Overall Rating 4.875/5Overall Rating 4.875/5Overall Rating 4.875/5Overall Rating 4.875/5rating 4.875

David B.
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Always easy
Taking care of my car is always easy. The scheduling is accommodating and the service staff are always friendly.

David S.
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Quality Service - Always at Fox Hyundai in AA
I enjoy coming to Fox Hyundai for service because the service team, especially my service manager Eric, are always welcoming and my car gets checked thoroughly. I get a report after on what was needed. First class work done there.
Eric J R. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 01/15/2019

Thank you very much for the GREAT comments!! It is our pleasure to service your vehicle and we appreciate your business.  Your feedback is very important to us and I am pleased to hear you enjoy our service! Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey and the 5 star review, we look forward to many more years of service for your Elantra!

Linda M.
Dexter, MI
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/14/2019 Category: Service
super customer service
Repairs were done in a timely manner and all that was done was explained in detail. They even did a couple last minute things not mentioned at appointment set up. Very please with how thorough they are and the customer service is the best.
Eric J R. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 01/15/2019

This survey just made my day!! Thank you very much for taking the time to fill out the survey, the wonderful comments and the 5 star review!! Your feedback is very important to us and I am very happy to hear you were pleased with your last visit!  We will continue to deliver the top notch service you have come to enjoy and deserve.

Carol M.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Great staff and great help
I will always consider a new Hyundai if I purchase again
MATTHEW S. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 01/15/2019

Thank you so very much for taking the time to complete the survey, the wonderful 5 star review and the kind words. I look forward to many more years of service for you and your Hyundai's. Happy New Year!

Matthew Starett

Michelle H.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Super friendly and attentive staff! Prompt service too!
I have consistently had positive experiences with the service department - thank you!
MATTHEW S. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 01/15/2019

Thank you so very much for taking the time to complete the survey, the 5 star review and the kind words. I look forward to many more years of service for you and your Hyundai! Happy new year!

(734) 78-9353

KD
Karl D.
Horton, MI
Great Recall Service Experience
This dealership is the closest to my home, but still 45 minutes away. The experience with the recalls was excellent. The service was performed thoroughly, timely and faster than I planned on. The staff was very friendly and courteous.
MATTHEW S. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 01/10/2019

Bruce M.
Great
The guys are great to work with definitely the Best thanks again.
MATTHEW S. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 01/08/2019

Thank you so very much for taking the time to complete the survey, the wonderful 5 star review and the kind words. I truly look forward to many more years of service for you and your Hyundai! Happy New Year!

Brake Light Repair goes smoothly
Needed a brake light repaired. Able to schedule appt for when I wanted. About 30-minute turnaround. No issues.
Eric J R. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 01/10/2019

I am glad we were able to replace your brake light for you, thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey.  Your feedback and business are very important to us and we look forward to your next visit.

PR
Paul R.
Monroe, MI
01/07/2019 Category: Service
Exceptional Customer Service
Once again, Eric goes above and beyond whenever I bring in my Hyundai for service. Exceeded expectations!
Eric J R. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 01/08/2019

Thank you so much for the GLOWING review!! I really appreciate you taking the time to fill out the survey.  We work hard to deliver a great customer experience and I am glad you are happy with our service!! We look forward to many more years of service for you and your Elantra!

Susan M.
Pinckney, MI
01/07/2019 Category: Service
Staff are great!!!! And you take great care of my car!!!!!
The service to my car is above and beyond. My son is always telling me what a great staff Fox has.
Eric J R. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 01/08/2019

Thank you very much for taking the time to fill out the survey, the wonderful comments and the 5 star review!! Your experience is very important to us and I am glad to hear you're pleased with our work!  We look forward to many more years of service on your Sonata.

01/06/2019 Category: Service
Great service as always
Always pleased with the service here
Eric J R. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 01/07/2019

Thank you very much for your great comments and taking the time to fill out this 5 star survey!! Your feedback is very important to us and I am glad to hear you had a great experience!  We will continue to deliver the great service you have come to know and enjoy.

LH
Lynette H.
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
01/04/2019 Category: Service
The service technicians were knowledgeable and friendly! My car was finished sooner than the estimated time as well.
Eric J R. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 01/04/2019

Thank you very much for the wonderful comments, taking the time to fill out the survey and the 5 star review!! Your feedback and business are very important to us and we look forward to many more years of service for your Ioniq!!

KG
Kathleen G.
01/04/2019 Category: Service
Wonderful Service Department!
I took my 2018 Hyundai Elantra to the Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai for its first oil change. They thoroughly checked out my car, gave me an itemized printout and were extremely pleasant. Will definitely take my car there in the future. Extremely satisfied.
Eric J R. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 01/04/2019

Thank you so much for the glowing review!! I am very pleased to hear you had a wonderful experience and we will continue to provide the excellent customer service you have come to enjoy!

Kelvin M.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/01/2019 Category: Service
Routine maintenance
Over all great and most importantly honest service.
MATTHEW S. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 01/02/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey, your feedback is very important to us.  Please let us know what we can do to earn a 5 star review next visit, we always strive to provide exceptional service.  I look forward to many more years of service for your Santa Fe. Happy Holidays!

Joanne B.
Belleville, MI
01/01/2019 Category: Service
Service Appointment
Eric as always was helpful, informative and timely. Thank you for this
Eric J R. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 01/02/2019

Thank you so much for wonderful comments and taking the time to fill out this 5 star survey!  Your time, business and feedback are very important to us and we look forward to many more years of service for your Tucson!

12/31/2018 Category: Service
75K service
Done fast , on time and thoroughly.
MATTHEW S. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 01/02/2019

Thank you so very much for taking the time to complete the survey, the wonderful 5 star review, and the kind words. I look forward to many more years of service. Happy New Years!

Richelle R.
12/29/2018 Category: Service
Fantastic Service
These guys are wonderful! Always friendly and fun. They always take care of the needs of my car even when I have an impromptu nail in the tire.
MATTHEW S. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 12/31/2018

Thank you so very much for taking the time to complete BOTH surveys, the wonderful 5 star review and kind words! We are always here for your impromptu issues! We look forward to many more years of service for your vehicles.Have a wonderful and safe holiday!

Lansing, MI
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/28/2018 Category: Service
Unknown
Fine
MATTHEW S. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 12/31/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey and the four star review. I do apologize for the mistake of the splash shield. That should never had happened and i appreciate your patience through it all. Please let me know if you have any other concerns.

12/28/2018 Category: Service
Professional, friendly and quality service....
Owning my Hyundai Sonata Limited has been (and remains) a pleasure! Having a nearby, quality place to service it is so important. Thanks!
Eric J R. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 12/28/2018

We greatly appreciate the excellent comments!! Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey and the 5 star review!!  We look forward to many more years of service for you and your Sonata.

2016 Hyundai Elantra
12/26/2018 Category: Service
Very pleased
Quick friendly service
Eric J R. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 12/27/2018

Thank you so much for the wonderful comments, taking the time to fill out the survey and the 5 star review!!  Your feedback is very important to us and we look forward to many more years of service for you and your Elantra.