Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5rating 4.4
Overall Rating 1.8/5rating 1.8rating 1.8rating 1.8rating 1.8

Brimley, MI
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/21/2019 Category: Service
Poor inspections.
I initially took my vehicle in for an oil change and informed them of a noise in the rear end. They explained that it was just rust on my rotor. 2 months later when I went back in for an oil change I informed them the noise was still there. That is when they realized that both rear wheel bearings were bad and a front support arm. These things should have been checked the first time I brought it in.
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 11/21/2019

Thank you for taking the time to reply to our survey request.  The key phrase "2 months" may be why you are under the impression the rust on the rotors was not the initial cause of noise, over a period of time the wheel bearings did wear and can duplicate the noise in the vehicle.  We are certainly glad we were able to address the wheel bearing fault at this last service under the Hyundai Manufacturers Warranty at no charge and look forward to taking care of all your vehicle needs in the future.

07/22/2019 Category: Service
Fast and friendly service.
I have not had any issues recently since management has changed. My last visit made me upset as I was not told about all charges. I had to have a new tire put on and I was also getting an oil change. They did not speak of all of the charges and my oil change was a lot more than it normally is. My bill was a lot more than I expected it to be.
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 07/22/2019

We certainly appreciate your feedback, we apologize for what I interpret as a miscommunication on my Service Departments end.  We strive to create the best service experience for all of our customers and I will certainly reach out to you for your last service experience details.  We look forward to providing excellent service for you and your vehicle in the future.

Kinross Charter Township, MI
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/16/2018 Category: Service
OK
They preformed as the warranty required however this was the second time I had to have bearings replaced under the warranty. I have had many problems with this 2009 Santa Fe and will not buy another Hyundai again.
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 11/20/2018

Thank you for taking the time to evaluate your experience in our Service Department.

AR
Aleksander R.
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
01/11/2018 Category: Service
Need more comunication with customer ,speed up appoint.,
Problem not fix complitly car need new tires OR? Still pull now on right side ...people dont have time to go in service every day specialy with new cars thanx
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 01/11/2018

We appreciate your feedback, we are sorry your experience was not satisfactory at the previous Hyundai dealership you had your vehicle serviced.  I do believe that we explained the alignment and tire pull to the fullest extent and you were made aware of the situation.  Thank you for the oppertunity to remedy the alignment issue.

BF
Betty F.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/23/2017 Category: Service
The staff is great!
Best service in town!
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 11/24/2017

B.F.

Thank you for taking the time to evaluate your experience within our Service Department.  We appreciate the recommendation and look forward to providing great service for you and your vehicle in the future and making sure nothing is left out of your complete service.

Fernelius Hyindai

Sharyn S.
Cedarville, MI
07/06/2017 Category: Service
Overcharged but great people
same
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 07/07/2017

S.S.

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey as it aides in assisting how we can contour our services to attract and retain all of our customers.  We will certainly attempt to curb the costs of your requested Mobil 1 services in the future in order to better serve you.  Thank you for the insight and we appreciate your business.

PP
Pauline P.
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/12/2017 Category: Service
Need to establish trust
I hope they have recommended the one time fix for my check engine light.
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 06/12/2017

P.P.

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent service visit, we appreciate all feedback and have looked into your vehicles condition knowing our certified Hyundai technicians take every course of action to assure you on the proper diagnosis and repair.  Thank you for your concern and we appreciate that you've chosen Fernelius Hyundai for your vehicle needs.

Thanks

Cynthia B.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
08/08/2016 Category: Service
Convenient
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 08/08/2016

C.B.

We hope that the service to your vehicle was up to your expectations.  We do apologize for the car wash and would invite you back to our service department at your earliest convienance for a complete and satisfactory wash.  We do appreciate the feedback to help us improve the expierance customers have with our service department.

Service manager

Brimley, MI
2016 Hyundai Elantra
07/16/2016 Category: Service
good service
Fast and friendly service
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 07/18/2016

L.L.

Thank you for your recommendation.  We look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

Todd Alexander

James M.
Pickford, MI
2015 Hyundai Tucson
06/07/2016 Category: Service
Response to my concern
The response was timely and above expectations

06/07/2016 Category: Service
Disappointed
Charging for services not rendered
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 06/08/2016

J.M.

Thank you for taking the time to evaluate our service department. The express lube oil and filter is a set service and figures in all charges for that service.  The tech on your vehicle should have informed the writer up front the washer reservoir was full and should have been deleted from your invoice.  We do apologize for this oversight and is not by all means the way I run my service department.  I would like to extend a complete full service oil change at no cost to you at your next visit and I will address this oversight.  Again thank you for bringing it to my attention.

Todd Alexander