Overall Rating 4.85714/5Overall Rating 4.85714/5Overall Rating 4.85714/5Overall Rating 4.85714/5rating 4.85714

MV
Marsha V.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/18/2018 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
Following a routine oil change, the declining condition of my tires was brought to my attention by Fox Hyundai Service staff. I had over 50,000 miles on the original tires so they had served me reasonably well. Fox Hyundai Service staff reviewed the options they offered for replacement tires and were able to order the tires and schedule installation within a few days. They kindly provided a loaner vehicle at no cost to me during the tire installation. The installation was completed quickly and I also qualified for a rebate on tires that is being offered through August. Thanks to Fox Hyundai Service Staff for their continued support and accommodations.

07/18/2018 Category: Service
Fast and good
Service appointment made to meet my schedule, took care of me fast and well even though they were "slammed" with unexpected volume of cars.

JZ
Jeffrey Z.
Saline, MI
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Always great
Friendly, courteous, quick, trustworthy, honest, ,and reliable

KR
Kerina R.
Dundee, MI
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Very friendly service. Appreciate the honesty.
Eric J R. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 07/16/2018

Thank you for the great comments and taking the time to fill out this 5 star survey!  We look forward to many more years of service for you and your Tucson!

Bilal S.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Really good and personal attention
I worked with Matthew Starrett and was so impressed with his courteous behavior AND knowledge of each of the issues.
He ran an “ Automotive Status Report “ that was best in class.

Matthew looked at alternatives for tire replacement and have a copy of my options

He spent the time talk with me and explain. He called when he needed my permission

Bottom line this kind of customer centric behavior will not only keep me coming back BUT I am likely to recommend Hyundai as a vehicle to own.

Please ensure he and the Hyundai maintenance team get this feedback

Bilal Said
MATTHEW S. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 07/16/2018

Thank you so very much for taking the time to complete the survey and the wonderful 5 star review! I truely appreciate the kind words and am so pleased to hear that I delivered the proper service for you and your vechicle. I truely look forward to seeing you at your next service appointment!

IC
Ira C.
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Reliable and efficient service.
Easy to schedule appointment. Prompt completion of maintenance work with notification by phone when completed. Complementary washing of car following servicing. Application of service department coupons to the charge of work performed.
Friendly and knowledgeable service managers.s
MATTHEW S. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 07/16/2018

Thank you for the great comments!  Thank you so very much for taking the time to complete the survey and the wonderful 5 star review! We look forward seeing you at your next service appointment.

DU
Donald U.
Ypsilanti, MI
2014 Hyundai Elantra
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Customer service
Great work
Eric J R. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 07/12/2018

Thank you for taking the time to respond to the survey and the nice comments!  I appreciate the 5 star review and look forward to many more years of service for you and your Elantra.

Ypsilanti, MI
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Great Detailing Service
Had my car in for an interior detail last week and was very pleased with the condition of the car, almost brand new.
Eric J R. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 07/12/2018

I'm very happy to hear you're pleased with your detail!  We will continue to give you the great service you come to know and enjoy!  Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey and the 5 star review!

07/11/2018 Category: Service
First Maintenance Check/Oil Change
After leasing my car starting Dec. 2017, I brought in my vehicle for the first maintenance check in July. Still under 3,000 miles and running great, I was reaffirmed that everything in the car is fine and the first oil change was free.

Larry B.
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/10/2018 Category: Service
SantaFe Service
Incredible people and and consistent top-shelf service. Have been coming to dealership for nearly 20 years, and 7 Hyundai automobiles!!
Thanks
Lare Blum
Eric J R. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 07/11/2018

Thank you Lare! Its always a pleasure! I'm glad we were able to get Marlene's Santa Fe fixed up! I really appreciate you taking the time to fill out the survey and the AMAZING comments!  Until next time my friend.

Luna Pier, MI
07/09/2018 Category: Service
excellent
Thorough, friendly, great experience!
MATTHEW S. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 07/10/2018

Thank you so very much for taking the time to complete the survey and the wonderful 5 star review! We look forward to seeing you at your next service appointment!

Mary L.
07/09/2018 Category: Service
July 2018 Service
Friendly service, explained everything they were going to do and discussed their findings with me when it was all done. I was told it would be an hour and it was about 45 minutes.
Eric J R. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 07/09/2018

I appreciate you taking the time to fill out the survey and the 5 star review!  I also appreciate your wonderful comments!

LH
Lisa H.
Jackson, MI
2015 Hyundai Elantra
07/03/2018 Category: Service
Great staff
Service manager Eric is great
Eric J R. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 07/03/2018

Thank you so much for the awesome review!  It is always a pleasure and I look forward to your next visit!  I appreciate you taking the time to fill out the survey and the 5 star review!

Linda M.
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/03/2018 Category: Service
Always meets my expectations
I have been going here for years. It has been a great service dept to work with they don’t try to make you junk u need things you don’t. Very pleased, will continue to come here for service.
Eric J R. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 07/03/2018

Thank you for taking the time to write this very thoughtful review! We appreciate your business and its very important to us to make sure you have a great experience, everytime!  We look forward to many more years of service for you and your Santa Fe.

ED
Eugene D.
07/02/2018 Category: Service
Service took less time than expected and cost less than expected.
Eric J R. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 07/03/2018

I appreciate you taking the time to fill out the survey and the 5 star review! Your feedback is very important to us and I'm glad to hear your service went great! We look forward to many more years of service for you and your Santa Fe.

Mary W.
2007 Hyundai Tucson
07/02/2018 Category: Service
Great Experience at Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai
Cordial greetings from Eric when I arrived, clean work place. Eric took me to the coffee lounge, which I always enjoy. Good work at reasonable price.
Eric J R. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 07/02/2018

Thank you so much for the wonderful review my friend! We look forward to many more years of service for you and your Tucsons.  Thank you for taking the time to fill out this survey, it means a lot to us!

Atlanta, GA
2012 Hyundai Accent
06/30/2018 Category: Service
Great service department
I have always been happy with the service department here. They are friendly and knowledgeable.
Eric J R. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 07/02/2018

Thank you so much for the great review! We appreciate you taking the time to fill out the survey and the 5 star review!  We look forward to many more years of service for you and your Accent!

Denise R.
Saline, MI
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/28/2018 Category: Service
NA
NA
Eric J R. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 06/29/2018

Thank you taking the time to fill out the survey and the 5 star review!  Your business is appreciated and we look forward to your next visit!

2005 Hyundai Tucson
06/28/2018 Category: Service
Great experience
I had a great experience at Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai. They were prompt, professional, friendly, and did wonderful work.
Eric J R. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 06/28/2018

I appreciate the kind words and great review! We pride ourselves in delivering a great customer experience and I'm glad we were successful! We look forward to many more years of service for you and your vehicle.

Chris H.
Milan, MI
2015 Hyundai Veloster
06/27/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai service
We buy Hyundais not only because we like the cars, but they have a great warranty and excellent service.
MATTHEW S. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 06/28/2018

We appreciate you taking the time to complete the survey and the wonderful 5 star review! We look forward to seeing you at your next service appointment.