EH
EDITH H.
Mercedes-Benz E320
01/11/2020
Recent Service C for my Mercedes
I was able to schedule my appointment in advance, and the required work was completed without any problems.
Providing transportation to my class was appreciated also.

SP
Sherry P.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
01/06/2020
Reliable
The service you receive is outstanding. I have been a customer for over 30 years. Never had to return for same issue. All recommended services are thoroughly detailed. Very professional and friendly.

Mercedes-Benz C240
12/24/2019
Faster than a speeding bullet.
Sunday afternoon went to JW meeting in my MBz C240 wagon. Tire blew, but kept enough air to ge us there. After the meeting I called AAA to change the tire. AAA guy could not break the wheel loose the wheel from he hub. AAA towed us to FCR, where I left it parked o the street. I called Bernhart Monday morning aout replacing the tire and a second. Since I was there, I told him to do appropriate service and check my computer. He called me back to say that I needed all 4 tires. He got me a good deal on 4 Michelin MS radials, mounted them, did the checks and service, and had me ready to roll out Monday evening. Less than One grand for everything. Way to go, Bernie! "You da man!"

BW
Brian W.
Mercedes-Benz E350
12/06/2019
Let’s go No go!
This morning before going to work. I made three stops. Once I got to work. My car would not go into reverse. I thought the worse. I thought my transmission went out. I called in sick, and I called Bernhard right away. He says to bring your car in. I called AAA and off we go to Foreign Car repairs & sales. I tell Bernhard what seems to be the issues. He kindly to me not to worry. After inspection what I needed was not a transmission, but a Electronic Gearshift. This news was the best I received today. The Foreign Car technicians repaired my car and I was on my way. I want to say thanks to Bernhard Puzik and his team of technicians on being honest and repairing my car in a quick timely fashion. I highly recommend taking your foreign car for repairs.

AT

CA
Porsche Cayman
11/09/2019
Nothing but the Best
Foreign Car Repairs & Sales delivers top-notch service. They are professional, friendly and very trustworthy. I had a squeaky brake problem with my Porsche that other mechanics (Porsche specialists) couldn't fix. It was so bad I was ready to get rid of the car. I took it to Foreign Car Repairs & Sales and they fixed it the same day! It's been perfect ever since. I followed up with additional service and was again very pleased. I highly recommend them.

ES
Eugene S.
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
10/25/2019
Service 5 star
Reasonably priced and I've never had any issues. Work is done and completed as promised...

PL
PEGGY L.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
10/16/2019
Convenient Location for my MBZ Service
I appreciate access to convenient B Service for my 2010 MBZ C300, just 2 miles from my home.

Bellflower, CA
Mercedes-Benz C300
10/15/2019
Thank you so much for finding the source of the problem with my car. It rides like new

BW
Brian W.
Mercedes-Benz E350
10/11/2019
The Ultimate car service.
I went to Foreign Car Repair to have some needed work done. The team of technicians did a great job. I highly recommend having your Foreign car serviced by them. When time my next scheduled service, I’ll return.

WW
Walter W.
10/11/2019 Category: Service
Walter said the staff communicated all the problems on his vehicle, they are up front and honest. He also stated that the price is okay and they fixed it.

SP
Sherry P.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
10/08/2019
Satisfaction Guaranteed
As usual I was extremely satisfied with the service I received. Bernhart is professional, accommodating and excellent customer service. I have been a client for over 30 years.

RJ
RON J.
Mercedes-Benz CL-Class
10/05/2019
five stars
They gave fantastic service the owner is very knowledgeable I was very please with the repairs and the timing to have my car repaired

CR
CHARLES R.
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
10/03/2019
Good job
Knowledgeable techs and a clean facility.

KHALID S.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
09/27/2019
Great experience
Had a great experience. Did not feel taken advantage of or disrespected. I will visit again.