TG
TAMARA G.
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
11/04/2019
Surprised bill...
Took my CLK 430 in to fix my top. Paid roughly. $700 with parts and labor and had to go back 1 week later because convertible was still not working and got a surprise bill of an additional $500. I genuinely feel like the problem was not appropriately examined and I was double billed. Not sure if I will be back.

TT
Tippy T.
Mercedes-Benz 400E
08/02/2019
Because they do excellent mechanic work and my car runs like a champion. i would advise anyone to take your car there for service you will be quite pleased.
see above for review

TT
Tori T.
Culver City, CA
12/13/2017 Category: Service
Tori said the price she was quoted was really high, so she didn't get repairs done at this business. She stated she felt like she was being taken advantage of.
Bernhard P. from Foreign Car Repairs & Sales responded on 12/26/2017

After talking to her we established that out check out was correct. She said the other shop coated here $300.00 less. There is a possibility that the powersteering pump is rebuild rather then new one which could count for the differance.She did not allow us to shop for better price but left disappointed,that there was so many problem.

BD
Bernard D.
Mercedes-Benz E350
02/28/2017 Category: Service
Bernard said the service at the business was fine, but they tried to do work that he did not need.

Robert B.
Audi TT
07/20/2016 Category: Service
Robert said he was not satisfied with his experience. He received no service. The vehicle was sitting at the business for a week. It was not analyzed and there were too many vehicles. He spent a lot of money on the wrong part.
Bernhard P. from Foreign Car Repairs & Sales responded on 07/28/2016

We can understand how Robert was not happy with his experience but we tried our best to solve his vehicles no start issue.  We use diagnostic tools to retreive fault codes stored in the cars computer which suggested a faulty camshaft sensor.  Unfortunately this didn't resolve the issue, so we did further diagnosis spending another 4-6 hours looking for other causes.  This led us to a timing belt with teeth worn off which could cause the vehicle timing to be off.  He authorized us to perform this repair and then changed his mind at which time we put it all back together.  Since he declined the repairs we only charged him our standard $150 diagnostic fee.

VM
Virgina M.
Mercedes-Benz E320
06/22/2016 Category: Service
Spoke with Ronald. He said he told Virginia to take her vehicle to the business because it had a low idle and would shut off constantly. She sat and waited hours for them to inspect the vehicle. They finally ran a diagnostic test and could not effectively advise what was wrong. They offered to do a process of elimination as to what the problem could be and he refused when they asked him for $1100 for the unnecessary repairs. They ended up charging him $100 to connect a computer. He left and had another business diagnose the vehicle and they charged him $40 for a bad hose. He was extremely upset with the business because he paid them $100 to do absolutely nothing and his vehicle is running great thanks to this other business.
Bernhard P. from Foreign Car Repairs & Sales responded on 06/24/2016

This car had several codes pertaining to 3 cylinder misfiring,the transmission electric conductor plate for shifting had defect. The left and right catalytic are faulty.The power-steering was very hard to turn and the SRS light is on. The Technician also noticed that the ignition wires were brittle due to age of wires. All these problem can set off an engine check light. The customer declined work due to all the codes that came up.

BC
Bobby C.
Mercedes-Benz ML500
05/18/2016 Category: Service
Bobby said he went to the business three months ago. Three months later he had to go back with the same problem and they charged him to fix the same problem.

EH
EDITH H.
Mercedes-Benz E320
01/11/2020
Recent Service C for my Mercedes
I was able to schedule my appointment in advance, and the required work was completed without any problems.
Providing transportation to my class was appreciated also.

SP
Sherry P.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
01/06/2020
Reliable
The service you receive is outstanding. I have been a customer for over 30 years. Never had to return for same issue. All recommended services are thoroughly detailed. Very professional and friendly.

Mercedes-Benz C240
12/24/2019
Faster than a speeding bullet.
Sunday afternoon went to JW meeting in my MBz C240 wagon. Tire blew, but kept enough air to ge us there. After the meeting I called AAA to change the tire. AAA guy could not break the wheel loose the wheel from he hub. AAA towed us to FCR, where I left it parked o the street. I called Bernhart Monday morning aout replacing the tire and a second. Since I was there, I told him to do appropriate service and check my computer. He called me back to say that I needed all 4 tires. He got me a good deal on 4 Michelin MS radials, mounted them, did the checks and service, and had me ready to roll out Monday evening. Less than One grand for everything. Way to go, Bernie! "You da man!"

BW
Brian W.
Mercedes-Benz E350
12/06/2019
Let’s go No go!
This morning before going to work. I made three stops. Once I got to work. My car would not go into reverse. I thought the worse. I thought my transmission went out. I called in sick, and I called Bernhard right away. He says to bring your car in. I called AAA and off we go to Foreign Car repairs & sales. I tell Bernhard what seems to be the issues. He kindly to me not to worry. After inspection what I needed was not a transmission, but a Electronic Gearshift. This news was the best I received today. The Foreign Car technicians repaired my car and I was on my way. I want to say thanks to Bernhard Puzik and his team of technicians on being honest and repairing my car in a quick timely fashion. I highly recommend taking your foreign car for repairs.

AT

CA
Porsche Cayman
11/09/2019
Nothing but the Best
Foreign Car Repairs & Sales delivers top-notch service. They are professional, friendly and very trustworthy. I had a squeaky brake problem with my Porsche that other mechanics (Porsche specialists) couldn't fix. It was so bad I was ready to get rid of the car. I took it to Foreign Car Repairs & Sales and they fixed it the same day! It's been perfect ever since. I followed up with additional service and was again very pleased. I highly recommend them.

ES
Eugene S.
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
10/25/2019
Service 5 star
Reasonably priced and I've never had any issues. Work is done and completed as promised...

PL
PEGGY L.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
10/16/2019
Convenient Location for my MBZ Service
I appreciate access to convenient B Service for my 2010 MBZ C300, just 2 miles from my home.