Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5rating 4.4
Overall Rating 1.8/5rating 1.8rating 1.8rating 1.8rating 1.8

Jacob P.
Brimley, MI
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/31/2017 Category: Service
Slowwww
Bad service, slow as dirt
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 11/01/2017

J.P.

After reviewing your recent history, in all fairness the vehicle had several noise issues.  The repairs made on October 3rd did remedy most of the noise while driving, the other side wheel bearing was then confirmed to also have noise and was replaced on October 11th eliminating all noises while driving.  The engine light and air bag light repairs needed to be submitted to the extended service contract company, once approved the parts were ordered and those issues were repaired.  I don't believe the time it took to complete 5 major repairs at no cost to you was as slow as dirt, I also do not believe the service was bad in diagnosing and repairing the vehicle correctly.  We do appreciate your feedback but would like you to take a closer look at your negative comments and responses taking into consideration that the vehicle did not come into service for a simple repair, in total the time span to correct the issues with your vehicle took 3 visits in a 18 day period totaling $3,567.58 with no out of pocket cost to you.  I believe my Service Department approached these repairs properly ensuring the vehicle recieved the proper service.  I would also like to mention the the Service Writer has gone out of her way to provide loaner vehicles and at times the Service Department supply has been at zero but we managed to locate transportation for you.  I hope that you can appreciate the time and effort it takes to "fix it right the first time" and reconsider your comments and the lowest rating a Service Department could possibly get after providing such service.

Todd R. Alexander

GC
Geoffrey C.
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/14/2017 Category: Service
Problem Fixed
I didn't realize that I turned down the initial service and had so many vehicles in front of mine. Please disregard my last review.

06/14/2017 Category: Service
Brought vehicle in over a week ago and I had to contact them to find out it still hasn't been fixed. No calls from them or loaner car offered.
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 06/14/2017

G.C.

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey.  I do hope we can come to an understanding after discussing this matter. The initial repair you declined, unfortunately when that happens and then decide to authorize the repair your vehicle does not get put back in the order it was received.  During the time it took you to decide to authorize repairs on your vehicle other scheduled customers were taken care of as they should be.  We all feel that this is a very unfair review and would hope that you understand as so.

Todd R. Alexander

02/05/2016 Category: Service
Very Poor
Not only did they not fix the on going problem with the brakes locking up for the last 14 months, but they cost me a lot of money for parts they ruined while working on the vehicle, and my wife ended up spinning out and ending up in the ditch.
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 02/08/2016

Anonymous

We sincerely do wish to repair your vehicle but with no active symptoms I cannot authorize a repair, perhaps further diagnosis and possibly a road test with you in control of the vehicle may lead to othe possibilities.

Todd Alexander

Part
Bad parts!!!
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 01/07/2016

Y.Z.

We would ask that you bring the vehicle in at your earliest convienance for a check of why the vehicle may be shaking. After hitting a pothole as you did there may be underlying concerns we should examine.  The replacement tires are factory matching and should perform as the original set.

Todd Alexander

GT
GARY T.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
10/28/2015 Category: Service
Update
The service department is great!! They took very good care of my car. It now drives better then when I bought it.

I do want to make clear that my complaint is against the SALES people not the service people.

10/28/2015 Category: Service
Stay Away
No way would I trust the sale people at this dealership. None. Do not trust them. They lie!!!!
To bad i can not give them no stars.
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 10/30/2015

Gary we always appreciate comments and feed back.  I can assure you that our customers satisfaction in service and sales is priority one. We have taken care your brake concern and will be addressing the links when parts arrive.  Thank You for your patronage and understanding, I'm glad that we can resolve your concerns about your vehicle.  Thanks Todd Alexander Service Manager Fernelius Hyundai.

CF
CHARLES F.
Rudyard, MI
2015 Hyundai Genesis
07/09/2015 Category: Service
follow-up on first service
RECEIVED A CALL FROM SERV MANGER,AN ENSURED MEIT WOULD NOT HAPPEN AGAIN FOUR STARS FOR FELLOW UP,WILL TRY SERVICE 0NE MORE TIME TO SEE

07/09/2015 Category: Service
FIRST OIL CHANGE
VERY POOR SERVICE,1 1/2 HRS TO DO A OIL CHANGE,APPOINT.10 AM CAR WENT IN AT 10:23. I SHOWED UP AT 9:55 NOT SEEN TILL 10:04 NEVER CHECKED TIRE PRESSURE,I HAD TO ASK TO REMOVE OLD SERVICE REQD TAG AN PUT NEW ONE ON VERY POOR ILL TRY IT ONE MORE TIME IS THE SAME HAPPENS I DONE WITH FERNELIUS SERVICE AN CARS ALSO
WAYNE N., Service & Parts Manager from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 07/13/2015

Wayne Napoletano
Service & Parts Manager
FERNELIUS HYUNDAI
906-632-3300
wdnap@yahoo.com
I have spoken with Fuller and assured him our service would not falter in the future.  We came to an agreement to continue the service on his vehicle(s) and would make sure service and write up would be performed in a timely manner.

2015 Hyundai Tucson
04/23/2015 Category: Service
Poor buisness transaction
I purchased a "lemon" of a car from this dealership (a brand new Tucson.) and the dealership has not done right by its 3 month old vehicle. The dealership is unwilling to provide quality customer service on this issue to me and I would not send anyone there to share in the same experience I have had to deal with from them.