Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

PS
Paul S.
Toyota Venza
12/06/2015
Joe and staff are the best
We love bringing our car to Joe because we know we can trust him and have excellent work done every time.

Jack B.
12/04/2015
clutch
very pleased , good work and price , all around good job !!!

Don R.
Independence, MO
12/03/2015 Category: Service
Don said this business was very courteous, respectful, and were very thorough with his job. He made it home safe and they provided fine as well as thorough service. He is glad they are honest and have integrity.

BP
Barry P.
Kia Soul
10/27/2015
Same old same old
Go to Gearhead, get great service at a fair price, chat with the guys and go home feeling safe. Yo know, a typical Gearhead experience. ( You should try it.)

Jessica A.
Jeep Liberty
10/27/2015
Always excellent
You guys are always excellent. Thank you. One of your employees noticed that I had sticker shock as I didn't know that the prices for an oil change had gone up so much and he offered me the original price from before you moved.

PS
Paul S.
Honda Accord
08/27/2015 Category: Service
Paul said the customer service was great.

Angel S.
08/21/2015
Fast, Friendly, Informative and Competitive Pricing!
I commute approximately 160 miles per day for work. My Nissan Altima takes a beating. Joe at Gearhead Auto Center makes time in his schedule to help service my car and keep me on the road! I have total confidence in his mechanics know how and trust him to tell me what my car needs and when. Gearheads also works on all our company vehicles. I would recommend Gearheads for all your mechanical needs whether it be personal or business fleet!

LP
Linda P.
Sun City, AZ
08/21/2015 Category: Service
Spoke with David. He said this business provided good customer service.

CR
Cynthia R.
Nissan Versa
08/16/2015
Best Customer Service
I wouldn't go anywhere else to have my auto repaired or maintained. Damen is very nice and keeps you informed at all times. The mechanics take great care to protect and ensure that your auto is going to continue to run great. I'm comfortable with the fact that even though I am a woman who knows nothing of auto repairs, I can trust Joe to recommend only what is needed.

Sophia C.
Laveen, AZ
Oldsmobile Cutlass
08/14/2015 Category: Service
Spoke with Anthony. He said he is always happy with this business and they always made sure he had what he needed.

Jae H.
East Brunswick, NJ
BMW 328i
08/11/2015 Category: Service
Jae said his vehicle is working great now.

Cynthia M.
08/08/2015
Gearhead is like having family take care of your car
I trust Joe and his crew and Gearhead 120% with my automotive repairs and maintenance. Honest, professional and full of integrity, this place is A++. Feels like having family taking car of you and your vehicle.
Joe W., Owner from Gearhead Auto Center responded on 08/10/2015

Thank you Cynthia glad you consider us family. We consider you family also!

BP
Barry P.
Kia Soul
08/07/2015
Check up
Stopped in to have belts checked. Needed replacement. 45 Minutes i was back on the road. Easy.
Joe W., Owner from Gearhead Auto Center responded on 08/10/2015

Thank you Barry we appreciate your business, and look forward to seeing you in the future!

CA
Carolina A.
Honda Accord Crosstour
07/29/2015 Category: Service
Carolina said the business was always very pleasant, professional and very friendly.
Joe W., Owner from Gearhead Auto Center responded on 07/30/2015

Thanks Carolina we really appreciate your business!

GS
Gary S.
Scottsdale, AZ
Chevrolet Uplander
07/28/2015
Always there
Joe and his team are always there for us. He is honest and know what they are doing.
Joe W., Owner from Gearhead Auto Center responded on 07/29/2015

Thanks for the review Gary.  We really appreciate it and we value having you as a customer!