Washington, NJ
2019 Hyundai Tucson
09/19/2020 Category: Service
Great Experience
The staff at Fred Beans Hyundai was very friendly and informative. I took my Tucson in for a cluster update and also asked them to check my AC as it was making noise when I turned to the left. My service consultant explained some common causes of a clogged AC drain prior to rendering any services and even called once diagnostics were run to make sure I was comfortable with the cost to flush the clog before doing anything. She was very helpful and I will definitely return for any of my future service needs.

TR
Thomas R.
09/16/2020 Category: Service
my review
Friendly people and excellent service.
John B. from Fred Beans Hyundai of Flemington responded on 09/19/2020

ES
Eric S.
Skillman, NJ
09/10/2020 Category: Service
Kudos
Couldn't be more satisfied with the responsiveness and service. In particular, John, the service manager, was sensational.
John B. from Fred Beans Hyundai of Flemington responded on 09/11/2020

GB
Glenn B.
Flemington, NJ
09/05/2020 Category: Service
Great people!
Service folk at Fred Beans have always gone the extra mile to help me with the service needs of my vehicle. They are, uniformly, friend!y and courtious. I have never had a complaint about any FB employee.
Christine K. from Fred Beans Hyundai of Flemington responded on 09/08/2020

Thank you, as always it was my pleasure to help you with your car care needs. Have a great day!

Pennington, NJ
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/02/2020 Category: Service
Honest place to go business
No nonsense or pressure from sales staff and service personnel are honest, friendly, caring and professional. They make you feel like family!
John B. from Fred Beans Hyundai of Flemington responded on 09/02/2020

Frenchtown, NJ
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/31/2020 Category: Service
What makes Hyundai great
Great people and service is
John B. from Fred Beans Hyundai of Flemington responded on 08/31/2020

BU
Beth U.
Yardley, PA
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/19/2020 Category: Service
Nice people and great service
I have had nothing but great service. Shawn and Mike in sales and Christine in service. Super nice. Good service. The place is super clean.
Christine K. from Fred Beans Hyundai of Flemington responded on 08/21/2020

I am so happy to hear you had a great experience, it was my pleasure to help you and I look forward to continuing to help you will all you car care needs. Have a great weekend!

Raritan, NJ
2009 Hyundai Veracruz
08/19/2020 Category: Service
The Best Dealership Around
From sale to service, Fred Beans Hyundai of Flemington is above the rest. Not only do we take our new Kona in for service but we have started to take in our 11 year old Vera Cruz. Love the cars and the dealership!
Christine K. from Fred Beans Hyundai of Flemington responded on 08/21/2020

Thank you for the wonderful feedback, I am so glad you are happy here. It was my pleasure to help you and I look forward to continuing to help keeping your vehicles in tip top shape. Have  a great weekend!

James P.
Bound Brook, NJ
08/08/2020 Category: Service
great customer service
the folks at fred beans treat you right. they get you in and out in a timely and friendly fashion
and do a good job on your car.
John B. from Fred Beans Hyundai of Flemington responded on 08/08/2020

PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT I COULD HAVE DONE BETTER TO EARN A FIVE STAR

ZZ
Zhanyang Z.
Clinton, NJ
08/07/2020
My wife has a 2013 Hyundai Elantra. Recently all the warning lights were on, check engine, battery, tire pressure, etc.. We took the car to a local car repair shop and we were told that the crank shift position sensor was bad and need to be replace. Since we were not sure what caused all the warning lights on, we brought the car to Fred Beans Hyundai. At Fred Beans, they were able to pin point the root cause of the problem and fixed it. During the process they kept us informed by explain the technical issuers in a understandable way. The service we got is highly professional and excellent. We are very happy to get our car back. Many thanks to John Borz and all the staffs at the service department.
Zhanyang
John B. from Fred Beans Hyundai of Flemington responded on 08/08/2020

TN
Tammy N.
Washington, NJ
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/29/2020 Category: Service
My first experience was great. Definitely will go back
John B. from Fred Beans Hyundai of Flemington responded on 07/30/2020

PD
Patricia D.
Hillsborough, NJ
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/29/2020 Category: Service
A+ In Customer Care
Very satisfied with both the purchase and service of my new Sante Fe. They make you feel like family there, which is so important.
Christine K. from Fred Beans Hyundai of Flemington responded on 07/31/2020

Thank you for the 5 STAR review, it was my pleasure to help you. I am so glad to hear how positive your experiences here are and I look forward to helping you with your future car care needs. Have a great weekend!

Doris B.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
07/25/2020 Category: Service
The car itself
Good work, friendly personnel and comfortable place to wait. Only comment is it took 1 hour longer than projected.
Christine K. from Fred Beans Hyundai of Flemington responded on 07/29/2020

Thank you so much for the 5 STAR rating, it was my pleasure to help you. We will strive to make your future visits more timely. Stay well and safe!

Joyce K.
Stirling, NJ
2009 Hyundai Sonata
07/24/2020 Category: Service
Service with a smile !
Very efficient service department. Comunication timely . Have been a loyal customer for 10 years. Will remain a loyal customer.
John B. from Fred Beans Hyundai of Flemington responded on 07/24/2020

TR
Thomas R.
07/23/2020 Category: Service
my review
Any issues with my car are quickly and accurately diagnosed. Everyone in the service department is friendly and courteous.
John B. from Fred Beans Hyundai of Flemington responded on 07/23/2020