Phillipsburg, NJ

Basking Ridge, NJ
2011 Hyundai Veracruz
07/22/2021 Category: Service
Best Hyundai service in area
Friendly staff. Clean dealership. Work was done correctly.
JAMES T J. from Fred Beans Hyundai of Flemington responded on 07/23/2021

Jared, Thank you for taking the time to leave us the 5 star review!

Hillsborough, NJ
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/14/2021 Category: Service
Your Service Mgr. John. has done a outstanding job of handling my service calls
John has handled all of my service calls for the last 10 years and that is why I have purchase my cars from your dealership
ROBERT W L., Service Manager from Fred Beans Hyundai of Flemington responded on 07/15/2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave us the positive feedback! I will be sure to pass this along to John and the team.

BF
Brian F.
Lumberton, NJ
07/10/2021 Category: Service
Service Department
I have two vehicles, a Santa Fe and Sonata. I’m always pleased with the service provided. The entire staff is very pleasant and efficient. The work performed is always top notch. Definitely recommend.
JAMES T J. from Fred Beans Hyundai of Flemington responded on 07/10/2021

Brian, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review! I am delighted to learn that we are able to deliver on a 5 star experience during your visit and hope to maintain the tradition of providing you, and everyone else, a 5 star experience!

Lawrence Township, NJ
07/09/2021 Category: Service
Excellent Staff and Excellent Service!
Excellent Staff and Excellent Service!
JAMES T J. from Fred Beans Hyundai of Flemington responded on 07/10/2021

Henry, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review! I am delighted to learn that we are able to deliver on a 5 star experience during your visit and hope to maintain the tradition of providing you, and everyone else, a 5 star experience!

MF
Michael F.
Bridgewater, NJ
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
07/02/2021 Category: Service
Another good service experience!
Had my 2013 Elantra GT in for service, near 100,000 miles and the ther service performed was great! From check-in to the time I received my car back, 5 stars all around! I always recommend Fred Bean Flemingto, glad I switched from my original al dealership.
RL
ROBERT W L., Service Manager from Fred Beans Hyundai of Flemington responded on 07/05/2021

Michael,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review! I am delighted to learn that we are able to deliver on a 5 star experience during your visit and hope to maintain the tradition of providing you, and everyone else, a 5 star experience!

JAMES T J. from Fred Beans Hyundai of Flemington responded on 07/05/2021

Michael, We are glad you made the switch also. Thank you trusting us and for allowing us to service your vehicle.  Also wanted to say thank you for the great feedback. Sincerely, Jim Jackson G.M.

Somerset, NJ
2021 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/30/2021 Category: Service
service
Polite efficient service Personals , delivered car on time as promised
ROBERT W L., Service Manager from Fred Beans Hyundai of Flemington responded on 06/30/2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave us the 5 star review! If you have any questions or need help scheduling your next service appointment, feel free to reach out to me directly.

AT
Agraphany T.
Whitehouse Station, NJ
06/25/2021
Sales Representative Ferdie Navoa
I would recommend Ferdie Navoa. Thank you thank you thank you so much for helping us picking up my car. The first day we meet i knew you knew what im looking for. I only test drive one car and i fell in LOVE right away (Scarlet Red Pearl Elantra 2021). Thank you for helping us.
Hope we meet again 3 more years and our daughter needs a car soon.. Keep up of doing a good work!! Satisfied customers here...
RL
ROBERT W L., Service Manager from Fred Beans Hyundai of Flemington responded on 06/28/2021

Agraphany,

Thank you for taking the time to leave such great feedback. I will be sure to pass this along to Ferdie and the team.

EL
Eileen L.
Annandale, NJ
2019 Hyundai Tucson
06/18/2021 Category: Service
Friendly knowledgeable people
I have never had a problem here. Always friendly and knowledgeable. Everyone is professional and courteous. I have brought someone to buy a car there, and they bought a car that day.
RL
ROBERT W L., Service Manager from Fred Beans Hyundai of Flemington responded on 06/21/2021

Eileen,

Thank you for taking the time to leave the positive feedback. We appreciate you being a loyal Fred Beans client! I will pass this review along to John and the team.

PC
Philip C.
New Hope, PA
2020 Hyundai Ioniq Ev
06/15/2021 Category: Service
At Fred Beans Hyundai they provide excellent service, they make sure you’re comfortable when you’re waiting for your car.
RL
ROBERT W L., Service Manager from Fred Beans Hyundai of Flemington responded on 06/18/2021

Philip,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us the positive feedback. Keep enjoying your Ioniq and we will see you for your next service.

ES
Etai S.
Hillsborough, NJ
06/15/2021
Amending a wrong doing
Special thank you Service Manager Rob for making sure the service experience I had was above expectations I had and really going the extra mile to make sure the car was serviced with my time in mind. Thank you again.

06/15/2021
Frustrated and Dissapointed
To say that the interaction and experience I had at this dealership was frustrating is an understatement. I had come in with my Hyundai Sonata to get my engine repaired under warranty for a failed engine, and had a terrible experience in terms of responsiveness and how much time it took as well as communication throughout the whole process. On multiple occasions when I had attempted to receive updates or provide the necessary paperwork to move the repair forward I had been left without information and without knowing what needs to be done next in order to receive my car back. My car was at a at the dealership for a grand total of just about three months , that means I have been out of a car for three months and only within the past two weeks had I even been offered to receive a loaner vehicle previous to that I was informed I would not be able to get one at all. I need it to be known to those who are able to make a difference that this is unacceptable and that I am extremely frustrated with the situation as a whole and ask only that the next person that falls into the same situation as I did is treated better than I. Thank you
RL
ROBERT W L., Service Manager from Fred Beans Hyundai of Flemington responded on 06/15/2021

Etai,

As per our conversation here is the survey rescore request.

Etai,

Thank you for giving me the oppurtunity to right a wrong. We will see you soon.

GV
George V.
Easton, PA
2014 Hyundai Genesis
07/27/2021 Category: Service
Customer service
The Service department has been great especially my service advisor Kyle Barto who has followed up on my we owe items and has kept me informed of the status of parts. Also the personal at dealership has made a very pleasant experience

06/14/2021 Category: Service

George,

I appologize if you feel you have been ignored by management. I can assure you that is not the case. You may reach out to me at any time with your concerns. My direct line is 908-788-4227 x5123. I recognize your vehicle after reviewing the repair order.After speaking with Kyle, he recalls your visit went well. Please, if you have any concerns at all reach out to me.

Bridgewater, NJ
2021 Hyundai Tucson
06/07/2021 Category: Service
Friendly
Excellent service work.Kyle Barto was very polite and took care of all my service questions and service work in a timely manner.
My sales person Ferdie was also very good. I enjoyed his service.
ROBERT W L., Service Manager from Fred Beans Hyundai of Flemington responded on 06/08/2021

Thank you so much for the 5 star review. I will pass the feedback along to Kyle and the team.

SG
Sujal G.
Flemington, NJ
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/04/2021 Category: Service
Nothing needs to change
RL
ROBERT W L., Service Manager from Fred Beans Hyundai of Flemington responded on 06/04/2021

Sujal,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us the feedback. It is much appreciated. I will pass the kind words along to Kyle and the team.

DN
David N.
Glen Gardner, NJ
2020 Hyundai Sonata
06/02/2021 Category: Service
Great customer oriented service
Dropped vehicle off early, vehicle was taken in immediately, an issue was found and communicated quickly, work done quickly as well, paid and left. No hassles
RL
ROBERT W L., Service Manager from Fred Beans Hyundai of Flemington responded on 06/02/2021

David,

We appreciate the feedback and thank you for the 5 star review.