Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5rating 4.4
Overall Rating 1.8/5rating 1.8rating 1.8rating 1.8rating 1.8

GC
Geoffrey C.
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/14/2017 Category: Service
Problem Fixed
I didn't realize that I turned down the initial service and had so many vehicles in front of mine. Please disregard my last review.

06/14/2017 Category: Service
Brought vehicle in over a week ago and I had to contact them to find out it still hasn't been fixed. No calls from them or loaner car offered.
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 06/14/2017

G.C.

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey.  I do hope we can come to an understanding after discussing this matter. The initial repair you declined, unfortunately when that happens and then decide to authorize the repair your vehicle does not get put back in the order it was received.  During the time it took you to decide to authorize repairs on your vehicle other scheduled customers were taken care of as they should be.  We all feel that this is a very unfair review and would hope that you understand as so.

James M.
Pickford, MI
2015 Hyundai Tucson
06/07/2016 Category: Service
Response to my concern
The response was timely and above expectations

06/07/2016 Category: Service
Disappointed
Charging for services not rendered
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 06/08/2016

J.M.

Thank you for taking the time to evaluate our service department. The express lube oil and filter is a set service and figures in all charges for that service.  The tech on your vehicle should have informed the writer up front the washer reservoir was full and should have been deleted from your invoice.  We do apologize for this oversight and is not by all means the way I run my service department.  I would like to extend a complete full service oil change at no cost to you at your next visit and I will address this oversight.  Again thank you for bringing it to my attention.

Todd Alexander

GT
GARY T.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
10/28/2015 Category: Service
Update
The service department is great!! They took very good care of my car. It now drives better then when I bought it.

I do want to make clear that my complaint is against the SALES people not the service people.

10/28/2015 Category: Service
Stay Away
No way would I trust the sale people at this dealership. None. Do not trust them. They lie!!!!
To bad i can not give them no stars.
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 10/30/2015

Gary we always appreciate comments and feed back.  I can assure you that our customers satisfaction in service and sales is priority one. We have taken care your brake concern and will be addressing the links when parts arrive.  Thank You for your patronage and understanding, I'm glad that we can resolve your concerns about your vehicle.  Thanks Todd Alexander Service Manager Fernelius Hyundai.

CF
CHARLES F.
Rudyard, MI
2015 Hyundai Genesis
07/09/2015 Category: Service
follow-up on first service
RECEIVED A CALL FROM SERV MANGER,AN ENSURED MEIT WOULD NOT HAPPEN AGAIN FOUR STARS FOR FELLOW UP,WILL TRY SERVICE 0NE MORE TIME TO SEE

07/09/2015 Category: Service
FIRST OIL CHANGE
VERY POOR SERVICE,1 1/2 HRS TO DO A OIL CHANGE,APPOINT.10 AM CAR WENT IN AT 10:23. I SHOWED UP AT 9:55 NOT SEEN TILL 10:04 NEVER CHECKED TIRE PRESSURE,I HAD TO ASK TO REMOVE OLD SERVICE REQD TAG AN PUT NEW ONE ON VERY POOR ILL TRY IT ONE MORE TIME IS THE SAME HAPPENS I DONE WITH FERNELIUS SERVICE AN CARS ALSO
WAYNE N., Service & Parts Manager from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 07/13/2015

Wayne Napoletano
Service & Parts Manager
FERNELIUS HYUNDAI
906-632-3300
wdnap@yahoo.com
I have spoken with Fuller and assured him our service would not falter in the future.  We came to an agreement to continue the service on his vehicle(s) and would make sure service and write up would be performed in a timely manner.

Robert R.
Hessel, MI
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
07/09/2019 Category: Service
Took my car in for a check-up
I was concerned about by brakes, and I wanted my HSG belt checked per the maintenance schedule. They could have told me I needed to replace both, but instead I was told my front brakes were at 50% and my rear brakes were at 30%. They said my belt was inspected and found it was fine. It cost me less than $30 for the inspection. I consider that cheap for the peace of mind it gave me. I have even more confidence with the dealership that I won't be lied to when I go back for service in the future.
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 07/09/2019

Thank you for your recommendation, we appreciate the positive feedback.  Here at Fernelius Hyundai we take pride in our quality control as well as preventative maintenance.  We know honesty can go along way and appreciate the fact that you as our customer do to.  We look forward to providing excellent service for you and your vehicle in the future.

Richard C.
07/02/2019 Category: Service
Normal excellence
Fernelius did it’s usual excellent job of checking out the car.
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 07/02/2019

Thank you for your recommendation, we appreciate the positive feedback and as always, look forward to providing excellent service for you and your vehicle in the future.

