Julia C.
Dodge Dakota
10/18/2019
EXCELLENT AUTO REPAIR SHOP
Thank you Rhonda for the excellent service you and your mechanics provided my truck recently, as well as last year. Honest advice, small hometown, family owned business mechanic garage you can trust. Quick, efficient service with quality parts.
Rhonda M. from Evert Automotive responded on 11/19/2019

Thank you Julia, we appreciate your kind words and support.

Bev B.
10/15/2019
Beverly Bennett
I have been bringing my Honda here since 2004 when I purchased it. Rhonda and her excellent techs have been taking excellent care of my car. Very courteous and professional and know what they're doing.
Rhonda M. from Evert Automotive responded on 11/20/2019

Thank you Bev for your confidence in us. We appreciate your continues support.

BA
Bill A.
Honda Crosstour
Prompt, courteous and fair
Always informative. Offers solutions with options. Quick service. Very pleasant.
Rhonda M. from Evert Automotive responded on 11/20/2019

Thank you Bill. We appreciate your kind words.

GS
Gerilyn S.
Great shop
Always happy with work. Honest shop.
Rhonda M. from Evert Automotive responded on 11/20/2019

Gerilyn, Thank you for your kind words.We are always happy to see you in the shop.

VS
Veronica S.
Roseville, CA
Honda Civic Coupe
Going back
The staff was amazing and they did their best to get me in right away. I would happily return!
Rhonda M. from Evert Automotive responded on 11/20/2019

Thank you Veronica. We always appreciate the kind words. We look forward to helping you with any future automotive needs.

YW
Yoshio W.
Oakland, CA
Ford Windstar Wagon
10/08/2019
Reliable car repair
Job well done and costs are very reasonable. Thank you so much.
Rhonda M. from Evert Automotive responded on 12/04/2019

Thank you Yoshio.We appreciate your confidence in us.

PO
Pat O.
Chevrolet Cruze
10/02/2019
Honest
Honest, quality work with warranty.. Been going here for years and recommend to my friends. Everyone has been happy

Mary B.
Rancho Cordova, CA
09/28/2019
Like family
We have been having our auto's serviced at Evert for more than 20 years. The honest care and service we receive here is a treasure! I HIGHLY recommend Evert Automotive.

SF
Steve F.
Acura MDX
09/27/2019
The best place for automotive repair.
We have been taking our cars to Evert’s for years. Everyone is honest, transparent, and the quality of the work is always second to none. We do not consider taking our cars to anyone else.

BJ
Bob J.
Sacramento, CA
Ford Excursion
Fair and honest

TINA S.
Simply the best!
Honest, professional, knowledgeable.
There’s a reason why I take my car only to Evert, have referred family and friends with my highest recommendation and my car has over 450k miles... Ronda, Norm and Andrew are the best around.

Randy B.
09/25/2019
Great place to have your vehicle serviced or repaired
Tried this place after a neighbor recommended it. They did a great job of quickly diagnosing the problem with my truck. Then they gave me a call and told me my options for fixing it along with the price. The work wad quickly done and I am very happy with the outcome. Very friendly honest people. My truck now has a new home whenever it needs work done

09/23/2019
Great Service!
We had taken our Chevy Tahoe to 3 different auto repair shops for this one problem we were having. Evert was finally able to recreate the problem. It was fixed by the next day. They wanted to keep it a little longer to make sure that they fixed the problem. It’s been running great since! Thank you!

Jan C.
Hyundai Accent
09/19/2019
Best Ever
They do their best to save us money. They have earned our trust and gratitude. Can’t say enough good about Evert Autos team!

WC
William C.
09/12/2019
Will C.
I always know that Rhonda and her crew will be honest and fair whenever I bring my car in. There have been times over the years when she recommended that I check with the manufacturer first just to see if the repair was covered under a recall or other warranty before she did the work and she easily could have just done it without looking out for my best interest, but she’s honest and that is so appreciated! Prices are reasonable and I know the work will be quality.