Overall Rating 3.039999/5Overall Rating 3.039999/5Overall Rating 3.039999/5rating 3.039999rating 3.039999
Overall Rating 2.12/5Overall Rating 2.12/5rating 2.12rating 2.12rating 2.12

MK
Maeve K.
Norton, MA
2011 Hyundai Elantra To
05/26/2019 Category: Service
Billy D., Service Manager from First Hyundai responded on 05/28/2019

Oil leaking!
Brought in once due to oil leaking. New drain plug and sent me on my way. Continued leaking and bright back again. Changed washer this time. Third time, found a small crack near drain plug. Replaced oil Pan. Seems to be ok now.
Billy D., Service Manager from First Hyundai responded on 05/25/2019

I would like to thank you for taking time and filling out the survey. Our goal is your satisfaction. I am sorry to see how low we scored on the survey earning only 3 stars. The survey is a reflection on the service advisor’s performance. Our goal is your satisfaction. We appreciate your feedback since it helps us improve our service and your experience. please let us know what we could have done better to earn 5 stars. We look forward to seeing you for future service and you please be on the lookout for another survey that will allow you to rescore us.

KZ
Kathleen Z.
Westwood, MA
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
SAles and service
Both my dealings with Sales and Service were great!
Billy D., Service Manager from First Hyundai responded on 05/25/2019

Catherine M.
Foxboro, MA
Timely and reasonable service
I've always had a positive outcome when having my car serviced. Employees always very friendly and knowledgeable.
Billy D., Service Manager from First Hyundai responded on 05/24/2019

We would like to thank you for taking time to filling out the survey. We thank you for your patronage and look forward to seeing you for future services.

05/24/2019 Category: Service
Ok service dept. Parking is congested, when you come in for service, no difining area to park prior. When I leased my vehicle, I was never to about Massachusetts property tax fees. learning only after recieved two bills for this.
Typical Dealership, I can not say there was anything making them stand out over other dealerships.

SL
Shirley L.
North Smithfield, RI
05/23/2019 Category: Service
Service always done quickly and accurately
Always satisfied with service

LA
Lisa A.
Seekonk, MA
Service was fine

NN
Nicole N.
05/23/2019 Category: Service
Never fun getting car repairs done, but the service provided made it easier, especially my advisor Angela Keisman.

Sonata

Norfolk, MA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/22/2019 Category: Service
Free Advertising
I bring my car in for a simple service. First, they can not guarantee that it will be done at any time of the day, even for a simple service and dropping it off the night before. The service was completed, I go to pick it up the next day, and upon signing the work order, I notice "Replace rear license frame" written in pen on one of the sheets. Hmmm, that's weird. Nothing they did involved the plate. Why would it be broken? Why would they not tell me that they broke the frame?...So after I finish signing, I check the the car and frame. What do you know, there is a "First Hyundai" frame in place of my personal one placed there after purchasing the vehicle. Again, I thought they broke mine somehow. Why else would they "replace" it if it wasn't broken? So i went back in and complained that nobody told me about it breaking or being replaced. The service dept. was closed so they left a note for the manager to call me in the morning. I went back out to the car, opened the door, and found the completely intact personal frame on the floor of my car. Now I'm even more mad that they just removed my personal property so they could have some free advertising. Shameful if this is their policy. I hate the stickers and frames when you buy a new car, let alone replacing a perfectly fine frame after a service for no reason. I have never heard of any dealership doing this after a service. They did not do this the previous times I had been there with the car. On top of that, the serive reminder screen was not reset after the service. Now I have to figure out how to do that myself. And what do you know, the manager has not called me in 3 days to discuss anything. Totally unacceptable. I will NOT be returning there for any service in the future. This is the last of several problems I had before with the service here. For instance...a prior visit, someone there scratched the drivers door at hip level right on the edge with keys on the their belt or something. Not deep, but very noticeable looking at the door. They did not tell me about it, probably oblivious they even did anything. Offered to "buff it out" the next time. They ended up scuffing and scraping the plastic door edge guard while haphazardly "buffing" the door, causing more damage while trying to fix the first damage. Of course they did not tell me about that either. They finally replaced the whole strip on that door after noticing it and then complaining. Taking my business elsewhere in the future. Shame, because the buying experience for the car there was good.
ANGELA N K. from First Hyundai responded on 05/22/2019

