Overall Rating 4.6976767/5Overall Rating 4.6976767/5Overall Rating 4.6976767/5Overall Rating 4.6976767/5rating 4.6976767
Overall Rating 2.4186/5Overall Rating 2.4186/5rating 2.4186rating 2.4186rating 2.4186

JN
Jeff N.
Gold standard
They do what they say they will do. They are professional, prompt and reasonable.
Lisa V., Service Manager from Future Hyundai of Concord responded on 06/23/2018

Thanks Jeff! We appreciate the feedback and look forward to seeing you at your next service.

Pittsburg, CA
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Lisa V., Service Manager from Future Hyundai of Concord responded on 06/23/2018

Thank you for the feedback. I apologize we have not followed up. I will look into this and make sure to follow up with you. Again thank you for the feedback!

Denise B.
Hyundai For Me
The service is the best!! Alex Grijalva was polite and excellent at keeping me informed.
Lisa V., Service Manager from Future Hyundai of Concord responded on 06/23/2018

Thanks Denise! So glad you had such a great experience with Alex. We look forward to seeing you at your next service. Thanks again for the great review!

WV
William V.
2013 Hyundai Genesis
06/21/2018 Category: Service
Brad, Blanca, and Alex are all so personable, knowledgeable and make for great representatives for the Hyundai name.
It's the people who work there that make or break the business. They were and continue to be great!
Lisa V., Service Manager from Future Hyundai of Concord responded on 06/23/2018

Thanks William! We appreciate the great feedback and look forward to seeing you at your next service.

2005 Hyundai Tucson
06/20/2018 Category: Service
I received excellent service from Maribel, from the time I made the appointment over the phone and when I saw her at the service desk. Great Service!
Really great service from Meribel. Also, I brought my Tucson in for a recall issue but the dealer checked the car for all other normal check points such as brakes, fluids, wipers, etc. I appreciated the extra service.
Lisa V., Service Manager from Future Hyundai of Concord responded on 06/23/2018

Thank you for the great feedback! We look forward to seeing you at your next service.

Leann M.
2014 Hyundai Veloster
06/20/2018 Category: Service
I have been taking my vehicle to Future Hyundai of Concord since I moved to East Bay three years ago. No complaints.
Lisa V., Service Manager from Future Hyundai of Concord responded on 06/23/2018

Thanks Leann! We look forward to seeing you at your next service.

LK
Ling K.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/18/2018 Category: Service
Really took care of me
Brought by new Hyundai in as there was a defect in the steering wheel. I purchased my Hyundai at another dealership, but Future is closest to me. Lisa, the Maintenance Manager took a quick look at the wheel and had no issues with replacing it. I was very grateful.

The two times I had interactions with the Maintenance and Parts Staff at Future Hyundai, I was extremely pleased at the level of customer service and willingness to get my issue resolved.
Lisa V., Service Manager from Future Hyundai of Concord responded on 06/23/2018

We really appreciate the feedback. It's been a pleasure, we look forward to taking care of all of your parts and service needs. Please don't hesitate to reach out if there is anything we can do for you.

BR
Bertha R.
Bay Point, CA
06/17/2018 Category: Service
Concord Hyundai Service
Maribel at Concord Hyundai, did an excellent job getting our vehicle serviced. Very professional & energetic service advisor, & should be commended on her performance! Thank you!
Lisa V., Service Manager from Future Hyundai of Concord responded on 06/23/2018

Thanks Bertha! We appreciate the great feedback. So glad you had a great experience with Maribel. We look forward to seeing you at your next service. Thanks again!

Oakland, CA
06/16/2018 Category: Service
Service Department
Excellent. Good scheduling. Told me when it would be done (I was waiting) and it was done on time. Highly recommend these folks.
Lisa V., Service Manager from Future Hyundai of Concord responded on 06/19/2018

Thank you for the great feedback! We appreciate the kind comments and look forward to seeing you at your next service.

