Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

TOM S.
06/01/2017
Thorough, professional, friendly
It's good to know that Fred's Auto repair is always there for my vehicles!
Fred I., Owner from Fred's Auto Repair of Briarcliff Inc. responded on 06/02/2017

Thanks Tom for trusting us with your Audi and the 5 star review

MILTON S.
05/26/2017
Subaru rattle repair
Done quickly on schedule with reasonable cost
Fred I., Owner from Fred's Auto Repair of Briarcliff Inc. responded on 05/26/2017

Thanks Milt

Tim M.
GMC Envoy XL
05/25/2017 Category: Service
Tim said they did a quick and economical job. It was great.
Fred I., Owner from Fred's Auto Repair of Briarcliff Inc. responded on 05/31/2017

THANKS TIM FOR THE FIVE STARS,GLad everything worked out okay.

Demitri M.
Tarrytown, NY
05/20/2017 Category: Service
Demitri said they scheduled him on short notice, the price was reasonable, and the vehicle is running smoothly.
Fred I., Owner from Fred's Auto Repair of Briarcliff Inc. responded on 05/22/2017

Thank you Demitri for the 5 star review and trusting us with your honda.

AP
Anne P.
05/19/2017 Category: Service
Anne said they were honest and thorough.

thank you Anne for trusting us with your Subrau and the 5 star review, means a lot to me and my staff.

FS
Fred S.
05/17/2017
Have been going to Fred for 19 Years. Also professional. Excellent service , helpful in an emergency. I recommend him and his staff for all your auto needs.
Fred I., Owner from Fred's Auto Repair of Briarcliff Inc. responded on 05/17/2017

Thanks Fred really appreciate the 5 star review and keep you Subaru safe and reliable.

RL
RICHARD L.
Pleasantville, NY
Volkswagen Golf R
05/16/2017
Friendly and competent staff and commitment to Customer Satisfaction. Highly Recommended
I have been coming to Fred's Auto Repair since December of 2015 for my tire/wheel management; winter's on/off, and summers off/on etc. My first experience involved mounting new snow tires on new wheels. It became a confounding process with difficult issues, none of which were caused by Fred's staff, but rather with product shipped, Fred was determined to get at the root of the problem and wouldn't give up until it was solved. I left totally satisfied. That kind of determination and commitment to customer satisfaction is worth a lot. Fred's Auto Repair made it into my Contacts and I have no need to look elsewhere.
Fred I., Owner from Fred's Auto Repair of Briarcliff Inc. responded on 05/16/2017

Thanks Rich for the 5 star review and yes i was determined to fix your car, thank God we dont have that problem anymore

David L.
Volvo XC90
05/15/2017 Category: Service
David said they were very good.
Fred I., Owner from Fred's Auto Repair of Briarcliff Inc. responded on 05/18/2017

Thanks Dave for the five star review and trusting us with your Volvo.
hopefully see you again.

GS
GRANT S.
05/12/2017
Great owner and engaging and helpful staff
Always trust them to do right with my car.
Fred I., Owner from Fred's Auto Repair of Briarcliff Inc. responded on 05/12/2017

Thanks Grant for the 5 star rating,we strive to  be the best.

ROBERT M.

JV
JENNIFER V.
05/10/2017
Excellent service as always
As always, Fred's provided excellent, quality service. Friendly and compassionate service, which isn't always the case with auto repair service. They are there to help you with your auto repair needs, not scam you into spending more money.
Fred I., Owner from Fred's Auto Repair of Briarcliff Inc. responded on 05/10/2017

Thanks Jenn for the 5 star review, working with people like you is why after 45 years I still love my work.

SHEILA B.
Volvo V50
05/09/2017
Honest, prompt, reasonable.
Helpful, honest, reasonable, excellent work.

Thanks Sheila for trusting us with your volvo, always great seeing you.

ROBERT M.
Mount Kisco, NY
Lincoln
05/06/2017
Quickly did work
Great service like usual

Thanks Bob, great seeing you today.

RICH S.
Ford Windstar
05/06/2017
Older car maintenance
We bring our car to Fred's because they always have done a thorough job, which is important on an older car, and which could mean the difference between having a breakdown and getting stuck, or not. We know we can rely on them.
Fred I., Owner from Fred's Auto Repair of Briarcliff Inc. responded on 05/06/2017

Thanks Rich for the 5 star review, I think you have a little more life in your windstar.
have a great weekend

Mary M.
05/06/2017 Category: Service
Mary said the service provided to her and her husband by the employees of the business was good. They were very courteous. She needed her vehicle inspected and their old mechanic was also there getting service. They figured since he was getting service there, then they should switch. She can't say anything bad about them. They are number one to them. They have never heard any bad things about them. Fred, the owner, is an expert. She can't ask for anyone better than Fred.

Thank You Mary for the 5 star review means a lot to me and my staff, and also thanks for the travel brochures my wife and I were going threw them already

BO
BOB O.
05/05/2017
BEST MECHANIC IS WESTCHESTER COUNTY
I have been using Fred's for almost 20 years. Year after year Fred proves to me why I come there, outstanding service and friendly employees. In this last visit, we had the struts replaced on our 2005 Lexus. It ended up being a little more difficult than anticipated but Fred got it done for me right on schedule and we now have a great ride once again. Thanks Fred, Ken and your team for another great job!!!
Fred I., Owner from Fred's Auto Repair of Briarcliff Inc. responded on 05/05/2017

Thanks Bob, always great seeing you and thanks for the great review. Also was nice chating with you too
take care

EB
Elisa B.
Infiniti Q50
05/03/2017 Category: Service
Elisa said this business was very courteous and nice. They did her inspection in a great time.

Thank you Elisa for the five star review, means a lot to us
we have a great staff here and we all work great together to give everybody the best service possible

Sincerely,

David B.
Acura TSX
05/02/2017 Category: Service
David said this business did the service properly. They were courteous and honest.

ANDREA S.
04/29/2017
Fred's is great. The people who work there are so competent, and very communicative about any issues.
Fred I., Owner from Fred's Auto Repair of Briarcliff Inc. responded on 04/29/2017

thank you Andrea for 5 stars and tructing us with you car.

DF
DAVID F.
Infiniti G35
04/27/2017
Very happy
When you drop your car off and a couple of hours later it's returned with all of the work done as requested and expected there is little else to say except "Why don't all businesses operate this way?"

Thanks Dave for the 5 star rating and trusting us with your car.