Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5rating 4.4
Overall Rating 1.8/5rating 1.8rating 1.8rating 1.8rating 1.8

RI
Roberta I.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/13/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service! Excellent people
This was my first attempt to schedule my service through blue link and was delighted to find it very user friendly as I’m not the most tech savvy.
As always all there were amazing
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 12/13/2019

Thank you for your recommendation.  We are pleased to here the complete experience from Reservation to Return was with ease.  We appreciate the positive feedback and look forward to providing excellent service for you and your vehicle in the future.

PG
Pamella G.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
12/09/2019 Category: Service
The people!!!
Great people, great service, comfortable waiting room!
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 12/09/2019

Thank you for your recommendation, we appreciate the positive feedback and kind comments.  We look forward to providing excellent service for you and your vehicle in the future.

LL
Louis L.
Brimley, MI
12/06/2019 Category: Service
Louis Lanza
Fast friendly service.
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 12/06/2019

Thank you for your recommendation, we appreciate the positive feedback and as always we look forward to providing excellent service for you and your vehicle in the future.

Dave B.
12/06/2019
I just had my Tucson serviced. As always, the work was done in good time, priced fairly, and the people were very courteous. Very well done!
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 12/06/2019

Thank you for your recommendation and kind comments, we appreciate the positive feedback and as always we look forward to providing excellent service for you and your vehicle in the future.

NL
Nancy L.
De Tour Village, MI
12/05/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Service All The Time
Sales people always so nice and helpful along with the excellent service department. I also love that my car is always washed for me after each visit.
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 12/06/2019

Thank you for your recommendation, we appreciate the positive feedback and as always we look forward to providing excellent service for you and your vehicle in the future.

2013 Hyundai Tucson
12/03/2019 Category: Service
In Need of Help
My daughter was home for Thanksgiving. Her emergency break cable came undone on the right rear wheel and was hanging under the car. I wasn't sure what it was but new it wasn't right. My daughter was going back to school the next day which is an 8.5 hour drive away. The service department worked me in the same day I called. Easy fix but they still worked me in. How totally awesome is that. Best service experiences of my 43 years of driving and having cars serviced have been at this dealership. Thank You!
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 12/04/2019

Thank you for your recommendation.  We are certainly happy we were able to give you and your daughter peace of mind on that long trip and we look forward to providing excellent service for you and all your vehicles in the future.

JV
Julie V.
12/03/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
Always greeted by first name and exceptional service
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 12/04/2019

Thank you for your recommendation, we appreciate the positive feedback and enjoy having that personal relationship with our customers.

Lisa B.
Hessel, MI
2020 Hyundai Kona
11/30/2019 Category: Service
Satisfied and confident
My whole family brings our vehicles to Fernileus for service because we have always been satisfied and know that we are in good hands. I have complete confidence that my family is safe in a vehicle that has been repaired and inspected here.
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 12/02/2019

Thank you for your recommendation we appreciate the positive feedback and as always we look forward to providing excellent service for you and your vehicle in the future.

David W.

Brimley, MI
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/08/2019 Category: Service
Above and beyond
My Santa Fe's battery was being drained overnight. They worked me in without an appointment. Doug found it was the radio/nav unit. Replacement was way too pricey. Brian offered to find a place to fix or refurbish it. That fell thru but he didn't give up and located a much more reasonable replacement from a salvaged vehicle in California! Travis had mentioned another option and Newell meanwhile was also researching other options for me WOW! I've bought two cars from them already and will buy one again when the time comes! I tell my friends too.
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 11/09/2019

We appreciate the recommendation.  We are always here to help and offer all available options to suit your needs.  Thanks for the kind words and as always we look forward to providing excellent service for you and your vehicle in the future.

EC
Edward C.
West Branch, MI
10/31/2019 Category: Service
happy car buyer
great place to buy a car the staff is great very good prices service dept is great they treat you like home.
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 10/31/2019

Thank you for your recommendation, we appreciate the positive feedback and look forward to having you back in our Service Department to take care of all your vehicle needs.

Richard C.
10/29/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and Adaptable
The staff is extremely helpful. I had a minor problem that was irritating; they fixed it and made this part of life better. I feel comfortable with them and trust them.
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 10/29/2019

Thank you for your recommendation, we appreciate the positive feedback and will be there to continually address all of your vehicle needs.

Kinross Charter Township, MI
2018 Hyundai Kona
10/26/2019 Category: Service
Great people on Sales floor and service end.
Already planning to purchase my next vehicle there. Love my Kona but thinking of a Tucson.
Tucson has a little more leg room and trunk space.
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 10/28/2019

Thank you for your recommendation and loyalty to the Hyundai brand, we take pride in our vehicle comfort and safety.  We look forward to providing excellent service for you and your Hyundai in the future.

Drummond Island, MI
2012 Hyundai Accent
10/21/2019 Category: Service
Fast, good service.
They even wash the car!
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 10/21/2019

Thank you for the recommendation, we appreciate the positive feedback and as always we look forward to providing excellent service for you and your vehicle in the future.

CF
Charles F.
Rudyard, MI
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/09/2019 Category: Service
IN FOR SERVICE
OUTSTANDING SRVICE ALWAYS THEY GO THE EXTRA MILE TO MAKE IT RIGHT
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 10/10/2019

Thank you for your recommendation, we appreciate that you were able to take the time to evaluate your experience in our Service Department, we look forward to providing excellent service for you and your vehicle in the future.

Cynthia B.
10/04/2019 Category: Service
They take very good care of my vehicle.
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 10/04/2019

Thank you for your recommendation, we appreciate the positive feedback and as always we look forward to providing excellent service for you and your vehicle in the future.

2012 Hyundai Elantra
09/20/2019 Category: Service
Amazing Staff!
As always the people here were amazing excellent service and very friendly!
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 09/21/2019

Thank you for your recommendation, we appreciate the positive feedback and as always look forward to providing excellent service for you and your vehicle in the future.

FB
Francis B.
09/20/2019 Category: Service
Fantastic service
Like family, the good side. Always welcoming and honest conversation. A genuinely concerned staff at your service keeping your car safe and running at it's best.
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 09/20/2019

Thank you for your recommendation, we appreciate the positive feedback.  We welcome all of our customers into the Fernelius Family and certainly look forward to providing you and your vehicle excellent service in the future.

MV
Michelle V.
2018 Hyundai Accent
09/18/2019 Category: Service
Amazing Service as Always
Brought my wife's car in for an old change and the scheduled checks. Everyone we talked to was very professional and personable just like everytime we go in. While their service prices are fair and reasonable, it is the people working there that make my wife and I regular repeat customers.
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 09/18/2019

Thank you for the recommendation, we appreciate that you were able to take the time and leave the "Amazing Service as Always" comments.  All of us at Fernelius Hyundai strive to make every customer experience a pleasant experience.  We look forward to providing excellent service for you and your vehicle in the future.

2014 Hyundai Elantra
09/17/2019 Category: Service
Who could ask for more?!
Dependable quality, reliable service, outstanding customer service!
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 09/18/2019

Thank you for your recommendation, we appreciate the positive feedback with the kind comments and as always we look forward to providing excellent service for you and your vehicle in the future.