LC
Loren C.
06/15/2018 Category: Service
Service review
Hyundai has a first rate sales and service staff. The current staff has exceptional customer service and attention to detail. I WILL recommend Hyundai brand and service to family and friends.
Lisa V., Service Manager from Future Hyundai of Concord responded on 06/16/2018

Thanks Loren! We really appreciate the great feedback and look forward to seeing you at your next service.

John G.
Oakland, CA
06/14/2018 Category: Service
They work hard to provide satisfaction
Want to put in a special shout-out to Maribel Perez, who handles things very well even when things are crazy busy.
Lisa V., Service Manager from Future Hyundai of Concord responded on 06/15/2018

Thanks John! We really appreciate the great feedback and look forward to seeing you at your next service.

2009 Hyundai Sonata
06/14/2018 Category: Service
Customer Rep
Representative was very courteous and professional - pretty much always the case from staff. Service did take longer than anticipated but, was thankful for same day service. Unfortunately the lounge area needs some work, as indicated it needs a functioning television connected to cable or local channels.

Only come in for the basic service (oil change) as other services are way to expensive $$ and unnecessarily recommended.
Lisa V., Service Manager from Future Hyundai of Concord responded on 06/15/2018

Thank you for the great feedback. We are currently undergoing some upgrades to the lounge. I apologize about the situation with the TV. We do have working cable so there must have been a miscommunication about that. Again, we greatly appreciate the feedback. It always helps us to better your experiences in the future. Take care and we look forward to seeing you at your next service!

2012 Hyundai Elantra
Lisa V., Service Manager from Future Hyundai of Concord responded on 06/15/2018

Thank you for the great review! We look forward to seeing you at your next service.

AV
Abigail V.
Fairfield, CA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/13/2018 Category: Service
I’ve been getting my car serviced here since I bought it and the service is excellent. My car leaves there cleaner than it came in. My car still runs like new. The office people are very welcoming. Excellent customer service!
Lisa V., Service Manager from Future Hyundai of Concord responded on 06/15/2018

Thanks Abigail! We really appreciate the great feedback and look forward to seeing you at your next service!

Kevin M.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/13/2018 Category: Service
Communication via text and phone.
My questions are answered. My messages are returned. The service is completed on time and the car is clean when we pick it up.
Lisa V., Service Manager from Future Hyundai of Concord responded on 06/15/2018

Thanks Kevin! We really appreciate the feedback and look forward to seeing you at your next visit.

Amorita S.
2016 Hyundai Accent
Great Service!
I didn't have to wait for them to take my car in. My car was finished before the time they gave. I even got a water with the Hyundai logo on it.
Lisa V., Service Manager from Future Hyundai of Concord responded on 06/15/2018

Thanks Amorita! We appreciate the feedback and look forward to seeing you at your next service.

Richard G.
Little Silver, NJ
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Future Hyundai
The dealer took care of my car's problem in a very professional manner. They had it fixed and ready in the time Alex had promised.
Lisa V., Service Manager from Future Hyundai of Concord responded on 06/15/2018

Thanks Richard! We appreciate the feedback and look forward to seeing you at your next service.

06/12/2018 Category: Service
Great service. I love the new system that gets you in and out as quickly as possible. I am on my 7th Hyundai and have always used their service.
Lisa V., Service Manager from Future Hyundai of Concord responded on 06/15/2018

Thank you for being such a loyal customer! We appreciate the feedback and look forward to seeing you at your next service!

Lafayette, CA
06/12/2018 Category: Service
service and test drive
excellent;
Maribel was able to schedule service and coordinate test drive at same time.
Great work, saved me time and perhaps helped sell a new car (along with Jennifer)
Lisa V., Service Manager from Future Hyundai of Concord responded on 06/15/2018

Thank you for the great feedback!

Lafayette, CA
06/10/2018 Category: Service
An ok place
An ok place
7ad0cf8d0a8b146034b651802d53a0b4?s=28
LISA V., Service Manager from Future Hyundai of Concord responded on 06/10/2018

I’m very sorry we did not meet your expectations. I look forward to speaking with you to see what we could have done differently to deliver a 5 star experience to you as that is always our goal. I will be in touch.