Gary's Greenwood Auto Repair

Karl N. on 11/14/2017
"We have a history"
Gary and his people will look after you because he is, in effect, a neighbor. One time when a factory part failed in my old Ford he had my car towed back to the shop, had me driven back to work, ordered a premium part and had it fixed for good the next day at no extra charge. This is not a discount shop but they back up their work!
Vehicle: Toyota Camry
Service Date: 11/13/2017
Review Created: 11/14/2017 08:19 PM
Gary H. at Gary's Greenwood Auto Repair responded on 11/15/2017

I am glad that you feel you are always taken care of above and beyond, that is our goal Karl. Thank you for your continued patronage and support!   Gary

Bryce K. on 11/13/2017
"Great Service"
Gary and his team worked fast and went out of their way to follow up on a service warranty to try and reduce the bill.
Vehicle: Subaru Impreza Sedan (Natl)
Service Date: 11/08/2017
Review Created: 11/13/2017 08:09 AM
Gary H. at Gary's Greenwood Auto Repair responded on 11/15/2017

We try our best to make sure that you are taken care of, thanks for the positive review.  Gary

James W. on 11/09/2017
Spoke with Joan. She said the staff was reliable and they did excellent work. They discovered something else needing to be done so they called her to explain and they gave her an estimate. They told her if anything wasn't satisfactory she should let them know and they would make sure the vehicle was safe and running properly. Their pricing was reasonable for the work that was done and it was done in a timely manner. She had to change her appointment to another day and they were accommodating. There was a reasonable wait time. She appreciated the service.
Vehicle: Toyota RAV4
Service Date: 10/31/2017
Review Created: 11/09/2017
Gary H. at Gary's Greenwood Auto Repair responded on 11/15/2017

Thank you Joan, I am so glad to hear that you were satisfied with our service.  Gary

Lynn G. on 11/03/2017
Spoke with David .He said he received good and dependable service.
Vehicle: Toyota 4Runner
Service Date: 10/31/2017
Review Created: 11/03/2017
Gary H. at Gary's Greenwood Auto Repair responded on 11/15/2017

Thank-you David for the great review.

Annette F. on 10/31/2017
Annette said this business did a good job. They were not too expensive. They don't do things that are unnecessary. They talk things over with her.
Service Date: 10/26/2017
Review Created: 10/31/2017
Gary H. at Gary's Greenwood Auto Repair responded on 11/15/2017

Thank-you Annette for the feedback and the great review.  I am glad you feel that you can count on us for an honest quote on just the work you need done.   Gary

Erin J. on 10/30/2017
Erin said the employees were really honest. The service was done well. It was completed quickly.
Service Date: 10/04/2017
Review Created: 10/30/2017
Gary H. at Gary's Greenwood Auto Repair responded on 11/15/2017

Thank-you for your patronage and the great review Erin.

Emily B. on 10/30/2017
Emily said the staff provided great service. The owner was honest about what repairs were needed.
Vehicle: Honda Accord Cpe
Service Date: 09/27/2017
Review Created: 10/30/2017
Peter O. on 10/28/2017
"Repairs not consistently good."
I had a new ignition put in, and it worked fine. Then, some alterations were made to the transmission cord and base. The result has been that the key does not always remove from the ignition when the car is stopped. The interactive effects were possibly not verified.
Vehicle: Honda Civic
Service Date: 10/16/2017
Review Created: 10/28/2017 01:08 PM
Gary H. at Gary's Greenwood Auto Repair responded on 11/02/2017

Thank you Peter, we will recheck our work on Wednesday. Thanks again, Gary

Jan H. on 10/04/2017
"Gary and his team are the best!"
During a regular oil change and inspection, they noticed that the casing of my transmission was cracked-- which means I need a new transmission on my 3 year old car with only 26,000 miles! They helped me check if I was still under warranty (I am!) and how to contact and work with the dealership to get a repair. These guys are the best. So glad they are here in the neighborhood!
Vehicle: Nissan Murano
Service Date: 10/02/2017
Review Created: 10/04/2017 06:09 AM
Gary H. at Gary's Greenwood Auto Repair responded on 10/04/2017

Thanks Jan, Glad we could help.

