2007 Reviews

Overall Rating 4.731346/5Overall Rating 4.731346/5Overall Rating 4.731346/5Overall Rating 4.731346/5rating 4.731346
Overall Rating 2.47761/5Overall Rating 2.47761/5rating 2.47761rating 2.47761rating 2.47761

AF
Arlita F.
San Pablo, CA
03/22/2019 Category: Service
I love Hyundai Concord
Always great service and customer service as well

Louis B.
03/21/2019 Category: Service
Courteous and Professional Service
Prompt greeting from service rep. Courteous and professional service. All questions and concerns about my service appointment were answered to my satisfaction. Vehicle was ready as promised. I will use Future Hyundai for all my service/repair needs.

Alexander B.
03/21/2019 Category: Service
Performed as requested

Vallejo, CA
03/20/2019 Category: Service
Busy day
But they got the job done

Jonathan G.
Pittsburg, CA
Maribel is GREAT!!!
Maribel is great. She is the true definition of a great asset to your company. She is kind, keeps her word, fast and efficient. She definitely does a great job for all of her customers.

JN
Jeff N.
They go the extra mile.
They did all they promised and went out of their way to do the expected little things. First rate.
Lisa V., Service Manager from Future Hyundai of Concord responded on 03/19/2019

Thanks Jeff! We appreciate the feedback and look forward to seeing you at your next service.

PM
Paul M.
2006 Hyundai Sonata
Best Service in Contra Costa County
I encountered a problem with my Sonata and sought help from Hyundai Customer Care.
They referred me to the Service Dept. of Future Hyundai in Concord and the Manager, Ms. Lisa Vier contacted me personally. My problem was resolved quickly and efficiently by Mirabel Perez and the service repairmen.
Thank you all. I love my Sonata and appreciate your service to keep it running properly.
Lisa V., Service Manager from Future Hyundai of Concord responded on 03/19/2019

Thanks Paul! We really appreciate your feedback! So glad it all worked out, we're always here to help. We'll see you next time!

AN
Aurora N.
Customer Service
Easy in and out. Very helpful and listens to my concerns.
Lisa V., Service Manager from Future Hyundai of Concord responded on 03/19/2019

Thanks Aurora! We appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you at your next service.

Richmond, CA
We're familiar
They are always accommodating, professional and thorough with the services.
Lisa V., Service Manager from Future Hyundai of Concord responded on 03/19/2019

Thank you for your feedback, we look forward to seeing you at your next service.

AA
Andrew A.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Future Hyundai of Concord CA Review
Excellent customer service! A Big Thanks to Ms Maribel Perez, I eeally appreciate the professional service, fast, prompt and very reliable.
Lisa V., Service Manager from Future Hyundai of Concord responded on 03/19/2019

Thanks Andrew! We really appreciate the great feedback and look forward to seeing you at your next service.

TN
Todd N.
Orinda, CA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/17/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai concord
Service is always good with Lisa and marabel and the team
Lisa V., Service Manager from Future Hyundai of Concord responded on 03/19/2019

Thanks Todd! It's always a pleasure. We look forward to seeing you at your next service.

03/16/2019 Category: Service
Customer care
Great customer service.

IC
Irene C.
Clayton, CA
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Cannot say enough good things about the personal service.
Lisa V., Service Manager from Future Hyundai of Concord responded on 03/19/2019

Thanks Irene! We appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you at your next service.

JY
Jack Y.
Orinda, CA
Excellent Service from Future Hyundai Service
I brought my 2012 Sonata into Future Hyundai for a normal periodic service. My service advisor, Maribel, was able to fit me into a tight window of time available, prior to my taking a long weekend trip. As always, she competently advised me on needed maintenance and also checked and had completed a couple of recall items on my Sonata. Afterward, she went over all of the multi-point check items and apprised me of things to keep an eye on. The service level was perfectly competent and what I've come to expect from Maribel, whom I've known now for 7+ years since purchasing the car new. Maribel is a big part of the reason for my continuing to come back to Future Hyundai for all services on my car.
Lisa V., Service Manager from Future Hyundai of Concord responded on 03/15/2019

Thanks Jack! Glad to hear you had another great experience here with Maribel. Always a pleasure seeing you. Thank you for being such a loyal customer. We look forward to seeing you at your next service.

Customer service
Maribel is very kind and professional. She makes the process and the wait much easier.
Lisa V., Service Manager from Future Hyundai of Concord responded on 03/15/2019

Thank you for your feedback! We look forward to seeing you at your next service.

Service Experience
My service advisor Domenic was very helpful in explaining the services that were going to be performed on my car. He was professional, helpful, and pleasant! My car was done on time and runs great. As always, I had a great experience at Hyundai Concord.

SG
Stephen G.
Martinez, CA
2009 Hyundai Genesis
03/15/2019 Category: Service
service is friendly and efficient
VERY SATISFIED WITH THE LEVEL OF SERVICE. NOTING CARE AND CONCERN FOR MY VEHICLES. SERVICE IS PROMPT
Lisa V., Service Manager from Future Hyundai of Concord responded on 03/15/2019

Thanks Stephen! Always a pleasure seeing you. Thanks for being a loyal customer.

BA
Betty A.
Salem, OR
2014 Hyundai Elantra
03/14/2019 Category: Service
They are ALL sooo great to work with...no matter HOW busy they ate
They ate all top notch!
Lisa V., Service Manager from Future Hyundai of Concord responded on 03/14/2019

Thanks Betty! We appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you at your next service.

03/14/2019 Category: Service
taking shuttle service from next time
I always schedule for specific time but always need to wait more than 2 hours for oil change or tire patch.
Lisa V., Service Manager from Future Hyundai of Concord responded on 03/14/2019

Thank you for your feedback! I'm so sorry the wait was longer than expected. I do appreciate you taking the time to speak with me and come to a resolution. We look forward to delivering a better experience on your next visit. Thanks again!

Jessie C.
2015 Hyundai Azera
Back on Track
When our Azera went in for an intermittent buzzing noise that was coming from the driver's seat motor back on February 23rd, we were informed that the problem was a lack of lubrication on the seat rails and that the tech had quickly fixed the problem. However, buy the evening of the same day the noise was back and occurring more frequently than before. When informed of this, Lisa, the Service Manager called to have us bring the vehicle back in to take another look at it. Once they took a careful second look at an intermittent buzzing noise that was coming from the driver's seat motor, the service tech found the problem was in the the track assembly itself rather than just a lubrication issue. Though a new one needed to be ordered , it was obtained in a timely manner and installed quickly and efficiently. Problem effectively solved as we have come to expect from (and maybe spoiled by) the Future Hyundai Service Team.
Lisa V., Service Manager from Future Hyundai of Concord responded on 03/14/2019

Thanks Russ! We really appreciate the feedback on both surveys. You've been a very loyal customer and that doesn't go unnoticed. Take care and we'll see you at your next service.