Fred Beans Hyundai of Flemington

Hillsborough, NJ
2008 Hyundai Elantra
01/14/2021 Category: Service
Fantastic Service
John our Service Manager was fantastic at getting our vehicle cared for the Fred Beans way and making sure it was delivered repaired with very reasonable costs.
John B. from Fred Beans Hyundai of Flemington responded on 01/14/2021

John B.
Zionsville, PA
01/07/2021
Pandemic Masks
I was in with my husband to purchase a car on Jan 6. I had to ask the salesman Jim Sheehan to put his mask on - it was BELOW his chin. Of course, he did so, but it frequently slipped off his nose; when he left his desk, he took it off to possibly infect other employees. This was Wed Jan 6. Today, I complained to Mike the sales manager; I was very upset. He apologized to me, so I let it go. My husband picked up his new vehicle today and the salesman didn't even acknowledge I had called nor did he apologize. I thought the matter had been dealt with - but now I realize Jim gave us incorrect information on the vehicle and there was another fishy item of misinformation. I will NEVER buy a car from Fred Beans! NEVER!
MIKE R. from Fred Beans Hyundai of Flemington responded on 01/12/2021

I spoke to John and apologized for what occured. I assured him that this is something that we take very seriously and will address. When the conversation was over he seemed to be satisfied. We did not see any reason to bring this conversation up to his Husband as he never mentioned that his husband had any issues at all, only him. As far as incorrect information on the vehicle, I am not sure what he is referring to. There were no issues at all when Mark picked up the car.

VF
Victoria F.
Frenchtown, NJ
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
01/04/2021 Category: Service
Care In Service
Fred Beans Hyundai of Flemington is like part of my family. They are caring, kind, understanding and have given me instantaneous aid. Really wonderful to know that I am in good hands and will be taken care of for all of my Hyundai needs.
John B. from Fred Beans Hyundai of Flemington responded on 01/04/2021

RU
Richard U.
Somerville, NJ
12/29/2020
They don't care
I was a loyal customer. I bought two cars there. I drove 25 minutes to wait for a couple of hours, to have my car serviced. I paid my bills. I got along with the staff. I was entitled to a loaner car. It was promised to me (see purchase of two cars above). COVID-19 comes. I am elderly and was very (very) ill. I needed (and still need) to stay away from everyone. I asked for a loaner. "We don't have any available." I asked to have my car picked up for service. "You live more than 15 minutes away." I didn't live too far to buy two cars from you. I didn't live to far to be a loyal customer of your service department. That's all in the past. I'm outta there.
MN
MICHAEL W N. from Fred Beans Hyundai of Flemington responded on 12/30/2020

Sorry to hear this customer thinks we do not care. We have obvioulsy not comunicated well enough. We strive to make service easy and convenient for all of our customers. This customer's last visit was in July and we could not offer a pick up and drop off due to him being 30+ minutes away from the store. This customer has used our loaners in the past and would be able to do so in the future but it has to be scheduled due to loaner car availability. We empathize with our older customers in these trying times and follow all of our state's Covid guidelines. This customer's vehicles were purchased from the dealership's previous owner but our organization has continued the promise of free oil changes and loaner cars for those loyal customers.

Andy B.
Pennington, NJ
12/28/2020
Service Trip to Fred Beans Hyundai in Flemington
Excellent service all the time. Excellent personnel - both sales and service. As well as clean, safe and comfortable facilities!
John B. from Fred Beans Hyundai of Flemington responded on 12/30/2020

Timothy B.
2020 Hyundai Elantra
12/19/2020 Category: Service
Quality of people
The entire staff was great
John B. from Fred Beans Hyundai of Flemington responded on 12/21/2020

Suzanne S.
Flemington, NJ
2019 Hyundai Tucson
12/08/2020 Category: Service
Recall
I had 2 recalls on my Tucson. It was easy and painless.
John B. from Fred Beans Hyundai of Flemington responded on 12/09/2020

Melanie H.
2018 Hyundai Kona
11/10/2020 Category: Service
Reliable and Welcoming
Great staff, prompt maintenance, comfortable waiting room, reliable service all around. Love it!
John B. from Fred Beans Hyundai of Flemington responded on 11/11/2020

MF
Michael F.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
11/03/2020 Category: Service
Reliable service experience!
Another service experience with work to my vehicle done right and in a timely manner. John, my service representative had me in and out quickly and provided me full details on my service, as well as recommendations for future services to be performed. He was not pushy at all which is one of the reasons why I continue to have work done there. Happy to recommend to anyone, eslec6my daughter who is now a regular!
John B. from Fred Beans Hyundai of Flemington responded on 11/05/2020

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THE FIVE STAR AND THE REVIEW

SY
Sandra Y.
Hillsborough, NJ
2012 Hyundai Veloster
10/30/2020 Category: Service
Everyone is so nice & easy going. John told me my car service would only take a certain amount of time & it did.
John B. from Fred Beans Hyundai of Flemington responded on 10/31/2020

Karen S.
Readington Township, NJ
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/26/2020 Category: Service
Great service, clean, friendly staff
I have been a customer of Hyundai at this center for 6 years and have always had the best service experience of any dealership I’ve gone to.
CK
Christine K. from Fred Beans Hyundai of Flemington responded on 10/28/2020

Thank you for the 5 STAR rating, it has been my pleasure working with you over the years.

David M.
Nazareth, PA
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/22/2020 Category: Service
Always professional. I came on a wrong day for my appointment and they still took my car in for service.
John B. from Fred Beans Hyundai of Flemington responded on 10/29/2020