RE
Rebecca E.
Saturn Vue
08/05/2015
The people and service
Great place to go for vehicle maintenance and issues.

LC
Lee C.
Chevrolet Silverado
07/29/2015
Always Happy
I have been a customer of Evert Automotive for about 20 years and have always been happy with the service. All I need to do is call for a date for service and within the week I normally have my vehicles back and running smooth.

don b.
07/29/2015
Brakes
My Ford Focus still have the original brakes, and when I had the last oil change I was old they were getting low but did not need to b changed. Several months later I though that for sure by now new brakes were needed. The mechanics at Evert Auto said nope still not needed adjusted them and I was on my way. They could have said yea that 115,000 miles they needed replacement and made more money but they did not. I fist when to them because I as unhappy with the service department at the Chrysler Dealer and I have not been sorry since.

Diana W.
06/30/2015
Evert Automotive is Awesome!
Evert has serviced several of our vehicles in the past few years. I have found Rhonda and her staff to be professional, extremely helpful and honest, and able to do the work our vehicles have needed in a timely fashion. We receive regular updates on service progress, and phone-calls to discuss any recommended additional services before they are done. I will continue to bring our vehicles to Evert!

SD
Sandy D.
Buick Century
06/11/2015
Can always trust Rhonda to tell us exactly what is what with our vehicle.

MJ
Mark J.
06/08/2015
Always 5 star service!
Prompt calls with updates on cars status. Straight forward honest repair at a reasonable price. Have several friends switching to Evert.

James S.
05/05/2015
Sienna Setup
Great brake job, great information, great support.

RD
ROMMEL D.
Ford Expedition
04/30/2015
Straightforward and honest assessment
Rhonda always does her best to determine the needs of the vehicle and the priority of the problems.

Don H.
Chrysler
04/24/2015
evert auto
very honest and trustworthy

Bryan B.
04/03/2015
Always excellent service!
It is so comforting to know we can take our cars to someone we know who will always be honest and provide top notch service. We have been taking our cars to Rhonda and the guys at Evert for years. Before that we were always getting ripped off. Once we found Evert, that was it. Affordable, knowledgeable, friendly, consistent excellent service. It's really hard to find that these days no matter what you are looking for. Thank you Evert for so many years of the best possible service we could ever hope for.

Sheri & Bryan

Bill M.
Chevrolet S10 Pickup
03/18/2015
I'm glad I found Evert!
I'm glad I found a mechanic that is trustworthy and takes the time to do the job right. AAA discount as well makes taking my truck to Evert a no brainer.

LW
Laura W.
Honda Accord
03/04/2015
Great customer service and quality work
This business is excellent. They take the time to explain everything in detail, and do quality work.

EH
Ed H.
02/20/2015
Good Mechanic's
There just honest down home people and Damm good at fixing cars the right way

DK
Dan K.
Chevrolet Suburban
02/13/2015
Rhonda takes care of you and gives a fair assessment of what needs to be done and god long it will take! Very professional. Actually cares about their customers.

Joe L.
Dodge Caravan
01/30/2015
Outstanding Every Time
We have taken our cars to Evert for a few years now and have never had better service! Rhonda is always very helpful in the office and over the phone. We will continue to bring our vehicles to Evert in the years to come!

Don H.
Chrysler
01/27/2015
desire to make sure car works correctly
great customer service

Bob M.
01/14/2015
Ford Truck Service Visit
Problem diagnosed, appointment scheduled, work done in time frame and at or near estimate!
Will be back!! Great service and people!

TV
Terrell V.
01/14/2015
Rhonda has the best customer service!
Will always be a loyal customer

HD
Hannah D.
Hyundai Accent
01/09/2015
Outstanding service and results!
I have been going to Evert for years and every time has been a great experience. They've always given top notch service and repairs and their customer service is incomparable. Always honest, helpful and friendly.

DE
Dave E.
12/22/2014
Dependable and efficient service.
I am a long time customer who appreciates the extra effort given to diagnose the exact issue on my vehicles.