Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5

ZB
Zersis B.
Oakland, CA
05/06/2021 Category: Service
Excellent service experience
I had a great experience with Dominic at Future Hyundai of Concord and he explained that the things I needed on this service were going to get the car in great shape.

I appreciated the personal touch of explaining everything to me.

NA
Nancy A.
Orinda, CA
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/06/2021 Category: Service
Outstanding
Consistently efficient and reliable.

KV
Kimberly V.
American Canyon, CA
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
05/04/2021 Category: Service
Will return for future service
I appreciated the knowledgeable and friendly advisor. She called me when she said she would and the work was done per our conversation. Wasn’t hassled with any unnecessary sales pitches like Vacaville Hyundai.

GM
Gayle M.
04/30/2021 Category: Service
Excellent Service at Future Hyundai
Our service Manager Dominic made sure all our needs were looked after with a professional and courteous attitude. The car’s issue was taken care of promptly and returned to us washed and clean. Well done.

KA
Ken A.
2013 Hyundai Azera
04/26/2021 Category: Service
Good Service
My 2013 Azera has been serviced at Concord Hyundai since it was new and the service has been great. My daughter even brings her Azera to Concord for service when she visits me.
Lisa V., Service Manager from Future Hyundai of Concord responded on 05/04/2021

Thanks Ken! We appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you at your next service.

04/24/2021 Category: Service
Exceptional Service
Fast, reliable, friendly service in all of the bay!
Lisa V., Service Manager from Future Hyundai of Concord responded on 05/04/2021

Thank you for your feedback, we look forward to seeing you at your next service.

WC
Weerasak C.
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hev
04/22/2021 Category: Service
very friendly and helpful
It was my first time have my car serviced at Future Hyundai concord, I noticed that it was very busy day there for staff to deal with customers, I really appreciated for their work even though I was waiting to get it done few hours, I fully understand, i will recommend my friend to go there,

Friendly
Very friendly
Lisa V., Service Manager from Future Hyundai of Concord responded on 04/21/2021

Thank you for your feedback, I apologize aboout your experience and look forward to speaking with you more about this.

RN
Raja N.
Larkspur, CA
Transparent
Went in for recall service and had a few other issues . Staff was very honest about how much it would cost to diagnose the issue and how much to repair it . They also went the extra mile to check what’s covered under warranty . All recall services were free and the car was returned clean and washed .
Lisa V., Service Manager from Future Hyundai of Concord responded on 04/23/2021

Thanks Raja! We appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you at your next service.

Michiele R.
Oakley, CA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Future Hyundai -Concord
Maribel is an excellent service advisor. Professional, knowledgeable and helpful.
Lisa V., Service Manager from Future Hyundai of Concord responded on 04/23/2021

Thanks Michiele! We appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you at your next service.

Marcos C.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/20/2021 Category: Service
the customer service
great people work there really help out alot both times thanks for everything.
Lisa V., Service Manager from Future Hyundai of Concord responded on 04/23/2021

Thanks Marcos! We apprecaite your feedback and look forward to seeing you at your next service.

2019 Hyundai Sonata
04/20/2021 Category: Service
Service review ag Zhyundai Concord
The actual service is good but need to improve service wait area and process. Have only had two services there but each time check in was slow and had to get out of car and go in to service desk to be fully checked in. Service wait area could be made moe comfortable and welcoming. Otherwise ggood service
Lisa V., Service Manager from Future Hyundai of Concord responded on 04/20/2021

Thank you for your feedback. I apologize about your experience and look forward to speaking with you further.

Sedigheh H.
04/17/2021 Category: Service
Brilliant service
Lisa V., Service Manager from Future Hyundai of Concord responded on 04/19/2021

Thanks Sedigheh! We appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you at your next service.

2019 Hyundai Kona
04/16/2021 Category: Service
Exceptional Service AFTER the SALE!
The purchase of a vehicle was smooth but also the process afterward! The vehicle had performed beautifully but the service, even during these days of Covid, has been exceptional. Timeliness and my car comes back so much cleaner even when just a servicing.
Lisa V., Service Manager from Future Hyundai of Concord responded on 04/19/2021

Thank you for your feedback! We look forward to seeing you at your next service.

BL
Betty L.
Vallejo, CA
04/09/2021 Category: Service
Owner
Dominic was respectful and quick but proficient.
Lisa V., Service Manager from Future Hyundai of Concord responded on 04/15/2021

Thanks Betty! We appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you at your next service.

AG
Alexandra G.
Bay Point, CA
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/07/2021 Category: Service
Service Staff
Maribel at the service counter was a very nice and welcoming lady. She made sure to call and let me know what was going on with my vehicle while it was getting worked on. I have never had any problem with the customer service at dealership.
Lisa V., Service Manager from Future Hyundai of Concord responded on 04/09/2021

Thanks Alexandra! We appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you at your next service.