PE
Patrick E.
Vallejo, CA
10/20/2016
Awesome service! 2011 WRX STI
They've been nothing but amazing. I brought in a 2011 WRX STI that went through 2 bad repairs from a mechanic I thought I could trust, blown engine then blown head gasket. I believe it had blown another head gasket since it was overheating again so decided it was time to find a shop that specializes in STIs.

Well! Ryan and his team restored the car back to the way it was suppose to be and better.They found many things that were done by the other mechanic which may have attributed to the issues it had. They were very detailed and even washed the car after the repair. The STI is still in the engine breaking in phase and my girlfriend and I are following the engine break in procedures to the letter. Since we got the car back, some minor things came up and FLI took us back in to look at the car. They were totally helpful and awesome about it.

My girlfriend and I feel like we completely trust FLI to do any work on our Subarus. They communicate well and communicate often. Whats cool is, in one instance they admitted to breaking a minor part, who does that these days? and called me just to let me know and said they would cover the cost. We appreciate FLI and the work ethic they have. Thanks guys!

DT
Dan T.
Calistoga, CA
Subaru Impreza WRX
10/12/2016
Great service so far!
I had them do some work (cobb stage 2+ kit uppipe and downpipe and tuning) on my 2014 WRX and maintenance since then. They have always been honest and helpful with me! I have owned my WRX for a little over a year and would not take it to another shop.

Kevin M.
Santa Rosa, CA
Subaru BRZ
10/11/2016
Ryan
Ryan is one of the main reasons I go to fine line. He is always so helpful, and friendly. Even if you have a dumb question he is willing to take his time and explain it to you :)

Michael S.
CA
10/11/2016
Dyno Run
Ryan and Miles have always been a pleasure to work with since I bought my Subaru in 2008. Friendly service and I don't feel like I'm being "scammed" for unnecessary services. If they say something should be worked on, i believe them and get the work done. More than I can say about most other service shops.

TC
Todd C.
Windsor, CA
10/10/2016
75k
Great service and customer service by the good folks at FLI!