Overall Rating 4.7499983/5Overall Rating 4.7499983/5Overall Rating 4.7499983/5Overall Rating 4.7499983/5rating 4.7499983
Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5

Robert S.
Lafayette, CA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Still the best
Just got scheduled maintenance on my 2 Hyundai’s and enjoyed working with Dominic as my advisor. A plus care from start to finish. Lyft rides made drop and pick-up easy. Cars washed and ready for more great driving.
Lisa V., Service Manager from Future Hyundai of Concord responded on 06/25/2019

Thanks Robert! We appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you at your next service.

Seyed H.
Bay Point, CA
My Service advisor
Very good service
Lisa V., Service Manager from Future Hyundai of Concord responded on 06/25/2019

Thanks Seyed! We appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you at your next service.

Jack G.
Fast, friently, efficient service
Love the Lyft service.
Lisa V., Service Manager from Future Hyundai of Concord responded on 06/25/2019

Thanks Jack! We appreciate the feedback and look forward to seeing you at your next service.

Carlos C.
06/24/2019 Category: Service
Great Employees and Service
Maribel in the service department deserves my highest praise. Give that girl a raise! She took of both my car and me when I showed up with a swollen jaw after a root canal and in pain. I was out of there in an hour just as she promised. More importantly she was kind and courteous through it all even as she was overworked and dealing with an office full of customers.
Lisa V., Service Manager from Future Hyundai of Concord responded on 06/25/2019

Thanks Carlos! We appreciate the great feedback and will be sure to pass it on to Maribel. So glad it went smoothly, we look forward to seeing you at your next service!

Ryan S.
06/24/2019 Category: Service
Great customer service!
Wonderful experience
Lisa V., Service Manager from Future Hyundai of Concord responded on 06/25/2019

Thanks Ryan! We appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you at your next service.

Brian M.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
06/22/2019 Category: Service
Always appropriate service suggested for my Hyundai
Came in for an oil change and found that the brakes needed changing as well. No rotors just brakes. They were able to get the brakes completed in the same visit. The price was right as well.
Lisa V., Service Manager from Future Hyundai of Concord responded on 06/25/2019

Thanks Brian! We appreciate the feedback and look forward to seeing you at your next service. Thanks for being a loyal customer!

Jared M.
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Maribel was very nice and accommodating
Maribel is the person I dealt with and she was very nice and kept in contact throughout the day and even offered a ride service. Thank you very much Maribel!
Lisa V., Service Manager from Future Hyundai of Concord responded on 06/21/2019

Thanks Jared! We appreciate the feedback and look forward to seeing you at your next service.

Ron S.
GREAT PEOPLE AND AUTO MECHANICS
I would like to thank both MARIBEL PEREZ and DOMINIC PEDRO BOTH SERVICE ADVISOR'S for their knowledge of the cars, also how nice they make you feel when they talk to you. We have been coming here since my son Ron bought the Hyundai Elantra here in July 2013. So many thanks again.
Lisa V., Service Manager from Future Hyundai of Concord responded on 06/21/2019

Thanks Ron! We really appreciate the great feedback. So glad to hear you've had such great experiences. Thank you for being such a loyal customer!

John C.
Pleasanton, CA
Friendly service staff
Lisa V., Service Manager from Future Hyundai of Concord responded on 06/21/2019

Thanks John! We appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you at your next service.

Janice T.
06/20/2019 Category: Service
Always easy in and out for service. Friendly and helpful.
Lisa V., Service Manager from Future Hyundai of Concord responded on 06/20/2019

Thanks Janice! We appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you at your next service.

Robert S.
Orinda, CA
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
06/20/2019 Category: Service
Maribel Perez -- Outstanding as always!
One downside item: If I miss a telephone call from the Service Dept. , it is difficult to make contact by calling back. These calls hit a big choke point due to call volume, etc. I recommend that a direct voicemail account be set up for the service reps -- individually if possible -- to eliminate the current hit-or-miss return call situation. Related problem: Calls from Service DEpt.. are from one number, but customers are asked to return the call to a different number. Not efficient.
Lisa V., Service Manager from Future Hyundai of Concord responded on 06/20/2019

Thanks Robert! We really appreciate your feedback. I apologize for the extended hold times. We are currently training staff to get help in the service office. We look forward to delivering a better experience at your next visit.

