2009 Reviews

Overall Rating 4.7352925/5Overall Rating 4.7352925/5Overall Rating 4.7352925/5Overall Rating 4.7352925/5rating 4.7352925
Overall Rating 2.48529/5Overall Rating 2.48529/5rating 2.48529rating 2.48529rating 2.48529

MF
Mary F.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/22/2019 Category: Service
Service review
They're courteous and professional, and my car was finished earlier than I thought it would be. They just need more help with the phones and help with writing customer service orders when they arrive for their appointments.
Lisa V., Service Manager from Future Hyundai of Concord responded on 03/23/2019

Thanks Mary! We appreciate the great feedback and look forward to seeing you at your next service.

AF
Arlita F.
San Pablo, CA
03/22/2019 Category: Service
I love Hyundai Concord
Always great service and customer service as well
Lisa V., Service Manager from Future Hyundai of Concord responded on 03/23/2019

Thanks Arlita! We appreciate you being such a loyal customer and look forward to seeing you at your next service.

Louis B.
Pleasant Hill, CA
03/21/2019 Category: Service
Courteous and Professional Service
Prompt greeting from service rep. Courteous and professional service. All questions and concerns about my service appointment were answered to my satisfaction. Vehicle was ready as promised. I will use Future Hyundai for all my service/repair needs.
Lisa V., Service Manager from Future Hyundai of Concord responded on 03/23/2019

Thanks Louis! We appreciate the great feedback and look forward to seeing you at your next service.

Alexander B.
03/21/2019 Category: Service
Performed as requested
Lisa V., Service Manager from Future Hyundai of Concord responded on 03/23/2019

Thanks Alexander! We appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you at your next service.

Vallejo, CA
03/20/2019 Category: Service
Busy day
But they got the job done
Lisa V., Service Manager from Future Hyundai of Concord responded on 03/23/2019

Thank you for your feedback. We look forward to seeing you at your next service!

Martinez, CA
2009 Hyundai Sonata
Service Representative - Dominic
It was a pleasure to work with Dominic. As previously indicated he was very attentive and followed through.

General
Average
Lisa V., Service Manager from Future Hyundai of Concord responded on 03/23/2019

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate you being such a loyal customer and apologize this service took longer than expected. We look forward to speaking with you and having the opportunity to make it right.

Jonathan G.
Pittsburg, CA
Maribel is GREAT!!!
Maribel is great. She is the true definition of a great asset to your company. She is kind, keeps her word, fast and efficient. She definitely does a great job for all of her customers.
Lisa V., Service Manager from Future Hyundai of Concord responded on 03/23/2019

Thanks Jonathan! We appreciate the great feedback and look forward to seeing you at your next service.

JN
Jeff N.
Pleasant Hill, CA
They go the extra mile.
They did all they promised and went out of their way to do the expected little things. First rate.
Lisa V., Service Manager from Future Hyundai of Concord responded on 03/19/2019

Thanks Jeff! We appreciate the feedback and look forward to seeing you at your next service.

PM
Paul M.
2006 Hyundai Sonata
Best Service in Contra Costa County
I encountered a problem with my Sonata and sought help from Hyundai Customer Care.
They referred me to the Service Dept. of Future Hyundai in Concord and the Manager, Ms. Lisa Vier contacted me personally. My problem was resolved quickly and efficiently by Mirabel Perez and the service repairmen.
Thank you all. I love my Sonata and appreciate your service to keep it running properly.
Lisa V., Service Manager from Future Hyundai of Concord responded on 03/19/2019

Thanks Paul! We really appreciate your feedback! So glad it all worked out, we're always here to help. We'll see you next time!

AN
Aurora N.
Customer Service
Easy in and out. Very helpful and listens to my concerns.
Lisa V., Service Manager from Future Hyundai of Concord responded on 03/19/2019

Thanks Aurora! We appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you at your next service.

Richmond, CA
We're familiar
They are always accommodating, professional and thorough with the services.
Lisa V., Service Manager from Future Hyundai of Concord responded on 03/19/2019

Thank you for your feedback, we look forward to seeing you at your next service.

AA
Andrew A.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Future Hyundai of Concord CA Review
Excellent customer service! A Big Thanks to Ms Maribel Perez, I eeally appreciate the professional service, fast, prompt and very reliable.
Lisa V., Service Manager from Future Hyundai of Concord responded on 03/19/2019

Thanks Andrew! We really appreciate the great feedback and look forward to seeing you at your next service.

TN
Todd N.
Orinda, CA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/17/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai concord
Service is always good with Lisa and marabel and the team
Lisa V., Service Manager from Future Hyundai of Concord responded on 03/19/2019

Thanks Todd! It's always a pleasure. We look forward to seeing you at your next service.

03/16/2019 Category: Service
Customer care
Great customer service.

IC
Irene C.
Clayton, CA
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Cannot say enough good things about the personal service.
Lisa V., Service Manager from Future Hyundai of Concord responded on 03/19/2019

Thanks Irene! We appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you at your next service.

JY
Jack Y.
Orinda, CA
Excellent Service from Future Hyundai Service
I brought my 2012 Sonata into Future Hyundai for a normal periodic service. My service advisor, Maribel, was able to fit me into a tight window of time available, prior to my taking a long weekend trip. As always, she competently advised me on needed maintenance and also checked and had completed a couple of recall items on my Sonata. Afterward, she went over all of the multi-point check items and apprised me of things to keep an eye on. The service level was perfectly competent and what I've come to expect from Maribel, whom I've known now for 7+ years since purchasing the car new. Maribel is a big part of the reason for my continuing to come back to Future Hyundai for all services on my car.
Lisa V., Service Manager from Future Hyundai of Concord responded on 03/15/2019

Thanks Jack! Glad to hear you had another great experience here with Maribel. Always a pleasure seeing you. Thank you for being such a loyal customer. We look forward to seeing you at your next service.

Customer service
Maribel is very kind and professional. She makes the process and the wait much easier.
Lisa V., Service Manager from Future Hyundai of Concord responded on 03/15/2019

Thank you for your feedback! We look forward to seeing you at your next service.

Service Experience
My service advisor Domenic was very helpful in explaining the services that were going to be performed on my car. He was professional, helpful, and pleasant! My car was done on time and runs great. As always, I had a great experience at Hyundai Concord.

SG
Stephen G.
Martinez, CA
2009 Hyundai Genesis
03/15/2019 Category: Service
service is friendly and efficient
VERY SATISFIED WITH THE LEVEL OF SERVICE. NOTING CARE AND CONCERN FOR MY VEHICLES. SERVICE IS PROMPT
Lisa V., Service Manager from Future Hyundai of Concord responded on 03/15/2019

Thanks Stephen! Always a pleasure seeing you. Thanks for being a loyal customer.

BA
Betty A.
Salem, OR
2014 Hyundai Elantra
03/14/2019 Category: Service
They are ALL sooo great to work with...no matter HOW busy they ate
They ate all top notch!
Lisa V., Service Manager from Future Hyundai of Concord responded on 03/14/2019

Thanks Betty! We appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you at your next service.