Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

EDWARD H.
Honda Civic Sdn
12/21/2017
FARB does it again.
As always--great service in a timely fashion. Always a pleasure to do business with Fred and his gang.
Fred I., Owner from Fred's Auto Repair of Briarcliff Inc. responded on 12/27/2017

Thank You Edward, always a pleasure seeing you and chatting with you.

BF
Barney F.
12/21/2017 Category: Service
Barney said the business did what they said they would. He was happy with the service.
Fred I., Owner from Fred's Auto Repair of Briarcliff Inc. responded on 01/16/2018

Thanks Barney for trusting us with your car and for the 5 star review.
Sincerely,

BL
Brian L.
Acura RDX
12/21/2017 Category: Service
Brian said this business had good communication and he trusted they were only going to do the work that was needed. They sent him text messages and provided him with solid information. Their prices were fair and he looks forward to continuing the relationship with them.

Thank you Brian for trusting your car with us and for the 5 star review.

JIM C.
Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class
12/16/2017
Always Professional
They always seem to make a bad situation manageable. My car was having some issues, the serviceman took the time to explain why it was happening and my options to resolve it. I never feel rushed or pressured when I am at Fred’s. Honest advice from good People. Thanks for keeping my car rolling guys!!!!!!

Thanks Jim, have a great family here.

TOM S.
12/13/2017
5-Star Service, As Always
Much thanks for all of your kind help during my car's recent visit to your superb repair shop. See you in a few weeks for an oil change!
(Adding some random type here to meet the minimum character count, which is just plain silly: jjcjcjkjiejajkxjj)
Fred I., Owner from Fred's Auto Repair of Briarcliff Inc. responded on 12/13/2017

your thanks was enough Tom, great talking to you

BJ
BILL J.
12/12/2017
Customer service
Every member of this small company is extremely pleasant and thoroughly goes over any issues they encountered. with your vehicle. They call you prior to doing any service issues. They thoroughly go over the bill explaining every segment of it. They all appear very honest.

Thanks Bill for your 5 star review means a lot to all of us and it appears all ok with your car.
Happy Christmas

PS
Peter S.
12/12/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Randi. She said the staff took the vehicle in when they said they would. The service was as quick as they stated.

thanks Ranys for the kind words and great review.

FG
Flo And Morton G.
Chappaqua, NY
Volvo S80
12/12/2017 Category: Service
Flo said Fred, the owner, is very talented. He's the best in town.

Thanks Mort and Flo for the great review and kind words.
miss chatting with you Flo.

Aldis S.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
12/12/2017 Category: Service
Aldis said the business did a great job.

thanks for the 5 star review, means a lot to me and my staff.

Al M.
Wappingers Falls, NY
12/12/2017 Category: Service
Al said he received courteous service and prompt repairs. It's a good facility to deal with. Bill is also very courteous and he seems knowledgeable. He always gets his vehicle out to him by the time he needs it.

Thanks Al

RL
RICHARD L.
Pleasantville, NY
Volkswagen Golf R
12/09/2017
SERVICE DEC 2017
Once again a very pleasant experience. Met Kristina, service advisor, and had the chance to see her at work. So pleasant with all customers, so thorough with information and follow-up. Had a different technician, Tyler, for the first time since my last visit. Very efficient with all work involved. Also communicated additional information observed while servicing my vehicle. Much appreciated. Great work.

Thanks Rich, that was Taylor that worked on your car and he has been wh me four plus years.
have a great holiday

BC
BRIAN C.
12/09/2017
The Best
With an impending snowstorm, we needed to have snow tires put on asap in order to drive a friend home from New Haven following the death of her husband yesterday. Christina was able to squeeze me into the schedule and also made sure that the wheels were balanced and aligned as I had reported a lot of steering wheel vibration. While there, they also checked all the fluid levels and I left for New Haven feeling very safe and secure. Thank you!!!!

Thanks Brian, glad we could help, have a wonderful holiday

ANDREA S.
12/08/2017
Excellent, Honest Service
I was having a couple of issues with my car and was able to bring it in right away and have the issues fixed on the spot. I trust Fred's completely with my car, and everyone there is kind, competent, and well-informed. They also do a wonderful job of emailing me reminders for service. Highly recommend!

Thanks Andrea for the kind words and 5 star review.
have a great holiday

CE
CHARLES E.
Pleasantville, NY
Honda Civic Sdn
11/29/2017
Friendly, efficient, on time
Highly recommended!
Fred I., Owner from Fred's Auto Repair of Briarcliff Inc. responded on 12/04/2017

Thanks Charles for trusting us with your honda civic and for the 5 star review

ED
Ernst D.
Shrub Oak, NY
Nissan Versa
11/28/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Risa. She said the staff has always been fair with her.

Thank you Risa for the 5 star review, means a very lot to me and are staff.

PN
Priya N.
11/27/2017 Category: Service
Priya said the service was timely. She had a good overall experience.

EB
ELLIOT and IRENE B.
11/24/2017
Always friendly & good service.
Would definitely recommend to friends.
Fred I., Owner from Fred's Auto Repair of Briarcliff Inc. responded on 11/27/2017

Thanks Irene for the 5 star review, always seeing and Elliot

ROBERT M.
Mount Kisco, NY
Mazda CX-7
11/23/2017
Great service and follow upd

Thanks Bob

LA
Lindsey A.
11/21/2017 Category: Service
Lindsey said the staff was really quick and friendly. They were able to get her in on the week she needed.

Thanks Lindsey for the 5 star review on your car.

EH
EDWARD H.
11/20/2017
The entire "FARB" team is always accommodating and dependable.
The "FARB" family does such good and honest work. We are lucky to have them in our community.

Your the BEST Ed, thanks