Overall Rating 2.8/5Overall Rating 2.8/5Overall Rating 2.8/5Overall Rating 2.8/5Overall Rating 2.8/5

TC
Tom C.
Whitmore Lake, MI
07/22/2021
2022 Hyundai Tucson Limites
We just purchased a new Tucson from Fox Hyundai in Ann Arbor. Our salesman was James Reeves. James was the consummate professional throughout the process, from test driving to taking delivery. After we took possession he took us for a short drive and demoed and explained many of the new features on the car.
I can wholeheartedly recommend both James and Fox Hyundai if you are thinking of buying a car.
Eric J R. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 07/26/2021

Thank you very much for taking the time to fill out this 5 star survey! We work hard at Fox Hyundai to provide an exceptional customer experience and we will continue to deliver that experience every visit!

GN
Gwen N.
2019 Hyundai Kona
07/22/2021 Category: Service
Bought car here, like it.
I am sorry I decided to respond to your review. I do not want to spend time trying to answer and write more. The next question is neither yes or no. Now I can either delete this whole thing or answer yes or no. It would depend. My experience in bubying the car was excellent, but not likely to be asked.
Eric J R. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 07/26/2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out this 5 star survey!  Your feedback and business is very important to us.

DeJonte G.
Toledo, OH
07/12/2021
I just bought a 2021 Ioniq Limited and the staff was very helpful. They also made sure I got the best deals possible. Andrew made the process very simple and painless. He also taught me everything I need to know about the vehicle. It has only been a couple of days, but I am thoroughly enjoying my new car. Great work to the Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai team! Thanks again!
Eric J R. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 07/19/2021

Thank you for sending in this 5 star survey!  Our Sales Department is great! They strive to provide excellent service, as we do! Your feedback and business are very important to us and we look forward to many years of service!

AJ
Amirhossein J.
2019 Hyundai Kona
07/09/2021 Category: Service
Fantastic service
Eric J R. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 07/13/2021

Thank you very much for taking the time to fill out this 5 star survey!  We strive to provide exceptional service and I am glad we are meeting that mark!  We look forward to many more years of service!

DQ
Daniel Q.
2008 Hyundai Elantra
07/09/2021 Category: Service
Service work
I recently had repairs done on my Hyundai Elantra and it was completed in a timely fashion and the car is running great! Parts came with excellent warranty and Eric, Service Dept. Manager set up an email where I could check on repairs and ask questions. You pay top dollar for top, excellent, warrantied and professional service!
Eric J R. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 07/13/2021

Thank you so much for this excellent review, taking the time to write these thoughtful comments and the 5 star rating!  Your business and feedback are very important to us and we are honored to be your servicing dealer!

Onsted, MI
2020 Hyundai Palisade
07/08/2021 Category: Service
Fast and friendly.
MICHAEL J E. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 07/12/2021

Thank you for taking the time to fill out this 5 star survey and for continuing to be a valued customer with us!

Mike Elsasser

07/05/2021 Category: Service
Great and professional service
Great and professional service
MATTHEW S. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 07/12/2021

Thank you so very much for taking the time to complete the survey and the wonderful 5 star review! I truly appreciate your feed back and we look forward to many more years of service for you and your Hyundai!

SD
Stephen D.
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/22/2021 Category: Service
Fox Hyundai service dept.
I received excellent service, as usual, during my last service visit. This time Matthew Starrett provided excellent contact with me as a customer.
Eric J R. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 06/23/2021

Wow!! Thank you very much for such a stellar review!  We strive to provide 5 star service and we are very pleasure we are hitting the mark!  We look forward to many more years of service my friend!

CF
Cristian F.
06/17/2021 Category: Service
Best dealership in town
The service is always outstanding, easy to set up appointments, all the employees are courteous and exceeding expectations.
Eric J R. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 06/18/2021

Thank you so much for this wonderful 5 star review and great comments! This is a very thoughtful review and we really appreciate you taking the time to fill this out!  It is our pleasure to be your servicing dealer and look forward to many more years of service!

TC
Thomas C.
Howell, MI
2021 Hyundai Kona
06/12/2021 Category: Service
Perfect dealership
This is the best auto dealership and service department I have ever had the pleasure dealing with in over 43 years.
Eric J R. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 06/16/2021

Thank you for taking the time to fill out this heartfelt and thoughtful 5 star survey!  Your feedback is extremely important to us and we are pleased to hear your positive input!  We are happy to be your servicing dealer and look forward to many more years of service!

CQ
Cindy Q.
06/11/2021 Category: Service
Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai Never Disappoints
Taking my Sonata in for service at Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai is always so easy - from making the appointment to driving out with a freshly washed automobile. I’ve never felt that the services performed are anything but what is necessary and has been explained to me. The costs associated with that service have never been a surprise. You always feel welcomed and for me, that is typically first thing in the morning. Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai is definitely a well run, friendly organization.
Eric J R. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 06/16/2021

Thank you so much for this thoughtful and amazing 5 star survey! Your kind words made my day! It is always a pleasure and your feedback is very important to us!  We are pleased and honored to be your servicing dealer and look forward to many more years of service!

Matthew S.
Chelsea, MI
2007 Hyundai Sonata
06/09/2021 Category: Service
It feels like family when I come here. They are honest and straight forward and most dealerships lack that personal touch!
Eric J R. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 06/16/2021

We really appreciate your positive feedback and you taking the time to fill out this 5 star survey!  You are a part of the fox family and we look forward to many more years of service!

Larry S.
Northville, MI
2020 Hyundai Palisade
06/08/2021 Category: Service
Routine Maintenance
Matt S., the service rep is very responsive, knowledgable and honest with my car service needs. Not your average service rep. Reps from other dealerships in my history have been ineffective or deceptive in the service appointment process. This is the reason I gave this dealership a chance to earn my business.
MATTHEW S. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 06/09/2021

Thank you so very much for taking the time to complete the survey and the wonderful 5 star review. I truly appreciate the kind words . You absolutely made my day and reviews like this mean so very much to me. I look forward to many more years of service for both you and your vehicle. Have a gret summer and I will see you soon. :)

Chelsea, MI
2007 Hyundai Sonata
05/25/2021 Category: Service
Wonderful staff!
This place is Amazing! to bad they only work on Hyundai
Eric J R. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 05/26/2021

Thank you for taking the time to fill out this survey! Your feedback and business are very important to us and we look forward to many more years of service!

2020 Hyundai Kona
05/22/2021 Category: Service
Friendly staff and quick service
I brought my car for service and the staff were friendly and kind. They returned my car within an hour, which I was impressed with. I will definitely come back for future service needs.
Eric J R. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 05/25/2021

Thank you so very much for taking the time to complete the survey and the wonderful 5 star review! I truly appreciate the kind words and feedback.We look forward to many more years of service for you and your Hyundai!