Vincent D. on 10/02/2017
"Great Folks, Great Service"
I'm always surprised at how quick Gary and his team get my car in, fixed, serviced and buttoned up in what usually amounts to a single day. All professionals that do great work at a fair price. Gary and his team have been taking care of both my and my wife's car for 8 years now.
Service Date: 09/29/2017
Review Created: 10/02/2017 01:18 PM
Gary H. at Gary's Greenwood Auto Repair responded on 10/06/2017

I appreciate the great review and it is always a pleasure when you and Sara come in!

Miriam W. on 09/28/2017
"Good Drop Off service"
My engine light went on while driving to my job ( I work swing shift) but I was able to have the Drop Key service option and get my car back the next day.
Vehicle: Honda Civic
Service Date: 09/22/2017
Review Created: 09/28/2017 11:14 PM
Gary H. at Gary's Greenwood Auto Repair responded on 10/06/2017

I am glad that you found this service convenient Miriam. Thanks for the review!

Cassie B. on 09/27/2017
"Trustworthy and Fast"
I took my car in to have engine parts replaced. I called several other shops around the Ballard area for quotes, but since my car was not driveable I only had pictures to submit for a quote. Luckily, I found Gary. Not only was he more than happy to provide a quote from the photos, but his price was fair and did not change much once he saw the vehicle in real time. My car had some serious repairs that needed to happen, and Gary and his crew had my car back to me within a day and a half. Fast and honest work...can't ask for much more out of a mechanic. I will definitely be using Gary's Greenwood Auto in the future!
Vehicle: GMC Envoy XL
Service Date: 09/25/2017
Review Created: 09/27/2017 08:25 AM
Gary H. at Gary's Greenwood Auto Repair responded on 10/06/2017

Thank-you Cassie for the great review and glad that we could help you out. Look forward to seeing you again!

Zachary M. on 09/22/2017
"Top Notch"
These guys were able to diagnose and solve an issue that had stumped 2 other garages... my only regret is that I didn't go to them first. Highly recommend.
Vehicle: Toyota 4Runner
Service Date: 09/21/2017
Review Created: 09/22/2017 09:25 PM
Gary H. at Gary's Greenwood Auto Repair responded on 10/06/2017

Thanks Zachary, I am glad we were able to find out what the problem was and that you will come back to us again!

Karl N. on 09/13/2017
"Always good service at Gary's"
Even if Gary is not there, staff navigates fixing neighbors cars with care and no drama at a fair price.
Vehicle: Toyota Matrix
Service Date: 09/11/2017
Review Created: 09/13/2017 01:24 PM
Gary H. at Gary's Greenwood Auto Repair responded on 10/06/2017

That is great to hear Karl. We do our best. Thanks for the review.

Sofi J. on 09/12/2017
Sofi said she is happy with what this business does.
Vehicle: Dodge Stratus Sdn
Service Date: 09/07/2017
Review Created: 09/12/2017
Gary H. at Gary's Greenwood Auto Repair responded on 10/06/2017

Thanks Sofi, good to hear that you are happy with our service.

Malka A. on 09/11/2017
Malka said they are very good and she is very happy with them.
Vehicle: Subaru Forester
Service Date: 09/07/2017
Review Created: 09/11/2017
Gary H. at Gary's Greenwood Auto Repair responded on 10/06/2017

Thanks Malka for your feedback, glad that you are happy with us!

Karlee G. on 08/30/2017
Karlee said this business was great.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Tracker
Service Date: 08/10/2017
Review Created: 08/30/2017

Thanks Karlee!

John R. on 08/30/2017
John said the business did what he asked them to do. They did not try to up sell and he appreciated their service.
Vehicle: Lexus ES 300
Service Date: 08/16/2017
Review Created: 08/30/2017
Gary H. at Gary's Greenwood Auto Repair responded on 10/06/2017

I am glad that you had a grat experience at our shop, thank-you John.

Mark W. on 08/29/2017
Mark said he really likes going to this business because they are the best. They all do a good job.
Vehicle: Dodge Magnum
Service Date: 08/28/2017
Review Created: 08/29/2017
Gary H. at Gary's Greenwood Auto Repair responded on 10/06/2017

Nice to hear Mark, we appreciate your business!

Rafael D. on 08/28/2017
Rafael said his experience with this business has been excellent. They provided him with good customer service and the personnel were friendly.
Vehicle: Honda Accord Coupe
Service Date: 08/25/2017
Review Created: 08/28/2017
Gary H. at Gary's Greenwood Auto Repair responded on 10/06/2017

Rafael thanks for the positive feedback.