AH

TT
TRAVIS T.
04/02/2021
Great Friendly Service
Gary's hooked it up! They provided great, fast service for a fairly hefty list of fixes and kept me informed along the way.

MN
Matt N.
03/30/2021
Misdiagnosed problem
Brought truck in with significant noise problem in drive train, paid $600 for a new water pump and belts, noise didn't go away. Now I'm paying another shop to replace the U-joints which was the real problem. Don't know if anyone even bothered to test drive my vehicle before diagnosing it. Pretty frustrated with the situation and the money I've spent.

03/28/2021
Great service .
The service is great and the guys do a good job of fixing the problems with my BMW. It has had a lot of work done o we the years and Gary’s Auto repair has done wonderful work on my 2006 Beamer.
My only negative comment is not keeping me informed as to when the car 🚗 would be ready and if they need additional time. I don’t mind waiting but would like to be kept up to date as to when the car would be ready and what the issues are. Otherwise no complaints . Great job you guys!!!

Brady H.
03/25/2021
Thorough, fair, trustworthy and honest, what more could you want.
I started working in the area a couple years ago and had some co-workers recommend Gary's.When my car has needed repairs, I have taken it here each time since and have been very pleased. They're easy to communicate with, work their best to get you in and out and give an honest appraisal. They have also fixed minor issues they noticed which gave me confidence that they were really giving my car a good exam. I've been happy with their work and I've never felt like they were trying to pull anything over on me or charge me too much for anything. Actually, I believe they've come in under their initial estimate both times. It is a relief to have a good/reliable mechanic close by. Thanks!

SK
SYLVIE K.
Bay City, OR
Mazda CX-9
03/18/2021
Always excellence & trustworthy car service
I’ll never take my car to another mechanic as long as I’m living in Seattle

BOBBIE S.
03/05/2021
Above and Beyond
Made sure my car was safe and taken care of well. Even stayed late for me to pick it up.

CRAIG H.
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/26/2021
John is always friendly and helpful. I love his dog as well. I’ve been getting my oil changed there for a few years and it’s always easy to set up appointments and I’m very satisfied with the job they do.

Dan H.
02/25/2021
Great service and friendly.

GF
Glen F.
02/21/2021
Friendly Service
Fit me in on the morning I called. Done with the service by close. Gave me a price estimate before work was done to make sure I was okay with the cost.

BK
Bryce K.
02/18/2021
Always professional and straight forward
We brought in our 2001 4Runner for an oil leak and timing belt - Gary and the team was quick do diagnose and was very straight forward with what the required repairs were and provided an accurate estimate.

02/17/2021
Diagnosis of HUM events
My HUM indicated issues with the power train and emissions. Appears my gas cap wasn't fitting correctly, simple fix with a proper cap.

PH
Pete H.
02/12/2021
Efficient local service
Gary's was the highest rated and most well-reviewed of the repair shops within walking distance (important when you drop your car off!). The work was done quickly to my satisfaction, and communication was timely and clear. The one downside is that on my initial visit to the shop, I had to do the initial paperwork in their tiny office with one employee not wearing a mask properly (not wearing it at all for ~30 seconds then putting it on with their nose uncovered). Other than that I'm happy to support this neighborhood business.

ER
Edward R.
02/10/2021
As always, Gary's did a thorough job on my Subaru. They are able to diagnose complex problems, and if there is an urgent problem, John will fit you in. Also, their prices are very reasonable.

02/02/2021
Great car service
I've never had a bad day at Gary's Greenwood Auto Repair! My old car gets excellent care there at a price I can afford.
And Duke is always glad to see me!