Latest Review 9 minutes ago

Richard P.
2008 Hyundai Elantra
11/18/2019 Category: Service
Regular repeat business
I came back to have my lower ball joints and valve cover gasket replaced. These items were given me to be replaced earlier. Walter and Eric did a wonderful job. They got me out earlier than expected. My car and this dealer has been really good to me. My purchase and maintenance cost is at at $.10/mile. If I can keep this car another 100k miles, my operating costs for maintenance will be at $.0.05 mile. Thank you Walter, Eric and Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai.

Richard S.
11/14/2019 Category: Service
the people and the products
Eric R. does a great job. He is personable and knowledgeable. He is what brings me back.
Eric J R. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 11/14/2019

Thank you so much for the personal recognition.  Your feedback and business are very important to us.  Please feel free to let me know what I can do to earn that 5 star survey next visit and I would be more than happy to accommodate!

Melody W.
11/12/2019 Category: Service
Competent, fair, friendly, fast.
Eric J R. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 11/12/2019

Thank you so much for the wonderful comments! We strive to provide excellent service and I am very pleased to hear you enjoyed your last visit!  Thank you for taking the time to fill out this 5 star survey!

RP
Richard P.
2008 Hyundai Elantra
11/08/2019 Category: Service
Treat just like family
I have had service here before on replacing my timing belt on my 2008 Hyundai Elantra. Earlier on 11-6-2019, I had my transmission flushed at 229k miles. All the staff was very helpful and friendly. I have some repairs to do including replacing my car's ball joints, and timing belt. This car and this dealership has been very good to me. I plan to keep this car another 100k miles.
Eric J R. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 11/09/2019

We strive to provide a remarkable experience.  We always stick to the grandma rule and treat every customer like family.  Thank you for the wonderful comments!  Your feedback and business are very important to us and we will continue to deliver the 5 star service you have come to know and enjoy!

David C.
11/08/2019 Category: Service
They just do a great job looking after you
Fast, thorough service
MATTHEW S. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 11/08/2019

I truly appreciate you for taking the time to complete the survey, the 5 stars and kind words. I look forward to many more years of service! We will see you at your next visit.

MN
Mary N.
2005 Hyundai Elantra
Excellent customer service
After completion of service, turn signals not working (they did when car dropped off). Mechanic gone for day, so car had to be left over weekend and loaner provided. Matt on Friday went out of his way to compensate me for the problem. Monday, Eric did, also. Shuttle Driver John very pleasant to speak with and good careful driver.
MATTHEW S. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 11/08/2019

Thank you for taking the time to compete the survey and the kind words, I really appreciate it. I do apologize for the miscommunication and thank you for the patience for resolve. I promise I will earn that 5 star next time!

RD
Robert D.
Jackson, MI
2010 Hyundai Elantra
Excellent Work
My wife and I appreciate the excellent care For Ann Arbor Hyundai provides for our 2010 Elantra. We are impressed by the professionalism and technical competence of the staff. We are treated well and our car is serviced expertly.
Eric J R. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 11/07/2019

I really appreciate you taking the time to fill out this 5 star survey and the wonderful comments!  We strive to provide an excellent customer service experience and I am very glad you're happy with our service! We look forward to many more years of service.

LG
Lawrence G.
Another great experience
Matt and Eric listen carefully to me every time I bring my car in for service. I highly recommend Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai. The quality of the car and the service is excellent.
MATTHEW S. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 11/07/2019

I really appreciate you for taking the time to complete the survey,the wonderful 5 star review and the kind words. Eric and I look forward to many more years of service for you and your Hyundai!

David S.
Milan, MI
11/06/2019 Category: Service
Even the Inside Windshield!
Fox Motors does a great job of caring for my car! I always look forward to the friendly service from Eric at the Service Desk. They keep my Hyundai in terrific shape. After the service they washed my (pretty dirty) car and then dried it by hand. When the windshield did not come out looking right, they discovered the problem was on the inside. So.....Matt did the inside windshield and made it look terrific! Thanks, guys!
Eric J R. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 11/07/2019

Always a pleasure! We both look forward to your visits and I really appreciate you taking the time to fill out this thoughtful survey!  Thank you very much for this 5 star review and we look forward to many more years of service!

