Jay P.
Mercedes-Benz C240
04/06/2019
Friendly and Competent
Let's face it. Maintaining and repairing Benzes and Beemers is an expensive proposition. When you buy them used and coming off leases and run them until the wheels fall off, like I do, there will come a time when major parts start to fail. When that happens and it seems that each time the hood is lifted, it's another grand on the credit card, you have two choices. Go to a dealer, half way across the county or use a trusted local mechanic.
Bernhardt, owner of FCR is a guy I can trust. His prices are competitive and he keeps me running and on the road. He is right there with his crew. He gets his parts in hours instead of days. Unlike dealers who don't care about customers who are flunkies for fleet-owning elitists, Bernie communicates if he hits a snag. He keeps his promises and does good estimates and good work. He'll also be good enough to help with something as small as a light bulb.

04/05/2019
Great repair and diagnosis shop.
Foreign Car Repair is an excellent establishment for car repair. They provide excellent service and good repairs at reasonable price.

SP
SPENCER P.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
04/04/2019
Very professional and kind service is what they provide at Foreign car repairs auto repair shop. They are not out to beat you out of your money but to take the stress of worrying about your vehical off your mind.

Mark C.
CA
Porsche Cayman
04/04/2019
They Found the Problem when No One Else Could
I couldn't be happier with the outcome of my first visit to Foreign Car Repairs & Sales. My 2007 Porsche Cayman S, which I bought new and has given me many years of reliable service, suddenly developed a severe brake squeak. It was at the point where it was embarrassing to drive the car. I took it back three times to another mechanic, who couldn't fix the problem. That's when I brought it to Foreign Car Repairs & Sales. I explained the problem, left the car and hoped for the best. Later the same day they called and said the car was ready. They had isolated the problem and repaired it. That was over three weeks ago and I have driven the car practically every day and it is absolutely perfect. I'll certainly keep going back for future service. They are courteous, professional and very thorough.

BR
Blanche R.
Mercedes-Benz 380SL
02/22/2019
Evaluation of Foreign Ca Repair
I trust Berhard’s Evaluation of my car’s problems and his recommendations for any repairs needed. I will have my car towed to Foreign Repair before getting another mechanic’s recommendation for repair needs.

Dennise M.
CA
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
02/16/2019
It’s always good knowing that my car was serviced by a group of very competent people (thanks Art)!!

Leonard M.
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
02/15/2019
Sl 500
They do great work

02/05/2019
I was satisfied with the repair made to my car

SG
STANLEY G.
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
01/29/2019
Bernhard is a delight to deal with, even if you are getting your car repaired and know you have to spend money. He is very straight forward in his overall manner.
Although I had to spend more money than anticipated, I was comfortable that the work needed to be done and that my vehicle was in better shape because of it. I was shown the defective parts of everything that had to be replaced, and this gave me additional comfort.

BW
Brian W.
01/25/2019
My auto maintenance.
My E350 need some maintenance and I received the best understanding and the best advice and the best service. I highly recommend Foreign Car Repairs and Sales.
My family and friends I’ve told and we are all pleased with our services.

Brian from Los Angeles Ca

BC
Barbara C.
Mercedes-Benz C280
01/22/2019 Category: Service
Barbara said the service was good and she was pleased with the work performed.

Linda M.
Mercedes-Benz S430
12/30/2018
Customer
Great service and professionalism.
The issue I brought my car in for was ok so the dealer was honest enough to say so

WD
Willie D.
Mercedes-Benz S550
12/22/2018
mbz s550
foreign car repair did an excellent job on repair to my car they were fast and efficient cost wise very reasonable and courteous very please with there work

SP
Sherry P.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
12/17/2018
Service is always wonderful. Their concern for providing the best service is outstanding.
Excellent service and concern.

BR
Blanche R.
Mercedes-Benz 380SL
12/16/2018
Evaluation of repair service
I trust Bernhard to provide honest repair needs and not charge me for unnecessary repairs.

IB
I Love My B.
Euclid, OH
12/08/2018
Excellent Customer Care!
I bought my BMW in CA, but before I could drive it home to OH, my water pump needed to be replaced. I took it to Foreign Car Repair, and they repaired my water pump in a timely manner, with the utmost respect. George's customer service was fabulous. A few months later, while in OH, the expansion tank needed to be replaced again. Since the part was under warranty from Foreign Car Care, I asked George if I could be reimbursed. Foreign Car Repair not only reimbursed me for the part, but also the labor. You can't get better than that! If I lived in CA, I would trust Foreign Car Repair for all my BMW's service needs.

Arlance S.
12/04/2018
Great customer service.
Great customer service. Always explains about what repairs are needed. Also, very timely in performing repairs.

KG
Kellah G.
Audi Q5
11/29/2018
The service is always professional and all repairs are explained in detail. My car was washed which is a bonus. Manager and staff are exceptional.

AE
Anette E.
Culver City, CA
11/22/2018
My E 350
All the service men started early to make sure my car was completed on time. The check all parts and replace those needing to be replaced.

11/17/2018
Excellent work
Their repairs is better than the dealership.