John M.
Beach Haven, NJ
GMC Yukon XL
Owner run business
Owned and operated by people that are on there game! Can do will do attitude towards the work they do!

Kevin B.
Name Says it All
Experienced they are! Very satisfied with their work! Won’t take my car anywhere else!

Ford Crown Victoria
Best Automotive Repair Shop in Town
Very friendly & knowledgeable auto repair shop. I highly recommend them to all my friends. They get the job done in a timely manner and at fair prices.

Mike H.
Beachwood, NJ
03/29/2019
great service
Kevin and Rod are good, honest guys. Been there several times and they do not disappoint. I highly recommend Experience Auto and these 2 good guys.

Dan C.
GMC Envoy
03/28/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Daria. She said she has never had a problem with them.

BK
Brittany K.
Honda Civic Sdn
03/27/2019 Category: Service
Brittany said the employees provided quick service. They explained her service in understandable terms.

RN
Rick N.
03/22/2019
Not the cheapest but honest dependable work.
Not the cheapest but honest dependable work.

Melanie M.
Spring Lake, NJ
03/21/2019
Super quick! Very friendly!
I went there to get an oil change. They wer super friendly and did my oil change super quick!

RK
Robert K.
Mazda B3000
03/20/2019
Always there for me.
Friendly, courteous, VERY knowledgeable and above all they are always there for me.

KO
Kim.M O.
Beachwood, NJ
Chevrolet Sonic
03/19/2019
Very knowledgeable and courteous.
Rod was very helpful explaining everything and getting me a quote quickly.

Joan S.
Ocean Gate, NJ
03/18/2019
I had a flat tire and Experienced Automotive took care of it right away I drove away in 15 mins!

EC
Efrain C.
Seaside Heights, NJ
Mercury Sable
03/18/2019
speed
they said "is going to be 3 or 4 hours"...
but na! in 2:47mins was done deal...Great!

Robert R.
Toms River, NJ
Chrysler Sebring
03/14/2019
The service was great since I needed it last minute.

LR
Lisa R.
03/13/2019
Fast and great price
I had to get my tire plugged for a second time in a year because of a nail and they took me in right away. I went to the dealership first and they wanted to sell me a brand new tire however Experienced Automotive fixed the tire right away with two people ahead of me and charged me $18 for it which I did not think it would be that cheap so I tipped them for fast and excellent service. I highly recommend this local business who also supports the boy scouts , very polite staff as well!

PB
Paula B.
Waretown, NJ
Honda Accord Sedan
03/12/2019
As Always the very best service!
Quick, competent, courteous service -- would not go any where else!

Sarah M.
03/11/2019
HUGE APOLOGY
I have to really apologize to the gentlemen at Experienced Automotive. I wrote a nasty review before I knew all the actual facts. I was completely wrong. All they did was try to help me and I fu**ed up BIG TIME!
When I called to apologize, Rod wasn't rude or treated me bad because I had mouthed them.
Again, I'm so sorry for the review.

Sarah M.
MINI Cooper Coupe
03/02/2019
Felt taken advantage of...
Besides having to pay $400 for what I had done on the car. They tried charging me $52 for windshield wipers and when I came to get the car the rubber part of the windshield wipers were ripped off of the metal part. And they weren't like that when the car was dropped off. There was nothing wrong with the windshield wipers because it was raining on my way there and they worked perfectly fine. I'm still in shock. I'm calling today to see if they will replace them or pay for them to be replaced!!! Absolutely ridiculous!!

03/01/2019
Felt taken advantage of...
I feel like I got ripped off big time. I truly feel like they could have worked with me more on the price but they didn't even attempt to try.
I felt rushed every time. And they did the bare minimum when it came to customer service and seemed annoyed when I would ask for help with something or had a question.
Kevin B. from Experienced Automotive responded on 03/02/2019

Sorry to hear you were not pleased with the service on price on your exotic vehicle, however you were charged exactly the same as your last visit which is in line with the work performed. Not sure what you meant by being rushed or minimum customer service. Most other customers are happy being serviced in a prompt , reliable manner. Sorry we will not be able to provide service for you in the future.

TP
Tony P.
Chevrolet HHR
03/01/2019
Another home run!
My daughter’s HHR hasn’t run or driven this well in years!
Job well done Gentlemen!

Mark H.
02/24/2019
Pleasure doing business!
This is a great place to address your automotive needs. I have been to Experienced Automotive several times since moving to the area last year. Every time I have been here they have been responsive to my needs, have accurately addressed my problem and most of all have been trustworthy.
It is not easy to find anyone in this field of work that you feel comfortable with. The guys at Experienced Automotive eliminated that uncomfortable feeling by fixing every problem I bring them, checking my vehicle for future problems and giving me a fair price. Never a hard up sell like you find at most places, just great work at a fair price!