Overall Rating 4.7192979/5Overall Rating 4.7192979/5Overall Rating 4.7192979/5Overall Rating 4.7192979/5rating 4.7192979
Overall Rating 2.44643/5Overall Rating 2.44643/5rating 2.44643rating 2.44643rating 2.44643

12/16/2018 Category: Service
The people.
The people that worked on my car did a great job.
Lisa V., Service Manager from Future Hyundai of Concord responded on 12/18/2018

Thank you for the feedback! We appreciate the feedback and look forward to seeing you at your next service. Happy Holidays!

Danville, CA
2018 Hyundai Kona
So far so good...
Bought my wife her first Hyundai, though we have are happy owners of BMW, Mercedes and Toyota.
My wife liked the features and size of her 2018 Kona, happy wife, happy life, so here we are.

Received a "fair" deal at Future Hyundai and first Service was complimentary.

So far we are happy drivers/owners of a Hyundai and satisfied with our Service experience to-date.

Looking forward to se how the next 6-months to a year the car performs.
Lisa V., Service Manager from Future Hyundai of Concord responded on 12/18/2018

Thank you for the feedback! We look forward to seeing you at your next service and in the future for all of your service needs. Take care and Happy Holidays!

VI
Vaysberg I.
2011 Hyundai Tucson
Good service👨‍👩‍👧
I received a very good service. Just very very expencive! Didn’t expect that preventive service would cost me 1.5 к. Beside that everything was just perfect!
Lisa V., Service Manager from Future Hyundai of Concord responded on 12/18/2018

Thank you for the feedback. Yes, the major service you had done on your vehicle was very complex and was costly, but well worth it to keep it going strong. We appreciate you being such a great customer and look forward to taking care of your vehicle for years to come. Thanks again and Happy Holidays!

Fairfield, CA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
Excellent Customer Service
I’ve been to three other Hyundai service centers in the area and have not been happy with the rushed half job that they’ve done. My experience here was completely different from the moment I drove up. My service representative was the best, she explained the service to me and told me when to expect my car to be ready. Everything exceeded my expectations. It is worth the additional 30 minute drive to come here.
Lisa V., Service Manager from Future Hyundai of Concord responded on 12/18/2018

Thank you for the great feedback. We are so glad to hear you had such a good experience with us. We will be more than happy to continue to take care of all your service needs. Thanks again and Happy Holidays!

US
Udai S.
Moraga, CA
12/15/2018 Category: Service
Good service, but a bit too expensive.
Costly compared to independent service technicians. Good service.
Lisa V., Service Manager from Future Hyundai of Concord responded on 12/18/2018

Thank you Udai! We appreciate the feedback and are glad you had a good experience with us. Let's review pricing at your next service and make sure you're comfortable with the cost. Your complete satisfaction is our #1 goal. Thanks again!

Kayla B.
Bay Point, CA
2018 Hyundai Accent
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Great place!!
Super friendly and very quick.
Lisa V., Service Manager from Future Hyundai of Concord responded on 12/14/2018

Thanks Kayla! We appreciate the great feedback and look forward to seeing younext time. Happy Holidays!

RF
Rick F.
Rodeo, CA
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Tge advisor was very helpful and did a great job. The service was taken care of in a timely manner.
Lisa V., Service Manager from Future Hyundai of Concord responded on 12/14/2018

Thank you Rick! We really appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you at your next service. Happy Holidays!

Marius R.
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
12/13/2018 Category: Service
The service advisor he gived me an excellent service and he answered all my questions
Lisa V., Service Manager from Future Hyundai of Concord responded on 12/13/2018

Thanks Marius! We really appreciate the feedback and look forward to seeing you at your next service. Happy Holidays!

Shante C.
12/13/2018 Category: Service
Fast an efficient service was perfect
Lisa V., Service Manager from Future Hyundai of Concord responded on 12/13/2018

Thanks Shante! We really appreciate the feedback and look forward to seeing you at your next service.

MT
Mary T.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Good job!
Friendly, professional staff that gets the job done!
Lisa V., Service Manager from Future Hyundai of Concord responded on 12/13/2018

Thanks Mary! We really appreciate the feedback and look forward to seeing you at your next service. Happy Holidays!

