Overall Rating 4.875/5Overall Rating 4.875/5Overall Rating 4.875/5Overall Rating 4.875/5rating 4.875

SO
So O.
11/16/2018 Category: Service
Quality car service
Always so polite and professional. Nothing is too difficult for them.
I always use Hyundai Car Service for any works needed on my car as I know I recieve honest feedback and they will only do work that is required at a fair price. I trust them not to take me on!
I would recommend. 5 stars.
Eric J R. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 11/17/2018

Thank you so much for the great comments and taking the time to fill out the survey!  Your feedback and business are very important to us and we will continue to deliver you the great service you've come to know and appreciate.  Thank you again for the 5 star review

Grass Lake, MI
2012 Hyundai Elantra
11/12/2018 Category: Service
Why are you asking again?
The only negative thing I have to say about Hyundai service has remained the same over my past few visits. I am not trying to be rude or funny but I find these emails asking for my feedback to be annoying and then totally irritating. I already filled out the survey sent to me the day after my appointment. Several more emails came which I ignored hoping they'd stop. And now, I have yet another one. It is rude to keep digging for compliments. I don't like have my email used that way. The people I deal with at Fox are terrific. The work & service I get are terrific. I trust the people there and will continue going there throughout the life of my Elantra. I would be delighted to no longer get these surveys or inquiries from you ever again. Enough is enough.
Eric J R. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 11/16/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out the survey, the great comments about the service and the 5 star review!! Your feedback is very important to us, I have removed you from the email mailing list as requested.  Again, thank you for the 5 star survey and your business, we will continue to deliver the terrific service you have come to know and enjoy.

DO
Danielle O.
East Lansing, MI
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
11/12/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and helpful
I purchased my car at Fox and loved that it included the first oil change. Not only that but they do an inspection and car wash (including drying so there are no spots) in the same visit for free!
Eric J R. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

I am pleased to hear you had a great experience!  We pride ourselves in making sure your vehicle is safe, reliable and clean for you every visit.  Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey and the 5 star review!

Larry B.
Dexter, MI
11/09/2018 Category: Service
2007 Santa Fe
Did a great job troubleshooting electrical problem with turn signals.....waiting on parts.
Always great service!!!
Been coming there for 20 years....!!! My 2017 Genesis is my 7th Hyundai product.!!!!
Thanks always....
Late Blum
Eric J R. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

Thank you so much for this GREAT review Lare!  I appreciate you taking the time to fill out the survey and the awesome comments!  It is always a pleasure and we look forward to 20 more years of great service!!

2009 Hyundai Accent
11/08/2018 Category: Service
The service staff is helpful and friendly.
Eric J R. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey, the wonderful comments and the 5 star review!  We work hard to deliver you a great experience and look forward to many more years of service for your Accent!

AA
Austin A.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/07/2018 Category: Service
First-time customer from out of state
My experience with Healey Hyundai dealer back in NY set the bar high. My family bought the car in 2015 and I brought the car there for service since then. Always a pleasure, extremely polite and thorough. I was nervous about bringing a car somewhere from out of state, wondering if I'd be treated differently. Fox definitely lived up to Healey's service quality. My service advisor, Eric, was welcoming and explained everything little thing possible. The person who was drying my car after the wash, Justin, was very easy to get along with and very respectful.
Eric J R. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 11/08/2018

Wow!  Thank you so much for the EXCELLENT review and taking the time to fill out the survey! We appreciate your wonderful comments and the 5 star review! I am very glad to hear you had a great experience and we will continue to provide you with the exceptional service from Hyundai you have come to know and appreciate.

KG
Kyisha G.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
Many Thanks
Many thanks for the usual great customer service!
Eric J R. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 11/08/2018

It is always a pleasure, thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey and the 5 star review!  Your feedback and business are very important to us and we look forward to many more years of service for you and your Elantra!

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
service
Service is good, professional, reasonable for an oil change but they offer many add on's as do most dealerships when I'm not sure they are really needed yet.
Eric J R. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 11/08/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey and the 5 star review.  We appreciate your business, we look forward to your next visit.

NA
Nancy A.
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Friendly, professional, yet personal interaction
Friendly, professional, yet personal interaction
Eric J R. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 11/06/2018

Thank you very much for the wonderful comments and the 5 star review! Your feedback and business are very important to us and we look forward to your next visit!

Dexter, MI
11/05/2018 Category: Service
Speedy and. Friendly
Nice dealership
Friendly and speedy
not a bad price for a dealership
Eric J R. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 11/06/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey, we appreciate your business and your feedback.

