EB
Estela B.
Lexus IS 300
02/25/2020
Great place
When you speak to Rhonda, its always informative;; She is always willing to explain every detail. She keeps you updated on the progress of your auto repair & makes recommendations to save you money.
Rhonda M. from Evert Automotive responded on 03/02/2020

Estela, Thank you for your kind words. It is always our goal to make sure we are always in a win-win situation and to keep you as well informed as possible about your vehicle.

LE
Lynne E.
02/20/2020
Excellent service by Rhonda and the gang.
Professional, on time, competent service
Rhonda M. from Evert Automotive responded on 03/02/2020

Thank you, Lynne. Its always great to receive such kind and honest feedback.

Mark W.
02/19/2020
Mechanics who Look!!
So many times your team has spotted things that weren’t part of the work order.
Someone (mechanic or office) has offered a note or a quick word, so I can schedule something before it becomes a time-sensitive repair. I really appreciate that every time.
Rhonda M. from Evert Automotive responded on 03/02/2020

Mark, thank you for your kind words. Its always a pleasure having you in the shop.

Davis, CA
02/17/2020
Excellent Service!
Came in for an oil change and got excellent service all around! Will definitely be back!
Rhonda M. from Evert Automotive responded on 03/02/2020

Thank you for your kind words. We look forward to your next visit.

KR
Kerri R.
Wilton, CA
INFINITI JX35
02/12/2020
Evert always exceeds our expectations. They are thoroughly knowledgable, honest, and fast.
Rhonda M. from Evert Automotive responded on 03/02/2020

Kerri, thank you for your kind words. We always appreciate kind and honest feedback.

Steve M.
02/03/2020
Great experience
Had a noise coming from underneath my Chevy Tahoe that sounded pretty serious. Turnes out it was just the starter which Evert changed out very quickly and for a reasonable cost. Could be happier. Thanks
Steve
Rhonda M. from Evert Automotive responded on 03/02/2020

Thank you Steve. We are so grateful for your kind words.

NR
Nick/Chris/Wesley R.
Honda Civic Cpe
01/27/2020
wonderful people and service
They are reliable and dependable. I don't know much about the car but people there explained so that I understand and I felt comfortable talking with them. In addition to the phone call from Andrew the mechanic, I received text update on the progress of repair.

CR
Carol R.
01/22/2020
The best!
I highly recommend Evert Automotive because they are people and a business you can completely trust! I’ve been going to them for about 20 years now and will only go to them! Excellent service, trustworthy, the best!
Rhonda M. from Evert Automotive responded on 02/13/2020

Thank you Carol. We appreciate your continued support and kind words. Its always a pleasure to see you.
Sara

BK
Barbara K.
INFINITI I35
01/16/2020
They are quick to respond to your needs .
Always attentive and prompt.
Rhonda M. from Evert Automotive responded on 01/21/2020

Thank you Barbara.

DE
Dan E.
Buick LeSabre
12/24/2019
Evert Automotive is great!
We hadn't been to Evert Automotive for several years (We'd bought new cars and we relying on the dealers for work) but recently we took our son's 2005 Buick LaSabre in for a tune up and Rhonda and her team haven't lost their touch. They still are reliable, honest, and a pleasure to work with. Thank you!!!
Rhonda M. from Evert Automotive responded on 01/21/2020

Thank you Dan. It was great seeing you and your family again.

Jim D.
Toyota Sequoia
12/17/2019
Friendly and professional
they alway do great work And are reasonably priced.?
Rhonda M. from Evert Automotive responded on 01/09/2020

Jim, thank you for your continued support.

Ron W.
Toyota Avalon
12/15/2019
Honesty is important
My Toyota Avalon was due a service. During the service they informed me that my battery was bad and that after recharging it only marginally got better. They advised me to get a new one soon but they were out of stock. This clearly wasn’t a matter of up selling, which is why I don’t go to dealerships anymore I trust Evert Automotive to do what’s necessary without gouging me. The AAA discount is nice too.
Rhonda M. from Evert Automotive responded on 01/09/2020

Ron, thank you for your kind words and continued trust in us. We always aim for a win/win situation.

Kit M.
Nissan Frontier
12/10/2019
Always great for twenty plus years
Friendly folks, fair prices always and very competent. You can’t go wrong here!
Rhonda M. from Evert Automotive responded on 12/13/2019

Thank you Kit. We appreciate your confidence in us.

RL
Richard L.
Galt, CA
Acura TL
12/10/2019
Ava the Acura
I’ve been going to Everett automotive for the past for five years and had nothing but great service all the time. The staff is friendly efficient and timely. I love Miss Rhonda and meeting her daughter yesterday was a treat. They always exercise discretion and not trying to charge me for something that I don’t need or recommend something that I don’t need I will continue to go to them and recommend their service.
Rhonda M. from Evert Automotive responded on 12/13/2019

Thank you Richard. It was a pleasures meeting you as well. I applicate your kindness, support and welcoming me into the team.
Sara

RK
Randy K.
Wilton, CA
11/27/2019
repair
I've been using Evert for the past year and have found them on top of my cars' needs, great at keeping me notified of their progress and reasonable in their rates.
Rhonda M. from Evert Automotive responded on 12/04/2019

Randy, thank you for trusting us for your car needs.We sure appricaiate those kind words.