Brian M.
Clinton Township, MI
06/20/2019 Category: Service
Friendly service
The guys at Fox are awesome. Always kind and courteous, and they do good work. Glad to have them nearby!
MATTHEW S. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 06/21/2019

Thank you so much for the awesome words! I truly appreciate the wonderful 5 star review and patience throughout the repair! Customers such as yourself make it all worth it! We look forward to many more years of service for you and your Hyundai!

Roddy C.
Howell, MI
2013 Hyundai Genesis
06/20/2019 Category: Service
Another great visit.
Took car in for service and was greeted promptly in a very professional courteous way. Car service was completed when promised and was cleaner than when I brought it in. Waiting area was very clean and comfortable. Would not hesitate one minute to go back and also recommend to others,
MATTHEW S. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 06/20/2019

I really appreciate you for taking the time to complete the survey and the wonderful 5 star review. I am extremely pleased that we were able to provide you with a great experience! We look forward to many more years of service for you and your Hyundai!

Saline, MI
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/18/2019 Category: Service
The Service Department at Hyundai are very professional. First class experience.
Always treated in a professional and timely manner by the service department professionals ay Hyundai.
MATTHEW S. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 06/19/2019

Thank you so very much for taking the time to complete the survey, the kind words and the wonderful 5 star review! We look forward to many more years of service for you and your Hyundai!

Theresa S.
06/18/2019 Category: Service
Service Department outstanding
The service department here is outstanding. The technicians really care about your car and giving you great service! Kudos!
Eric J R. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 06/19/2019

Thank you so much for the GLOWING review! Your feedback is very important to us and I am so happy to hear you are enjoying the service!  We will continue to provide the outstanding service you have come to know and enjoy!  Again, thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey and the 5 star review!

Jacqueline G.
Saline, MI
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/17/2019 Category: Service
Pleasant Experience
Always friendly, explain things, give a quote for service and usually work is done in time stated.
MATTHEW S. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 06/19/2019

Thank you so very much for taking the time to complete the survey, the kind words and wonderful 5 star review! We look forward to many more years of service for you and your Hyundai!

SA
Syed A.
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Unmatched service
They are the best. I bought the car only because of their service experience. The are genuine, knowledgeable, helping and courteous. I recommend everyone to visit Fox Hyundai.
Thanks.
Eric J R. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 06/15/2019

I am so glad to hear you enjoy the service, thank you for taking the time to fill out this thoughtful survey and the 5 star review! Your feedback and business are very important to us and we look forward to many more years of great service!

James W.
2007 Hyundai Tucson
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Godd service, prompt atttention.
Very friendly staff, especially Matt and Eric, who always greet me. Vehicle always ready Shen promised.
MATTHEW S. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 06/17/2019

Thank you so very much for taking the time to complete the survey, the kind words and wonderful 5 star review! Eric and I look forward to servicing you and your Hyundai's for many more years to come.

CJ
Cynthia J.
Chelsea, MI
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/09/2019 Category: Service
Job Done
Quick efficient and job well done. Only question and it isn't the service crew, why doesn't the computer show the extra service plan we bought. Everything else seems to be on the computer, why not that...sure would make it easier for me and the service people.
MATTHEW S. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 06/10/2019

Thank you so very much for taking the time to complete the survey, the kind words and the wonderful 5 star review! I will address this with my service manager. It is feedback like this that helps us to continuously grow and create a great experience for our customers. I appreciate you and look forward to many more years servicing you and your Hyundai!

NM
Nageswara M.
Dexter, MI
06/08/2019 Category: Service
Put a new engine under warranty
I am grateful to Hyundai and Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai for honoring the warranty and replacing engine in my car. I will be a customer for a long time.
MATTHEW S. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 06/10/2019

I deeply appreciate you for taking the time to complete the survey, the kind words and the wonderful 5 star review! I also would like to thank you for your patience through the repair. We look forward to many more years of service for you and your Hyundai!

GL
Gregory L.
Dexter, MI
Trusted service folks
Straight information on needed repairs and options. No upselling.
Eric J R. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 06/08/2019

Thank you very much for your kind comments and taking the time to fill out this 5 star survey!  We strive to provide an honest and straight forward experience and will continue to be dedicated to the great service you have come to know and enjoy!  We appreciate your feedback and business and look forward to many, many more years of service!

Jackson, MI
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Review
Review
Eric J R. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 06/07/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey, your feedback and business are very important to us.  We look forward to your next visit.

John M.
Manchester, MI
Matthew and Eric rock
I have been a Hyundai owner for almost ten years.

The people at A2 Hyundai are simply wonderful and I have nothing but good things to say about them.

Rola (sales), Matthew and Eric in service are really good folks.
Eric J R. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 06/07/2019

Thank you so much for the GLOWING review! We strive to provide a remarkable experience and I am very glad you had a great visit!  Thank you for taking the time to fill out this 5 star survey and we look forward to many more years of service!

FP
Frank P.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/06/2019 Category: Service
The service department is responsive, professional and get the job done. Been buying cars here since it was an Acura Dealer because of the service department.
Eric J R. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 06/07/2019

Thank you for the thoughtful comments and the 5 star review! We strive to provide remarkable customer service, I am very pleased to hear you are happy with the service and we will continue to provide the service you have come to know and enjoy!

Toledo, OH
06/06/2019 Category: Service
Great Service!!!
Service Department is very informative.
MATTHEW S. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 06/06/2019

Thank you so very much for taking the time to complete the survey, the kind words and wonderful 5 star review! I look forward to many more years as your Service Advisor!

2016 Hyundai Elantra
06/05/2019 Category: Service
Efficient & friendly
Easy to get an appointment
MATTHEW S. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 06/06/2019

Thank you so very much for taking the time to complete the survey and the wonderful 5 star review! I look forward to many more years of service as your Service Advisor!

Maida B.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/04/2019 Category: Service
Outstanding Service
The service was outstanding as usual. If we have a problem they fix it. What more can you ask for!
MATTHEW S. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 06/05/2019

Thank you so very much for taking the time to complete the survey, kind words and wonderful 5 star review! Thank you for being patient. I look forward to many more years of service for you and your Hyundai!

2011 Hyundai Elantra
06/04/2019 Category: Service
We Will See
This is our first major repair under new management. Jury is still out. Thanks.
MATTHEW S. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 06/05/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We look forward to many more years of service for you and your Hyundai!

CR
Catherine R.
05/31/2019 Category: Service
Mike was awesome
Care was above and beyond
Eric J R. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 06/03/2019

Thank you for your kind words and taking the time to fill out this 5 star survey!  Your feedback and business are very important to us and we look forward to many more years of service!

05/30/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service!
I went in for a taillight replacement. Staff was courteous and got me in and out so I could make it to work on time. They even offered a shuttle ride in case I needed it. All in all a great experience!
MATTHEW S. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 06/03/2019

Thank you so very much for taking the time to complete the survey and the wonderful 5 star review! I look forward to many more years of service for you and your Hyundai!

05/28/2019 Category: Service
Oil change, tire rotation and allignment
MATTHEW S. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 06/03/2019