Tippy T.
Mercedes-Benz 400E
08/02/2019
Because they do excellent mechanic work and my car runs like a champion. i would advise anyone to take your car there for service you will be quite pleased.
see above for review

Tori T.
Culver City, CA
12/13/2017 Category: Service
Tori said the price she was quoted was really high, so she didn't get repairs done at this business. She stated she felt like she was being taken advantage of.
Bernhard P. from Foreign Car Repairs & Sales responded on 12/26/2017

After talking to her we established that out check out was correct. She said the other shop coated here $300.00 less. There is a possibility that the powersteering pump is rebuild rather then new one which could count for the differance.She did not allow us to shop for better price but left disappointed,that there was so many problem.

BD
Bernard D.
Mercedes-Benz E350
02/28/2017 Category: Service
Bernard said the service at the business was fine, but they tried to do work that he did not need.

Robert B.
Audi TT
07/20/2016 Category: Service
Robert said he was not satisfied with his experience. He received no service. The vehicle was sitting at the business for a week. It was not analyzed and there were too many vehicles. He spent a lot of money on the wrong part.
Bernhard P. from Foreign Car Repairs & Sales responded on 07/28/2016

We can understand how Robert was not happy with his experience but we tried our best to solve his vehicles no start issue.  We use diagnostic tools to retreive fault codes stored in the cars computer which suggested a faulty camshaft sensor.  Unfortunately this didn't resolve the issue, so we did further diagnosis spending another 4-6 hours looking for other causes.  This led us to a timing belt with teeth worn off which could cause the vehicle timing to be off.  He authorized us to perform this repair and then changed his mind at which time we put it all back together.  Since he declined the repairs we only charged him our standard $150 diagnostic fee.

VM
Virgina M.
Mercedes-Benz E320
06/22/2016 Category: Service
Spoke with Ronald. He said he told Virginia to take her vehicle to the business because it had a low idle and would shut off constantly. She sat and waited hours for them to inspect the vehicle. They finally ran a diagnostic test and could not effectively advise what was wrong. They offered to do a process of elimination as to what the problem could be and he refused when they asked him for $1100 for the unnecessary repairs. They ended up charging him $100 to connect a computer. He left and had another business diagnose the vehicle and they charged him $40 for a bad hose. He was extremely upset with the business because he paid them $100 to do absolutely nothing and his vehicle is running great thanks to this other business.
Bernhard P. from Foreign Car Repairs & Sales responded on 06/24/2016

This car had several codes pertaining to 3 cylinder misfiring,the transmission electric conductor plate for shifting had defect. The left and right catalytic are faulty.The power-steering was very hard to turn and the SRS light is on. The Technician also noticed that the ignition wires were brittle due to age of wires. All these problem can set off an engine check light. The customer declined work due to all the codes that came up.

BC
Bobby C.
Mercedes-Benz ML500
05/18/2016 Category: Service
Bobby said he went to the business three months ago. Three months later he had to go back with the same problem and they charged him to fix the same problem.

Deletha G.
10/11/2019
They are honest and trustworthy.
I have been taking my car to Foreign Car Repair for 9 or 10 years. They are honest and trustworthy. They give me recommendations regarding the up-keep of my car without making me feel that I am being forced to get the work done immediately.

BW
Brian W.
Mercedes-Benz E350
10/11/2019
The Ultimate car service.
I went to Foreign Car Repair to have some needed work done. The team of technicians did a great job. I highly recommend having your Foreign car serviced by them. When time my next scheduled service, I’ll return.

WW
Walter W.
10/11/2019 Category: Service
Walter said the staff communicated all the problems on his vehicle, they are up front and honest. He also stated that the price is okay and they fixed it.

SP
Sherry P.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
10/08/2019
Satisfaction Guaranteed
As usual I was extremely satisfied with the service I received. Bernhart is professional, accommodating and excellent customer service. I have been a client for over 30 years.

RJ
RON J.
Mercedes-Benz CL-Class
10/05/2019
five stars
They gave fantastic service the owner is very knowledgeable I was very please with the repairs and the timing to have my car repaired

CR
CHARLES R.
10/03/2019
Good job
Knowledgeable techs and a clean facility.

KHALID S.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
09/27/2019
Great experience
Had a great experience. Did not feel taken advantage of or disrespected. I will visit again.

TYRON T.
Marina Del Rey, CA
Mercedes-Benz 280SE
09/20/2019
1972 280se 4.5
YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR!! GREAT SERVICE AND QUALITY WORK!!

Joe - Elvia C.
08/03/2019
The short time it took for the repairs.
The repair was short. The ride home was convenient.

CHERYL B.
San Pedro, CA
07/25/2019
BMW - X5
Excellent work done, was ready to dump my truck, they did a dam good job

Leonard M.
07/23/2019
Very professional and friendly
I will be taking my other vehicles there

AJ
Alisson J.
BMW 323i
07/16/2019
Quality Service
Received an estimate for repair and it was done as promised. Thank you for being efficient and professional

DIAN D.
07/15/2019
Knowledgeable owner and mechanic
The owner was knowledgeable of the BMW and mechanic explained what was done to the vehicle. Did a test run and everything work great. Excellent work.
The car was static for 4 months and they corrected all discrepancy.

JEFF S.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
07/09/2019
Because People Matter
I bought a pre-owned Mercedes 10 years ago because it was the best price for a used car that I could drive practically forever. That's why I knew finding a good Mercedes guy closer to my new home after a divorce was a good idea. While Fireestone had quoted me a fair price for the brake job I kept putting it off until I happened by this shop recently. Would I loved about it is it was so close I could drop my car off and walk back to my home near Playa Vista. What I didn't know was how important bonds between people are. There was something in Servicd advisor Erik's smile that day when I popped in and asked if they could work on my brakes. I've never seen an auto mechanic smile like that. I prefer buying local whenever I can but I also prefer people being friendly because that's what I'm used to in my home state of Minnesota. I never saw Eric again. I sure hope I get to. But Bernhardt was there the next time I showed up -- and interrupted lunch time nonetheless he treated me like a most valued client. The team did the job just like they promised.
This is a time when a promise kept is a big deal in this country. And Bernardt not only found an important safety issue that could have meant life or death for me and my family down the road but he delivered on what he promised. and I even learned some cool new German phrases in the short time it took for me to pick up my car which, by the way, had been washed unexpectedly -- and that was a very nice touch. Say what you will about that patch of centinela avenue between Playa Vista and Inglewood. Some may call it 'The Hood' but I call it my home now. And frankly g&n motors which had been my Mercedes team for the last 5 years it's just too far away when I know I've got Mercedes specialists so close I can walk there to pick up my car. Ive only driven about a mile but the brakes seem to be working. let's assume the job was done right... because Mercedes and because Germans. When it comes to cars and many other things they know what's up. But because Erik needs our prayers and Bernhardt is minding the store -- If you've got a question or a job I'll bet you'll get the same level of excellent service that I received. Thanks again guys and God speed Erik. By the way Bernard I think I accidentally stole your pen it's got your shops name on it So I'll drop it off next time I come in for service this will be a good reminder Thanks again.