Good Afternoon,
I apologize you feel as though we have not met your needs. We could not promise an exact time your vehicle would be ready due to the electrical concern we added to the repair that day. With there being no actual issue we were able to have your vehicle ready late morning early afternoon. Our technicians Had to remove your plate bracket in order for your vehicle to pass for state inpsection. The inspector indicated that your your bracket was blocking the license plate, which is illegal in the state of MA. I was planning on explaining this to you when you picked up. You gave me the impression you were coming down that day, ONE for me to show you how to work your back up sensors. (If you still need us to show you how to turn if off, please feel free to stop by anytime) TWO to explain to you why your vanity plate was taken off. Again, apologize for any misundrstandings and hope you understand why we had to remove your plate bracket.
Sincerely,
Angela Kiesman
508-699-4700 ext 1341

Billy D., Service Manager from First Hyundai responded on 05/23/2019

Please be on the lookout for a link to rescore your previous rating. It would be greatly appreciated!

Angela Kiesman

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/22/2019 Category: Service
Superb Service
exceptional service as always.
Billy D., Service Manager from First Hyundai responded on 05/22/2019

We would like to thank you for taking time to fill out the survey. We thank you for your patronage and look forward to seeing you for future services.

2015 Hyundai Genesis
Services
Service assistant made my service please and informative

2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
05/21/2019 Category: Service
This was my first service call at First Hyundai. Maybe it was and off day as they say for the service group.
The free car wash was nice but the car wash it'self was marginal. No worries. over all it was an OK experience.

Lincoln, RI
Great salesman
I bought a new Sonata at First Hyundai in 2012 and had it serviced there all along. In December I went back and bought a 2016 Tucson and plan to do maintenance there also. Derek Theriault sold me the Sonata and I specifically wanted him to be the salesman for the Tucson because he's no pressure and answers every question without making you feel stupid. The only thing I REALLY hated was the finance guy (don't remember his name) pressuring me to buy an extended warranty that I didn't want or need and when I told him I had the Sonata for 6 years and didn't have a problem, he told me I was lucky because I "got a good one". That's probably not a good thing to say to a customer that just bought a second car at your employer.

FA
Felicity A.
Cranston, RI
2015 Hyundai Accent
05/18/2019 Category: Service
Superb Job
Thank you Angela K. for your help as I had to make some decisions with my vehicle! Your recommendations and support were super helpful!! Thanks again :).
Billy D., Service Manager from First Hyundai responded on 05/20/2019

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/17/2019 Category: Service
Appointment times
The staff is always pleasant and helpful, and quality service is provided. My only issue is, PLEASE, I make an appointment for a time restraint reason. When my appointment is for 9:30 and my car isn't taken in until 10:10, that wastes my time and is very frustrating. My car should be serviced at my appointment time so I can be on my way to my other commitments.
Billy D., Service Manager from First Hyundai responded on 05/20/2019

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at FIRST HYUNDAI. We appreciate your feedback since it helps us improve our service and your experience. We thank you for your patronage and look forward to seeing you for future services.

05/15/2019 Category: Service
Good service department
Easy scheduling. Quick service. Like the weekend hours.

Pawtucket, RI
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/15/2019 Category: Service
Very accommodating!
I was in desperate need of new wipers (one was actually shredded). I walked in and within an hour was on my way with new wipers.......and it didn't cost an arm and a leg.

L
L.
Foxborough, MA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
05/14/2019 Category: Service
Routine service call
Overall this dealership does a great job. Angela is excellent. Two concerns. They didn’t fill my wiper fluid or vacuum my car.

Daniel R.
Bellingham, MA
05/14/2019 Category: Service
It’s the coffee, it totally rocks Best ever
Best efforts to cover my repair with warranty. Excellent customer service and again! I tell ya , the coffee! Sooogood 🤗