Lafayette, CA
03/28/2020 Category: Service
good
better than most
Lisa V., Service Manager from Future Hyundai of Concord responded on 03/30/2020

Thank you for your feedback, we look forward to seeing you at your next service.

LR
Luis R.
2019 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
03/24/2020 Category: Service
All was good
The way they treat me they were on time
Lisa V., Service Manager from Future Hyundai of Concord responded on 03/26/2020

Thanks Luis! We appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you at your next service.

Amy B.
Brentwood, CA
2014 Hyundai Tucson
03/19/2020 Category: Service
Came in with a recall issue, but Dominic from Hyundai was extremely helpful, knowledgeable, and always available. Definitely helped ease the stress of having car issues!
Lisa V., Service Manager from Future Hyundai of Concord responded on 03/26/2020

Thanks Amy! We appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you at your next service.

GS
Gonzalo S.
Martinez, CA
2015 Hyundai Elantra
03/19/2020 Category: Service
Hyundai Service Dept.
Maribel Perez, Service Tech, is very professional, knowledgeable, and very customer friendly. She really has the customer's back. She breaks down in a simple way of what car services are needed.
Lisa V., Service Manager from Future Hyundai of Concord responded on 03/26/2020

Thanks Gonzalo! We appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you at your next service.

DF
Dori F.
Concord, CA
2011 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
03/17/2020 Category: Service
Attentive, professional service
I have been having my car serviced at this dealership for years now, & I keep coming back because of the attention to detail by each service advisor. They are friendly, attentive & knowledgeable. Dominic helped me this visit and I had a great experience once again. Mirabel is wonderful as well !
Lisa V., Service Manager from Future Hyundai of Concord responded on 03/26/2020

Thanks Dori! We appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you at your next service.

2004 Hyundai Sonata
03/16/2020 Category: Service
Good Seevice
Put my car in at 7:45am got it out by 5p

Moraga, CA
2013 Hyundai Tucson
03/16/2020 Category: Service
Excellent Service as usual. I took my car in to a local auto mechanic who referred me back to the dealership since the issue seemed to be under warranty. The dealership confirmed the problem and worked with Hyundai to get the warranty repair completed timely. There is no other vehicle warranty on the market that can top the Hyundai powertrain warranty. Thank you!!

WS
William S.
Clayton, CA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/11/2020 Category: Service
I always get great service from Hyundai of Concord. It’s always a pleasure dealing with Maribel, Service Advisor! She’s always polite and friendly and explains everything that is needed and what was done to my Santa Fe.
Lisa V., Service Manager from Future Hyundai of Concord responded on 03/26/2020

Thanks William! We appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you at your next service.

Romeo R.
2004 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/09/2020 Category: Service
Good quality service
Dominic was excellent. He was professional. He Communicated the status of my SUV while it was being serviced. He was knowledgeable and kept me in the loop of my future service maintenance with the pricing. This will allow me to budget my expense so I can schedule the next repairs. Thank you
Lisa V., Service Manager from Future Hyundai of Concord responded on 03/10/2020

Thanks Romeo! We appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you at your next service.

Michael M.
Clayton, CA
2019 Hyundai Tucson
03/08/2020 Category: Service
Good experience will be back
Lisa V., Service Manager from Future Hyundai of Concord responded on 03/09/2020

Thanks Michael! We appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you at your next service.

Rodeo, CA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/05/2020 Category: Service
Service Review
Service rep.Domenic, was very courteous, friendly and professional during my service visit.
Lisa V., Service Manager from Future Hyundai of Concord responded on 03/06/2020

Robert S.
Lafayette, CA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/05/2020 Category: Service
Consistently excellent
I have been completely satisfied With the Concord Future Hyundai service experience on my two Hyundai vehicles for the past six years.
Lisa V., Service Manager from Future Hyundai of Concord responded on 03/05/2020

Thanks Robert! We appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you at your next service.

KA
Ken A.
Concord, CA
2013 Hyundai Azera
03/04/2020 Category: Service
Good service knowledgeable personnel.
Knowledgeable personnel. Efficient workers, especially service writer.
Lisa V., Service Manager from Future Hyundai of Concord responded on 03/05/2020

Thanks Ken! We appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you at your next service.

GS
Gerald S.
2006 Hyundai Azera
Great Service with great personnel
Lisa V., Service Manager from Future Hyundai of Concord responded on 03/05/2020

Thanks Gerald! We appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you at your next service.

Jacqueline H.
Alamo, CA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Premium Service for our 2013 Santa Fe Sport
Great service as always! Maribel takes great care of us!
Lisa V., Service Manager from Future Hyundai of Concord responded on 03/04/2020

Thanks Jacqueline! We appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you at your next service.