Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5rating 4.52

Overall Rating 4.7692281/5Overall Rating 4.7692281/5Overall Rating 4.7692281/5Overall Rating 4.7692281/5rating 4.7692281
Overall Rating 1.76923/5rating 1.76923rating 1.76923rating 1.76923rating 1.76923

LC

Anna B.
Tatum, NM
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/12/2018 Category: Service
I reviewed this last week.
Excellent service and reception. Thank you.

HO
Happiness O.
Houston, TX
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Took longer than it should have
My time was wasted due to poor communication.
MICHAEL P. from Gene Messer Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

Hello Happiness my name is Mike Purser, first i would like to appoligize for the lack of comunication you received. I would like a chance to hear your concerns so that we may work on things that will be helpful going forward. please give me a call on my direct phone #806-785-7853

11/10/2018 Category: Service
Great Srvice
The employees at this service center are efficient and friendly. My car was finishing a timely manner and was spotlessly clean!

Monica S.
2016 Hyundai Genesis
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Great as usual!

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/07/2018 Category: Service
They have always taken great care of the vehicles that my daughters drive. I appreciate their honesty and good communication.

TC
Tommy C.
11/06/2018 Category: Service
They are so nice.
They are nice got my car taken care of and did a good job.
BILLY M., PARTS/SERVICE DIRECTOR from Gene Messer Hyundai responded on 11/06/2018

Thank you for your business and great review. We truly appreciate your feedback and will continue to provide you with 5 star service. We look forward to your next visit and have a great week!

RP
Rachel P.
11/05/2018 Category: Service
Great people understanding
Cool love my car

Thank you for your business and review. We truly appreciate your feedback and will always do our best to provide 5 star service.  We look forward to your next visit and have a great week!

Mark M.
11/03/2018 Category: Service
Friendly professional staff.
Brought in my new Sonata for its first 7500 mile service. When the service guy came inside to find the customer, I stood up and greeted him, thinking that he had called my name (I was the only one in the waiting area). He went through all the recommendations and told me of the issues that would need to be addressed in the near future.... included in that list was new brakes, new tires, and a few other issues. I thought it was rather soon to be needing tires and brakes since I had only put 7500 miles on my 2018 Sonatas, but I figured he knew what he was talking about, so I asked him to take care of all the issues that day if possible. As he started to rearrange the schedule so that the job would be finished by day's end, we both realised that the car he was reviewing wasn't the car that I had brought in for service. When he had come in to find the customer, I thought that he had called my name and I responded accordingly. Luckily, we had realised the misunderstanding before any of the work I had approved had even been scheduled. We had dodged a bullet there, and he didn't even get bent out of shape over my initial mistake. He took the incident in stride and apologised for the mix up... even though it was my fault to begin with. When my car was finished he came to get me. My service bill was 20 times smaller than the bill I had approved for the other guy's car! That was a relief!

I'll definitely stick with the dealership's maintenance schedule for my car. The service seems to be top notch so far, so there's no need to take my car elsewhere. Many thanks to the staff at Gene Messer Hyundai.
BILLY M., PARTS/SERVICE DIRECTOR from Gene Messer Hyundai responded on 11/05/2018

Casey B.
2018 Hyundai Kona
11/01/2018 Category: Service
Awesome
This place always takes care of me and is eager to greet me when I walk in! Everyone seems so mice.

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/27/2018 Category: Service
Excellent sevice
Staff is friendly and they do an excellent job taking care of your needs.
BILLY M., PARTS/SERVICE DIRECTOR from Gene Messer Hyundai responded on 10/27/2018

Thank you for your business and great review. We truly appreciate your feedback and will continue to provide you with 5 star service. We look forward to your next visit and have a great weekend.

2011 Hyundai Tucson
10/27/2018 Category: Service
Great job
They did a great job

Farwell, TX
10/26/2018 Category: Service
Great people great service
Great place to buy trade or get service done

Anton, TX
10/25/2018 Category: Service
5 stars
The people are friendly and approachable.
BILLY M., PARTS/SERVICE DIRECTOR from Gene Messer Hyundai responded on 10/26/2018

Joanna H.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
10/25/2018 Category: Service
Good customer service.
Good quality service on this trip.

Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate your business and will do everything we can to make sure your next visit is a 5 star visit. If there is anything we can do to make you next experience better please let me know.

Job Well Done Yet Again
I always have a pleasant experience when I return back to Gene Messer Hyundai.
BILLY M., PARTS/SERVICE DIRECTOR from Gene Messer Hyundai responded on 10/24/2018

We appreciate your feedback and business. I am happy that we are always make sure your experience is great. We will continue to a strive for 5 star service and we look forward to your next visit. have a great week!

David C.
10/23/2018 Category: Service
Great place to get my hyundai serviced
Excellent and fast service as always

Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate your business and will continue to strive to provide 5 star service. Have a great weekend!

TW
Thomas W.
2016 Hyundai Genesis
Gene Messer Service Review
Technicians are trained by Hyundai which is important to me. Service is prompt and fairly priced.

Thank you for your business and we appreciate your feedback. We will continue to proved 5 star service to your vehicle and look forward to your next visit. Have a great week!

10/23/2018 Category: Service
I really appreciate the timely manner in which my car was serviced. My service rep also explained all that needed to be done that day and what could wait for my next service.

Thank you for your business, we appreciate your feedback and are always working hard to ensure your satisfaction. We will continue to provide 5 star service to you and your vehicle. Have a great week!

HG
Henry G.
Denton, TX
10/22/2018 Category: Service
Great Folks to Work With
We moved here from DFW seven months ago. I needed a transmission flush, radiator flush and new front discs and rotor turns, after 70,000 miles of maintenance free service (except for oil changes). The service reps were very courteous and helpful. I got a ride home in the Messer shuttle van. My experience was very positive and I ended up paying less than I expected.

I strongly recommend this dealership and its service department.
BILLY M., PARTS/SERVICE DIRECTOR from Gene Messer Hyundai responded on 10/22/2018

Thank you for your great review we appreciate the positive feedback. We will continue to provide you with five star service and we will always go the extra mile to make sure you are taken care of.Have a great week!