AT

CA
Porsche Cayman
11/09/2019
Nothing but the Best
Foreign Car Repairs & Sales delivers top-notch service. They are professional, friendly and very trustworthy. I had a squeaky brake problem with my Porsche that other mechanics (Porsche specialists) couldn't fix. It was so bad I was ready to get rid of the car. I took it to Foreign Car Repairs & Sales and they fixed it the same day! It's been perfect ever since. I followed up with additional service and was again very pleased. I highly recommend them.

ES
Eugene S.
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
10/25/2019
Service 5 star
Reasonably priced and I've never had any issues. Work is done and completed as promised...

PL
PEGGY L.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
10/16/2019
Convenient Location for my MBZ Service
I appreciate access to convenient B Service for my 2010 MBZ C300, just 2 miles from my home.

Bellflower, CA
Mercedes-Benz C300
10/15/2019
Thank you so much for finding the source of the problem with my car. It rides like new

BW
Brian W.
Mercedes-Benz E350
10/11/2019
The Ultimate car service.
I went to Foreign Car Repair to have some needed work done. The team of technicians did a great job. I highly recommend having your Foreign car serviced by them. When time my next scheduled service, I’ll return.

WW
Walter W.
10/11/2019 Category: Service
Walter said the staff communicated all the problems on his vehicle, they are up front and honest. He also stated that the price is okay and they fixed it.

SP
Sherry P.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
10/08/2019
Satisfaction Guaranteed
As usual I was extremely satisfied with the service I received. Bernhart is professional, accommodating and excellent customer service. I have been a client for over 30 years.

RJ
RON J.
Mercedes-Benz CL-Class
10/05/2019
five stars
They gave fantastic service the owner is very knowledgeable I was very please with the repairs and the timing to have my car repaired

CR
CHARLES R.
10/03/2019
Good job
Knowledgeable techs and a clean facility.

KHALID S.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
09/27/2019
Great experience
Had a great experience. Did not feel taken advantage of or disrespected. I will visit again.

TT
TYRON T.
Marina Del Rey, CA
Mercedes-Benz 280SE
09/20/2019
1972 280se 4.5
YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR!! GREAT SERVICE AND QUALITY WORK!!

Joe - Elvia C.
08/03/2019
The short time it took for the repairs.
The repair was short. The ride home was convenient.

TT
Tippy T.
Mercedes-Benz 400E
08/02/2019
Because they do excellent mechanic work and my car runs like a champion. i would advise anyone to take your car there for service you will be quite pleased.
see above for review

CHERYL B.
San Pedro, CA
07/25/2019
BMW - X5
Excellent work done, was ready to dump my truck, they did a dam good job

Leonard M.
07/23/2019
Very professional and friendly
I will be taking my other vehicles there

AJ
Alisson J.
BMW 323i
07/16/2019
Quality Service
Received an estimate for repair and it was done as promised. Thank you for being efficient and professional

DIAN D.
07/15/2019
Knowledgeable owner and mechanic
The owner was knowledgeable of the BMW and mechanic explained what was done to the vehicle. Did a test run and everything work great. Excellent work.
The car was static for 4 months and they corrected all discrepancy.

JEFF S.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
07/09/2019
Because People Matter
I bought a pre-owned Mercedes 10 years ago because it was the best price for a used car that I could drive practically forever. That's why I knew finding a good Mercedes guy closer to my new home after a divorce was a good idea. While Fireestone had quoted me a fair price for the brake job I kept putting it off until I happened by this shop recently. Would I loved about it is it was so close I could drop my car off and walk back to my home near Playa Vista. What I didn't know was how important bonds between people are. There was something in Servicd advisor Erik's smile that day when I popped in and asked if they could work on my brakes. I've never seen an auto mechanic smile like that. I prefer buying local whenever I can but I also prefer people being friendly because that's what I'm used to in my home state of Minnesota. I never saw Eric again. I sure hope I get to. But Bernhardt was there the next time I showed up -- and interrupted lunch time nonetheless he treated me like a most valued client. The team did the job just like they promised.
This is a time when a promise kept is a big deal in this country. And Bernardt not only found an important safety issue that could have meant life or death for me and my family down the road but he delivered on what he promised. and I even learned some cool new German phrases in the short time it took for me to pick up my car which, by the way, had been washed unexpectedly -- and that was a very nice touch. Say what you will about that patch of centinela avenue between Playa Vista and Inglewood. Some may call it 'The Hood' but I call it my home now. And frankly g&n motors which had been my Mercedes team for the last 5 years it's just too far away when I know I've got Mercedes specialists so close I can walk there to pick up my car. Ive only driven about a mile but the brakes seem to be working. let's assume the job was done right... because Mercedes and because Germans. When it comes to cars and many other things they know what's up. But because Erik needs our prayers and Bernhardt is minding the store -- If you've got a question or a job I'll bet you'll get the same level of excellent service that I received. Thanks again guys and God speed Erik. By the way Bernard I think I accidentally stole your pen it's got your shops name on it So I'll drop it off next time I come in for service this will be a good reminder Thanks again.

SP
Sherry P.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
06/27/2019
Best Mercedes Repair
I have been a customer for nearly 30 years. I have never been disappointed with their service. They are courteous and professional. I have never had to come back for the same problem. They strive to accommodate their customers.