Dave D.
07/23/2021
Excellent Customer Service
Routine Maintenance!
Excellent Service!
Gary's takes care of the little things unasked - for example replacing my burned out licence plate bulbs. I greatly appreciate Gary's always going the extra step to keep my vehicles in great shape!

Lexus ES 350
07/15/2021
Gary’s Greenwood Greatness
On time. Honest. Fair pricing. Nice people. Magnificent dog.

CY
Chelsea Y.
07/14/2021
Excellent, honest, and efficient.
A very reliable and well run shop that doesn’t push you into unnecessary repairs. They have good pricing and kind staff. They also have a wonderful dog accepting belly rubs as toll upon entry.

Carolyn S.
Subaru Ascent
07/08/2021
Great neighborhood garage.
Today I called Gary's in a panic because my oil light went on when I had just recently had my oil changed. They told me to swing by, they checked my oil level and filled it up accordingly. I so appreciated knowing they were willing to help me out on short notice. Best neighborhood mechanics ever!

DUANE W.
07/03/2021
Cool Again
CHECK ENGINE light had been on. Gary’s tested and found leak in purge solenoid. Replacing that fixed the problem. While they were looking they also found a crack in the radiator. They fixed that too (before it became a big headache on some trip)!

Tom S.
INFINITI Q40
06/28/2021
Great 15K service
Took my 2015 Infiniti for a 15K service. John booked my appointment and took care of me. They serviced the vehicle promptly and efficiently and the costs were reasonable. They referred me to another glass shop for a leak issue. Will definitely take the car back again.

Honda Accord
06/24/2021
Two car service repairs
I had 2 cars that needed attention that I couldn't wait till by scheduled appointment time to bring them into their shop. Grant was so nice to accommodate me on a busy Friday afternoon. These guy are great and always very professional. They take extra time to let me know what repair or replacement parts are needed on the vehicle/s, I really appreciate that they are honest and trustworthy. Not all mechanics treat their customers with respect. I have used Gary's Auto repair for many years now and I have several friends and neighbors who use them as well. I am always very satisfied with the work that they do and highly recommend them.

Katrina B.
Honda Civic Si
06/22/2021
A great neighborhood business
Thanks for going above and beyond to help a neighbor with a dead battery today. Excellent customer service!

PN
PHILLIP N.
06/22/2021
Professional, organized. Communicative
I felt really good about going to Gary’s with my Nissan. The folks there were professional and listened seriously to my concerns about my car. Their work was well done and the prices were fair. Turn-around time was good too. I would recommend Gary’s whole -heartedly.

KP
Katherine P.
Mercury Mariner
06/11/2021
Fast n Great Service
Gary and John always get you scheduled quickly and do quality work within your desired timeline.

Dave D.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
06/09/2021
Excellent Customer Service
I have been a Gary's customer since Day 1. I have always received excellent service for all my cars. My most recent experience was a clutch and transmission problem that was difficult to diagnose. It took time to assess and repair. I greatly appreciate that Gary's was willing to put in the effort necessary to get my car running like a new car again. Thank you Gary's! Excellent Service for years and years!

ER
Edward R.
Lexus LS 460
06/08/2021
Time and again Garys Greenwood comes through with the best service and complete job. They also have the honesty to tell me whether or not I need items fixed on my car. Companies likke this are very hard to find nowadays. Hats off to John and Gary for keeping their business at the forefront of the car repair business.

Subaru Forester (Natl)
06/02/2021
Customer service
We have been bringing our cars to Gary’s for many years . Service is excellent and detailed service reports are great. Thanks!

LG
Lori G.
Scion xA
05/28/2021
Always great!
Efficient and reliable. I come here when I can't make it to the shop I've been going to for over 20 years (because I don't fix what's not broken!). Duke greets you at the door and John checks you in and gets the ball rolling. I get a receipt with everything that's been done, and what to look for in the future. The website is easy to navigate, I get reminders/confirmation requests for my appointments. They know what they're doing, so you don't have to worry :)

MIK R.
Oldsmobile Intrigue
05/27/2021
Poor service
I made an appointment with Gary’s to work on my Oldsmobile 2 days in advance of a Friday appointment. The car arrived at 8 am sharp- then sat for 5 hours in the spot I dropped it off. At this point I realized that there was not enough time to troubleshoot, call me for approval of repair, then repair car which may require that parts be ordered..... it was the first time in the shop, I lost confidence in Gary’s to do what they said they were going to do.