Future Hyundai of Concord

Pacheco, CA
01/19/2021 Category: Service
Excelente atención
Me encanta yevar mi carro aquí me tratan muy amablemente
Lisa V., Service Manager from Future Hyundai of Concord responded on 01/20/2021

Thank you for your feedback! We look forward to seeing you at your next service!

Lafayette, CA
01/18/2021 Category: Service
Service and recall
I always receive great service here! They fixed a recall and completed service in a timely manner.
Lisa V., Service Manager from Future Hyundai of Concord responded on 01/18/2021

Thank you for your feedback! We look forward to seeing you at your next service.

PK
Patti K.
2007 Hyundai Elantra
01/15/2021 Category: Service
GREAT SERVICE
My car was done fast and I got rides home and back to get my car!
Lisa V., Service Manager from Future Hyundai of Concord responded on 01/15/2021

Thanks Patti! We appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you at your next service.

Mohamed C.
Oakland, CA
2019 Hyundai Elantra
01/14/2021 Category: Service
Good customer service
I went to future Hyundai of concord for a service,
The reception and the quality of service was wonderful. Even though I live in Oakland but I preferred to go to concord for better service.
Lisa V., Service Manager from Future Hyundai of Concord responded on 01/15/2021

Thanks Mohamed! We appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you at your next service.

AC
Anthony C.
Antioch, CA
01/12/2021 Category: Service
the staff are very professional and courteous
i will recommend your dealership to everyone i know that owns a hyundai.

great staff
they need to have a rental agreement with the local car rental company
or cars available for repairs being done under warranty
Lisa V., Service Manager from Future Hyundai of Concord responded on 01/12/2021

Thanks Anthony! We look forward to seeing you at your next service.

AF
Angelina F.
Pittsburg, CA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Horrible
The biggest headache. Very scary experience on the freeway after I had major service done, and was told nothing was wrong with my car. Yep they lied. Or were too lazy to do there jobs right the first time.
Lisa V., Service Manager from Future Hyundai of Concord responded on 01/12/2021

Thank you for your feedback, I apologize about your experience. We value you as our customer and look forward to speaking with you further about the situation.

San Jose, CA
01/11/2021 Category: Service
Lots of lies and unprofessional work
My 2017 Sonata completely stopped, the engine would not start, while on a road trip during the Christmas holidays. Had it towed to Future Hyundai of Concord dealership on Wednesday. They were running low on mechanics due to the holiday season (understandable). I was told they can only look at it on Monday, but they will try to squeeze it on the next day, Thursday (so nice of them).

On Thursday a customer representative called to tell me that they looked at the vehicle and the problem is complex and deep and they need to keep the vehicle till Monday. Almost everyone knows (or can google) that the engine not starting means 3 possible problems 1. Battery, 2. Starter, 3. Alternator. I had AAA test the batteries before towing so I knew the battery was good. So I asked if Starter or Alternator is a problem. I was told, no, they are good. It is something complex electrical issue that can only be diagnosed on Monday. (Friday, Saturday, Sunday some were Holidays for them).

I waited till Monday (no loaner car till then, I had to borrow Friends car to go back to my home from Concord in San Jose).
Monday I got a call from the customer representative telling me that Starter is a problem (Voila!). It needs replacement. They have it in stock and it will cost $972 with parts and labor. Asked me if I want to do that work and if I approve, they can fix it the same day. I was bummed, it is a huge cost. I told the customer representative that the car should be under warranty and it should be covered in the warranty.
The customer representative immediately changed the script and says 'oh, yes, it is covered under warranty, and actually vehicle is already fixed and ready to be picked up.' (Really? If it was already fixed, why was I told about parts, labor, cost, and asked if I want to do work just a few seconds before? Just trying to see if they can squeeze out some money from my pocket?)

Monday evening I went to pick up my vehicle. The same customer representative told me that they washed the vehicle (even though it was raining outside) and sanitized it from inside. I was happpy and appreciated them. I took the keys and went to the vehicle. To my surprise, the vehicle was not washed from outside. At most, they may have just sprayed some water on it. Most of the dirt on it, including prominent areas like door handles, windshield, etc. was just as is. And inside, no cleaning or sanitization, dashboard dust was as-is, no signs of cleaning or sanitization. In fact, the driver's door was made dirtier from inside with the mechanic's handling with black greasy hands.
I had to drive back 1 hour to San Jose, so I decided to clean it on my own and to save my time decided to not engage in further discussions about the cleaning.

