05/20/2020
Honest
Great service and so honest. I brought the car there for a repair that was recommended at the dealer. They said the repair wasn’t needed and did not charge me anything.
Rhonda M. from Evert Automotive responded on 07/06/2020

Thank you for your kind words. I'm glad we were able to save you from unnecessary repairs.We hope to see you in the future when repairs are needed.

Joseph F.
Sloughhouse, CA
05/15/2020
100k service
Always dependable and thorough service at a reasonable cost
Rhonda M. from Evert Automotive responded on 07/06/2020

Thank you, Joseph. We appreciate your kind words and continued business.

KP
Karen * P.
Ford Fiesta
05/05/2020
Great honest friendly service
We have been going there for many years with many cars over those years. Always great work. Honesty and integrity are top of the list.

Sharon C.
Mercury Cougar
05/04/2020
Very friendly, personable and competent.
Diagnosed problem although symptoms were intermittent. Highly recommend this shop.

EB
Estela B.
04/29/2020
Friendly service.
Evert Automotive has always gotten repairs done right the first time. They take time to educate you about your service. Great place, have taken all my cars to Evert.
Rhonda M. from Evert Automotive responded on 06/09/2020

Estela, Thank you for your kind words and continued support.

Rancho Cordova, CA
04/22/2020
Great service and price
Great service and price
Rhonda M. from Evert Automotive responded on 06/09/2020

Thank you for choosing us for your automotive needs. We appreciate your business.

EM
Eric M.
Ram Pickup
04/22/2020
The Best!
Rhonda, Sara and the guys are simply the best.
Courteous, kind, prompt, knowledgeable - honest and fair- what more could a customer ask for!
I tell all my friends about Evert Automotive!
Rhonda M. from Evert Automotive responded on 06/09/2020

Thank you Eric. We appreciate your kind words and support.

Michael H.
Sacramento, CA
Dodge Caliber
04/07/2020
Brakes
Have been coming here for about 20 years always great service

Mark W.
04/07/2020
Evert honors warranty work - no problem
They honor warranty work. I had no memory of any warranty. They looked it up.
Rarely happens. But this time, cost =$0.00.
How about that!?!

HB
Harold B.
Sacramento, CA
Kia Soul
03/16/2020
Tune-up and gas sensor replacement
The folks there were courteous they would stop and call when they need to explain something to you to see if you wanted to go on or not just really well-run I would recommend them to anyone thanks for the work they did on my 2012 Kia Soul .ūüėä

GK
Geraldine K.
03/14/2020
Execllent service, friendly, courteous
I have been going to Evert for many years with my car. They have always performed excellent service. They are friendly and courteous. When necessary they have given in referrals which have given me very good service.

Geraldine,
Thank you for your continued faith in us. We appreciate your loyalty over the years and look forward to many more to come.

ST
Shauna T.
03/10/2020
Only Trusted Mechanic
Rhonda and her team is the only mechanic we trust to work on any of our vehicles!

Shauna,
Thank you for your trust in us. We always appreciate the vote of confidence.

RD
Rommel D.
03/09/2020
Great Team!!
They are always friendly and accommodating. Sarah is a good addition works well with Rhonda. They did a through job in analyzing the check engine light on my 2002 Camry and suggested a couple things as a proactive measure. They are honest and am glad they are a AAA recommended shop. I have had all my vehicles serviced here and it is a pleasure to do business with them.

Rommel,
Thank you for your confidence in us. We appreciate your continued service.

LH
Lanny H.
03/08/2020
Another professional visit
I have come to expect good, honest work from Evert and was not disappointed this time either. I had previously had warranty work done on my Toyota Rav 4 at Toyota in Elk Grove. They contacted me to let me know my 25000 mile work needed to be done for $295. Evert did the same service (and a bit more) for $90. Rhonda and Sara went over everything. They are awesome.

Lanny,
Thank you for your kind words. Its always great to see you and your family. I'm glad we where able to accommodate your needs.

Charlie M.
Nissan 350Z
02/27/2020
Great family owed place. I
I absolutely trust these people with my prized possession, my car ! Thank you very much . Love you guys .
Rhonda M. from Evert Automotive responded on 03/02/2020

Charlie, we appreciate your confidence in us. Thank you for your continued support.