CQ
Cindy Q.
11/04/2019 Category: Service
Fox A2 Hyundai is always at the top of their game
They make it so easy to come in for service - Eric returns phone calls, always call me by name, explains things in a language I can understand. Their waiting area is very comfortable and the work is complete when they say it will be. On top of all that, their entire team are always nice. Customer Service is tops!
Eric J R. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 11/05/2019

Thank you so much for this EXCELLENT review!! It means so much to hear such great things about our service and we truly appreciate your feedback.  Thank you for taking the time to fill out this 5 star survey and we will continue to deliver the top notch service you have come to know and enjoy!

Dena S.
Dexter, MI
10/31/2019 Category: Service
Great Service as always
I took my Hyundai in for a tire rotation.
Eric is always a pleasure to deal with and makes sure my car is ready when I need.

When I picked up my car Karen in the cashier's office was amazing. She was a delight to speak with and I really enjoyed meeting her. She is an asset to Fox Hyundai just as Eric is
Eric J R. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 11/04/2019

Your kind words just made my day!! Thank you very much for your feedback and taking the time to fill out this 5 star survey.  I agree, Karen is valuable asset and we are lucky to have her.  We appreciate you and look forward to many more years of service!

Britton, MI
10/29/2019 Category: Service
Dependable
Overall positive experience - friendly staff, on time, reasonable prices
Eric J R. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 10/30/2019

We really appreciate the kind words and taking the time to fill out this 5 star survey! Your feedback and business are very important to us and we will continue to deliver the 5 star service you have come to know and enjoy!

Cathy S.
10/29/2019 Category: Service
Staff are all very nice and helpful.
Great dealership
Eric J R. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 10/29/2019

Thank you so much for the great comments and taking the time to fill out this 5 star survey! I am pleased to hear you enjoy our service and we will continue to provide the great service you have come to know and enjoy!!

Jackson, MI
2013 Hyundai Tucson
10/27/2019 Category: Service
Great
As a rule i do not use dealers. This visit was to correct a recall. Its too far from my home to return for regular service
Eric J R. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 10/28/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out this 5 star survey, we appreciate it!  I am glad you were able to get your recall taken care of and please feel free to let us know if we can do anything else to help you in the future!

10/26/2019 Category: Service
Matt and Eric are top notch. Had a problem with a rim, they helped my navigate my way through the problem. Awesome service technicians as well.
Eric J R. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 10/26/2019

Thank you very much for taking the time to fill out this survey, the 5 star review and great comments! It is always a pleasure and we look forward to many more years of service!!

Roxanne M.
Whitmore Lake, MI
2019 Hyundai Veloster
10/24/2019 Category: Service
Veloster oil change review
Staff is very personable and helpful.
Eric J R. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 10/25/2019

Thank you so much for the 5 star review and great comments! Your feedback and business are very important to us and we will continue to deliver the 5 star service you have come to know and enjoy!

NM
Nageswara M.
Dexter, MI
10/24/2019 Category: Service
Regular maintenance in timely manner
Good service without any upsell pressure

10/23/2019 Category: Service
No wait when I arrived, provided me with updates in a timely manner and even delivered my car for me (I work across the street) when service was completed so I didn't have to walk in the rain.
Eric J R. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 10/23/2019

Thank you so much for the wonderful comments! We strive to provide excellent customer service and I am glad we were able to accommodate!  It is always a pleasure and we look forward to your next visit!

10/22/2019 Category: Service
Fabulous service yet again!
Helpful, friendly, professional- couldn’t ask for more!
Eric J R. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 10/23/2019

Thank you very much for taking the time to fill out this 5 star survey and the glowing review!! Your feedback and business are extremely important to us and we will continue to deliver the 5 star service you have come to know and enjoy!!