BK
Great detailed service.

EC
Ed C.
04/11/2018
Honest, trust worthy, reasonably priced.
I feel confident the work is being done correctly. Pride in ownership. Never attempts to “up sell” any unnecessary work as I have encountered with car dealerships. Thanks Rhonda!

AT
Alene T.
04/04/2018
Compressor Worked
For two years, I have struggled with low cool air. I tried one mechanic and it worked for a couple of months. Next year, I took my older car to Evert and unknown leaks on the compressor was fixed. This time it worked for the summer. Spring again and the air conditioner no longer works. After considering various options, this time we decided to replace the compressor. What a difference! My car now stays cool and it is great. Thank you Rhonda and your team; I could not be happier!!!

BL
Bruce L.
03/20/2018
1996 Exploder
Thanks for finding the exhaust leak. Had it fixed today at a muffler shop.

RJ
Rosalie/Dan J.
Orangevale, CA
Toyota Avalon
03/14/2018
Always good
It's always, fast, great and easy. Knowledgable, friendly and warm! thank you!

BK
Barbara K.
Lexus SC 400
03/14/2018
Service visit
I was treated fairly and honestly with patience. Thank You.

Tony B.
03/08/2018
Honest and knowledgeable
My family has taken their cars to Evert Automotive for all major repairs. We find them thorough, honest, and not the kind of place that tries to sell you on something you don't need. We recommend them highly. The best part is that Rhonda is often at the front desk and she knows her stuff. She is not a secretary who says, "Someone will get back to you."

Andrew S.
02/22/2018
Awesome!
Better than dealership quality at a cheaper cost with a more rapid turn around ( I asked Toyota for an appointment and they said 4 days before they can look at my vehicle). Rhonda is not only knowledgeable, easy to speak with but clearly cares about the customer. I really like Rhonda, her family and the service they offer.

KP
Ken P.
Buick LeSabre
02/15/2018
Best car service in Elk Grove
Honest, friendly, helpful, courteous, accommodating, and fast. Stands behind their work. Recommend them highly.

KR
Kerri R.
Wilton, CA
Lexus IS 350
02/06/2018
We love Evert. We always get expert, honest advice. And the price is always fair! We have been coming here for years.

DE
Dave E.
02/05/2018
Excellent Service!
The service was excellent and thorough as usual.

Dave S.
02/03/2018
Professional...honest... would recommend to others
We've done business with Evert for many years. They are like your favorite neighbor...easy to talk to and will be honest with you when giving a professional opinion. I've never left after a repair from Evert feeling like I was ripped off. You know you got the best price for the work done. I will be recommending this company for years to come.

GK
Geraldine K.
02/02/2018
friendly, honest, helpful
I have been taking my car to Evert Automotive for many years. The staff are always friendly, remember my name and my automobile. They are helpful and explain what they have done or need to do to repair anything they find amiss with my car. If they cannot do a job, they are helpful in recommending another place to do the work. Their recommendations are always helpful and do a good job. I feel I can trust them with the maintenance of my car.

HA
Honey A.
Saturn SL
01/25/2018
We love Evert!
They always take care of us. We are 2 old ladies and we know that Rhonda is honest with us and makes sure we have safe cars.

Kyle S.
Toyota Avalon
01/24/2018
Greatful customer
I have been and continue to be impressed with the honesty and integrity of Evert automotive. I have received advice that was best for me on multiple occasions through the years. The advice I received was not necessarily in the best financial sense for their business. But receiving honest recommendations gives me (the customer) a peace of mind that is priceless.
Me and my family will be loyal customers and not hesitate to recommend Evert Automotive to our friends and neighbors.

NW
Neil W.
01/10/2018
Thanks!!
Your customer service is always the best!! Thanks for the timely repair turnaround.

AT
Alene T.
01/08/2018
Outstanding Service
Rhonda was open to discussion of my concerns. She offered suggestions and understood when I made the decisions I did. The service was completed as expected and I could not be happier.

LF
Larry F.
01/06/2018
Hemorrhaging Oil Problem Resolved
My car was hemorrhaging oil at the rate of three courts per day. In a panic I took my car into Rhonda. They changed out seal in about 24 hours and got me on the road again. I though seriously about getting a new car before I came in. Thanks Rhonda!

Bill H.
Chevrolet HHR
12/24/2017
Evert Automotive
Friendly reliable service

Stephanie H.
11/30/2017
Rhonda and her team do a great job of servicing my car. She has been diligent in diagnosing issues and honest in her recommendations.