Marygrace S.
08/21/2020
Always above and beyond!
I’ve been a customer for seven years and three cars. Evert has always gone above and beyond! They take care of my cars like they were their own for substantially less than I’d pay a dealership. Always professional and courteous and they don’t try to sell me unnecessary stuff or take advantage of me. Evert was recommended by two friends and I have recommended them to several of mine as well! Keep up the great work!

Robert H.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
08/13/2020
Very honest
They were more than helpful

RK
Randy K.
Wilton, CA
08/11/2020
Check engine light
The check engine light showed up on my wife's Prius. Evert got me in, solved the light question, and had me and the car headed home within two hours.

Jason C.
07/30/2020
Honest great service. Best mechanic in Elk Grove
Been coming to Evert for years and never been let down. Honest, timely, quality work and great people.

Robert W.
07/24/2020
Top rate
Top rate all the way. People ,service fast and honest. ! 😃

Sylvia S.
Chrysler Town & Country SWB
07/21/2020
Prices are reasonable, work is done right.
Rhonda kept me informed every step of the way.

ME
Mary Jane E.
Nissan Pathfinder
07/18/2020
Brake and Transmission Service
The service on my vehicle was performed quickly and they were able to accommodate for my availability to drop it off. The amount that I was charged was significantly lower than the quoted price which was a great surprise and saved me some money. We have been using Evert Automotive for all of our vehicles and have been satisfied with the quality of work and how they treat their customers. They are an honest and hard working family owned business.

Jasminka R.
07/16/2020
We have been taking our cars to Everet for over 10 years. Their service is impeccable!

Mark W.
07/11/2020
Calm, enjoyable frt office/ very good service
Norm and Andrew have my total confidence vote. Too many instances, too many “saves” to question their consistent quality repairs.
And the moments they walk me thru their latest “fix” cannot be overstated.
4 cars, 2 in college - and I don’t need to worry about the quality or honesty of their efforts to keep my family in good transportation.

Jason C.
07/07/2020
Pure, honest, reliable, locally owned repair shop.
My wife and I have been bringing our cars here for years. The work is always solid, and their honesty about needed repairs has saved us money more than once. Can't say enough about this place. They're our go-to for all things car repair.

07/04/2020
Fantastic
As always, excellent and timely service with a very friendly staff.

Jim S.
Honda Accord Coupe
07/02/2020
Always customer focused.
They welcome you to their repair shot with a smile and get your order in place and send you on your way. They call you with a very clear, concise definition of car's problem and what it will take to resolve. They price reasonably and deliver on their estimate. Can't ask for more. They are a professional, top notch automotive mechanic.

07/02/2020
Great place to go
Evert automotive is honest and their prices are excellent, they are worth going to and getting your car or truck fixed the right way, thank you once again Evert automotive!!!

AE
Alison E.
Davis, CA
Toyota Prius Prime
06/30/2020
Great Service!
As always, great service at Evert Automotive!

John B.
06/27/2020
Great work!
As always, the entire team at Evert is helpful, friendly, and exceed service expectations in every area. Fantastic!