KN
Kevin N.
06/10/2020
Evert automotive provides excellent customer service and reasonable prices. This is the only the place I trust to do any work on my car. If you’re looking for a good mechanic try Evert Automotive, you won’t be disappointed.

Tracy S.
06/10/2020
Great customer service!
Have had several vehicles serviced at Evert Auto. Have always had a good experience.
Rhonda M. from Evert Automotive responded on 07/06/2020

Thank you, Tracy. We appreciate your continued support.

Caryn C.
06/05/2020
Best Service Anywhere
I have gone to Evert Auto for many years. By far the best and most honest auto service around. Rhonda and staff are the best. I highly recommend!
Rhonda M. from Evert Automotive responded on 07/06/2020

Caryn, thank you for the kind words and continued support.

EF
Eddie F.
05/29/2020
Simply the BEST!
The only shop, I repeat the ONLY shop I have found that is 100% trustworthy and upfront with everything. If they can’t resolve the issue (which is very very rare) they tell you and refer you on to someone who can. Are family has been using them for I wanna day 20+ years. We stayed a couple times but always come back to get the straight truth about the problem at hand. Rhonda , her daughter Sarah and all the mechanics are top notch. Nothing else to be said.
Rhonda M. from Evert Automotive responded on 07/06/2020

Thank you Eddie. I appriciate your confidence in us. Its always a pleasure to have you and Archie in the shop.

SR
Shelynn R.
Ford Edge
05/21/2020
Peace of mind
There is no greater feeling than having a shop where you are met with honestly and genuine good people. I trust this shop completely and would take me
Vehicle no other place. Always direct and straightforward. I appreciate being heard when I have questions about repairs. I recommend them to everyone!
Rhonda M. from Evert Automotive responded on 07/06/2020

Shelynn, I appreciate your kind and honest feedback. Thank you for your continued support.

Brenda B.
Hyundai Accent
05/20/2020
Oil Change. Service is outstanding. The knowlege is always right on target
Outstanding services and honest diagnose about your vehicle.
Rhonda M. from Evert Automotive responded on 07/06/2020

Brenda, thank you. It is always a pleasure to have you in the shop.

05/20/2020
Honest
Great service and so honest. I brought the car there for a repair that was recommended at the dealer. They said the repair wasn’t needed and did not charge me anything.
Rhonda M. from Evert Automotive responded on 07/06/2020

Thank you for your kind words. I'm glad we were able to save you from unnecessary repairs.We hope to see you in the future when repairs are needed.

Joseph F.
Sloughhouse, CA
05/15/2020
100k service
Always dependable and thorough service at a reasonable cost
Rhonda M. from Evert Automotive responded on 07/06/2020

Thank you, Joseph. We appreciate your kind words and continued business.

KP
Karen * P.
Ford Fiesta
05/05/2020
Great honest friendly service
We have been going there for many years with many cars over those years. Always great work. Honesty and integrity are top of the list.

Sharon C.
Mercury Cougar
05/04/2020
Very friendly, personable and competent.
Diagnosed problem although symptoms were intermittent. Highly recommend this shop.

EB
Estela B.
04/29/2020
Friendly service.
Evert Automotive has always gotten repairs done right the first time. They take time to educate you about your service. Great place, have taken all my cars to Evert.
Rhonda M. from Evert Automotive responded on 06/09/2020

Estela, Thank you for your kind words and continued support.

Rancho Cordova, CA
04/22/2020
Great service and price
Great service and price
Rhonda M. from Evert Automotive responded on 06/09/2020

Thank you for choosing us for your automotive needs. We appreciate your business.

EM
Eric M.
Ram Pickup
04/22/2020
The Best!
Rhonda, Sara and the guys are simply the best.
Courteous, kind, prompt, knowledgeable - honest and fair- what more could a customer ask for!
I tell all my friends about Evert Automotive!
Rhonda M. from Evert Automotive responded on 06/09/2020

Thank you Eric. We appreciate your kind words and support.

Michael H.
Dodge Caliber
04/07/2020
Brakes
Have been coming here for about 20 years always great service

Mark W.
04/07/2020
Evert honors warranty work - no problem
They honor warranty work. I had no memory of any warranty. They looked it up.
Rarely happens. But this time, cost =$0.00.
How about that!?!