Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5rating 4.52

Overall Rating 4.6875031/5Overall Rating 4.6875031/5Overall Rating 4.6875031/5Overall Rating 4.6875031/5rating 4.6875031
Overall Rating 1.4375/5rating 1.4375rating 1.4375rating 1.4375rating 1.4375

BR
Bertha R.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/18/2018 Category: Service
there were 3 ether people waiting when I arrived. I didn't have a wait to get my car serviced. I waited a little less than an hour for my oil change which I didn't feel was very long since I was not the only one there.

Andrew S.
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Great Customer service.
Service is amazing
BILLY M., PARTS/SERVICE DIRECTOR from Gene Messer Hyundai responded on 07/16/2018

Thank you for leaving us your feedback. We appreciate you and your business and we look forward to seeing you again soon! Have a great week!

LT
Liza T.
2008 Hyundai Elantra
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Dealership makes me want a different kind of car
They had my car for a week. My car was taken in on Friday. They couldn’t even give me a ride home like they claim to unless I waited 30-45 minutes for the van. They also didn’t tell me that they were too busy to even look at my car until Monday. They wanted me to go get it on Saturday. I didn’t. On Monday, they called for permission to diagnose the car. Promised to call me with an update. Never called. Dealership closed. Tuesday, they claimed to not be able to get a hold of me Monday which was crap. I had my phone glued to my hand waiting for them FOR A WHOLE WEEK. Also on Tuesday, they finally discovered my car needed a part. He again told me to go pick it up, since they were closed on 4th of July. But since he assured me the part would be delivered first thing Thursday morning, I left it so it wouldn’t get kicked to the back of the queue. I called Thursday mid-morning and was told parts hadn’t been delivered, and I would be called as soon as they had an update. I called back at 2 pm and was told my car was ready and to go get it. I thought that was strange so I asked him to double check. He left me on hold for 11 minutes. I hung up and called back and was told that the part for my car never arrived. But my car is ready to be picked up?!?! I called back and requested to speak to Billy, the service manager, and he seemed annoyed to have to talk to me. He seemed completely unconcerned about his staff or my inconvenience. He did say he’d reimburse me for two days of car rental. He said part should be there Friday. I suppose he did talk to the service reps, because I got lots of calls on Friday assuring me I was important to them. I was promised car would be ready by closing, and Tech told me that they would call as soon as it was finished and send a ride for me. No call again. I called 30 minutes prior to closing time and was told my car was ready but no ride. So I had to call an Uber. I got to the service department and no one was there. I saw my car still in the garage with all the doors and hood open. I walked into the waiting room and guys were in there lying down on the couches. One guy finally came out and begin to look for my paperwork. It was missing. Then the garage tech finally brought it out. There was no record of the rental reimbursement. I had to ask for it and guy had to call supervisor to get permission. They did give me 10% discount for my troubles. The guy doing the billing part was courteous and apologized a few times. This whole thing is a shame. I’m getting ready to buy a new car, and I love Hyundai vehicles. But I don’t want to be forced to do business with this dealership again. I might have to change my direction and start looking at other makes and models - that makes me really sad, because I love my Hyundai.
BILLY M., PARTS/SERVICE DIRECTOR from Gene Messer Hyundai responded on 07/14/2018

I apologize for all the trouble you have had with your service department. The last thing I want is for you to have any doubts about your Hyundai dealership. We made many mistake on you previous visit and as our customer you should not have to feel that you are not appreciated. I am sorry if I made you feel as if I didn't care that was not my intention and I will personal reach out to you and make this situation right. Thank you for your honest feed back and have a great weekend

07/12/2018 Category: Service
Trust
Would like to receive better communication
BILLY M., PARTS/SERVICE DIRECTOR from Gene Messer Hyundai responded on 07/13/2018

I apologize for my advisors lack of communication on your most recent visit. We strive for perfect service and would love for you to come by at your earliest convenience for you free car wash that you did not receive . Also when you next oil change is due please come by with this email and I will give you a complimentary oil change. Have a great weekend!

AC
Angelea C.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Service team
Everyone was very nice and my car was fixed in a timely manner!

