Overall Rating 4.6888844/5Overall Rating 4.6888844/5Overall Rating 4.6888844/5Overall Rating 4.6888844/5rating 4.6888844
Overall Rating 2.44444/5Overall Rating 2.44444/5rating 2.44444rating 2.44444rating 2.44444

Jeff H.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Friendly staff
Alex and Mike were both great during my last experience. Both super friendly and knowledgeable.
Lisa V., Service Manager from Future Hyundai of Concord responded on 08/14/2018

Thanks Jeff! We really appreciate the feedback and look forward to seeing you at your next service.

AC
Armando C.
2014 Hyundai Veloster
08/11/2018 Category: Service
Great service great staff
Fast service friendly and professional staff
Lisa V., Service Manager from Future Hyundai of Concord responded on 08/14/2018

Thanks Armando! We appreciate the great feedback and look forward to seeing you at your next service.

Richmond, CA
08/10/2018 Category: Service
Helpfull
EXellent !
Lisa V., Service Manager from Future Hyundai of Concord responded on 08/14/2018

Thank you for the great feedback! We look forward to seeing you at your next service.

PK
Patti K.
2007 Hyundai Elantra
08/10/2018 Category: Service
Keeping me informed and great service
My service advisor Maribel Perez is very good trying to get all work done timely. Everyone is so busy and sometimes you just have to go with the flow. My new headlight is beautiful and I trust the work of this dealership.
Lisa V., Service Manager from Future Hyundai of Concord responded on 08/10/2018

Thanks Patti! We appreciate the great review. Thank you for the feedback and being such a loyal customer. We look forward to seeing you at your next service.

CV
Christopher V.
Lafayette, CA
2012 Hyundai Elantra
Hyundai is the Best!!
Really appreciate the professional atmosphere! Hyundai’s customer service is top-notch!
Lisa V., Service Manager from Future Hyundai of Concord responded on 08/10/2018

Thanks Christopher! We appreciate the awesome review and look forward to seeing you at your next service.

Janice A.
Great people
Will be back in 3,000 mile
Lisa V., Service Manager from Future Hyundai of Concord responded on 08/09/2018

Thank you Janice! We really appreciate the feedback and look forward to seeing you at your next service.

Richard G.
Little Silver, NJ
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
08/09/2018 Category: Service
Overall review
The service was great. A little slow bc they were very busy but very high quality.
Lisa V., Service Manager from Future Hyundai of Concord responded on 08/09/2018

Thank you Richard! We really appreciate the feedback. Thank you for being patient with us. We look forward to seeing you at your next service.

Good Service
Periodic maintenance performed in a timely, complete manner.
Lisa V., Service Manager from Future Hyundai of Concord responded on 08/09/2018

Thank you for the great review! We truly appreciate the feedback and look forward to seeing you at your next service.

AY
Ali Y.
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
08/08/2018 Category: Service
My wife took the car and she said all kind of good stuff about prompt and smooth service.
Lisa V., Service Manager from Future Hyundai of Concord responded on 08/08/2018

Thanks Ali! So glad to hear she had a great experience. We appreciate the great feedback and look forward to seeing you at your next service.

AH
Adam H.
08/08/2018 Category: Service
Quick service - with Oil on the floormat
The ease and speed of my first oil change was excellent, but when my car was returned to me I noticed the driver side floor-mat had a large brown oil stain on it.
Lisa V., Service Manager from Future Hyundai of Concord responded on 08/08/2018

Hi, Adam. I'm so sorry to hear what happened with the floor mat. I look forward to speaking with you to hear more and make this right with you. I will be in touch.

Lisa V., Service Manager from Future Hyundai of Concord responded on 08/09/2018

Adam, it was very nice speaking with you today. I'm glad to hear you had a good experience with us. We look forward to taking care of all of your service needs and appreciate the opportunity to make this right with you. I will be in touch as soon as we get the new mats and will get them delivered. Thanks again and take care!

Darrell M.
2012 Hyundai Azera
08/07/2018 Category: Service
People who work there .
Staff always very helpful. this time it was Alex a pleasure to go there
Lisa V., Service Manager from Future Hyundai of Concord responded on 08/07/2018

Thanks Darrell! We really appreciate the feedback and you being such a loyal customer. We look forward to seeing you at your next service.

AZ
Alex Z.
San Francisco, CA
2007 Hyundai Sonata
08/06/2018 Category: Service
Great people, great service!
Above satisfied with the service.
Lisa V., Service Manager from Future Hyundai of Concord responded on 08/06/2018

Thanks Alex! Exceeding your expectations is always our goal. Thank you for the feedback, we look forward to seeing you at your next service.

Lisa S.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
Fantastic Service
They did brake lights and two windshield wipers in about 20 minutes.

From a children author william2233
Lisa V., Service Manager from Future Hyundai of Concord responded on 08/06/2018

Thanks Lisa! So glad we could get you in and out quickly. Thank you for the feedback and we look forward to seeing you at your next service.

EN
Edwin N.
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Hyundai maintenance service
Excellent, efficient, friendly staff. The scheduled maintenance was done quickly and we were kept well informed.
Lisa V., Service Manager from Future Hyundai of Concord responded on 08/06/2018

Thanks Edwin! We really appreciate the great feedback and look forward to seeing you at your next service.

Vallejo, CA
2011 Hyundai Elantra
08/04/2018 Category: Service
Excellent and professional staff and service
Lisa V., Service Manager from Future Hyundai of Concord responded on 08/04/2018

Thank you for the great review! We appreciate the feedback and look forward to seeing you at your next service.

NB
Nana B.
Oakley, CA
Professional
Customer service personnel was pretty knowledgeable and helpful

Sheianna C.
Richmond, CA
2016 Hyundai Elantra
08/03/2018 Category: Service
When dealing with a car it’s like your baby! You want the best care for your baby... While taking my car to the dealer I have had the upmost respect for the staff. Their has been nothing but honesty from the customer service department and lead mechanic. The manager Lisa has gone above and beyond to assist with the repairs of my car. She made sure to keep me in the loop step by step of the way with repairs. I am very much appreciative and grateful of Lisa and her staff at Hyundai.
Lisa V., Service Manager from Future Hyundai of Concord responded on 08/03/2018

Thanks Sheianna! We really appreciate your feedback and understand this has been a very stressful situation. We are glad to help and will continue to be here for you. Take care!

Julio C.
2012 Hyundai Veracruz
Veracruz
I took my vehicle a Hyundai Veracruz for servicing and the service was very good. Lisa was so helpful and Alex was wonderful. They always exceed my expectations and are courteous and professional. I highly recommend this location.
Lisa V., Service Manager from Future Hyundai of Concord responded on 08/03/2018

Thanks Julio! We really apprecaite the great feedback. Always glad to help. Thank you for being such a loyal customer. We look forward to seeing you at your next service.

08/01/2018 Category: Service
Great service, no unnecessary upsales
Went in for a couple recalls and a general inspection. They did what they needed to, did it quickly, and didn't try to sell me on unnecessary services. Didn't pay a dime and even got a free car wash and an oil change (because of this particular recall) out of the deal.
Lisa V., Service Manager from Future Hyundai of Concord responded on 08/02/2018

Wow, what a great review! Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We appreciate you as a customer and look forward to seeing you at your next service.

BL
Brett L.
Pittsburg, CA
07/31/2018 Category: Service
Great service.
Had a great experience.
Lisa V., Service Manager from Future Hyundai of Concord responded on 07/31/2018

Thanks Brett! We look forward to seeing you at your next service.