While on-road, just in a few minutes, I started getting the low tire pressure warning on the driver side tire. (They missed it as part of 20 point inspection). When I came home I checked it and, there was a leak in the tire that I fixed it later. One would expect that low tire pressure (and potentially leak) could have been identified in 20 point inspection but they somehow missed it.

In general, all interactions and communications with this dealership were totally untrustworthy. Which defeats the whole idea of going to the dealership. You go to them and pay them a premium price with the assumption that you can trust them, their judgment, and their work. However, it turned out completely opposite in this case.
Lisa V., Service Manager from Future Hyundai of Concord responded on 01/12/2021

Thank you for your feedback, I apologize about your experience. We will be following up with you to discuss your experience further.

Lisa V., Service Manager from Future Hyundai of Concord responded on 01/12/2021

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me today. I greatly appreciate your feedback and again apologize. I very much look forward to the opportunity to deliver a better experience at your next service. Take care!

MT
Marcia T.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
01/07/2021 Category: Service
SERVICE FOR EXCELENCE.
CUSTOMER SERVICE IS GREAT. FUTURE HYUNDAI OF CONCORD IS THE BEST PLACE TO BRING YOUR CAR FOR A MAINTANENCE SERVICE.
Lisa V., Service Manager from Future Hyundai of Concord responded on 01/12/2021

Thanks Marcia! We appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you at your next service.

KA
Ken A.
2013 Hyundai Azera
01/07/2021 Category: Service
Regular service
The service was good, as usual, but there was difficult to get through for an appointment and had to wait more then normal to see an advisor at the facility.
Lisa V., Service Manager from Future Hyundai of Concord responded on 01/07/2021

Thanks Ken! We appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you at your next service.

MJ
Melody J.
Brentwood, CA
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/05/2021 Category: Service
The service they provided was top notch.
Lisa V., Service Manager from Future Hyundai of Concord responded on 01/06/2021

Thanks Melody! We appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you at your next service.

SG
Scott G.
Walnut Creek, CA
01/02/2021
Rescore visit
I spoke to Lisa today and wanted to insure the issues with customer service were NOT with Maribel. Maribel has always been great!!!

The employee that I’ve continually had issues with is Jamie. She helped me out upon my arrival but put the service I guess under Maribel’s name. I initially had an appointment with another service writer who was out.

After my conversation(a) with Lisa, I’m hopeful that the issues with Jamie will be resolved.

YN
Yvette N.
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
01/01/2021 Category: Service
Great service always has been. Maribel, has been the one who has always provided service professional, diligent,& knowledgeable
Lisa V., Service Manager from Future Hyundai of Concord responded on 01/04/2021

Thanks Yvette! We appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you at your next service.

SG
Scott G.
Walnut Creek, CA
2017 Hyundai Sonata Plugin Hybrid
01/01/2021 Category: Service
Tuff
Some customer service issues need to be resolved.
LV
LISA V., Service Manager from Future Hyundai of Concord responded on 01/02/2021

Thanks Scott! I appreciate your feedback and you taking the time to discuss your experience with me. Take care and don't hesitate to reach out to me directly.

Loudon, TN
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/06/2021 Category: Service
The service consultant was very cordial and knowledgeable regarding the matter I sought assistance with.

The service manager, Lisa was very helpful in getting the service work done for a fair price

12/31/2020 Category: Service
High pricing of work beyond what the surrounding area average
Repair service prices are higher than are average by approx. 50%
Lisa V., Service Manager from Future Hyundai of Concord responded on 12/31/2020

Thank you for your feedback. I apologize about your experience and look forward to speaking with you to discuss the situation further.

Richmond, CA
12/17/2020 Category: Service
Service well done
Honest business, which I recommend.
Lisa V., Service Manager from Future Hyundai of Concord responded on 12/17/2020