Overall Rating 4.7000038/5Overall Rating 4.7000038/5Overall Rating 4.7000038/5Overall Rating 4.7000038/5rating 4.7000038
Overall Rating 2.46667/5Overall Rating 2.46667/5rating 2.46667rating 2.46667rating 2.46667

MT
Mary T.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Great people!
Customer service is top-notch!
Lisa V., Service Manager from Future Hyundai of Concord responded on 01/19/2019

Thanks Mary! We appreciate your kind feedback and look forward to seeing you at your next service.

FL
Francisca L.
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Polito
Great and friendly service
Lisa V., Service Manager from Future Hyundai of Concord responded on 01/18/2019

Thanks Francisca! We appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you at your next service.

CG
Celeste G.
2013 Hyundai Genesis
01/17/2019 Category: Service
75K service
Maribel Perez took care of me and my car expertly as usual.
She offered all 3 levels of this service, I choose the "preferred or recommended". Just before my service was complete, she informed me that my wiper blades needed replacement...and certainly that was taken care of as well. My service department at Hyundai Concord always exceeds my expectations with their attention to detail and excellent technicians.
Thank you for taking care of my car.

"Take care of your car and it will take care of you."
A saying I heard sometime ago.
Lisa V., Service Manager from Future Hyundai of Concord responded on 01/18/2019

Thanks Celeste! We really appreciate the great feedback and are glad to hear our service options worked out for you. Thank you for being a loyal customer, we look forward to seeing you at your next service.

Darrell M.
2012 Hyundai Azera
Service Staff
Maribel was great when ever I bring my car in for service . She always gives me my options and there pluses and minuses . Represented Concord Hyundai well
Lisa V., Service Manager from Future Hyundai of Concord responded on 01/18/2019

Thanks Darrell! Glad to hear you have consistently great service experiences here with Maribel. Thank you for being a loyal customer. We look forward to seeing you at your next service.

Davis, CA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
GREAT SERVICE
GREAT SERVICE
Lisa V., Service Manager from Future Hyundai of Concord responded on 01/18/2019

Thank you for the feedback, we look forward to seeing you at your next service.

GD
Gerald D.
Pleasant Hill, CA
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai of concord is awesome
Everyone is always extremely nice and helpful
Lisa V., Service Manager from Future Hyundai of Concord responded on 01/16/2019

Thanks Gerald! We appreciate the feedback and look forward to seeing you at your next service.

LO
Lindsay O.
Alamo, CA
Great Customer Service
Quick service, friendly customer service!
Lisa V., Service Manager from Future Hyundai of Concord responded on 01/16/2019

Thanks Lindsay! We appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you at your next service.

RT
Regina T.
Pacheco, CA
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Service was fast, shuttle came within few minutes
Lisa V., Service Manager from Future Hyundai of Concord responded on 01/16/2019

Thanks Regina! We appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you at your next service.

AK
Alexandros K.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Frienly atmoshere
Everything run smoothly
Lisa V., Service Manager from Future Hyundai of Concord responded on 01/16/2019

Thanks Alexandros! We appreciate the feedback and look forward to seeing you at your next service.

Jennifer S.
Knowledgable Front Desk Staff
The front desk associate was wonderful!! She went above and beyond to save me money and satisfy my needs.
Lisa V., Service Manager from Future Hyundai of Concord responded on 01/16/2019

Thanks Jennifer! We appreciate the feedback and look forward to seeing you at your next service.

CK
Carol K.
Very satisfied
Dominic was outstanding! He did everything he could've to make the visit easy for me.
Lisa V., Service Manager from Future Hyundai of Concord responded on 01/15/2019

Thanks Carol! So glad to hear you had a great experience with Dominic. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you at your next service.

EN
Elaine N.
San Ramon, CA
Happy with Future Hyundai Car Service
Dominic, Service Advisor did a great job. He checked my car in and the service was completed before the time promised. Great customer service! And since my first car service is complimentary it made it perfect! I will definitely return to Future Hyundai for future car service and maintenance.
Lisa V., Service Manager from Future Hyundai of Concord responded on 01/16/2019

Thanks Elaine! So glad you had such a great experience in our service department. We look forward to taking care of all of your service needs in the future. Thanks again, see you at your next service!

RN
Ronnie N.
Pittsburg, CA
01/15/2019 Category: Service
I have been there several times for service on my Hyundai sonata, as well as bought the car there in Concord. The service and staff are excellent. Maribel is always so pleasant to work with. She is kind and attentive. She has a lot of responsibilities which she handles very well.
We will be back for more service in the future.

Lisa V., Service Manager from Future Hyundai of Concord responded on 01/15/2019

Thanks Ronnie! We appreciate the great feedback and look forward to seeing you at your next service. Thank you for being such a loyal customer!

Josh L.
01/14/2019 Category: Service
Had an exceptional first experience.
Lisa V., Service Manager from Future Hyundai of Concord responded on 01/15/2019

Thanks Josh! Glad to hear you had a great first experience. We appreciate the feedback and look forward to seeing you at your next service.

Oakland, CA
01/14/2019 Category: Service
Quick and friendly
Recall service completed well before.promised time. Friendly service.
Lisa V., Service Manager from Future Hyundai of Concord responded on 01/15/2019

Thank you for the feedback. We look forward to seeing you at your next service.

VM
Varun M.
Fremont, CA
01/13/2019 Category: Service
Meribel always provide excellent customer service. She is very helpful to customer. Overall service at concord Hyundai is good.
Lisa V., Service Manager from Future Hyundai of Concord responded on 01/15/2019

Thanks Varun! We appreciate the great feedback and look forward to seeing you at your next service.

HB
Hormoz B.
Professional
Lisa V., Service Manager from Future Hyundai of Concord responded on 01/15/2019

Thanks Hormoz! We appreciate the feedback and look forward to seeing you at your next service.

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Great Service!!
I can always rely on Fututre Hyundai of Concord for all of my vehicles service needs. My appointment date and time were scheduled around my busy schedule without any hesitation from Maribel. Customer service is ALWAYS wonderful and stress free. Thank you Maribel!!
Lisa V., Service Manager from Future Hyundai of Concord responded on 01/15/2019

Thank you for the great feedback. So glad we were able to accomodate your scheduling needs. We look forward to being here for all of your service needs in the future. Take care and see you at your next service!

Friendly service
Service took a bit longer than expected, but they came in and let me know. Didn't wash my car because the machine broke down and it was going to take awhile to fix. I chose not to wait.
Lisa V., Service Manager from Future Hyundai of Concord responded on 01/15/2019

Thank you for your feedback, we do apologize for the extended wait time and the issue we had with the car wash. Please feel free to stop in for a complimentary wash during normal service hours. Thanks again for sharing your feedback, we look forward to seeing you at your next service.

CG
Claudia G.
Clayton, CA
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service provided by Maribel in the Service Department Concord Hyndai. Work always finish on time .
Lisa V., Service Manager from Future Hyundai of Concord responded on 01/15/2019

Thanks Claudia! We appreciate the great feedback. We will be sure to share with Maribel. Thanks again, we look forward to seeing you at your next service.