TG
TAMARA G.
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
11/04/2019
Surprised bill...
Took my CLK 430 in to fix my top. Paid roughly. $700 with parts and labor and had to go back 1 week later because convertible was still not working and got a surprise bill of an additional $500. I genuinely feel like the problem was not appropriately examined and I was double billed. Not sure if I will be back.

TT
Tippy T.
Mercedes-Benz 400E
08/02/2019
Because they do excellent mechanic work and my car runs like a champion. i would advise anyone to take your car there for service you will be quite pleased.
see above for review

TT
Tori T.
Culver City, CA
12/13/2017 Category: Service
Tori said the price she was quoted was really high, so she didn't get repairs done at this business. She stated she felt like she was being taken advantage of.
Bernhard P. from Foreign Car Repairs & Sales responded on 12/26/2017

After talking to her we established that out check out was correct. She said the other shop coated here $300.00 less. There is a possibility that the powersteering pump is rebuild rather then new one which could count for the differance.She did not allow us to shop for better price but left disappointed,that there was so many problem.

BD
Bernard D.
Mercedes-Benz E350
02/28/2017 Category: Service
Bernard said the service at the business was fine, but they tried to do work that he did not need.

Robert B.
Audi TT
07/20/2016 Category: Service
Robert said he was not satisfied with his experience. He received no service. The vehicle was sitting at the business for a week. It was not analyzed and there were too many vehicles. He spent a lot of money on the wrong part.
Bernhard P. from Foreign Car Repairs & Sales responded on 07/28/2016

We can understand how Robert was not happy with his experience but we tried our best to solve his vehicles no start issue.  We use diagnostic tools to retreive fault codes stored in the cars computer which suggested a faulty camshaft sensor.  Unfortunately this didn't resolve the issue, so we did further diagnosis spending another 4-6 hours looking for other causes.  This led us to a timing belt with teeth worn off which could cause the vehicle timing to be off.  He authorized us to perform this repair and then changed his mind at which time we put it all back together.  Since he declined the repairs we only charged him our standard $150 diagnostic fee.

VM
Virgina M.
Mercedes-Benz E320
06/22/2016 Category: Service
Spoke with Ronald. He said he told Virginia to take her vehicle to the business because it had a low idle and would shut off constantly. She sat and waited hours for them to inspect the vehicle. They finally ran a diagnostic test and could not effectively advise what was wrong. They offered to do a process of elimination as to what the problem could be and he refused when they asked him for $1100 for the unnecessary repairs. They ended up charging him $100 to connect a computer. He left and had another business diagnose the vehicle and they charged him $40 for a bad hose. He was extremely upset with the business because he paid them $100 to do absolutely nothing and his vehicle is running great thanks to this other business.
Bernhard P. from Foreign Car Repairs & Sales responded on 06/24/2016

This car had several codes pertaining to 3 cylinder misfiring,the transmission electric conductor plate for shifting had defect. The left and right catalytic are faulty.The power-steering was very hard to turn and the SRS light is on. The Technician also noticed that the ignition wires were brittle due to age of wires. All these problem can set off an engine check light. The customer declined work due to all the codes that came up.

BC
Bobby C.
Mercedes-Benz ML500
05/18/2016 Category: Service
Bobby said he went to the business three months ago. Three months later he had to go back with the same problem and they charged him to fix the same problem.

FS
Fred S.
Mercedes-Benz S63
01/15/2021
Car Repair
Everyone in shop was professional and the big thing is how clean the shop is. Everyone really appeared to be concerned about repairing my vehicle.The service has always been great at ForeignCar Repair and sales.

VF
Van F.
01/15/2021
Always 5Stsr
Excellent service in a timely manner at a reasonable price. What more can you ask for.

MF
MARK F.
Mercedes-Benz 280CE
01/14/2021
280 ce mercedes
They took care of my mother car just little pricey I think them for their help i will go back again

Jeffery B.
Mercedes-Benz S430
12/22/2020 Category: Service
Jeffery said the business is very professional, the only problem is they charge too much. The work is guaranteed, so he would recommend it to any foreign vehicle owner. He had 2 front shocks replaced for $2700. They do very good, quality work.

GB
George B.
Mercedes-Benz CL-Class
11/23/2020
Great auto repair services
You can get all your auto repair needs at Foreign Car Repair service at reasonable prices.

AD
Antwon D.
11/17/2020 Category: Service
Antwon said his uncle took all his vehicles there, they did good business, and they did excellent work on 3 of his. Good work on his uncle's and good on his. They do a major job,

James C.
Mercedes-Benz 560SL
11/14/2020
My car has been being repaired with this shop in the best possible way! They stand for excellence!!!

ER
Eric R.
Jaguar XJ
11/10/2020
Great place for Foreign Car Repair
Once again, Foreign Car Repair fully satisfied my needs. I own a jaguar which has limited service professionals available who know the car well enough to entrust them to provide repairs. Since the last time I visited Bernhardt, my car has not been in need of repair due to his excellent, unparalleled attention and service. I was in need of an emergency head light replacement as I don't want to drive at night without it, and as I had just noticed the night before, that the light had died. Anyone who know Jaguars, knows that this particular light replacement is not an easy one and requires a specialized expertise. Mr. Bernhardt empathized with the stressful situation I was experiencing, and made special accommodations to take care of my issue right on the spot, interrupting their operations and allowing me to bring my car in without an appointment. I can't think of a better mechanic and I have had several. Thanks again Bernhardt for your exceptional professionalism and reliability over decades of service you have provided to our community. Keep up the good work and I will see you again soon. Eric R.