Pinckney, MI
11/05/2018 Category: Service
Staff & LOCATION
Happy with the service
Eric J R. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 11/06/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey, we appreciate your feedback and your business.

2012 Hyundai Elantra
11/02/2018 Category: Service
Efficient
Great and friendly.
Eric J R. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 11/03/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey and the 5 star review! We appreciate your feedback and your business.  We look forward to many more years of service for you and your Elantra.

MN
Mary N.
2005 Hyundai Elantra
11/02/2018 Category: Service
Courteous, attentive staff
Service staff at Hyundai of Ann Arbor are excellent at customer service and efficiency. I highly recommend them. The ride program to and from work is outstanding and much appreciated. The only thing I was disappointed about was one driver got out his phone and started searching anecdotal information online while driving. The good news is that as soon as it was pointed out to him that he shouldn’t be doing that while driving, he apologetically put the phone away.
MATTHEW S. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 11/05/2018

Thank you so very much for taking the time to complete the survey and the wonderful 5 star review. I do apologize for the situation with the shuttle driver and it will not happen again. I look forward to many more years of servicing your vehicle!

Matthew Starrett
Service Advisor
Fox Hyundai of Ann Arbor
(734) 786-9353

Barbara M.
11/01/2018 Category: Service
Barbara Michael
Eric has totally turned the service department around. He is very professional, and customer orientated. I feel he is very trustworthy and does not try to sell me a service that I really don't need at that time. As a woman I dont feel uncomfortable bringing my car there. My car problems were diagnosed, communicated and repaired in a timely fashion. We were given a rental car for 1 day and were very appreciative for this.
Eric J R. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 11/02/2018

Wow!! Thank you so much for the EXCELLENT review! It means so much to me to receive such a wonderful review, it made my week!  I work hard to make sure you have a professional and customer orientated service every visit and will continue to deliver the service you have come to know and appreciate! Thank you again for taking the time to fill out the survey and the 5 star review!

BK
Beesh K.
11/01/2018 Category: Service
Good place with excellent knowledge and provided exceptional service.
Eric J R. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 11/02/2018

Thank you so much for the 5 star review and great comments! I am pleased to hear you have an excellent experience and look forward to many more years of service for you and your Sonata.  Thank you for your business.

John B.
10/31/2018 Category: Service
rating
no comments
Eric J R. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 10/31/2018

I appreciate you taking the time to fill out the survey and the 5 star review! We work hard for your satisfaction and I am pleased to hear you had a great experience!

Jonathon S.
2016 Hyundai Genesis Co
10/30/2018 Category: Service
The service is great!
After the recent change from Ann Arbor Hyundai to Fox Hyundai, I questioned whether the service would be as good as it was prior, or if the size of Fox would detract from the family atmosphere that Ann Arbor held. I can say that Fox has been able to maintain the level of service and the personal attention that I have come to expect. Great job as always, servicing my Genesis coupe, and Eric is a consummate professional as a service advisor, always steering me in the right direction.
Eric J R. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 10/31/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out the survey and the wonderful comments! We work hard to provide a family atmosphere and take the time, every time, to create a personal experience.  Your business is very important to us and we will continue to provide you with great service you have come to know and enjoy!

10/30/2018 Category: Service
Service at AA FOX
Great service; quality work; and a good place to wait while they work on your car.
Eric J R. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 10/30/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey and the 5 star review!  We appreciate your feedback and look forward to many more years of service for you and your Sonata.

SF
Suzanne F.
Brighton, MI
10/28/2018 Category: Service
I think Matt is awesome. I trust him and believe he has the best customer appreciation attitude you can have. He's knowledgeable and always willing to help.
MATTHEW S. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 10/30/2018

Thank you so very much for taking the time to complete the survey and the wonderful words! You absolutely made my week! I look forward to building a professional relationship and to many more years of service! Thank you again

Matthew Starrett
Service Advisor
Fox Hyundai of Ann Arbor
(734) 786-9353

IC
Ira C.
10/26/2018 Category: Service
Knowledgable, friendly and efficient service department staff, especially Eric. Service performed quickly, on schedule.
The service manager, Eric, is consistently cordial, efficient and very helpful in the scheduling, completion and communication on both routine and additional required work on my car. Service always completed in a timely and reliable manner.
Eric J R. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 10/26/2018

Thank you so much for the EXCELLENT review!!  Your feedback is very important to us and I'm very pleased to hear you had a great experience! We will continue to give you that great service you have come to know, appreciate and deserve.  Thank you so much for your time filling out the survey, the great comments and your business.  We look forward to many more years!