Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5

Cross River, NY
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
03/26/2018
great communication and responsiveness
They make it easy. They tell you what they are going to do, check everything out, tell you what you need and the options and get it done.
Fred I., Owner from Fred's Auto Repair of Briarcliff Inc. responded on 03/27/2018

Hi Kevin, thanks for the 5 star review means a lot to me and my wonderful staff.

SD
SUZANNE and ROBERT D.
Acura RDX
03/16/2018
pleasant to work with
Easy to book appointment. Confirmation reminders are great. Pleasant staff. Car back in a timely manner.
Fred I., Owner from Fred's Auto Repair of Briarcliff Inc. responded on 03/16/2018

Thanks Suzanne and Robert for the 5 star review we do are best to make your visit freiendly and easy.

NW
NICK and JANET W.
Volkswagen Passat Sedan
03/15/2018
Always great!
Freindly, reliable, prompt. Credit especially to Fred and Ken. And now Christina.

thank you Janet, always great seeing you and Nick.

Tom M.
Pawling, NY
03/14/2018 Category: Service
Tom said the staff fixed his vehicle in a timely manner.

Thanks Tom

CK
CONNIE K.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
02/24/2018
They really care!
The folks at Fred's Auto really care -- about cars and about customers. I brought my car in for its scheduled oil change and mentioned that the passenger doors seemed to be stuck in "child lock" mode. I was concerned that I had an electrical problem. Turns out that the passenger doors on my Impreza have a security lock feature. Christina took the time to show me how to get out of "security lock" mode.
Fred's Auto has been caring for our cars for 16 years--that's four Subarus worth of care!
Love these folks.
Fred I., Owner from Fred's Auto Repair of Briarcliff Inc. responded on 02/28/2018

Thank you Connie for the wonderful review, its always great seeing you and Anne

TA
THOMAS A.
Peekskill, NY
Acura TL
02/22/2018
Another good experience at Fred's
My second time at Fred's was just like the first. Fred's Auto provides thorough, courteous service with a quick turn around. I will be using Fred's again for sure.
Fred I., Owner from Fred's Auto Repair of Briarcliff Inc. responded on 02/23/2018

Thank you Tom for trusting up with your car, five star review means a lot to me and my crew.
look forward to seeing you again.

PS
Pete S.
02/21/2018 Category: Service
Pete said the mechanic helped him out a lot. He needed his vehicle back quickly and the staff was able to expedite the process for him. He appreciates they did a good job.

Thanks Pete, was great seeing you.

Judy G.
Millwood, NY
02/16/2018 Category: Service
Judy said the business is wonderful. Everyone was very professional, and she was very happy with her experience.
  1. Thank you Judy for the five star review. it is a very big part of our business. Its  very important to me and my crew that we are doing are best to make you comfortable with us and that all are work is top quality.

NT
NIKIE T.
02/08/2018
Would highly recommend Fred’s Auto Service. Would not go anywhere else!
Fred I., Owner from Fred's Auto Repair of Briarcliff Inc. responded on 02/14/2018

thanks Niki wish everybody was like you, always great seeing you and most of all i love your english accent.

KY
Keith Y.
Honda Fit
02/08/2018 Category: Service
Keith said he had a positive experience with the business. Everyone was friendly, and they do quality work.

Thank you Keith for the 5 star review on your honda fix
means a lot to me and my wonderful staff.

JENNIFER M.
Acura MDX
01/30/2018
Reliable, trustworthy auto repair
Fred's Auto Repair is everything you could ask for - great customer service, fair pricing, and a great location.
Fred I., Owner from Fred's Auto Repair of Briarcliff Inc. responded on 02/03/2018

Thanks Jen for the 5 star review on your MDX

Jun S.
01/27/2018 Category: Service
Jun said the business is convenient.

thank you Jun.

BD
BILL D.
Millwood, NY
Honda Civic Cpe
01/24/2018
great service, car ready when expected!!
Great team at Fred's! I trust them to keep my daughter's car safe for her travels!

Thanks Bill, great talking to you the other day.

PD
Patrick D.
INFINITI FX35
01/24/2018 Category: Service
Patrick said the business did a fantastic job. The price and communication were also good.

thank you Patrick for the 5 star review on your FX35
we work very hard to be the best

Susan S.
01/22/2018 Category: Service
Susan said Fred always took care of her, and the business provided fantastic service.

thank you Susan, we need to that tahoe running well for a long time.

SG
Stephanie G.
Volvo XC90
01/20/2018 Category: Service
Stephanie said the staff are all very nice. They are helpful. They are kind. She likes the office environment, and the staff.

Thank you Stephanie for the 5 star review on your XC90 Volvo, means a lot to me and my staff

STAN S.
01/18/2018
Great service, as always
All I needed was a new battery, but sometimes a battery is important. They got it replaced on short notice when I really needed it--a real relief.

As always we are here for you Stan, glad we were able to get you up and running and thanks for the 5 star review.

SL
STEPHANIE L.
01/18/2018
Honest assessment
I really appreciate the thorough job Christina did in explaining the pluses and minuses of repairing our older car.

Thanks Steohanie and yes she is the best, she sometimes explains things to me too, and thanks for the great review.

BJ
BILL J.
01/16/2018
Customer service
We're very appreciative of Christina thoroughly going over every detail of the service and charged amount. Everyone is so very pleasant.
Fred I., Owner from Fred's Auto Repair of Briarcliff Inc. responded on 01/17/2018

Thanks Bill and Debbie for the 5 star review, always great seeing you.
Sincerely,

DT
DIANE T.
Subaru Legacy
01/16/2018
Prompt & courteous service.
While waiting for my auto inspection to be completed, I was impressed by the the newest addition, Christine, who was most professional and knowledgeable while talking to customers in person or on the phone. A welcome addition.
Fred I., Owner from Fred's Auto Repair of Briarcliff Inc. responded on 01/16/2018

Thanks Diane for the 5 star review and yes Kristina is the best, I also enjoy working with her she makes my job so much easier.