SV
Steven V.
05/19/2020
Always dependable!
Bernhart and his team are always dependable and honest. I thought I needed some expensive brake work due to constant warning messages I was receiving. It turns out the brakes were still in good order and perhaps only a sensor was malfunctioning. I was mentally prepared for an a large expense but was so relieved that it was not the case. These guys were honest when they could have created a big payday...many other auto service centers would have! I have been a client for 6-7 years now and have zero complaints. Please keep up the good work!

DJ
Deanna J.
Mercedes-Benz C240
05/08/2020
Took my car in for B service. Everything was thoroughly and professionally explained as to what was needed. They even gave me a Mother's Day discount!! My car is purrng again.

Mark C.
CA
Porsche Cayman
04/29/2020
Great Again!
I've had my 2007 Porsche Cayman S serviced twice by Foreign Car Repairs & Sales and once again the outcome was great. I dropped the car off mid-morning and it was ready early that afternoon. The problems were diagnosed and repaired and I was very pleased with the outcome. I continue to heartily recommend Foreign Car Repairs and Sales. The next time my Porsche needs work, I'll be back!

Tippy T.
Mercedes-Benz 400E
04/18/2020
star mechani always continue to take my car to them and my car loves going to them for it’s work to be fine on it. They treat u like a certified, bonified lady!!!!!!!
They are a 5 star place to take your car to. They r the best mechanics in the world. I will
always take my car there and my car loves going there for it’s mechanical problems.

KG
Kellah G.
Audi Q5
04/13/2020
Car maintenance
Foreign Car Repairs always provide professional service. You are greeted with a smile and conversation. The establishment truly cares about their customers in addition to fair and excellent service.

TRAYVOR T.
BMW 745Li
03/30/2020
I went in for service got just what I needed
Just was everything as needed let me know the problem next day or two fastest service I had so far 👍🏾👌🏾

Bryan M.
Long Beach, CA
03/30/2020 Category: Service
Bryan said Art the mechanic at this place had excellent service. He was very honest, transparent and he explained everything great. He asked him to tell him what he felt his vehicle needed and he didn't take advantage of that. They did a great job, especially Art. He took his vehicle in an he did an excellent job on it. He even sent him picture updates of the before and after. He absolutely went above and beyond and he would bring all of his vehicles there from now on.

Tippy T.
Mercedes-Benz 400E
03/14/2020
Car repair
My car rides like a MAGIC CARPET. Smooth as silk and these gentlemen are the best mechanics in the world. Take your car there if you want it repaired right. I have been to a lot of mechanic shops but this one I will never leave. They do not take advantage of women like most car repair shops do. U will get the best service and u will be treated like a lady.

WP
William P.
Mercedes-Benz E320
03/10/2020 Category: Service
William said that the staff did the best that they could do and he is very satisfied.

ER
Eric R.
Jaguar XJ
02/29/2020
Great place for Foreign Car Repair
I have been searching for a repair facility for my Jaguar for several months. I had passed by Foreign Car Repairs and Sales (FCR&S) for several years and finally took a chance and stopped by. I was pleasantly surprised at the professionalism and honesty exhibited by the owner Mr. Bernhard. I have had several repairs and maintenance issues handled by FCR&S. Recently, I had an issue with my car running rough. When I took it to FCR&S, I was informed that one of the spark plugs was not performing properly. To my surprise, I was told when I went to pick up my car, that there was NO CHARGE! Bernhard told me that the repair was covered under a previous tune up that he had performed several months prior. It was still under warranty. I have owned several dozen cars and have never had a mechanic tell me there was no charge when he could have charged me any amount he wanted. I appreciate his honesty and would recommend his services to anyone. Keep up the good work!

GB
George B.
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
02/21/2020
Management is definitely Great!!!
Great service and fair prices!!!

CA
Land Rover Range Rover Evoque
02/07/2020
Always satisfied
I have been a return customer since the early 90s. I have never had a complaint about the work, customer service, nor the length of time it took for my vehicle to be repaired. Bernhardt and his staff have identified problems the actual dealer failed to correct.
It’s safe to say this is my one stop shop for all of my foreigns. ;)

YH
Yvon H.
Mercedes-Benz E350
01/31/2020
Competent, thorough
I am impressed with the professionalism and thorough work of this company. The mecchanics are highly competent at diagnosing problems and offering the most helpful advice about repairs. In addition, everyone is friendly and courteous.

VF
Van F.
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
01/17/2020
Mercedes Repair
Convenient, timely, exemplary service. Bernard and staff are wonderful. Performed requested service and guarantee their work. I was advised of upcoming service that needs to be done. Highly recommend them.

EH
EDITH H.
Mercedes-Benz E320
01/11/2020
Recent Service C for my Mercedes
I was able to schedule my appointment in advance, and the required work was completed without any problems.
Providing transportation to my class was appreciated also.