ER
Edward R.
01/06/2020
Efficient service and care of the vehicle
My Wife Sally took her car in for her 60,000 mile service. All the work was completed in a very satisfactory manner. She is very happy with the outcome and continues to praise Gary's Greenwood Auto Repair as the best place to have any automobile serviced. We continue to use this company for its great reputation and service people. We continue to recommend this company to all of our friends.

MA
Malka A.
01/04/2020 Category: Service
Malka said she is very pleased with the business. The employees were very good and kind.

01/03/2020
Knows What Their Doing
The guys at Gary's are always friendly and do a great job on my car.

JENNIFER G.
Toyota Prius c
01/03/2020
attentive, competent, pleasant
My car wouldn't start around noon on New Year's Eve and I suspected it was the battery. I wasn't completely sure since it's a Prius and this was my first ever problem with it. After a disappointing call to the dealer, I called Gary's since they are just a few blocks from my home and time was of the essence with the approaching holiday. Both John and Chris were attentive and offered excellent customer service. They confirmed the dead battery, went to the dealer for a new one, replaced it, and I was back on the road in a little over an hour. Long live the local mechanic!

12/31/2019
Quick repair
I brought in my Tahoe without an appointment, and they ordered parts and installed them in a few short hours.

AR
ANNE R.
Pontiac Vibe
12/26/2019
Oil leak check
They have been very thorough in trying to figure out where the oil is coming from. After fixing a power steering system leak, they are now watching to see if any other places are showing leakage. I appreciate their thoroughness and friendly customer service. Also, the costs are very reasonable.

ES
Ellen S.
12/19/2019
Super service, good advice
When the check engine light came on suddenly, I drove my 2015 Subaru Outback to Gary's, a few blocks from home. Quick diagnosis of manifold absolute pressure (MAP) sensor failure. They looked for the part, finally got it at Subaru dealership for $344, installed next day, total bill $491.39. Good to go. But the best part, the manager (John?) advised me to complain to Subaru: that part should not fail at 37,000 miles. So I wrote to Subaru Customer Service, sent copy of paid service invoice, and to my surprise - Subaru is reimbursing me the full amount. Special thanks for the nudge to contact Subaru!

Deanna W.
Sedro Woolley, WA
Kia Sorento
12/19/2019 Category: Service
Deanna said the staff were very nice, they did a good job, they kept communicating with her and they were very helpful.

David D.
12/14/2019
Excellent Routine Maintenance
I appreciate Gary's consistent efforts to keep me on track with my routine maintenance. They make it so easy to do! I also appreciate all the checks that are doing during an oil change, so little needs like a burned out bulb, or a new hose or belt can be replaced on the spot and not require a separate follow up appointment. Excellent customer service and communication. Greatly appreciated!

DE
Doug E.
KIRKLAND, WA
Dodge Caravan
12/13/2019 Category: Service
Doug said that it is a very good place. The general manager was very kind and helped him with setting up his battery.

Monica S.
12/10/2019 Category: Service
Monica said she was very happy with the service. The employees don't take advantage.

PO
Peter O.
12/05/2019
Gary's Greenwood does excellent work, and the mechanics are also careful in their analysis of problems.
I have been going exclusively to Gary's Greenwood to service my cars for many years now. The results have always been to my satisfaction with the cars running smoothly despite high mileage. The prices are also fair.

ER
Edward R.
Lexus LS 460
11/25/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Sally. She said this business is very honest and has very competitive pricing. The technician is always able to take her vehicle in a timely manner. The one occasion that the service could not be completed in 1 business day, the facility offered to rent a vehicle for her. She found that level of service outstanding.

AR
ANNE R.
Pontiac Vibe
11/21/2019
Checking for an oil leak
They checked it out, but couldn’t tell exactly where it was leaking from. To diagnose it better, they added some dye to hopefully mark where the leak was coming from. I’ll take it back soon so they can diagnose it.

BF
Bryan F.
11/19/2019 Category: Service
Bryan said the business had great customer service and was done before they said they would be. He said they gave him a discount when he wasn't expecting one.