John S.
Gaylord, MI
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/26/2019 Category: Service
Fast great service
I live out of town and called to get an appointment when I was in the Sault. I got an appointment on the day I requested and was in and out in 60 min. Tire rotation, oil change and 30,000 mile check up. I couldn’t be happier.
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 06/27/2019

Thank you for your recommendation, glad we were able to fit you in for service and feel free to stop in while in your in town anytime for all your vehicle needs.  We appreciate the positive feedback and look forward to providing excellent service for you and your vehicle in the future.

KN
Kathy N.
Kinross Charter Township, MI
06/22/2019 Category: Service
Fernelius
Very friendly, professional & prompt
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 06/24/2019

Thank you for your recommendation, we appreciate the positive feedback and as always look forward to providing excellent service for you and your vehicle in the future.

Debra C.
Rudyard, MI
06/20/2019 Category: Service
great service , friendly employees, and great cars.
This is my second Santa Fe. Love this car.
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 06/21/2019

Thank you for your recommendation, we appreciate the positive feedback and as always look forward to providing excellent service for your and your Santa Fe.

Marcie W.
2018 Hyundai Accent
06/20/2019 Category: Service
2018 accent is junk
With only 10,000 miles on our Accent, the check engine light is on and had to replace defective tires in less than a year. So much for the bumper to bumper warranty . Fernellius is a joke. Took the car in for the check engine light and was back on the next day.
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 06/20/2019

We appreciate your feedback, I have checked your history and would like to address this engine light issue.  The vehicle was in on June 3rd for and inspection and June 12th for replacement of faulty emissions part.  Our Service Department will repair your vehicle and I will be in contact with you to resolve this situation.

LC
Lana C.
Saint Ignace, MI
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/19/2019 Category: Service
Nice people
Very nice and accommodating people
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 06/19/2019

Thank you for taking the time to evaluate our Service Department, we appreciate the positive feedback and as always we look forward to providing excellent service for you and your vehicle in the future.

06/18/2019 Category: Service
Sensor
My brake light indicator kept coming in. Checked everything and couldn't figure it out. At fernelius they knew exactly what it was within minutes and held the part for over a month for me since I couldn't make it back in right away. They came to my work and picked up my car. Even offered to deliver it back but that wasn't necessary. They were great.
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 06/18/2019

Well thank you so much for the review, we appreciate your comments and feedback and as always we look forward to providing superior service for you and your vehicle in the future.

RA
Ruth A.
06/17/2019 Category: Service
Get service. My car looks great
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 06/18/2019

Thank you for the recommendation, we appreciate the positive feedback and as always we look forward to providing excellent service for you and your vehicle in the future.

Ross W.
De Tour Village, MI
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Oil Changes
It was really fast doing two oil changes
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 06/17/2019

Thank you for your recommendation, we appreciate the feedback and look forward to providing excellent Five Star service for you and your vehicle in the future.

Jacqueline S.
Kincheloe, MI
06/10/2019 Category: Service
Great place
The People are very nice here, but that waterfall the have in the waiting area is so loud..... makes yea want to hit the off button, gets on your nerves bad... I asked for the car to be washed, it was the end of the day, they did a bad job, bugs still all over the car, and came to me dripping wet, not my idea of a good job..
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 06/11/2019

Thank you for your recommendation, we appreciate the feedback.  Our apologies for the not so quiet fish pond and waterfall in the lounge and I would also say feel free to stop by our Service Department at any time for a thorough re-wash of your vehicle.  We strive to be superior in customer satisfaction and want make sure we earn your 5 star recommendation in the future.

LC
Punctual and courteous service
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 06/09/2019

06/01/2019 Category: Service
Routine Service - Not so Routine
The service provided by Fernelius Hyundai is always beyond the routine.
They go above and beyond expectations to make sure I am satisfied with services provided.
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 06/01/2019

Thank you for your recommendation and positive comments, we strive to perform the maintenance and repairs required and expected and as always we look forward to your next service visit.

Robert B.
Dafter, MI
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/01/2019 Category: Service
Consistent excellent service
This service consistently provides excellent service
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 06/01/2019

Thank you for your recommendation, we appreciate the positive feedback and as always we look forward to providing excellent service for you and your vehicle in the future.

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/31/2019 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
Everyone has been great from the salesperson right thur to the service department.
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 05/31/2019

2012 Hyundai Elantra
05/28/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service and excellent people!
I wont have service performed on my car anywhere else! Everyone is so friendly.
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 05/29/2019

Thank you for your recent feedback, we appreciate the recommendation and positive comments and as always we look forward to providing continued excellent service for you and your vehicle.