Overall Rating 4.875/5Overall Rating 4.875/5Overall Rating 4.875/5Overall Rating 4.875/5rating 4.875

03/18/2019 Category: Service
Car drives better after repair
Latest repair - tie rod, alignment, steering column. Noticeable improvement in driving the car after repair. They also pointed out some details I had intended to address but had forgotten to mention when I dropped off the vehicle. They also worked with me to accommodate my schedule and completed the repairs quickly. Always appreciated.

03/17/2019 Category: Service
Fine customer service!
I just moved to the area and it was very easy to set up an appointment. When I got there, everyone was also very courteous and willing to help, and I feel like they didn't try to make me get anything changed that wasn't necessary.

Dexter, MI
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Best Service Department
Consistently great customer service and professional maintenance every time.

Karen B.
Munith, MI
Very satisfied
We were very comfortable while we waited for the work to be done and the work was done quickly and professionally.
MATTHEW S. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 03/14/2019

Thank you so very much for taking the time to complete the survey and the wonderful 5 star review! I truely appreciate it! We look forward to many more years of service for you and your Hyundai!

Tecumseh, MI
quick service
quick service
Eric J R. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 03/14/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey and the 5 star review.  Your feedback and business are extremely important to us and we look forward to many more years of service!

Janet W.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
Continued Satisfaction
As always, excellent service. Eric and all workers have been giving superior service for years
Eric J R. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 03/14/2019

I am very pleased to hear you enjoy the service! We work hard to provide remarkable service and its customers like yourself that keeps smiles on our faces!  Thank you for your kind words and taking the time to fill out the survey.

AG
Anjali G.
Canton, MI
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Quick and easy service
Hyundai Service has never disappointed me. They stay on track and time. Very happy with the service.
MATTHEW S. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 03/14/2019

I truely appreciate you for taking the time to complete the survey and the wonderful 5 star review! I look forward to many more years of service for you and your vehicle. We look forward to seeing you at your next service appointment.

Fox Hyundai of nn Arbor

MT
Megan T.
03/11/2019 Category: Service
Friendly, helpful, and efficient service.
They knew what was wrong with my car and fixed it quickly.
Eric J R. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 03/11/2019

Thank you for your great comments! We appreciate you taking the time to fill out this 5 star survey, your feedback and your business.  We look forward to many more years of service for your Elantra!

ED
Eugene D.
03/09/2019 Category: Service
Great customer service.
they are always friendly when you take your car in for service. Always call you by name. They go out of their way to accommodate their customers. When we dropped our car off for a possible all day service appointment the manager had one of the employees ride to our house with us and drive the car back to Fox Automotive rather than have us wait 13 - 30 minutes for a shuttle ride home.
Eric J R. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 03/11/2019

Customer satisfaction is always our number one priority.  Thank you for that glowing review!! We appreciate your wonderful comments! Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey, we look forward to many more years of service!

TR
Thomas R.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/07/2019 Category: Service
dfgfd
;ljkl
MATTHEW S. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 03/08/2019

Thank you very much for taking the time to complete the survey and the wonderful 5 star review! I look forward to many more years of service for you and your Hyundai. Have a wonderful day and we will see you next time.

03/07/2019 Category: Service
excellent service
very friendly service too
Eric J R. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 03/08/2019

Thank you for your very kind comments! We work hard to provide a remarkable experience and I am glad you had an enjoyable experience!  Thank you for taking the time to fill out his 5 star review and we look forward to many more years of service!

GY
Gregory Y.
2013 Hyundai Veloster
03/05/2019 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
I am a repeat customer at Hyundai’s service department because the staff are genuine, kind, compassionate and willing to help in any way possible. I would not go anywhere else. They are like family.
Eric J R. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 03/06/2019

Thank you for this extremely thoughtful survey!! We appreciate you taking the time to fill out the survey, the 5 star review and your wonderful comments! We will continue to treat you like family and look forward to many more years of service!

03/05/2019 Category: Service
Happy with the service I receive for my car
I wouldn't take my new car anywhere else.
Just wish they had later hours and/or Saturday hours for an oil change.
Eric J R. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 03/05/2019

Good news! We do have Saturday oil change hours from 9am-2pm. Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey, the 5 star review and your wonderful comments! We appreciate being your servicing dealer and look forward to many more years of service for your Elantra.

RE
Richard E.
Tecumseh, MI
2018 Hyundai Kona
03/04/2019 Category: Service
Timely professional service.
Car went in at promised time...took ab out 30 minutes. Service was thoroughly explained and documented. Good job all around.
MATTHEW S. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 03/06/2019

I really appreciate you taking the time to complete the survey, the kind words and the wonderful 5 star review! I look forward to many more years of service for you and your Hyundai. See you at your next service!

Derek S.
Britton, MI
03/04/2019 Category: Service
Transparency
I appreciate the transparency and communication from Fox AA Hyundai employees
Eric J R. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 03/04/2019

We work hard to provide a remarkable service experience that you will enjoy. I am pleased to hear your previous service went well and we continue to stay transparent with you!  Thank you for your time you took to complete the survey, the 5 star review and your business.

Roger H.
Plymouth, MI
2012 Hyundai Elantra
03/02/2019 Category: Service
Friendly customer service
Very accommodating service department, actively interested in resolving issues quickly and completely.
Eric J R. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 03/04/2019

Thank you for your kind comments and taking the time to fill out this 5 star survey! Your feedback and business are very important to us and we look forward to many more years of service!

Joseph S.
03/01/2019 Category: Service
Na
Na
MATTHEW S. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 03/01/2019

Thank you so very much for taking the time to complete the survey and for the wonderful 5 star review! I look forward to many more years of service for you and your Hyundai!

Roddy C.
Howell, MI
2013 Hyundai Genesis
03/01/2019 Category: Service
Oil Change Visit
Arrived at my appointment time and was greeted in a very courteous and professional manner. Car was done when promised and cleaner than when I brought it in. What more could one ask for as it does not get any better than this
Eric J R. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 03/01/2019

I greatly appreciate you taking the time to fill out the survey, the 5 star review and wonderful comments! We work hard to provide a remarkable experience and I am very glad to hear you enjoyed your last visit!  Thank you for your business and feedback!

Assistant Service Manager

RP
Ramesh P.
02/27/2019 Category: Service
Friendly staff
no comment
Eric J R. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 02/28/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey, the 5 star review and the nice comment! We work hard to make sure you have an enjoyable experience and I am glad you were happy with your last visit!  We look forward to many more years of service!

Linda M.
Dexter, MI
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/25/2019 Category: Service
excellent service, staff is great
Had a battery issue and it’s was more than just a new battery, Matt was very helpful in making sure I understood what was needed and made suggestions.
MATTHEW S. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 02/26/2019

Thank you so very much for taking the time to complete the survey and the kind words. I am very glad that we were able to find an alternate solution to your concern. I look forward to many more years of service for you and your Hyundai!