Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5rating 4.4
Overall Rating 1.8/5rating 1.8rating 1.8rating 1.8rating 1.8

PB
Phoenix B.
04/12/2018 Category: Service
N/A
You really don't want to hear this...not yet. The recommendation sections below should also include "maybe" as a third option.
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 04/12/2018

Not very fair!  The vehicle has been road tested for a total test time of 6 hours the longest duration being 50 minutes.  The vehicle has been road tested and hoist inspected.  The vehicles VIN and it's symptoms have been called into Hyundai Motor America and it's tech line with a case assigned to it.  The vehicle was dropped off with very little fuel, Fernelius Hyundai's Service Department provided fuel in order for the vehicle to have a service check.  I would ask if there is anything short of trying to solve the steering concern and providing professional service attention to your needs and the needs of your vehicle.

Todd R. Alexander
Fernelius Hyundai

DA
Dawn A.
Saint Ignace, MI
05/30/2015 Category: Service
A simple phone call.
I had an appt for an oil change and to get my snow tires swapped out. I called 12 days ahead for this appt. When I got there with my car full of tires, and after driving 50 miles, they said they couldn't do it because their tire machine was down. A simple phone call could have taken care of this. I am in the book and I bought the car there and they have all my service records, but no call. They did, after I insisted, get me an appt elsewhere in town, but I paid much more. I want to like this place. I love the car and the facility is beautiful and comfortable but this just the latest in a string of bad service encounters here.

Sault Sainte Marie, MI
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/23/2015 Category: Service
only men know cars??
Unless you are a man, any issues will be dismissed or you will be told the mechanic is unable to replicate the problem. I drive this vehicle every day, I know when it's not running correctly, but was told that there is not a problem although it won't get above 60 mph on the highway? Whatever. I will take my business elsewhere.