SP
Sherry P.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
06/27/2019
Best Mercedes Repair
I have been a customer for nearly 30 years. I have never been disappointed with their service. They are courteous and professional. I have never had to come back for the same problem. They strive to accommodate their customers.

BW
Brian W.
06/19/2019
Foreign Car Repairs Five Star
I needed some work done on my E350. I went to Foreign Car Repair’s in my neighborhood. When I pulled in. The Auto bay work area was very neat and clean and the service technicians greeted me. I parked my car and walked to the front office. I met Bernhard Puzik. I explained to him my concerns with my car. He listened to my needs that I addressed. He made me feel at ease and told me he would take a look and call me if anything else would be needed.
The entire exchange of discussion went well.
I was very pleased with my experience and they went beyond expectations. I highly recommend using them again for future work. My car sounds, runs, and feels like new.
Thank you Bernard Puzik and the service technicians team.
Satisfied Client Brian W.
Of Los Angeles Ca

Jay P.
06/08/2019
Parts wear out.
Maintaining a Benz is expensive. I save a lot y buying old ones, but I would be spending the same if I bought them new. Bernhard keeps them running at full efficiency for me.

TT
Tippy T.
Mercedes-Benz 400E
06/05/2019
These gentlemen do great work and my car runs so good. I would recommend everyone to bring your car here for service.
SEE ABOVE FOR COMMENT IN REVIEW TITLE

MF
MICHAEL F.
05/29/2019
Great experience
This is how a repair shop should operate. They were courteous, the shop was clean. The diagnosis was quick. The repair was also quick. My car runs great! Thanks guys!

Marshall D.
05/28/2019 Category: Service
Marshall said the vehicle still does have a vibration. Everything else they worked on was good.

KR

DJ
Deanna J.
05/24/2019
Top Notch Work!
I receive top notch work whenever I take my car in. Erik is knowledgeable and kind. He went over and beyond to help me on my last repair. My 15 yr old Benz is running like new again!! Thx guys!

BR
Blanche R.
Mercedes-Benz 380SL
05/10/2019
Repair Service
I trust them to be honest about any repairs that are needed. If they say this repair should be done now, I don’t hesitate to say “fix it”. This is so important for women to have a mechanic they can trust. The repairs are always done in a timely manner and I am always asked if I need transportation to pick up my car. If my car broke down in the front of a repair shop I would have it towed to Foreign car repair.

Arlance S.

Vivian L.
Hawthorne, CA
Volvo S60
04/30/2019 Category: Service
Vivian said the employees provided what she asked for. They called and provided service updates. They provided her with service options.

Rodney G.
04/29/2019
Masters Class
This shop is simply put in a class all by itself. I’ve finally found a shop that equal to the BWM dealer repair service except more affordable. The technicians are friendly, informative and happy to explain a repair or cost of repair to you. Master’s Class !!!

AR
Avan R.
Audi allroad
04/25/2019 Category: Service
Avan said it was good service.

Jay P.
04/06/2019
Friendly and Competent
Let's face it. Maintaining and repairing Benzes and Beemers is an expensive proposition. When you buy them used and coming off leases and run them until the wheels fall off, like I do, there will come a time when major parts start to fail. When that happens and it seems that each time the hood is lifted, it's another grand on the credit card, you have two choices. Go to a dealer, half way across the county or use a trusted local mechanic.
Bernhardt, owner of FCR is a guy I can trust. His prices are competitive and he keeps me running and on the road. He is right there with his crew. He gets his parts in hours instead of days. Unlike dealers who don't care about customers who are flunkies for fleet-owning elitists, Bernie communicates if he hits a snag. He keeps his promises and does good estimates and good work. He'll also be good enough to help with something as small as a light bulb.

04/05/2019
Great repair and diagnosis shop.
Foreign Car Repair is an excellent establishment for car repair. They provide excellent service and good repairs at reasonable price.