RP
Richard P.
07/22/2019
I got an appointment right away and repairs were done in a timely manner to my satisfaction.

MV
Monique V.
Nissan Sentra
Dependable, honest, helpful
They do a great job! It’s not about how much they can make but how they can help and serve you. That’s rare these days!

Marygrace S.
Honest and Quick!
Rhonda and the boys at Evert are always courteous and professional and they’ve always taken care of my cars like they were their own. They give you an honest assessment of what your vehicle needs now and what it will need in the future without trying to upsell or do unnecessary work. Evert was recommended to me by friends several years ago and I’ve recommended Evert to several of my friends as well! Keep up the great work!

Ron W.
Toyota Avalon
07/22/2019
Ok, but not as good as last time
Friendly staff and I will definitely go back. Two issues that I had influenced the rating. The original estimate erred on the quantity of oil, so the amount was five times as the estimate. I understand the error, but it would have been better had the staff explain it before I caught it. Also, the fuse cover was not reinstalled but was left under a back support pillow. That is annoying.

Ben M.
07/09/2019
Fast and honest
The fast work and amazing communication made the stress of needing my truck fixed go away.
I could not be happier!

SP
Sue P.
07/03/2019
Great service and fast work
I needed some work done and they got me in the next day and completed the job in one day.

Sacramento, CA
Hyundai Accent
06/27/2019
Oil Change. Service is outstanding. The knowlege is always right on target
Rhonda and staff not only give correct information on what can be the problem. They also give you a honest answer and give you suggestion, allow the client to make a clear open decision.

MZ
Mark Z.
GMC Yukon XL
06/27/2019
Best Automotive Shop in Elk Grove
We have been going to Evert Automotive since we moved to Elk Grove almost 3 years ago. We have learned that we can depend on their great service, honest and reasonable prices, and the friendly atmosphere.
Ronda greets you by name and goes over everything that you need, or requested, to be sure that everything is completed as expected. She will call if anything else is found and get your approval before any additional work is started. We are always very happy with the work that Evert performs for us, as well as the price. Evert has helped us keep our 2003 Yukon XL running like a champ. They will soon be taking care of our new Chevy Equinox’s needs as well.
Thanks Ronda and everyone at Evert for being the kind of people that we can trust and depend on.
Customers for Life,
Mark & Janine

Sacramento, CA
Kia Optima
06/26/2019
The service is awesome
I have been taking my cars to Evert for years. There are about 10 other people at my work that use Evert too. it is a great place. The service is great. They always explain everything.

FA
Fred A.
Wilton, CA
06/25/2019
Work done on 2007 Prius
Rhonda, Norm and staff are a joy to deal with. They are professional, honest and always diagnose and repair as needed. I’ve been to many mechanics in the past but for the last 10+ years I’ve been coming to Evert and would not even consider anyone else!!!

Mark W.
06/24/2019
Creative brake repair
Retired Automotive Repair friend did my rear brakes as a favor. All parts all good - but simply not right. Evert has to dig deep in the “what if” dept to catch very subtle transposed (reversed) adjusters swapped R to L. To whit: if it looks right but isn’t, they take the effort to find the problem. They aren’t “above” looking at things from all angles and my truck is safer for it.

SR
Scott R.
Subaru WRX
06/24/2019
I have been coming to Evret automotive for years. They are extremely knowledgeable, service is excellent and pricing in fair and equitable. If you want a good honest auto shop, Evret Automotive is the place to go.

Diane S.
Lexus LS 430
06/18/2019
First time customer -- I'll be back!
From the moment I called to ask a few introductory questions, to booking my appointment and then being greeted at the counter, I was treated both professionally and respectfully. Everyone was exceedingly friendly and pleasant to work with. They explained everything in simple terms but with great detail.

I'm very satisfied with my service. Interesting note is that each customer that was waiting in the shop (both when I dropped my car off and when I returned to pick it up) informed me that they have been long-standing customers for over 20 years!! That says a lot about any business and certainly was an exemplary first time impression for me!

GF
Gregg F.
Honda Civic Cpe
06/08/2019
Great work
Very honest company and great work

Kit M.
Honda Ridgeline
06/07/2019
I’ve been going to Evert for many years. Great people, great service without fail.