Karolyn B.
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Every one is always so pleasant and helpful!
When I need service everyone is always willing to get me in quickly and your waiting room is comfortable ,
BILLY M., PARTS/SERVICE DIRECTOR from Gene Messer Hyundai responded on 07/11/2018

SZ

07/09/2018 Category: Service
N/A
N/A
BRENDAN R C. from Gene Messer Hyundai responded on 07/09/2018

I apoligize for the experience you had in our Service Department. Please call me so that I can talk to you abuot the issue that you are having with the bumper, and get it taken care of.

BRENDAN R C. from Gene Messer Hyundai responded on 07/17/2018

It was nice to visit with you today. I am glad that we could get the bumper taken care of for you. If you ever need anything in the future please let us know!

SN
Stella N.
Odessa, TX
07/08/2018 Category: Service
Fast and friendly service.
We drive from Odessa to Lubbock because of the quality of service we receive there and how friendly the staff is. We leased 3 sonotas for the same reason.
Customer service is always important if you want our business.
BILLY M., PARTS/SERVICE DIRECTOR from Gene Messer Hyundai responded on 07/10/2018

IL
Irene L.
Farwell, TX
Great service great people
I drive all the way to Lubbock to get my car worked on

Service is good
It's easy to get an appointment. The work is done reasonably fast and the dealership sends out coupons for the basic service needs.
BRENDAN R C. from Gene Messer Hyundai responded on 07/09/2018

Thank you for the kind words about our Service Department! Is there anything that we can improve so that on your next visit we can receive a 5 Star Review?

LC
Luis C.
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
Good Service
Good Service. Oil change done quickly. Do miss the car wash though.
BILLY M., PARTS/SERVICE DIRECTOR from Gene Messer Hyundai responded on 07/06/2018

Thank you for your feedback we appreciate your business. Next time you are in for a service we will provide that car wash that you did not get on your last visit. Thank you and have a great weekend!

John M.
stick to your quote
too much info required

I apologize for the charges to make it up to you sir I would love to offer you a free oil change as we discussed on the phone today. Pleas present this email to the advisor on your next visit and we will give you a complimentary oil change on us also I will send you another sure credit survey as we discussed  thank you have a great weekend!

SG
Santiago G.
Very pleased
They go out of the way to make things good

Theft
Employees tip for my car
BRENDAN R C. from Gene Messer Hyundai responded on 07/05/2018

Mr. Santiago,

I Understand why you are upset. Please get in touch with me so that I can get the details and personally look into this.

2016 Hyundai Genesis
07/03/2018 Category: Service
Great team! Billy is awesome. John the tech was also very helpful!
BILLY M., PARTS/SERVICE DIRECTOR from Gene Messer Hyundai responded on 07/05/2018

Cesar M.
Snyder, TX
07/02/2018 Category: Service
If you want to be given the run around go see the Hyundai dealership
Terrible experience all around. I will never buy another Hyundai just to avoid having to deal with these people
BRENDAN R C. from Gene Messer Hyundai responded on 07/07/2018

Mr. Mujica,

First, I apolgize for the experience you had with our service department.

Secondly, I would like you to give me a call to discuss what happened during your visit so that we can correct the issue moving forward.

bcimino@genemesser.com

LT
Linda T.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/02/2018 Category: Service
First maintenance appointment
Appointment was made. Car taken in on time and out in a reasonable amount of time.
Mechanic was congenial and the car was checked out, oil changed.
Thank you.

2016 Hyundai Elantra
07/01/2018 Category: Service
Great service, including a shuttle!
I wish they had washed my car. Also, they did not remove a window sticker I had asked them to remove. They got the essentials done.
BILLY M., PARTS/SERVICE DIRECTOR from Gene Messer Hyundai responded on 07/02/2018

Thank you for leaving us your feedback. We appreciate you and your business and we look forward to seeing you again soon! I am sorry about the car wash and when you come in for your next service we will make sure that it gets done. Have a great week!

GW
Gaylon W.
2011 Hyundai Tucson
07/01/2018 Category: Service
Awesome job
Love this dealership and they know me by name when pulling in

KG
Kathy G.
Clovis, NM
06/28/2018 Category: Service
Superior service
People are so friendly and helpful. Service is great! I always feel so well taken care of.
BILLY M., PARTS/SERVICE DIRECTOR from Gene Messer Hyundai responded on 06/29/2018