Overall Rating 3.0196102/5Overall Rating 3.0196102/5Overall Rating 3.0196102/5rating 3.0196102rating 3.0196102
Overall Rating 2.1372576/5Overall Rating 2.1372576/5rating 2.1372576rating 2.1372576rating 2.1372576
Latest Review 24 minutes ago

SR
Sandeep R.
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/20/2019 Category: Service
I like the way they assign a representative dedicated to me until the service is completed so for every status check call you speak to same familiar person what is a great idea.
I liked there service and fair evaluation and price quotes.
Billy D., Service Manager from First Hyundai responded on 04/22/2019

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at FIRST HYUNDAI. We appreciate your feedback since it helps us improve our service and your experience. We thank you for your patronage and look forward to seeing you for future services

RF
Richard F.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/19/2019 Category: Service
The service was good and the service agent was very pleasant and knowledgeable.
Billy D., Service Manager from First Hyundai responded on 04/22/2019

Jason W.
Uxbridge, MA
04/19/2019 Category: Service
Always a pleasure coming here

SV
Shiv V.
Wrentham, MA
04/19/2019 Category: Service
Great staff and great service.
Great staff and great service. Will definitely use and recomend.

EC
Ethel C.
04/19/2019
Good experience!
Dave Sacco was my salesman. He was down to earth, very patient and informative. While I was considering the purchase, I texted him several times with many questions. I didn't realize it was his day off and was...kind of a pain. lol Regardless, Dave responded to all of my questions promptly. Also, it was refreshing to interact with a salesperson that didn't try to pressure me into the purchase! The young man in the finance dept, (I forget his name), was just as impressive, because while he was informative about all the extra's I could tack onto my purchase, he didn't pressure me either. I would definitely recommend First Hyundai to others. Oh yeah, I love my...new to me...new car!

Excellent service with Angela

RK
Russell K.
Woonsocket, RI
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Everyone is always polite and helpful. They explain everything. I get a video so I can see what is happening.

Romuald M.
Pawtucket, RI
Great
I have used First Hyundai several times, always satisfied. I have been in on short notice.

PC
Philip C.
Foxborough, MA
Scheduled Service
Honesty - some work as written down on the service report was not completed

Unsure now if I would recommend them.
Billy D., Service Manager from First Hyundai responded on 04/19/2019

I would like to thank you for taking time and filling out the survey. Our goal is your satisfaction. I am sorry to see how low we scored on the survey earning only 2 stars. The survey is a reflection on the service advisor’s performance. Our goal is your satisfaction. We appreciate your feedback since it helps us improve our service and your experience. please let us know what we could have done better to earn 5 stars. We look forward to seeing you for future service and you please be on the lookout for another survey that will allow you to rescore us.

Joseph M.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Very knowlegable of every car on lot.
Very relaxing experience. Our sales person, Jeff Andrade was excellent. He knew every aspect of the vehicle we were looking at. Very friendly, not pushy at all. Would definitely purchase from First Hyundai again. We did recommend this dealership to friends and they purchased a car 3 days later. They also had a great experience.
Billy D., Service Manager from First Hyundai responded on 04/18/2019

We would like to thank you for taking time to fill out the survey. We thank you for your patronage and look forward to seeing you for future services.

04/17/2019 Category: Service
Good service. No attempt at adding service or upcharge
Recent service for oil change and recall issue. Used coupon from web site for oil discount. Also had a fix for a nail in a tire for no additional fee. Ticket for car wash is a nice perk . Keep up the honest good work.
Billy D., Service Manager from First Hyundai responded on 04/18/2019

We would like to thank you for taking time to fill out the survey. We thank you for your patronage and kind words. We look forward to seeing you for future services.

Maura C.
Middleboro, MA
Aggravating
Retrain the service department

Woonsocket, RI
warranty repair on turbo booster for 2017 Tucson
Angela in service took care of all my needs with ease from first review of the situation thru ordering the part and re-scheduling my suv back in to the service dept!!

SK
Stephen K.
Providence, RI
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Easy in, easy out
Came in for my scheduled Service Pkg #1 appointment on a Saturday mid-morning, and was out just about an hour later. A great service department to deal with, and I will continue to have my vehicle serviced here!

ST
Stanley T.
Dependable
First Hyundai was their uisual, efficient selves

Bellingham, MA
Service Visit
I’ve visited many dealerships over the years .. First by far provides best service experience on each visit.

Cumberland, RI
Review
Excellent service on my last visit, thanks

Dana G.
Scituate, RI
2015 Hyundai Tucson
04/13/2019 Category: Service
Repair after 1st maintenance
I had my first Free For Life maintenance. After I left the dealership I experienced problems with the vehicle. I was called back in, the matter was addressed and it was repaired under warranty to my satisfaction.

04/13/2019 Category: Service
I cannot say until my problem is fixed to my satisfaction
Billy D., Service Manager from First Hyundai responded on 04/15/2019

I would like to thank you for taking time and filling out the survey. I am sorry to see how low we scored on the survey. The survey is a reflection of our advisor’s performance. If you would like to go over any issues, please feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience at 508-699-4700 extension 1340 or email me bdepalma@firsthyundai.com.  If you would like to rescore your advisor’s performance, I have sent you a rescore link. Our goal is your satisfaction.

Billy D., Service Manager from First Hyundai responded on 04/16/2019

04/12/2019 Category: Service
The service video was great
I have been taking my vehicle to this dealership for a few years now and this last experience was the best I have had. I loved that they sent a video showing an assessment of the needed repairs. The increased transparency better enforced why certain services were needed. I really liked this new feature.
Billy D., Service Manager from First Hyundai responded on 04/13/2019

Pawtucket, RI
04/12/2019 Category: Service
Great service, friendly staff.
I just want to point out to my agent, she was really friendly and on top of everything.
Billy D., Service Manager from First Hyundai responded on 04/13/2019