Overall Rating 2.9807687/5Overall Rating 2.9807687/5rating 2.9807687rating 2.9807687rating 2.9807687
Overall Rating 2.1153846/5Overall Rating 2.1153846/5rating 2.1153846rating 2.1153846rating 2.1153846

08/09/2019 Category: Service
SERVICE EFFICIENT, COMPLETE AND QUICK
GOOD SERVICE
Billy D., Service Manager from First Hyundai responded on 08/10/2019

We would like to thank you for taking time to filling out the survey. We thank you for your patronage and look forward to seeing you for future services.

North Providence, RI
2016 Hyundai Genesis
08/08/2019 Category: Service
Disappointed
Disappointed
Billy D., Service Manager from First Hyundai responded on 08/10/2019

I would like to thank you for taking time and filling out the survey.If you would like to go over any issues, feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience at 508-699-4700 extension 1340 or email me bdepalma@firsthyundai.com. Our goal is your satisfaction.

Michael R.
Woonsocket, RI
08/08/2019 Category: Service
Very professional and curteous
A great dealership where service doesn`t end after the sale.
Billy D., Service Manager from First Hyundai responded on 08/08/2019

We would like to thank you for taking time to fill out the survey. We thank you for your patronage and look forward to seeing you for future services.

2013 Hyundai Azera
Great
Their second to none customer service

LP
Lauren P.
Pawtucket, RI
2006 Hyundai Santa Fe
Great Customer Service
Lisa took care of me right away. She explained in detail what the problem was and how long it would take to receive the part needed. Thank you, Lisa!

North Attleborough, MA
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
Title
The service was friendly professional and quick. I just don’t want to be badgered into filling out a survey after every visit so quit sending them to me.

TD
Thomas D.
Battery Replacement
The service could not have been better. I did not have an appointment however the lady that handled my service was excellent. She knew I needed a battery and it needed to be replaced that day. I had triple AAA jump my car and I asked them for a quote on the battery and it was $235.00. First Hyundai charged me $303.00 for the battery and install. I would have hoped the price would have been better at the place where I bought and have my car serviced. That is my only disappointment.

Deerfield Beach, FL
08/05/2019 Category: Service
Sandra c
All went well!!!

Richard M.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/03/2019 Category: Service
my service visit
I would like to take this time to thank Angela Kiesman for her outstanding customer service. Hyundai is lucky to have an employee like Angela who is dedicated to helping her customers solve their problems. I hope in the future she is the one to assist me with any problems we have with our vehicle. Thank you again, Angela.

Nagaraju O.
08/02/2019 Category: Service
Sonata 2.0T check engine light - emission issues back to the dealer service for successful sixth time
Definitely appreciate the attention both the service reception and mechanics trying to provide to my vehicle. But I feel they need expert advice from Hyundai-USA to sort out issues like this. The title speaks of the reliability that we can place on the Hyundai engines - is there anything else I need to say!
Billy D., Service Manager from First Hyundai responded on 08/05/2019

I would like to thank you for taking time and filling out the survey. Our goal is your satisfaction. I am sorry to see how low we scored on the survey earning only 3 stars. The survey is a reflection on the service advisor’s performance. Our goal is your satisfaction. We appreciate your feedback since it helps us improve our service and your experience. please let us know what we could have done better to earn 5 stars. We look forward to seeing you for future service and you please be on the lookout for another survey that will allow you to rescore us.

Joanne K.
Lincoln, RI
08/02/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai review
Time of service needs improvement.
Billy D., Service Manager from First Hyundai responded on 08/05/2019

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at FIRST HYUNDAI. We appreciate your feedback since it helps us improve our service and your experience. We thank you for your patronage and look forward to seeing you for future services

Joyce B.
Wrentham, MA
08/02/2019
Satisfied customer
Very satisfied with the timely resolution to a glitch in service and highly recommend First Hyundai for servicing a car. Always efficient and friendly. It did take longer than expected after making an appointment so brings book.

ED
Eugene D.
North Smithfield, RI
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/01/2019 Category: Service
They are prompt, listen to your concerns, complete appt efficiently
I have only good things to say about this dealership, they converted our lease to a purchase smoothly. Ever time I have brought the car for servicing I leave very satisfied.

Woonsocket, RI
Na
Na

BC
Belinda C.
Cumberland, RI
08/01/2019 Category: Service
"First for life" oil change
Took my car in for a 10am appointment for an oil change. I actually arrived shortly after 9am and was surprised when they said they will take my keys and enter me into the system then. However, I still ended up waiting until after 12pm to receive my keys back. Way too long for an oil change. But I guess it's "free", so I can't complain that much. Otherwise...great service, great employees, and a great used car.

Foxborough, MA
07/31/2019 Category: Service
95,000 miles still going strong
First Hyundai’s service department has always been professional and always kept me informed with exactly what was needed for my car. It has always been completed on time and the car is always kept clean. My 2015 Sonata has 95,000 miles and still going strong
Billy D., Service Manager from First Hyundai responded on 08/01/2019

SK
Stephen K.
Providence, RI
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
07/31/2019 Category: Service
Can't Say Enough About the Service Department!
I honestly can't say enough about the service department at First Hyundai! Being a "First For Life" customer, I've been taking my car here for every service appointment. My most recent one was for Service Package 4 (30k miles). I chose to wait at the dealership and get caught up on paperwork and stream a series since the service can run four hours. Instead, I was done in about three, including getting an inspection sticker. They also found out what a "clang" was from one of my tires (metal had punctured it and left behind fragments inside the tire) and repaired it. Thank you for making what could have been a negative experience into a positive one.
Billy D., Service Manager from First Hyundai responded on 07/31/2019

Franklin, MA
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/30/2019 Category: Service
great service
I am always treated well and with respect by the service department. I had a problem with the hatch on 2015 Santa Fe coming back down right after I opened it. They called Hyundai and found a solution for the issue- problem solved.

James B.
Riverside, RI
2016 Hyundai Azera
07/29/2019 Category: Service
Angela Kiesman goes above and beyond for her customers and I really appreciate it.