Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Disappointed S.
Phoenix, AZ
12/12/2018
Don’t believe anything you read. The owner is a scammer!!
The owner Danial Cash bought a truck from me for his business. He met me at DMV so I could trenfer title in his name. They printed out a title in his name and gave it to him. He kept my license plates on the truck and got parking tickets he did not pay. I got letters in the mail that I had unpaid parking tickets. I called his place of business and he avoided my calls. He told his mechanics to tell me that he knew what I was talking about and it was taken care of. Well he didn’t. He outright lied, and he never called me back. Now I have to take him to court. Stay as far away from this place as possible. Very dishonest!! Zero stars!!!!! I only put 1 star cuz it would not let me put this online without one.

LD
Lopez D.
Arizona
GMC Suburban
09/05/2016 Category: Service
Lopez said this business never was able to figure out what was wrong with the vehicle but they charged him. They ended up reimbursing him those funds. It took them a very long time to troubleshoot the problem.

09/05/2016 Category: Service
Lopez said this business did not do all of the work they were supposed to do. For the reasons stated, he would not recommend this business for service.
Joe W., Owner from Gearhead Auto Center responded on 09/12/2016

The customer was immediatley contacted and the issue was resolved to his satisfaction. We value all input and will always make an effort to correct any issues a customer may have to ensure full satisfaction.

Joe W