Danila L.
Bay Point, CA
Maintenance service
The customer service from your staff.
Lisa V., Service Manager from Future Hyundai of Concord responded on 06/20/2019

Thanks Danila! We appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you at your next service.

LG
Laura G.
2019 Hyundai Kona
06/19/2019 Category: Service
Laura Gentile
Just need more help at the service department, should not have to wait 20 min just to check in your car.
Lisa V., Service Manager from Future Hyundai of Concord responded on 06/20/2019

Thanks Laura! We appreciate your feedback and apologize for the wait during the drop off process. We are currently training additional staff to help with this very issue and look forward to delivering a better experience at your next service. Thanks again for your feedback!

EA
Eddy A.
06/19/2019 Category: Service
Fantastic Service
I've never been a 'dealer guy' when it has come to car repairs, but Future Hyundai in Concord has made me a believer. I will never take my Genesis anywhere else. I usually work with Dominic, and he's great. I had an issue with my extended warranty and he (and the manager) were very accommodating in resolving my issue. They went out of their way (above and beyond) to make things right and I've become a new loyal customer for good.

The prices are better than what you'd expect from a dealer and their service is 10 out of 10. There is no need to go anywhere else.
Lisa V., Service Manager from Future Hyundai of Concord responded on 06/20/2019

Thanks Eddy! We greatly appreciate your feedback and your loyalty. We are happy to help and look forward to being here for all of your service needs. See you at your next service!

WL
William L.
2010 Hyundai Genesis
the best service
efficient, thorough, courteous service
Lisa V., Service Manager from Future Hyundai of Concord responded on 06/20/2019

Thanks William! We appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you at your next service.

2013 Hyundai Tucson
Professional
Professional attitudes, quick to reply to emails/phone calls. Very clear and concise when providing information.
Lisa V., Service Manager from Future Hyundai of Concord responded on 06/20/2019

Thank you for your feedback! We look forward to seeing you at your next service.

TL
Teresa L.
Discovery Bay, CA
5 star review
Dominic was so nice starting with greeting us as soon as we got there. He was super nice and said it was time for the 15,000 mile check up also so he took care of that. He also said he would tell the tech to set up the computer to remind us when oil changes are due. We were previously told that only happens with the first oil change. He even called Lyft for us and said to let him know when we were ready to leave. My granddaughter and I were very pleased with his knowledge and excellent customer service. What a great employee! Thank you Dominic!
Lisa V., Service Manager from Future Hyundai of Concord responded on 06/18/2019

Thanks Teresa! We appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you at your next service.

Clayton, CA
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Professional staff
Friendly and knowledgeable customer service, work done on time
Lisa V., Service Manager from Future Hyundai of Concord responded on 06/18/2019

Thank you for your feedback, we look forward to seeing you at your next service.

Benicia, CA
An Explanation and an Apology
As the other reviews mention, after my initial review I spoke with Lisa, who explained that I had not actually been in the waiting area, but rather the service station itself. So for that, I need to apologize. She also readdressed the issues that I'm having, and scheduled me for another appointment to get things sorted out. I feel confidently about my next visit, knowing now that they're more concerned about customer satisfaction.

Dominic, my service adviser, was extremely helpful in getting my issues taken care of. He looked over every detail that I had, listened to all of the sounds with me, helped me voice my concerns to the repair technician, and got everything back in order immediately. While the first attempt at fixing everything didn't work out perfectly, I'm hopeful that the next attempt will be more successful, and I'm certain that Dominic playing a role in making that happen increases our odds for success.

Not Great
Came in with two problems, left with the same two problems. The service station area, and "waiting area" are an absolute joke.

One chair. One chair while you wait, facing the butt of the customer that's being helped.
Lisa V., Service Manager from Future Hyundai of Concord responded on 06/18/2019

Thank you for your feedback. It was nice speakig with you today. I again want to apologize for not showing you around our dealership and the ammenities we have to offer. We have the follow up appointment set for Friday to address the concerns with the vehicle to make sure those get resolved. Again, thank you for bringing this to our attention so we can do what's needed to make it right.

EN
Edwin N.
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Service department is excellent
The service department is extremely efficient and seems to truly care for the customers. They listen, pay attention to the details.....and the car wash with the service is a nice bonus.
Lisa V., Service Manager from Future Hyundai of Concord responded on 06/18/2019

Thanks Edwin! We appreciate the great feedback and look forward to seeing you at your next service.