PB
Peter B.
05/18/2019 Category: Service
Peter said this business was always fair. They did great work.

STEPHANIE M.
05/16/2019
attentive and detailed
appreciate the service

CT
CAROL T.
04/30/2019
Reliable and courteous
I don’t have to worry when I take my car to Gary’s. My car is in good hands. The people at Gary’s are honest and dependable and they want to help everyone to the best of their ability.

NW
Nora W.
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Nora, said the business does good work.

Joseph K.
Honda Prelude
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Joseph said this business found the problem immediately and economically. He was shocked at how good the service was.

Dave D.
04/15/2019
1994 Ford Ranger Truck Repair & Maintenance
I have a 25 year old Ford Ranger truck that reached a point of "repair or replace". This included some expensive maintenance items such as a new clutch, replacement of a throwout bearing (which was failing), and a timing belt. Gary's looked my truck over top to bottom and provided me with an item-by-item estimate for repair and maintenance. Gary's has serviced my '94 Ford Ranger over its many years and had very good insight into its condition and what it needed in order to return to top running condition. Some of these items had been highlighted earlier, which I had put off being unsure about putting money into such an old truck. I finally decided to go ahead and have Gary's address all my truck's needs. They did the work quickly, came in right at their estimated cost, and handed me back an old truck that drives like it did when it was brand new. I wasn't sure at the time I made this decision if it was going to be worth it. Now that I'm driving my truck again, I'm really glad I held onto it, and that I had Gary's do all these repair and maintenance items. I really appreciate Gary's service, estimates, and no pressure approach. I have two additional vehicles that I take to Gary's, and year in and year out, they consistently provide me with high quality service. Thank you Gary's!

04/11/2019
6-month service
Prompt and timely service; pleasant customer interface, trustworthy care for my transportation that isn't a Metro bus.
I and my car will be back!

MK
Michael K.
Toyota Yaris
04/05/2019 Category: Service
Michael said they are the best for him.

04/02/2019
Great Service...
I always get great service when I take my car to Gary's Greenwood Auto Repair.

JASON R.
03/30/2019
All seems well
While it is difficult to leave a review for work performed within a few weeks, I was happy at the level of communication on what was wrong with my vehicle. The cost of the repair was more than I wanted to spend, but that is always the case and the problem appears to be solved (for now--I went to another mechanic and the check engine light came back on within two weeks, so the jury is still out). Furthermore, the mechanic identified another issue that I will need to address within the next year. It is certainly nice to have a little forewarning on potential issues.

Additionally, I was able to get my car in for repair within a reasonable time frame (< 3 days). My car was repaired and picked up on the same day it was dropped off. Lastly, this is a convenient location if you're west of Hwy 99 in north Seattle.

PM
Patrick M.
03/27/2019 Category: Service
Patrick said he loves the business. They are good to him. They always provide a consistent high level of service and listen to him.

BOBBIE S.
03/20/2019
The people!
Great coustomer service, and work on the car of course! Couldn’t of asked for better!

RZ
Rachel Z.
03/20/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Nick. He said the appointment setting process was easy, and the staff were flexible regarding the drop off time. He also stated they were friendly and great about keeping in contact about what his vehicle needed and how much it would cost. On top of it all, he thought the prices were reasonable.

DF
Danial F.
Toyota Land Cruiser
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Danial said this business was very precise on the timing of the delivery of items. The work was very good.

Dave D.
03/11/2019
Snowmageddon Assistance
My truck was hit twice by cars sliding on the ice.
I needed help to determine the extent of mechanical damage, and the cost of repair.
Gary's provided an estimate for me to provide the insurance companies very quickly.
I greatly appreciate their service to customers!

Jim F.
Lynnwood, WA
Dodge Caravan
03/03/2019
Workmanship
You workmanship is perfect..; I can't imagine taking my car anywhere else. Also met Duke - one incredible dog!
Jim Fliflet

ER
Edward R.
Lexus LS 460
02/23/2019
had to replace widshield wipers. In and out in 10 minutes
Never have any problems with Gary's Automotive Repair. Fast and efficient service! Gary, the owner and John, the Manager always do an excellent job. Highly recommend Gary's Automotive for any of you auto repairs. They also service Foreign cars as well as American cars. Ed Ramirez

PB
Pam B.
02/19/2019 Category: Service
Pam said the business was able to get her in immediately. The work was completed quickly and at a reasonable price. The people are great to work with and personable.

CRAIG H.
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/15/2019
Very happy
I needed a new battery for my car and when I called John ordered one immediately. I couldn’t get my car in that day but I took it in the next morning and it was installed in no time. John was really nice!

CR
Caelum R.
Toyota Pickup
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Caelum said it was just dandy and John is a straight up guy.