Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/15/2021 Category: Service
A+
MATTHEW S. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 02/16/2021

Thank you so very much for taking the time to completet the survey and the wonderful 5 star review! I truly appreciate the feedback as well. I look forward to many more years of service for you and your Hyundai. Have a great new year!

AJ
Anu J.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/02/2021 Category: Service
Great service, very nice staff
I always have good service experience here.
Eric J R. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 02/03/2021

I am very glad to hear you had a great experience and continue to have a great experience! Your feedback and business are very important to us! We appreciate you taking the time to fill out this 5 star star survey and we look forward to many more years of service!

James K.
Chelsea, MI
01/28/2021 Category: Service
Very good service manager and technicians
Polite and provide good service.
Eric J R. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 01/29/2021

Thank you very much for your wonderful comments, it means a lot to us!  We appreciate you taking the time to fill out this survey!  We strive to provide a 5 star experience and would like to get your feedback. I gave you a call today and left a voice mail, when you get a chance if you could call me back, I would appreciate it!

Ypsilanti, MI
2020 Hyundai Kona
01/21/2021 Category: Service
Quick and reliable
Everything is good.
Eric J R. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 01/22/2021

Thank you very much for taking the time to fill out this 5 star survey and your great comments! We strive to provide a 5 star experience and I am pleased to hear we delivered!

MV
Michelle V.
Stockbridge, MI
2019 Hyundai Sonata
01/20/2021 Category: Service
I was planning on leaving my car overnight for an oil change the next day. Matt squeezed me in so I didn’t have to come back the next day. I didn’t ask him to do it, he just offered, and I really appreciated it!
MATTHEW S. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 01/21/2021

Thank you so very much for taking the time to complete the survey and the wonderful 5 star review! I truly appreciate the kind words as well. I is always a pleasure seeing you at your appointments and I look forward to many more years of service for you and your Hyundai. I hope you guys have a wonderful new year!

2021 Hyundai Palisade
01/20/2021 Category: Service
Good place
Always felt as if everyone here had my best interest in mind during my interactions.
MATTHEW S. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 01/21/2021

Thank you so very much for taking the time to complete the survey and the wonderful 5 star review! I truly appreciate the kind words and feedback. Good news is we are building a new dealership and should have it completed by next year. I am not sad to see this waiting room gone, haha! We look forward to many more years of service for you and your Hyundai!

Jimmie S.
Garden City, MI
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/18/2021 Category: Service
1st oil change
Great experience.
MATTHEW S. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 01/19/2021

Thank you so very much for taking the time to complete the survey and the wonderful 5 star review! I truly appreciate the feedback and the kind words. We look forward to many more years of service for you and your Hyundai. Welcome to the Hyundai family and have a wonderful new year!

CR
Catherine R.
01/15/2021 Category: Service
Hyundai Service
Matt and Eric are so amazing. Give them a raise!!!
MATTHEW S. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 01/18/2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to complete this survey and the wonderful 5 star review! I also truly appreciate the kind words. It is customers like you that give this job meaning and we look forward to many more years of service for you and your Hyundai. One day I am going to get you guys out of that Honda and into another Hyundai :-). I hope you and your family have a wonderful new year!

Fox Hyundai of Ann Arbor

Alvaro S.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
01/15/2021 Category: Service
Easy
Drop your car, get a text, pay electronically and pick up. Easy!
MATTHEW S. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 01/15/2021

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey and the wonderful 5 star review! I trult appreciate the feed back as well. We look forward to many more years of service for you and you Hyundai!

Fox hyundai of Ann Arbor

HM
Howard M.
Saline, MI
2010 Hyundai Elantra
01/12/2021 Category: Service
great
Very good car without small repair
MATTHEW S. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 01/13/2021

Thank you so very much for taking the time to complete the survey and the wonderful 5 star review! Eric and I always look forward to your visits. We will see you next time, Have a wonderful new year!

CA
Cynthia A.
Grass Lake, MI
2020 Hyundai Palisade
12/30/2020 Category: Service
Exceptional service
Exceptional service; I am never treated like a number. True professionals and kind employees at the service center.
Eric J R. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 12/31/2020

Thank you so much for this amazing review and wonderful comments!! Your feedback and business are extremely important to us and it is a pleasure every time we get to see you!  We hope you have a wonderful new year and we will see you next year!

MV
Myron V.
Dexter, MI
12/17/2020 Category: Service
Very efficient
Super nice & reliable. Highly recommend fox
MATTHEW S. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 12/17/2020

Thank you so very much for taking the time to complete the survey and the wonderful 5 star review! I truly look forward to many more years of service for you and your Hyundai. From the Fox family to yours, Happy Holidays!

Julie P.
Monroe, MI
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
12/15/2020 Category: Service
Exceptional service
Thank you Fox Hyundai of Ann Arbor for another exceptional service experience, specifically service advisor, Matt. Thank you for always being receptive & responsive to my concerns, being thorough, & accommodating to your customer’s needs. You are a valuable asset to your team.
MATTHEW S. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 12/16/2020

Thank you so very much for taking the time to complete the survey and the wonderful 5 star review. I feel that I need to apologize for the way you have been treated up until now. That is not how Hyundai operates or what Hyundai stands for. I have never worked for a company that cares more about customer service than I have here at Hyundai. Thank you for giving the brand, myself and my dealership a chance to show you that. You have a beautiful vehicle and I look forward to many more years of service! Have a wonderful holiday and we will see you soon:)

Susan M.
Pinckney, MI
2020 Hyundai Kona
12/14/2020 Category: Service
Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai is the King of dealerships.
From the time you enter the door until the time you leave you are always treated with respect. You can ask any question and they will find the answer. My cars are always treated with skill and care. The dealership is clean and my cars are always returned clean.
Eric J R. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 12/15/2020

I truly appreciate the time you took to write this thoughtful review! It is always a pleasure working with you!  I am very pleased to hear you enjoy your visits and we look forward to many more in the future my friend!

Larry B.
Dexter, MI
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/09/2020 Category: Service
People and Service
Been coming 21 years....6 Hyundai’s and a Genesis G80!!!
Says it all!!
Lare Blum
Eric J R. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 12/10/2020

You're the BEST!!! I am very glad we were able to get your wifes Santa Fe taken care of and it is always a pleasure my friend!  Thank you again for taking the time to fill out this survey and the 5 star review! We always appreciate it and look forward to another 21 years!

Happy Holidays and Thank You,