Dennis M.
2004 Hyundai Elantra
Great Service like always
I have a 2004 Hyundai Elantra red.
I had a person Dominic who was on the job here for only 3 days. Dominic & Marabell did a great job.

I have been taking my car there for years and because of Marabell & Brad is why I kept coming back.

Some places are cheaper, but it is the customer service from Marabell & Dominic that will continue to brings me back.

Best Hyundai service center.
I have also interacted with others there who have also given great service.

I have nothing but good experiences in the 14 plus years I have been going there.

Thanks
Dennis and Yancey my black service dog.
Lisa V., Service Manager from Future Hyundai of Concord responded on 12/13/2018

Thanks Dennis! We really appreciate the kind feedback! It is always a pleasure seeing you and Yancey. We're very glad to hear your first experience with Dominic went so well. He has been a great addition to our team. Thanks again and Happy Holidays!

John T.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Great Service Department
I like the service department. I've used them for several years.
Lisa V., Service Manager from Future Hyundai of Concord responded on 12/13/2018

Thanks John! We appreciate the feedback and look forward to seeing you at your next service. Happy Holidays!

Theodore B.
Orinda, CA
2006 Hyundai Elantra
Responsive, efficient service.
Lisa, the service manager, is excellent. I appreciate that she works diligently to make my business relationship with Concord Hyundai something special. I feel confident recommending your dealership and your service department to my friends and associates.
Lisa V., Service Manager from Future Hyundai of Concord responded on 12/12/2018

Thank you Mr. Barben! It is always a pleasure doing business with you. We look forward to seeing you and doing what's right for you and all of our customers. Take care and Happy Holidays!

BT
Barbara T.
Antioch, CA
2018 Hyundai Kona
Always friendly
Everyone is always friendly and helpful
Lisa V., Service Manager from Future Hyundai of Concord responded on 12/12/2018

Thanks Barbara! We appreciate the feedback and look forward to seeing you at your next service. Happy Holidays!

Brentwood, CA
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Maribel is awesome!
Lisa V., Service Manager from Future Hyundai of Concord responded on 12/12/2018

We agree, she is awesome! We appreciate the feedback and look forward to seeing you at your next service. Happy Holidays!

Betty M.
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/10/2018 Category: Service
Improvements in business appearance
The waiting room appearance and functions have improved. The overall running seems more efficient. After Brad left whole appearance and personnel went down. The new manager gets an A in improvements The only trouble I’m having is the gas sensor issue. Should be a recall on it also a training class on how to fix it. I’m bringing back 3 rd time. Also was given a sheet on the cost of a 60,000 mile ck up cost showed 1,700.00.
Lisa V., Service Manager from Future Hyundai of Concord responded on 12/11/2018

Thanks Betty! We appreciate your feedback. I look forward to speaking with you to discuss further and make sure we address all of your concerns. I will be in touch. Thanks again!

2016 Hyundai Genesis
12/08/2018 Category: Service
Speed of service
I received what Was requested during 1hour 15 minutes.
Lisa V., Service Manager from Future Hyundai of Concord responded on 12/11/2018

CK
Cheryl K.
12/07/2018 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
Maribell was great from start to finish. Very courteous and considerate. A great person to be on the front line in greeting customers. She definitely went above and beyond in making sure my needs were met. U dreaded having to drive so far to have my car serviced but by the time I left after a 4 hour wait I felt like it was completely worth the drive and time.
Lisa V., Service Manager from Future Hyundai of Concord responded on 12/12/2018

Thanks Cheryl! We appreciate the great feedback and will be sure to share with Maribel. We look forward to seeing you next time. Happy Holidays!

Mia C.
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Still my number 1 TEAM!
This is the only Service Team who has provided me Red carpet service since day one, 12/2012 - present!!! Even during a few staffing changes. The care & customer service keeps me coming back. I live in Oakland & it's worth the drive to Concord. Awesome Folks! #Thatpart
Lisa V., Service Manager from Future Hyundai of Concord responded on 12/07/2018

Wow! What great feedback! Thanks Mia, we appreciate you being such a loyal customer and always look forward to seeing you. Take care and Happy Holidays!

KV
Kristin V.
12/06/2018 Category: Service
customer focused
future hyundai service department is quick and easy. you can relax in their customer lounge.
Lisa V., Service Manager from Future Hyundai of Concord responded on 12/06/2018

Thanks Kristin! We really appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you at your next service.