Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5

Northville, MI
2020 Hyundai Palisade
11/23/2020 Category: Service
Best auto service that I have experienced in several years!
Fox service representative was professional and up-front with the work to be done, and provided a time frame for the work completion. As a matter of fact, I had accidentally made my reservation with the Fox dealership in the western part of the state (this was my first service at Fox). Matt, at Fox in AA, was understanding and worked my car into their schedule. I live about 30 minutes from Ann Arbor, but Fox offered a better deal than did the dealer 10 minutes from my house. So far that drive has paid off and I will continue to give my business to Fox Hyundai of Ann Arbor.
MATTHEW S. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 11/23/2020

Wow, Thank you so very much for taking the time to complete the survey, 5 star review and wonderful comments. I am so truly happy that I provided such a grand experience for you and this made my whole week! I look forward to many more years of service for you and your gorgeous Palisade. I am glad the wife put it in your name! :-)

Whitmore Lake, MI
2020 Hyundai Kona
11/12/2020 Category: Service
Hyundai cars are the best.
My Kona is my third Hyundai. I have been happy with all three because the dealership and service department are the best. My car is well built and reliable. The service department staff are friendly, quick and efficient. I wouldn't consider any other car.
Eric J R. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 11/12/2020

Thank you very much for taking the time to write this thoughtful survey and the 5 star review! Your feedback and business are very important to us and we will continue to deliver the 5 star service you have come to know and enjoy! We look forward to many more years of service and have a wonderful holiday!

CR
Carrie R.
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/11/2020 Category: Service
Personal service, professional results -- excellent service
Other than an occasional quick oil change, I don't take my Santa Fe for service to anyone but Fox Hyundai. Matt knows me, he knows my car, and he gives me honest assessments and estimates. The work is done professionally and promptly; I've not had to take the car back for something they didn't catch or do. Great team, nice people.
MATTHEW S. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 11/13/2020

I absolutely love you! I appreciate you taking the time to complete the survey and the wonderful 5 star review! Your kind words made my day. We look forward to your next visit which will be soon. I still need to get my approval back from Hyundai for the altenator, as soon as I do, i will contact you and we will set a good time to knock it out. I hope you had a wonderful and safe trip and made it back home safe and sound. Talk to you soon!

Fox Hyundai of ANn Arbor

Dexter, MI
11/04/2020 Category: Service
The service department at Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai is great to work with. Scheduling is simple, work begins when I check in, everything to be done is explained and service is completed when stated. All of this comes from a very courteous service staff!
MATTHEW S. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 11/05/2020

Thank you so very much for taking the time to complete the survey and the wonderful 5 star review! I also truly appreciate the kind words. Eric and I look forward to many more years of service for both of your Hyundai's.

JN
Joe N.
11/01/2020 Category: Service
Repairs completed.
Recently had a key fob replaced on my Hyundai sonata. After replacing the fob, had some minor issues with the radio which they resolved promptly. Thank you Fox Hyundai.

11/01/2020 Category: Service
Won't be going back.
I took my vehicle there to have a key fob replaced. My radio worked when I got there and did not work after they made the repair. They performed the vehicle inspection stated I needed a cabin air filter replaced. I let the service manager know I just replaced it two weeks ago. He got with the mechanic. He stated the mechanic was busy working on three vehicles and got a mixed up. He also stated I had a ball joint a little loose I could wait till next service. Inspect that when I got home I found it was ready to to come detached the lower arm. 1 bolt broke the other two nuts finger tight and on the last few threads.
Eric J R. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 11/03/2020

Thank you for taking the time to write this review.  I apologize we missed the mark on this service, we always strive to provide excellent customer service and I am sorry we didn't achieve that this service.  I have informed my General Manager of the situation and he has reached out to you and left you a voicemail.  Please feel free to call back so we can discuss this further, your feedback is very important to us.

