Overall Rating 2.8/5Overall Rating 2.8/5Overall Rating 2.8/5Overall Rating 2.8/5Overall Rating 2.8/5

Canton, MI
07/31/2020 Category: Service
Fast and Friendly Service
I was very much overdue for an oil change. With the pandemic, I finally felt comfortable with handing my car over to someone else and went in for my 22,500 mile service check up on 7/23/20.

The check in process was fast and my estimate was emailed to me for less contact.

It was supposed to take 1-1/2 hours.
I stayed in the waiting room for it to be done and the car was done in 45 minutes. I was surprised.

I would like to add that I was the only person in the waiting room, which made me feel more at ease.
Eric J R. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 08/03/2020

Thank you for your wonderful comments and feedback, it is very important to us!  I am very glad you had a 5 star experience and we will continue to deliver the 5 star experience you have come to know and enjoy!

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/23/2020 Category: Service
Fox Hyundai does a great job every time I get my car serviced. Professional good work. I will be going back.
MATTHEW S. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 07/27/2020

Thank you so very much for taking the time to complete the survey and the wonderful 5 star review! We truly appreciate the very kind words and look forward to seeing you at your next visit!

Fox Hyundai of Ann Arbor
(734) 786-9209

EG
Ellen G.
Ypsilanti, MI
07/16/2020 Category: Service
The service I receive is top notch! Bought my Hyundai at another dealer, BUT will only have it serviced here.
Eric J R. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 07/17/2020

It is always a pleasure, I am so glad we were able to get your car fixed up for you and we look forward to many more years of service!

2005 Hyundai Tucson
Prompt and reliable service
service was professional and knowledgeable
Eric J R. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 07/17/2020

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments and taking time out of your day to write this 5 star review! Your feedback is very important to us and we will continue to deliver the 5 star service you have come to know and enjoy!

07/16/2020 Category: Service
Great service as usual. The advisors are customer oriented and very helpful.
Eric J R. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 07/17/2020

We appreciate you taking the time to write these great comments and the 5 star review!  We will continue to deliver the 5 star service you have come to know and enjoy!

Chelsea, MI
2005 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/15/2020 Category: Service
Great place
Great people. They know how to keep my old Hyundai (2004) like new.
Eric J R. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 07/15/2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out this 5 star survey and the great comments! Your feedback is very important to us and we will continue to deliver the 5 star service you have come to know and enjoy!

2015 Hyundai Tucson
07/12/2020 Category: Service
Professional and friendly service
I appreciate the competence....and thorough documentation/explanation of the work done.
Eric J R. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 07/13/2020

We really appreciate you taking the time to fill out this 5 star survey and the wonderful comments!  Our mission is to provide a 5 star service and I am very glad we were able to hit the mark!  We look forward to many more years of service!

CJ
Charles J.
Dexter, MI
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/10/2020 Category: Service
As Usual, Great and Timely Service
As usual, the service was great and very timely. Will be back.
Eric J R. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 07/13/2020

We really appreciate you taking the time to fill out this 5 star survey and the wonderful comments! We strive to provide a 5 star service and I am very glad we were able to hit the mark!  We look forward to many more years of service!

Sylvia W.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/07/2020 Category: Service
Awesome Service
Matthew Starrett and all of your Service advisors are very attentive and informative to the customer so needs.
Also I appreciate the person who washes my vehicle each time. Thank you !
Sylvia West
Eric J R. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 07/10/2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out this 5 star survey and the wonderful comments!  We strive to provide an exceptional service experience and I am glad we are! Your feedback and business are very important to us and we look forward to many more years of service!

Dena S.
Dexter, MI
07/05/2020 Category: Service
Service Department is Fantastic
Great job as always.
Eric J R. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 07/06/2020

Thank you so much for your fantastic comments and for taking the time to fill out this 5 star survey! Your feedback and business are very important to us and we will continue to deliver the 5 star service you have come to know and enjoy!

07/02/2020 Category: Service
A very long Oil Change
This oil change was way longer than expected. In the past it has only taken 40 min, when I got there the guy quoted 60-90 min... in the end it took over 2 hours. They didn't even put my car through the car wash or give me a summary of my tires.
Eric J R. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 07/09/2020

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey and your feedback.  I apologize we missed the mark this visit and always strive to provide 5 star service.  I called and left a voice mail to talk to you a little more about the visit, please feel free to reach out to me at your earliest convenience, your time is very important to us.  I will be sending you a summary of your tire measurements and multipoint inspection via email.

GS
George S.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/28/2020 Category: Service
Oil change visit
30k inspection. After an initial review the manager called and discussed my points. Very constructive discussion, I appreciated the follow through.

06/28/2020 Category: Service
Hyundai dealer oil change
Regular 30k maintenance. No feedback, overpriced cabin filter change, replaced different oil change from car manual specs.
Eric J R. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 06/30/2020

Thank you very much for taking the time to fill out the survey and your feedback.  I apologize for not hitting the mark on your last visit and appreciate you taking the time to talk with me today to resolve your concern.  Your feedback and business are very important to us.  I also appreciate you taking the time to rescore us, we look forward to many more visits!

Daniel M.
Milan, MI
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
06/25/2020 Category: Service
Professional service
Happy with service
Eric J R. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 06/30/2020

We appreciate you taking the time to write these thoughtful comments and the 5 star survey!  Your feedback is important to us.  We look forward to many more years of service!!

St. Clair Shores, MI
06/23/2020 Category: Service
Timely service and honest!
I took my 2011 Hyundai Sonata in for an oil change and oil consumption test at 132K miles. The service team did the work and explained everything to me. During the requested services I was informed of a few items that I needed such as the emergency break since it was not grabbing. So rather than seeing a bill for the labor, they indicated the pads were too far gone to be adjusted. Therefore, they could not doing anything at that moment in time! I am happy the service team was honest and did not charge me and I learned a lot about the car since I was a second owner. Everyone had a covid-19 mask on and folks were coming through and sanitizing everything. So once I hit the 1000, 2000, 3000 mile marker for the oil consumption test I will be taking the car back for another oil change and services even though their dealership is 65 miles from me. Thanks Fox Hyundai Service Team!
Eric J R. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 06/30/2020

Thank you so very much for taking the time to write such a thoughtful survey! We strive to provide exceptional service and I am so glad we hit the mark!  We appreciate your wonderful comments and you taking the time to write this 5 star survey! Your feedback and business are very important to us and we look forward to many more years of service!

06/19/2020 Category: Service
Very friendly service people.
Good quick service, answered all questions.
Eric J R. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 06/30/2020

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey, the great comments and this 5 star review! Your feedback and business are very important to us and we look forward to many more years of service!