Overall Rating 4.49/5Overall Rating 4.49/5Overall Rating 4.49/5Overall Rating 4.49/5rating 4.49

Overall Rating 4.7407411/5Overall Rating 4.7407411/5Overall Rating 4.7407411/5Overall Rating 4.7407411/5rating 4.7407411
Overall Rating 1.77778/5rating 1.77778rating 1.77778rating 1.77778rating 1.77778
Latest Review 30 minutes ago

Charles M.
05/22/2019 Category: Service
Fantastic service!
Matthew Woodruff, the sales rep, put so much care and personal attention into making sure I was satisfied with this vehicle. This was far and away the smoothest, most trouble-free, friendliest transaction I have ever had at an auto dealership.

Ray H.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
05/22/2019 Category: Service
Justin in the service dept is amazing!
I was in a bind on a late Saturday afternoon and I arrived at the dealership near closing time. Justin was amazing and took care of the issue! Kudos to Justin and the service staff.

Thomas M.

Ty E.
Hobbs, NM
2016 Hyundai Veloster
05/21/2019 Category: Service
Everyone was really helpful at the dealership and my work was completed quickly and at the right price. I will definitely return for anything else I need in the future.

John B.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
05/21/2019 Category: Service
NO SPARE TIME OR JACK IN MY BRAND NEW CAR.
I AM VERY UPSET MY NEW CAR DID NOT COME WITH A SPARE TIRE AND A JACK THEY ARE NOT IN THE CAR! WHY!

i HOPE THE DEALERSHIP MAKES THIS RIGHT WITH ME THE CUSTOMER.
BRENDAN R C. from Gene Messer Hyundai responded on 05/21/2019

Hi John!

I just called and left a message for you. I am sorry that you are upset your vehicle did not come with a spare tire. It came with an emergency tire puncture repair kit in lieu of a spare tire. Several manufacturers have gone to this method over the past few years on certain models.

I would like to visit with you about your recent service visit, what we did to deserve a 1-star rating, and how we could improve for our future customers.

Please give me a call at your earliest conveneince. I look forward to visiting with you.

Sincerely,

Gloria G.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/19/2019 Category: Service
Friendly people
Always great with a smile.

AR
Ann R.
05/17/2019 Category: Service
Service has always been great!! Today it was Horrible. My vehicle was not ready when I arrived and I was told it was ready when I called before going back to the dealership. I went back a few times and my car was not ready! Then when I asked for someone to call me when all work was done, NO ONE had the courtesy to call me so I could ask for the shuttle or find a way to get back to the dealership. Communication was Awful!!! I'm not sure if the staff has changed but I will be asking who is working before I go back again. The usual staff is more on task and i feel gets things done as expected.
MICHAEL P. from Gene Messer Hyundai responded on 05/20/2019

Good morning, I do apoligize for the communication you received during your service here. I know we spoke breifly about your concerns and  I would like the oppurtunity to earn your trust back in taking care of your vehicle. Please give me call if you have any questions. thank you for your business and have a great day

Denver City, TX

Hobbs, NM
2008 Hyundai Sonata
05/07/2019 Category: Service
Multiple Trip Repairs
Cut down on multiple trips to get something fixed. It is hard when you have to travel out of state.
MICHAEL P. from Gene Messer Hyundai responded on 05/07/2019

good afternoon, I apologize for the inconvienence.I would like to speak with you to resolve these issues. please give me a call at you convienece.

Michael G.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/07/2019 Category: Service
Was in and out quickly and returned my car with the proper seat position, and of course the work was done well.

Kyle, TX
05/06/2019 Category: Service
Unsatisfied Customer
God don't like ugly.
MICHAEL P. from Gene Messer Hyundai responded on 05/07/2019

Good morning, I apoligize for any inconvienence we may have cause. the information you recieved from me was honest and accurate. I would like the oppurtunity to earn your trust and business. If there is anything i can do, please give me a call. thank you and have a great day

LF
Larence F.
05/03/2019 Category: Service
Better than the average Hyundai dealer
It's surprising, since Hyundai is one of the best cars on the road, that the dealerships are so small in size and are expected to be compared with the more established auto's like Mercedes, Lexus, Ford, etc. . The toilets were clean, and the waiting is also. I don't expect everything to be Texas size, just because we're in Texas. I wasn't overwhelmed with delight, (but who is, normally). I'm just comfortable with the dealership, being the best they can be.

04/28/2019 Category: Service
Quality service.
Service techs always fully explain what was done. If additional services are required always advise projected costs. Good quality service. Friendly staff.

04/27/2019 Category: Service
You need loaners
My car is a few months old y’all have had it more than me the gm and finance Manger ignores problems
MICHAEL P. from Gene Messer Hyundai responded on 04/30/2019

Good morning, I apologize for the lack of communication here at Genemesser. I know we have spoke on the issues with your vehicle and hope that we where able to resolve those concerns in the last visit. If i can do anything for you please reach out to me. thank you for your business and have a great day

LP
Latchezar P.
04/25/2019 Category: Service
Very good experience
I took my Hyundai Elantra to the service center for an electrical issue. Everyone there was polite and professional. The courtesy shuttle was quick and convenient. The car was serviced quickly and the problem was solved. Admittedly, the issue wasn't major, but my experience was so positive that I will not hesitate to use them again if needed.

KR
Kelley R.
04/25/2019 Category: Service
Honesty?
The service was good, went in for a recall on my Santa Fe. But when they washed it, they pressure washed the paint off my rear valance. No one said a thing about it. So if they are not honest about obvious things a person can see, how honest are they about things a person can’t see?
MICHAEL P. from Gene Messer Hyundai responded on 04/30/2019

Good morning and thank you for your business and comments. I apologize for the issues with your vehicle. I would like the oppurtunity to access the damages to vehicle and see if we can resolove those for you. please give me a call to set a time to take a look at vehicle. thank you and have a great day

LW
Linda W.
04/22/2019 Category: Service
Prompt skilled service, treating customers well.
I have purchased five vehicles there. All experiences were good.

John T.
Littlefield, TX
04/22/2019 Category: Service
John Taylor
Great service friendly people fast service snacks and drinks at my fingertips