2020 Hyundai Ioniq Hev
05/13/2021 Category: Service
Good service, friendly personnel
I took my car for the first regular maintenance revise. Getting the appointment online was very easy, and the servicing was timely and professionally done, with very kind staff at the shop.

Howell, MI
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
05/13/2021 Category: Service
Eric and Matt make it great!
Eric and Matt make it great!

AN
Arnaud N.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
05/09/2021 Category: Service
For the first time at this location I was very impressed by the customer service and the quality of service. My satisfaction was so much more than I expected. Thanks for the great service !
Eric J R. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 05/14/2021

We appreciate you taking the time to fill out this 5 star survey and the wonderful comments!  I am glad you gave us a shot and look forward to being your servicing dealer!

Pataskala, OH
05/08/2021 Category: Service
Traveling back and forth due to my father’s health. Not always able to get service done where I live. Took a shot to get my car serviced here. Glad I did! Very pleased with service performed and staff
Eric J R. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 05/14/2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out this 5 star survey and your wonderful comments! It is our pleasure to be your servicing dealer and we look forward to many more years of service!

05/16/2021 Category: Service
Rescore
I was absolutely blown away by the thoroughness of the customer service experience I have received here! With it being my first time ever at this dealership, I will for sure be returning.

05/05/2021 Category: Service
Good overall service
Had a good overall experience for my first time going.
Eric J R. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 05/14/2021

Thank you very much for taking the time to fill out this survey and your wonderful comments!  Your feedback and business are very important to us.  Thank you for taking the time to speak with me and I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Judge M.
05/04/2021 Category: Service
Great customer service.
Friendly team.
MATTHEW S. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 05/05/2021

Thank you so very much for taking the time to complete the survey and the wonderful 5 star review! I truly appreciate your feedback and the kind words. I look forward to many more years of service for you and your Hyundai! Have a wonderful summer.

Jody K.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe Xl
05/04/2021 Category: Service
Exceptional Customer Service
Eric and Matt, who have always assisted me with my Hyundai scheduled services, in the Service Department are exceptional. I would have to conclude the mechanic staff that supports them are the same since all my visits have resulted in timely quality work. Matt and Eric go to all lengths to achieve customer satisfaction and a fair price. I had always gone to a private repair shop for previous vehicles but will only take my car I purchased at Fox Hyundai to their service department.
Eric J R. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 05/06/2021

Thank you so very much for taking the time to fill out this extremely thoughtful and kind 5 star review!  It is always a pleasure working with you and we will continue to deliver the 5 star service you have come to know and enjoy!  We look forward to many more years of service!

PM
Peggy M.
Alpena, MI
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
05/03/2021 Category: Service
Prompt to get an appointment
They got my vehicle in right away.
MATTHEW S. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 05/05/2021

Thank you so very much for taking the time to complete the survey and the wonderful 5 star review. I truly appreciate your feedback and kind words. Have a wonderful summer!

Mark M.
Stockbridge, MI
04/23/2021 Category: Service
2017 Sonata
Very friendly, helpful and communicative.
And the contactless payment and pickup was great. Worked for my schedule more than anything
MATTHEW S. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 04/27/2021

Thank you so very much for taking the time to complete the survey and the wonderful 5 star review! I truly appreciate the kind words and enjoy making the pick up a little more contactless. I look forward to many more years of service for you and your Hyundai!

Stevan M.
2020 Hyundai Kona
04/21/2021 Category: Service
First time service appointment.
Had a pleasant first time service appointment. Service advisor and service manager where very helpful.
Eric J R. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 05/03/2021

Thank you for taking the time to fill out this survey! Your feedback and service are very important to us.  I left you a voicemail last week and would like to speak with you for just a moment when you get time about your last visit.

PG
Pamela G.
2021 Hyundai Kona
05/06/2021 Category: Service

04/14/2021 Category: Service
Eric J R. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 04/27/2021

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me today.  Your feedback and business are very important to us.  I am glad we were able to go over your concern and hope the information we spoke about helps!

NI
Norma I.
Township Of Hamburg, MI
2020 Hyundai Kona
04/13/2021 Category: Service
Exceptional service.
I own a Kona and love it. This is my third Hyundai car and my husband switched to a Tucson from a jeep. The service is great, prices are reasonable and the staff is always friendly and helpful. I will continue to buy a Hyundai car.
MATTHEW S. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 04/19/2021

Thank you so very much for taking the time to complete the survey and the wonderful 5 star review! I truly appreciate the kind words and your loyality to the brand. I look forward to many more years of service for you and your Hyundai!

Bradley S.
MI
2020 Hyundai Tucson
04/02/2021 Category: Service
Recall repair
Got my car in at appointment time scheduled and finished early
MATTHEW S. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 04/07/2021

Thank you so very much for taking the time to complete the survey and the wonderful 5 star review. I truly appreciate the kind words and feedback as well. We look forward to many more years of service for you and your Hyundai!

KC
Kristopher C.
03/31/2021 Category: Service
Great Service by this exceptional team
My praise and thanks to Eric and Matthew in service for making this a quick, professional, and very organized service trip for my Tucson. I especially appreciate the multiple communication touchpoints using both text and direct phone calls to keep me informed. I was had a busy workday and was delayed on seeing texts, and the extra phone call made all the difference!
MATTHEW S. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 04/01/2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to complete the survey and the wonderful 5 star review! Eric and I also truly appreciate the kind words! We look forward to many more years of service for you and your Tucson!

Bilal S.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
03/26/2021 Category: Service
Service group
Very friendly and helpful staff. Always willing to find a way to explain and help. Keep it up!
MATTHEW S. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 03/30/2021

Thank you so very much for taking the time to complete the survey and the wonderful 5 star review! I truly appreciate the kind words. Eric and I look forward to many more years of service for you and your Hyundai!