Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5

KA
Kristin A.
Nissan JUKE
07/26/2017 Category: Service
Kristin said the business was responsive, efficient and they had good communication. Everything has worked out so far.
Fred I., Owner from Fred's Auto Repair of Briarcliff Inc. responded on 08/09/2017

Thanks Kristin for the 5 star review means a lot to me and my staff.

Steven S.
07/25/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Phyllis. She said the business was friendly, considerate and thorough. She said she appreciates Fred for driving her across the street to sit at another facility.

Thank you Steve and Phyllis for the 5 star review, means a lot to us and my crew, always a pleasure seeing you both.
Sincerely

Kevin M.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
07/21/2017 Category: Service
Kevin said this business was efficient and he was pleased with the service and he will continue to use this business.

Thank you Kevin for the five star review means a lot to me and my staff.

TL
TARA L.
BMW 328xi
07/20/2017
Great!
Always convenient, efficient and pleasant.
Fred I., Owner from Fred's Auto Repair of Briarcliff Inc. responded on 07/22/2017

Thanks Tara for the 5 star review, means a lot to us and my crew
we strive to do are best.

LH
LEIF and JOAN H.
Volvo S40
07/18/2017
Fred's Auto repair is amazing!
There are a few things that are most important in making living in a place important-- good schools, good shops, and a good mechanic. We have now lived in the area for 10 years and we have gone through a few mechanics and finally we found not just a good mechanic but a great mechanic! Fred has always cared about our cars, not had us do unneeded repairs and have always done great work! Recent changes have just made the business even better-- texts with the recommended work and an explanation about why should be done and what can wait, email confirmation about appointments and very good personal phone calls while work is being done and updates. We have thought about moving to another part of the country but we cannot think of doing that now because we would lose the best mechanic we have ever had! I would give Fred's 10 stars if I could!
Fred I., Owner from Fred's Auto Repair of Briarcliff Inc. responded on 07/21/2017

hi Joan you have by far blown my socks off with your review, thank you so much, we will keep on inproving to bring you the best car care ever, my staff loved what you had to say just got to keep there heads from swelling, thanks again.

ED
ERNIE D.
07/12/2017
another good experience
as usual Fred's was able to figure out and fix the problems my car was having, and I am once again a satisfied customer. Thanks!
Fred I., Owner from Fred's Auto Repair of Briarcliff Inc. responded on 07/15/2017

Thanks Ernie for the 5 star review, glad we were able to help
your review means a lot to me and my crew.

RD
Radisha D.
07/07/2017 Category: Service
Radisha said this business was on time, and they got oil changed on short notice.

Thank you Radisha for the 5 star review, means a lot to us and my crew.

MA
Matt A.
Mazda CX-5
07/06/2017 Category: Service
Matt said this business provided timely service and communicated well with him. His vehicle was finished before he expected it to be.
Fred I., Owner from Fred's Auto Repair of Briarcliff Inc. responded on 07/12/2017

Thanks Mat for the five star review
means a lot to me and my crew

MARY B.
Toyota Venza
07/04/2017
friendly, professional service
Fred, Ken and staff provide friendly, professional service and make sure our vehicles are in tip-top shape, catching any minor fixes before they become major problems. Great communication skills.

Thank you Mary for the five star review, always great seeing you.

PG
PETER G.
Acura RL
06/26/2017
a needle in a haystack
It's so rare to kind an honest mechanic. I found one years ago with Fred.
His work is good, timely, and never does work that is not needed
Fred I., Owner from Fred's Auto Repair of Briarcliff Inc. responded on 06/26/2017

Hi Pete and thanks for the kind words, always great seeing you and chatten with you.
thanks for the 5 star review and yes we go way back.

Bob M.
Honda Accord
06/26/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Bob's wife. She said they have always done an outstanding job and she really appreciates all of their help.
Fred I., Owner from Fred's Auto Repair of Briarcliff Inc. responded on 07/02/2017

Thanks Bob for the 5 star review,means a lot to me and my staff
have a great 4th of july

Mihaela P.
06/26/2017 Category: Service
Mihaela said she was happy with this business and he would recommend them to others.

thank you Mihaela for the 5 star review, means a lot to me and my staff, we work hard to keep your Prius safe.

Jim M.
Toyota Avalon
06/23/2017 Category: Service
Jim said he has been a customer for 30 years or more at the business. He is always satisfied with the service, and their prices are fair.

Thanks Jim, always great seeing you
and thanks for the 5 star review

LA
LISA A.
Hyundai Elantra GT
06/22/2017
Car gets oil change while I work out!
Super convenient to get the oil changed while I attend class at Club Fit!
Fred I., Owner from Fred's Auto Repair of Briarcliff Inc. responded on 06/23/2017

Thanks Lisa for the 5 star review, means a whole lot to all of us
always glad to accommodate you

Katie S.
06/21/2017 Category: Service
Katie said the business was quick, but she was surprised at how expensive it was for an oil change.

Hi Katie and thank you for the 5 star review it really means a lot to me and my staff.

AF
Alex F.
Lexus GX 460
06/19/2017 Category: Service
Alex said they were friendly and very efficient. He was in and out. They were helpful.

Thanks Alex for the 5 star review, sorry i didnt get to meet your wife
ways great having breakfast with you on thursday

JEAN C.
06/17/2017
The BEST
Have gone to Fred's for many years. Fred and Ken are both great guys - solid, honest mechanics who care about people. 5 stars.
Fred I., Owner from Fred's Auto Repair of Briarcliff Inc. responded on 06/20/2017

Thanks Jean for the five star review, always great seeing you and Ed

MARCIE M.
GMC Yukon
06/16/2017
Courteous, knowledgeable

Thank you Marcie for the 5 stars we aim to be the best we car

Jessica B.
06/16/2017 Category: Service
Jessica said she was happy with the service.

Thanks Jess alway great seeing you especially the little ones, they grow up too fast.

CR
Carrie R.
06/16/2017 Category: Service
Carrie said they were efficient and very honest.

Thanks Carri,
was a lot of work but looks like it payed off.