friends and I have recommended them to several of mine as well! Keep up the great work!

Robert H.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
08/13/2020
Very honest
They were more than helpful

RK
Randy K.
Wilton, CA
08/11/2020
Check engine light
The check engine light showed up on my wife's Prius. Evert got me in, solved the light question, and had me and the car headed home within two hours.

Jason C.
07/30/2020
Honest great service. Best mechanic in Elk Grove
Been coming to Evert for years and never been let down. Honest, timely, quality work and great people.

Robert W.
07/24/2020
Top rate
Top rate all the way. People ,service fast and honest. ! 😃

Sylvia S.
Chrysler Town & Country SWB
07/21/2020
Prices are reasonable, work is done right.
Rhonda kept me informed every step of the way.

ME
Mary Jane E.
Nissan Pathfinder
07/18/2020
Brake and Transmission Service
The service on my vehicle was performed quickly and they were able to accommodate for my availability to drop it off. The amount that I was charged was significantly lower than the quoted price which was a great surprise and saved me some money. We have been using Evert Automotive for all of our vehicles and have been satisfied with the quality of work and how they treat their customers. They are an honest and hard working family owned business.

Jasminka R.
07/16/2020
We have been taking our cars to Everet for over 10 years. Their service is impeccable!

Mark W.
07/11/2020
Calm, enjoyable frt office/ very good service
Norm and Andrew have my total confidence vote. Too many instances, too many “saves” to question their consistent quality repairs.
And the moments they walk me thru their latest “fix” cannot be overstated.
4 cars, 2 in college - and I don’t need to worry about the quality or honesty of their efforts to keep my family in good transportation.