RO
Ron O.
GMC Terrain
05/22/2019
Brakes
Went to another mechanic and was told I needed new brake pads and rotors on a vehicle that has 30,000 on it. I was quoted $600 for that job. Came to Foltz and was told the rotors were fine and not only were the brakes fixed I also got an oil change for $240. Quite a difference. Honest mechanics. Thank you.

AR
Amy R.
05/17/2019
Honest, knowledgeable, fast service
I’ve been taking my car to Ed Foltz’s for 30 years. It’s a family owned business and these guys are the best. There knowledge and expertise are on point. I don’t take my vehicles anywhere else. I highly recommend

UC
Umair C.
05/16/2019 Category: Service
Umair said he has known the business for a long time and they did a good job.

Bill/Mary B.

Jackie V.
Hyundai Elantra GT
05/14/2019
Best service e around
My family and I had been coming to Folrz for many years love that it's family owned they do a fantastic job and go out of their way always to do more

Diana C.
Parkville, MD
Buick LaCrosse
05/13/2019
Great company to deal with
This family-owned business is Great! They treat you like family. I trust their findings. I would not take my car anywhere else. I highly recommend Foltz Automotive.

BG
Bob G.
05/12/2019
Long Term Customer
Great Service. 15 year Customer

Tina M.
05/10/2019
Always available, do excellent work, and they are honest. Which to me is a big thing because there are mechanics out there to rip a person off.
See above in review title

Mark L.

Jim E.
Nottingham, MD
Buick LeSabre
05/08/2019
It's the way you are treated like part of the family.
I have always found them to be most helpful, even when it comes to finding parts for older cars.
I have even found them to be accommodating in ways I didn't expect, such as a ride home when my
car was not ready. Over the years their family has continued their high quality of service.

ES
Ed S.
Perry Hall, MD
05/07/2019
Great place, great location, great employees, great work knowledge of work.
Been dealing with Foltz several years now since it's close to our home, found that they are doing a great job taking care of both my cars. Very satisfied with the work done, the way they explain everything , and they are great about scheduling and time it takes.

Mike S.
Ram 1500
05/07/2019 Category: Service
Mike said they were on time and very professional.

PP
Phil P.
05/03/2019
Fast and complete service
Called with a wiring problem with my truck and trailer, was told bring it by and we will get you taken care of and on your way. After the discovery of multiple problems Andrew resolved them and had me on my way. Without an appointment and without waiting, fast and complete service without the overpriced convenience fees associated with other shops. You guys saved my bacon. Thanks again for great fast and friendly service.

Nissan Maxima
05/02/2019
Always great service from the people at Foltz.

Jean P.
GMC Yukon XL
05/02/2019 Category: Service
Jean said they were professional and honest. Their prices are fair.

Drew/Iris S.
Kingsville, MD
04/28/2019
Top notch service
Always accomadating with our schedule. If car needs extra service they call to let u know before proceeding. Never have to bring car back job always perfect.

Jerry/Sherri T.
Hydes, MD
04/23/2019
Best service
The Foltz family have been servicing our vehicles for over 30 years. We don't trust our vehicles to any one else.They are fair & honest. Never felt like they were over priced or trying to do work that isn't necessary. Their service is great, always explain any problems. Very freindy & personable. You won't regret using their services.

GG
Gerry/Al G.
Parkville, MD
Mercury Grand Marquis
04/22/2019
honest and knowledge people
free entertainment and good service......

YB
Yolanda B.
04/19/2019
Great
Great work and great customer service.

Dawn B.
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Dawn said the business has been excellent. They are fast and efficient.