Overall Rating 4.25/5Overall Rating 4.25/5Overall Rating 4.25/5Overall Rating 4.25/5rating 4.25

QG
Quiana G.
04/09/2019
Quick, great prices, and great customer service!
They were able to get me in same day for a tail light repair. I got the wrong light so they called up someone and got me the right one within 5 mins. The receptionist was super nice and helpful. The staff know what their doing which is refreshing and you dont feel like you are getting scamed. My car was ready within an hour. Definitely will be returning if i need any other repairs done!

Jake G.
05/22/2017
Rude staff, and unprofessional
The company is a rip-off. Freddy's wife is rude as can be. If someone goes in to speak to him, she will come up with whatever excuse she can in order for you not to speak to him, they talk behind your back, and do not do their work properly. I definitely would not recommend this shop to anyone, please whatever you do, do not go to this place, it is awful.

Tom - Stephanie M.
09/15/2011
Rv repair
Did a great job

LK
Lori K.
07/21/2011
Efficient and excellent service!
Quick turn-around time for the unexpected! Freddy was able to fix my car and get me back to my hectic life in no time. The best part....I didn't have to drive to Lubbock, TX to get my car serviced!
Thanks!