LC
Leslie C.
Baldwin, MD
06/10/2019
Sadly disappointed
I have used Foltz Automotive in the past and I have pleased with the service provided. However, this past service, I was somewhat disappointed by the amount I was charged for the service. I was charged over 900 dollars for fixing two rear struts. When I researched the cost of a strut, I found it to be between 80-90 dollars, however I was charged 220 for each strut. They also charged me 300 dollars for labor and after speaking to various auto mechanics, they reported that this type of job is usually a 2-3 hour job. Unfortunately, it is because of this, that I will no longer use their service.

SR
Steve R.
Maryland
12/18/2018 Category: Service
Steve said took several months for the staff to fixed the vehicle because they were busy.
Andrew F. from Foltz Automotive LLC responded on 12/20/2018

Steve:
        When your truck was towed into our shop we checked it out right away. We had called you, and gave you an estimate. You had told us to go ahead, and fix it. You also told us there was no rush, cause you only use the truck once a year. You called us in the begining of October, and said you needed the truck in two weeks, and we made sure it was done when you needed it. We did everything you requested.

Lee S.
Maryland
07/11/2016 Category: Service
Lee said he found out the vehicle could not be driven right away, and the business had already closed. They were closed Saturday afternoon, and on Sunday. The original work was great. However, they forgot to properly attach the panel underneath the front of the vehicle. He had to spend $4-$5 to get parts to fixed the issue himself. The service seems good, but they need to make sure that the loose ends are tied up. He would still recommend them to others.