Overall Rating 4.85714/5Overall Rating 4.85714/5Overall Rating 4.85714/5Overall Rating 4.85714/5rating 4.85714

G
G.
Pinckney, MI
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/17/2018 Category: Service
people that care quality cars
always have service reps that ensure the car service is understood on needs ad performed withnexcellence.
Eric J R. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

Thank you so much for the excellent review!! It is always a pleasure and we look forward to many more years of service for you and your Santa Fe.  Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey!

RJ
Rohit J.
Jackson, MI
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Servicing at Fox Ann Arbor
I like the servicing schedule and the staff. It was good experience.
MICHAEL J G., SERVICE MANAGER from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me by phone. We appreciate your comments. Customer statisfaction is very imortant to us. Pleease let us know if there is anything else we can do to assist.

Michael Greenwald
734-663-7770
mgreenwald@foxmotors.com

Marilyn D.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Personal Service
Eric is always on the top of his game!
Eric J R. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

Thank you for your kind words and awesome survey!  I always treat every customer like family. Devote the time and personal care necessary to build a strong relationship. Its important to establish these fundamentals to ensure a great experience, every time!  I am very pleased to hear you had a good experience.  Thank you for your business and the time you took to fill out the survey!

GB
Gary B.
Perrysburg, OH
friendly
great service !
Eric J R. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 09/15/2018

We appreciate your wonderful comments and we are pleased to hear you enjoy our service! We look forward to many more years service for you and your Elantra.  Thank you for your business and taking the time to fill out this 5 star survey!!

2012 Hyundai Elantra
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Friendly, dependable service
Great place to take a car for service. Thank you!
Eric J R. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 09/15/2018

I greatly appreciate your kind words and thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey. It is always a pleasure, we look forward to your next visit!

WC
William C.
Saline, MI
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/13/2018 Category: Service
The service was thorough, quick, and economical.
MATTHEW S. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 09/13/2018

I truly appreciate you taking the time to complete the survey, the wonderful 5 star review and sentiment! I look forward to seeing you at your next service visit!

09/13/2018 Category: Service
Good work
Always a great experience.
MATTHEW S. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 09/13/2018

Thank you so very much for taking the time to complete the survey and the wonderful 5 star review! I look forward to seeing you at your next service visit!

BD
Bonnie D.
Dexter, MI
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Conscientious, informed and friendly service dept.
The people in the service department know the vehicles and are able to answer any questions that I have about my Tucson. They are always willing to help and any service is completed in a timely manner. Honest people that I can trust to service my car so that I feel safe on the road.

Janet S.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Best experience
Always great service. I would recommend both a Hyundai and the dealership. Best running car and service I have ever had.
Eric J R. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 09/11/2018

I greatly appreciate your wonderful comments and the 5 star review! We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit!

Township Of Hamburg, MI
09/10/2018 Category: Service
The service is a great as the car.
Fast, efficient service, friendly, explains everything, reasonable costs, can’t ask for more than that.
Eric J R. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 09/11/2018

Thank you for the great comments and 5 star review!! We look forward to many more years of service for you and your Tucson!!

AG
Ashokkumar G.
09/06/2018 Category: Service
Happy customer,
Fox Ann Arbor has a wonderful service manager in the name of Eric., he is smart, friendly and never disappoint the customers,
Eric J R. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 09/07/2018

Thank you so much for the excellent review!! I really appreciate you taking the time to fill out the survey and the 5 star review! We at Fox Motors pride ourselves in doing a great job, every time! I am very pleased that you are happy with our service and we will continue to deliver the top notch service you have come to know and love!

GU
Gary U.
09/06/2018 Category: Service
Extra Effort
I have had issues/trouble with their automated scheduling system; e.g. schedule the appointment, get cofirmation, but upon arrival the Srvc Dept cant find me on their schedule. It happened again this time, but they took care of me within 60-70 mins which is reasonable for any oil change & system checks.
MATTHEW S. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 09/07/2018

Thank you so very much for taking the time to complete the survey and the wonderful 5 star review! I apologize for the inconvience of setting up the appointment. We are using a new computer system and there are kinks that still need to be worked out. Thank you for your patience with the matter. I look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

SK
Saikumar K.
09/03/2018 Category: Service
Customer satisfaction
Priority for customers
Eric J R. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 09/04/2018

Thank you for wonderful comments, taking the time to fill out the survey and the 5 star review!!  We look forward to many more years of service for you and your Sonata!!

Diana W.
Jackson, MI
09/01/2018 Category: Service
Your sales men keep trying to sell stuff that i don't need , and havent checked they sent me a email that said i needed new wipers the ones on are brand nrw
I would warn them to look at their own service book and not trust them
Eric J R. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 09/04/2018

I apologize for the confusion.  On your previous service you had requested we get a price on the passenger side wiper blade for you because you had just replaced the drivers side yourself.  When recommended to you, our system priced out both wiper blades.  We would never try to sell you unnecessary services.  Again, I apologize for the confusion.  Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey and we look forward to your next visit.

CJ
Crystal J.
2006 Hyundai Azera
08/31/2018 Category: Service
Great experience
I appreciate the detailed worksheet of the recommended work that needed to be done.
Eric J R. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 09/01/2018

We appreciate you taking the time to fill out the survey and the 5 star review! Our new recommendation technology is great and we are glad you appreciate it too!

Service Consultant
734-786-9353

Jung A.
08/31/2018 Category: Service
Trust & friendly
I've been their customer since 2011. They have been always generous and worked very hard to come up with good suggestion regarding getting a vehicle. So far I haven't seen any dealer like this and I'm willing to continue good relationship with them.
Eric J R. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 09/01/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey, the 5 star review and the wonderful comments.  We are passionate and work very hard to ensure every visit is a great one and I am very pleased to hear you were happy with your last visit!  Thank you for your business and we will continue to give you the top notch service you deserve.

08/29/2018 Category: Service
Best Service
These guys always do the best job.
Eric J R. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 08/30/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey and the 5 star review! We appreciate your business and look forward to many more years of service for you and your Tucson.

David B.
08/29/2018 Category: Service
Easy scheduling for service
The service department is awesome.
MATTHEW S. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 08/30/2018

Thank you so very much for taking the time to complete the survey and the wonderful 5 star review! I look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

Cathy S.
Murfreesboro, TN
08/23/2018
So Grateful
I was passing through Ann Arbor, and my 2011 Hyundai started making an alarming clunking noise. I went to Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai, and they checked the car over completely, pronounced it roadworthy, and did not charge me at all. I am a widow, traveling alone, and I am so grateful for their care and generosity.
Eric J R. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 08/27/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out this thoughtful survey, it means a lot to us.  I'm glad we were able to ensure your vehicle was safe to drive and it was a pleasure to meet you!

Melody W.
08/23/2018 Category: Service
30,000-mile check-up: all good
The 30,000-mile check-up of our Tucson at Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai was all good: good, friendly, informative service, service done quickly, a very good experience.
Eric J R. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 08/24/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey and the wonderful review!  I appreciate your great comments and look forward to your next visit!