JJ
Julius J.
01/06/2017
The most honest auto repair that I've gone to. Excellent service!

Jim/Linda S.
Hyundai Santa Fe
12/16/2016
The BEST!
Honest and excellent work.

MONICA B.
Acura TL
12/01/2016
Wonderful fast, honest service!
Rhonda and her team continue to amaze me. They are always honest about what my vehicle needs and what can wait. They are always so friendly and are happy to see their customers! If you are looking for an honest mechanic look no further. We have been coming to Evert Automotive for over 6 years now and will never go anywhere else!

Jennifer M.
11/29/2016
Great Car Repair Shop
Perfect job on my brakes. Been going here for many years, good prices, great quality, and great service, won't go anywhere else.

NK
Nicole K.
Mercury Mariner
11/28/2016
Pre-purchase inspection
They did a thorough check up on the vehicle we were planning to purchase. It made us feel much more comfortable in making this purchase.

Cynthia S.
11/04/2016
Rhonda's integrity. I always trust her because if she explains things clearly and doesn't make you feel uncomfortable with your decisions.
My van feels so much better. We were hoping to eliminate a screeching/whining sound when the A/C goes on and that didn't happen. The sound still is heard. But two other issues seem to be resolved.

Tiffany B.
Chrysler
10/19/2016
Life savers...
Came in recently with several lights on my dash lit up... and a bad battery. Had to jump the car to get there. I wasn't sure if the battery being bad was causing the lights to come on, or if it was damaging other things in my vehicle. Was greeted immediately by a nice guy, Norm I believe was his name. I explained the situation, and he went outside to look at it and access the issue. He did a test on the battery, verified it was "bad", and informed me that my alternator was ok, and that the battery was most likely the culprit of the issues I was having. (it was smoking a little by then...scary) SO... I had them replace my battery with a new one, which they did quickly... and that took care of everything!! All the lights on the dash went OFF... and car started right up! Was in and out in less than an hour. All staff was friendly, knowledgeable, and honest... an overall great experience. I will definitely return if needed in the future, and will recommend to friends and family!

Jim/Linda S.
10/14/2016
Honest, dependable and friendly service.
Rhonda M. from Evert Automotive responded on 10/18/2016

Jim, I thank you for these kind words!

IT
Imani T.
10/11/2016
Love this place
I've been a customer of Evert Automotive for six years. The owner Rhonda is awesome, friendly , and honest. Her prices are reasonable and her mechanics do great work.I will continue to do business with them.

Bryan B.
09/15/2016
Always excellent service!
Best service, excellent prices, knowledgable staff! We take our 3 cars to Evert and have for 15 years. No need to go anywhere else!

GK

Sacramento, CA
Saturn SL2
09/07/2016
10 star rating
Never enough stars for Rhonda, Norm and the rest of their crew. Always prompt courteous service for the 15+years and numerous cars we have brought in to the shop.

CG
Christine G.
Nissan Juke
08/05/2016
Quality work & honest business practices.
I rely on Evert Automotive to insure the safety & reliability of both our vehicles.

LH
Lucas H.
Scion xB
07/25/2016
Honest and Fair
Evert was so professional and quick. I will use them again for sure. They were honest and up front about cost. My ignition coil was bad and they got my car taken care of same day. I want to say thank you to Norm and anyone else who worked on my car.

BK
Barbara K.
Lexus SC 400
07/10/2016
Service!!
Great and friendly plus prompt service.

JE
Jessie E.
Scion xB
07/02/2016
Great Honest Service
I know that my best interest is put first at Evert's, where I always receive excellent and honest care. I brought in my car for general maintenance after recently having my tires worked on at another company. The team at Evert's noticed the milage tag that company had placed in my car. They called me to make sure that I hadn't already had some of the services I had requested performed elsewhere. They could have easily just gone ahead and did the work, but instead they wanted to make sure that I wasn't paying them to repeat unnecessary work.

GG
Gabriel G.
Buick Lucerne
06/23/2016
Rhonda was very friendly an professional.My vehicle was repaired in a very timely fashion and being able to do the key drop off after hours was very helpful.

RL
Richard L.
Galt, CA
Acura TL
06/22/2016
Cool summer
Norm a great guy and his team fixed my AC.. It was fast, efficient and priced really well. Will come back again😃

KP
Kyle P.
06/21/2016
Quality You Can Trust
Evert Automotive provides high quality service and an excellent customer experience. I'm completely satisfied that my vehicle is in good hands and that Evert conducts its business with integrity and care.

FF
Fred F.
Sacramento, CA
GMC Pickup
06/16/2016
simply the best
The most honest repair shop I have ever used. They know what they are doing and they don't do anything that is not necessary