Fred Beans Hyundai of Flemington

Overall Rating 4.6896545/5Overall Rating 4.6896545/5Overall Rating 4.6896545/5Overall Rating 4.6896545/5rating 4.6896545
Overall Rating 2.06897/5Overall Rating 2.06897/5rating 2.06897rating 2.06897rating 2.06897

LL
Lillian L.
Readington Township, NJ
09/21/2019 Category: Service
Awesome as usual.
Once again Flemington Hyundai comes through with great service.
I had a check engine light which really concerned me. I purposely lease a car so I thought these things would be avoided. When I called the service represented was extremely helpful and gave me important information to set my mind at ease. She immediately set me up for an appointment so there would be no delay and I would feel safe with the car. I thank her so much for her confident voice and knowledgeable answers. I was feeling so much better.
I felt my appointment was completed in more than an appropriate amount of time considering the dilemma with the engine check light being on. Mike kept updating me on what was gong on. I also felt more at ease that the service dept took the car on a test drive before handing back over to me.
Once again you guys are awesome and everyone works with fluid efficiency and are very in sync with each other.
Thank you again for such great service.

David G.
Bridgewater, NJ
09/20/2019 Category: Service
John B Rocks!!
This gentleman always brings his A game every time I come in for service. He hustles and juggles tasks, never keeps anyone waiting for a length of time, and works with you to find best service solution for car. Always same even keel, super professional and courteous. I keep coming back because of him. Well.. John and the free WiFi in the waiting area, I get a lot of work done when I visit. LOL.
John B. from Fred Beans Hyundai of Flemington responded on 09/21/2019

SK
Steven K.
Branchburg, NJ
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/17/2019 Category: Service
Prompt and Professional Service.
Everything was efficient, people were courteous and kind, service was great and exactly as I expected.
Christine K. from Fred Beans Hyundai of Flemington responded on 09/19/2019

Thank you so much for the great feedback and the 5 STAR rating. It was my pleasure to help you during your service visit and I look forward to assisting you next time. Have a great day!

Raritan, NJ
2019 Hyundai Kona
09/15/2019 Category: Service
Friendly fast service
The title says it all.

Daniel R.
Pennington, NJ
09/13/2019 Category: Service
Fred Bean's Hyundai of Flemington was very good experience. This is the 1st time using them and they went above and beyond my expectations. They were honest and John my service provider always kept me in the loop and he was very kind and courteous. I will definitely bring my car back for service if or when needed. This was a big job as it was a recall and he didn't try and push any extra services like many other places try and do. He told me what he felt was needed and just let me tell him what I wanted his team to work on. I definitely would recommend John and Fred Bean's Hyundai.
John B. from Fred Beans Hyundai of Flemington responded on 09/13/2019

Stephen S.
Branchburg, NJ
09/11/2019 Category: Service
The staff are very helpful and professional. They are always very courteous and friendly.
Kari H. from Fred Beans Hyundai of Flemington responded on 09/13/2019

Thank you so much for the 5 Star rating!! We look forward to seeing you again.

MT
Michael T.
Annandale, NJ
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Maintenance on 2018 Santa Fe
Great job!
Christine K. from Fred Beans Hyundai of Flemington responded on 09/11/2019

Thank you for the great feedback and the 5 STAR rating. It was my pleasure to help you and I look forward to taking care of your future car care needs. Have a great day!

Hopewell, NJ
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/10/2019 Category: Service
Great service and great people make this a great place to have your car serviced.
John B. from Fred Beans Hyundai of Flemington responded on 09/11/2019

PC
Patricia C.
Annandale, NJ
Confidence
John provides confidence that my car will be serviced properly and that problems needing attention will be identified.
John B. from Fred Beans Hyundai of Flemington responded on 09/11/2019

Jessalynn B.
Flemington, NJ
Hyundai
Great service from Michelle and John as well as the gentleman that fixed my car the same day I got it towed to the dealership.
Michael S., Service Manager from Fred Beans Hyundai of Flemington responded on 09/10/2019

Thank you for the great feedback. I am glad we were able to get you back on the road quickly.

Michael Sobecki
908-788-4227
Msobecki@fredbeans.com

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
Communication is great
I was very happy with the way the greeter introduced herself and went through what services were going to be taking place on my car. She had no control over the price, but the charges themselves seemed pretty high compared to taking my car elsewhere for the same services.
Christine K. from Fred Beans Hyundai of Flemington responded on 09/09/2019

Thank you for filling out the survey. I pride myself on giving excellent customer service and would welcome your feedback on how I can turn your 4 STAR score into a 5 STAR. I look forward to hearing back from you.
Christine

Thomas B.
New Hope, PA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Tom’s Review
John Borzi is the reason I do business with Fred Beans. He renders superb customer service and always exceeds my expectations!
John B. from Fred Beans Hyundai of Flemington responded on 09/09/2019

Raritan, NJ
2009 Hyundai Veracruz
09/07/2019 Category: Service
Quick and Friendly :)
This was my first visit to Fred Beans for service since I bought my new Kona in May, 2019. Just like my buying experience the service experience was well above par. The service department staff are very nice and the waiting area is very comfortable. From start to finish my oil change took less than an hour! Thank you for a great experience!
John B. from Fred Beans Hyundai of Flemington responded on 09/07/2019

KG
Kathleen G.
Somerset, NJ
2014 Hyundai Tucson
09/06/2019 Category: Service
Everyone is knowledgeable and courteous....
I love it when employee's know their job and get you in and out.
Kari H. from Fred Beans Hyundai of Flemington responded on 09/06/2019

Thank you so much for the 5 Star rating! We look forward to seeing you again!

Milford, NJ
2013 Hyundai Veloster
09/04/2019 Category: Service
Top shelf service experience, they deliver on their promises
Their service department is extremely courteous and professional, they keep you informed and really make the service experience enjoyable.

09/03/2019 Category: Service
The service here was excellent – fast and transparent.

Dolores B.
Flemington, NJ
09/03/2019 Category: Service
Very courteous, helpful and friendly.
The repair took a little longer than expected. Made the best of it.
Christine K. from Fred Beans Hyundai of Flemington responded on 09/04/2019

Thank you for filling out the survey. I always try to give excellent service and would appreciate any feedback you might have so I can earn a 5 STAR rating on your next visit. I look forward to hearing back from you.
Christine K.

Hopewell, NJ
2010 Hyundai Elantra
09/03/2019 Category: Service
As always, this visit was exceptional. They were able to get me in the same day I called due to a bit of an emergency. Always friendly and helpful!

TR
Thomas R.
Hampton, NJ
2009 Hyundai Elantra
09/01/2019 Category: Service
My Review
Employees are friendly and John Borz always knows exactly what my car needs.

08/29/2019 Category: Service
Good service, but PLEASE listen to the customer when they have concerns like a light on the dashboard!!
Michael S., Service Manager from Fred Beans Hyundai of Flemington responded on 08/29/2019

Lisa,
Our appologies about your dash board light still on after service. Please come by anytime and we will get that light taken care of.

Michael Sobecki