Laura S.
10/20/2020
Always excellent service!
Replaced the left front wheel bearing which had become unbelievably loud. Had my car back later that afternoon. SO much better!!

Michael H.
10/20/2020
Son’s pickup
I have been a customer for over 15 years. Greatly appreciate their honesty and integrity. Always get excellent service.

Bob B.
Galt, CA
10/07/2020
Recommended to all!
Very dependable and ALWAYS honest!

Mark B.
10/07/2020
Great Shop, very honest.
I’ve been using Everet for several years now with several different vehicles. Everet Auto is straight forward as honest as you will ever find. Their estimates are accurate and their time frame is concise. I highly recommend this shop to my friends and family. If there can’t do a specific job they recommend a shop that does and I have had good experiences with this also. Sincerely Mark B.

LH
Lanny H.
Kia Spectra
10/01/2020
Excellent service and caring people
My daughter's car went in for an oil change and some electrical problems. While in, they noticed a cracked radiator. They talked with her about how to maintain it until she could afford repairs, estimated to be $450. I spoke with Sara, one of the owners of the shop and she explained it fully. I told her to replace the radiator and I would pay for it. The cost came to $350. Lower than estimated! Thank you.

Joseph F.
Sloughhouse, CA
10/01/2020
Courteous and knowlegeable service
Appointment was easy to get. Informed of the problem and solution explained

Brenda B.
Hyundai Accent
09/28/2020
Oil Change. Service is outstanding. The knowlege is always right on target
Outstanding Services and Staff.

Brad S.
Dodge Dakota
09/18/2020
Air conditioner repair
I received an excellent diagnosis on my ac. They also diagnosed a few other issues that are necessary to repair. Sarah was very helpful and I’m taking my truck back to have the water pump replaced.

IL
Ila L.
09/17/2020
Honest and thorough
My friends and I find Evert Motors reliable, knowledgeable and above all honest. I recommend them for all your auto needs.

CR
Carol R.
09/14/2020
Always great mechanical and customer service
I have taken my cars here for over 20 years and I’ve always received excellent and trustworthy service in every way. Can’t imagine going anywhere else!

MZ
Mark Z.
GMC Yukon XL
09/06/2020
Excellent As Always
Evert Automotive has been our Go To for automotive care since we discovered them five years ago after moving to Elk Grove.
We can always rely on your advice and your great mechanics, not to mention your reasonable prices.

09/03/2020
A positive experience
Great communication and completed as planned.

Julie B.
09/03/2020
They see great! Got an appointment quickly. Service was excellent. My car felt like it was brand new driving home.

Wilton, CA
Toyota Tundra
08/27/2020
Great job!
The guys changed my oil. They were very timely since no one is allowed in the waiting room at this time. The new office lady really knew her stuff. She knew who was coming and what they were there for. Keys and everything were sanitized before and after. Great job!

Mel M.
08/24/2020
Over the customer service is excellent. Sarah, the service manager, listens well and takes copious notes to best inform the mechanics.

The service is completed as described. The service is explained in detail. At times the mechanics go above and beyond when it comes to checking out the system.

Although nothing in addition was required for this service, they will make sure to brief you with a call if needed.

We trust our cars with this shop! They will continue to be the shop to service our cars.

Thank you!