HM
Howard M.
Saline, MI
10/24/2020 Category: Service
Great servie
Best service in Michigan
Eric J R. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 10/26/2020

Thank you very much for the wonderful comments and taking the time to fill out this 5 star survey! Your feedback and business are very important to us and we will continue to deliver the 5 star service you have come to know and enjoy!!

FB
Frederick B.
10/23/2020 Category: Service
Excellent service every time
This service department is exceptional! I always receive excellent service from the service manager (Eric) and the mechanics that work on my car. Eric always insures that I am kept up to date during the service visit and satisfied with the work before I leave the dealership. My Hyundai continues to be the best, most trouble free car that I own.
Eric J R. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 10/26/2020

Wow, thank you so much for such a thoughtful and amazing review! We strive to provide a 5 star experience and I am pleased to be your servicing dealer.  Thank you for taking the time to fill out this 5 star survey, it is always a pleasure my friend and we look forward to many more year of service!

CR
Catherine R.
10/13/2020 Category: Service
Matt and Eric are the best around. I’ve been in this business a while and these guys will tell it to you straight.
MATTHEW S. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 10/15/2020

I really appreciate you brother! It is always a pleasure seeing you when you guys come in. It makes Eric and I's day! We look forward to more years of service! Have a wonderful holiday season if I do not see you before then!

Sayyed S.
Bloomfield Hills, MI
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
10/12/2020 Category: Service
The best service in town!
Eric J R. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 10/14/2020

Thank you so much for the wonderful comments and taking the time to fill out this 5 star survey! Your feedback and business are very important to us and we strive to provide a 5 star experience. I am glad we succeeded and look forward to many more years of service!

DU
Donald U.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
10/08/2020 Category: Service
Very reliable service and accommodating personnel.
Eric J R. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 10/09/2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out this 5 star survey and great comments! Its always a pleasure and we look forward to many more years of service!

Dena S.
Dexter, MI
10/07/2020 Category: Service
Excellent Service Always
I take my Sonata no other place than Fox AA Hyundai.

The service department is great.
Eric J R. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 10/09/2020

Thank you very much for such a glowing review! We really appreciate you taking the time to fill out this 5 star survey and your wonderful comments!  It is truly a pleasure every visit and we look forward to many more years of service!

Cathy S.
2020 Hyundai Tucson
10/04/2020 Category: Service
Friendly staff
All the staff are professional friendly and very knowledgeable and answer any questions I have about my car

10/04/2020 Category: Service
The great employees
Great employees always doing a great job
Eric J R. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 10/05/2020

Thank you so much for the wonderful comments and taking the time to speak with me today.  I am glad we were able to clear up the confusion and appreciate you spending the time to fill out this survey and the re score.  We look forward to many more years of service!

Michael W.
2013 Hyundai Veloster
09/27/2020 Category: Service
Veloster
It's always a pleasure having my vehicle serviced by true professionals! Eric and the crew never cease to impress!
Eric J R. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 09/28/2020

Thank you so much for this AWESOME review!! It is our pleasure to service your vehicle and we appreciate the time you took to write this thoughtful survey!  We look forward to many more years of service!!

Diana W.
Jackson, MI
09/24/2020 Category: Service
Service on cars are great
Front end people think your stupid
Eric J R. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 09/28/2020

Thank you very much for taking the time to fill out this survey.  We take your feedback very seriously and I have spoken to the Sales Manager in regards to this situation.  The survey is designed to reflect your service experience and the service staff.  We strive to provide a 5 star service, please let us know what we can do next visit to achieve that and we will be more than happy to accommodate!

Chris S.
2020 Hyundai Kona
09/24/2020 Category: Service
Great dealership!
Very quick and easy to schedule appointment. Service dept was very nice and quick to help.
MATTHEW S. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 09/25/2020

Thank you so very much for taking the time to complete the survey, the 5 star review and the kind words. It is always a pleasure when you visit and we look forward to many more years of service for your Hyundai!