TG
TAMARA G.
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
11/04/2019
Surprised bill...
Took my CLK 430 in to fix my top. Paid roughly. $700 with parts and labor and had to go back 1 week later because convertible was still not working and got a surprise bill of an additional $500. I genuinely feel like the problem was not appropriately examined and I was double billed. Not sure if I will be back.

08/02/2019
Because they do excellent mechanic work and my car runs like a champion. i would advise anyone to take your car there for service you will be quite pleased.
see above for review

Tori T.
Culver City, CA
12/13/2017 Category: Service
Tori said the price she was quoted was really high, so she didn't get repairs done at this business. She stated she felt like she was being taken advantage of.
Bernhard P. from Foreign Car Repairs & Sales responded on 12/26/2017

After talking to her we established that out check out was correct. She said the other shop coated here $300.00 less. There is a possibility that the powersteering pump is rebuild rather then new one which could count for the differance.She did not allow us to shop for better price but left disappointed,that there was so many problem.

BD
Bernard D.
Mercedes-Benz E350
02/28/2017 Category: Service
Bernard said the service at the business was fine, but they tried to do work that he did not need.

Robert B.
Audi TT
07/20/2016 Category: Service
Robert said he was not satisfied with his experience. He received no service. The vehicle was sitting at the business for a week. It was not analyzed and there were too many vehicles. He spent a lot of money on the wrong part.
Bernhard P. from Foreign Car Repairs & Sales responded on 07/28/2016

We can understand how Robert was not happy with his experience but we tried our best to solve his vehicles no start issue.  We use diagnostic tools to retreive fault codes stored in the cars computer which suggested a faulty camshaft sensor.  Unfortunately this didn't resolve the issue, so we did further diagnosis spending another 4-6 hours looking for other causes.  This led us to a timing belt with teeth worn off which could cause the vehicle timing to be off.  He authorized us to perform this repair and then changed his mind at which time we put it all back together.  Since he declined the repairs we only charged him our standard $150 diagnostic fee.

VM
Virgina M.
Mercedes-Benz E320
06/22/2016 Category: Service
Spoke with Ronald. He said he told Virginia to take her vehicle to the business because it had a low idle and would shut off constantly. She sat and waited hours for them to inspect the vehicle. They finally ran a diagnostic test and could not effectively advise what was wrong. They offered to do a process of elimination as to what the problem could be and he refused when they asked him for $1100 for the unnecessary repairs. They ended up charging him $100 to connect a computer. He left and had another business diagnose the vehicle and they charged him $40 for a bad hose. He was extremely upset with the business because he paid them $100 to do absolutely nothing and his vehicle is running great thanks to this other business.
Bernhard P. from Foreign Car Repairs & Sales responded on 06/24/2016

This car had several codes pertaining to 3 cylinder misfiring,the transmission electric conductor plate for shifting had defect. The left and right catalytic are faulty.The power-steering was very hard to turn and the SRS light is on. The Technician also noticed that the ignition wires were brittle due to age of wires. All these problem can set off an engine check light. The customer declined work due to all the codes that came up.

BC
Bobby C.
Mercedes-Benz ML500
05/18/2016 Category: Service
Bobby said he went to the business three months ago. Three months later he had to go back with the same problem and they charged him to fix the same problem.

SV
Steven V.
05/19/2020
Always dependable!
Bernhart and his team are always dependable and honest. I thought I needed some expensive brake work due to constant warning messages I was receiving. It turns out the brakes were still in good order and perhaps only a sensor was malfunctioning. I was mentally prepared for an a large expense but was so relieved that it was not the case. These guys were honest when they could have created a big payday...many other auto service centers would have! I have been a client for 6-7 years now and have zero complaints. Please keep up the good work!

DJ
Deanna J.
Mercedes-Benz C240
05/08/2020
Took my car in for B service. Everything was thoroughly and professionally explained as to what was needed. They even gave me a Mother's Day discount!! My car is purrng again.

Mark C.
CA
Porsche Cayman
04/29/2020
Great Again!
I've had my 2007 Porsche Cayman S serviced twice by Foreign Car Repairs & Sales and once again the outcome was great. I dropped the car off mid-morning and it was ready early that afternoon. The problems were diagnosed and repaired and I was very pleased with the outcome. I continue to heartily recommend Foreign Car Repairs and Sales. The next time my Porsche needs work, I'll be back!

04/18/2020
star mechani always continue to take my car to them and my car loves going to them for it’s work to be fine on it. They treat u like a certified, bonified lady!!!!!!!
They are a 5 star place to take your car to. They r the best mechanics in the world. I will
always take my car there and my car loves going there for it’s mechanical problems.

KG
Kellah G.
Audi Q5
04/13/2020
Car maintenance
Foreign Car Repairs always provide professional service. You are greeted with a smile and conversation. The establishment truly cares about their customers in addition to fair and excellent service.

TRAYVOR T.
BMW 745Li
03/30/2020
I went in for service got just what I needed
Just was everything as needed let me know the problem next day or two fastest service I had so far 👍🏾👌🏾

Bryan M.
Long Beach, CA
03/30/2020 Category: Service
Bryan said Art the mechanic at this place had excellent service. He was very honest, transparent and he explained everything great. He asked him to tell him what he felt his vehicle needed and he didn't take advantage of that. They did a great job, especially Art. He took his vehicle in an he did an excellent job on it. He even sent him picture updates of the before and after. He absolutely went above and beyond and he would bring all of his vehicles there from now on.

03/14/2020
Car repair
My car rides like a MAGIC CARPET. Smooth as silk and these gentlemen are the best mechanics in the world. Take your car there if you want it repaired right. I have been to a lot of mechanic shops but this one I will never leave. They do not take advantage of women like most car repair shops do. U will get the best service and u will be treated like a lady.