Overall Rating 4.48/5Overall Rating 4.48/5Overall Rating 4.48/5Overall Rating 4.48/5rating 4.48
4.5

Overall Rating 4.7741965/5Overall Rating 4.7741965/5Overall Rating 4.7741965/5Overall Rating 4.7741965/5rating 4.7741965
Overall Rating 1.87097/5rating 1.87097rating 1.87097rating 1.87097rating 1.87097

Maria C.
Slaton, TX
2014 Hyundai Elantra
11/11/2019 Category: Service
The staff is very friendly and acomadating...

BL
BRENDAN R C. from Gene Messer Hyundai responded on 11/11/2019

Joni R.
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/31/2019 Category: Service
Friendliness of the staff.
Treated with respect.
BRENDAN R C. from Gene Messer Hyundai responded on 11/11/2019

Steven B.
10/31/2019 Category: Service
Service is fast& efficient. Employees are extremely nice & friendly
Always very pleased with service &people. Always on time. Friendly
BRENDAN R C. from Gene Messer Hyundai responded on 10/31/2019

Thank you for the kind words and the 5-star review!

TW
Thomas W.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/30/2019 Category: Service
Gene Messer Service
I always feel confident in taking my Hyundai Santa Fe Sport to Gene Messer Hyundai because I know that the technicians there are very competent. Service is prompt and I usually wait in comfortable lounge area,
BRENDAN R C. from Gene Messer Hyundai responded on 10/31/2019

Thank you for the kind words and the 5-star review! We look forward to your continued business!

IL
Irene L.
Farwell, TX
10/30/2019 Category: Service
great place
fast and friendly service awesome place to buy a car or get any services done
BRENDAN R C. from Gene Messer Hyundai responded on 10/31/2019

Thank you for the 5-star review! We look forward to seeing you for your next visit!

LD

Brittan W.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/28/2019 Category: Service
Oil Change
Brought my car in for simple oil change before leaving town next day. Scheduled an appointment for 4:45 and was told it would take 2 hours. I had a ride come pick me up. Was called within an hour to come get vehicle. Due to people rushing to get job done before closing the oil filter was not put on correctly and my car leaked oil all night in the garage. I had a early morning start to head to a wedding in Dallas and didn't notice the oil. However, got a call from my father saying to stop and get someone to look at car because the oil was leaking pretty bad and there was a lot in the garage. Had to stop outside of Dallas and get oil drained and redone completely again. This is poor business and I am disappointed in the service received have spent almost $100 now getting a simple oil change.
BRENDAN R C. from Gene Messer Hyundai responded on 10/31/2019

Thank you for the feedback on your recent visit. We have attempted to get into contact with you so that we can make this right. Please give either Mike or myself a call at your earliest convenience.

Direct: 806.776.2715

Karolyn B.
10/26/2019 Category: Service
Everyone is always helpful and friendly!
My service is always great! Great crew!
BRENDAN R C. from Gene Messer Hyundai responded on 10/26/2019

Marilynn H.
10/25/2019 Category: Service
I brought my car in for its 15000 mile check. It was done in a timely manner . Employees were friendly and eager to help
BRENDAN R C. from Gene Messer Hyundai responded on 10/26/2019

Thank you for the kind words and the 5-star review. I am happy we were able to get you taken care of and exceed expectations!

TK
Tom K.
Seminole, TX
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/23/2019 Category: Service
I appreciated the promptness of the service and that the recommendations were not presented in a high pressure manner, giving me time to consider (even get a 2nd opinion if I wanted). I always wait and the waiting room is fairly comfortable, and the choice of programming on the TV was non-political and unobtrusive - which was great since I wanted to read.
BRENDAN R C. from Gene Messer Hyundai responded on 10/25/2019

We take pride in gaining the trust and loyalty of our customers here at Gene Messer Hyundai, and are always thrilled to hear about excellent customer experiences.  Thanks for being our customer, and we are looking forward to seeing you on your next visit.

RP
Raymond P.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/23/2019 Category: Service
Lovely car, great service, reasonable price.
Lovely car, great service, reasonable price.

Mickey H.
2016 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
10/22/2019 Category: Service
Long service time
I had appointment at 9am for oil change and state inspection. Service rep told me it would take between 45 minutes to 1 hour to complete. It took 2 1/2 hours.
BRENDAN R C. from Gene Messer Hyundai responded on 10/25/2019

I do apologize for the experience you had while in our Service Department. We set an expectation for you, and then failed to deliver. Please give me a call at 806.776.2715 when you have a brief moment so that I can make this right.

Denver City, TX
10/22/2019 Category: Service
Great customer service 👍
BRENDAN R C. from Gene Messer Hyundai responded on 10/22/2019

Thank you for the kind words, and the 5-star review!

Marilyn R.
Sundown, TX
10/20/2019 Category: Service
Communication
Comments on other page
BRENDAN R C. from Gene Messer Hyundai responded on 10/22/2019

Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I apologize for what you experienced during your recent visit. We pride ourselves in top quality customer service. However, unfortunately, this was not one of these occasions. I would like an opportunity to address your concerns and to keep your business. I look forward to speaking with you.

Brendan Ciminop

IO
Ida O.
10/18/2019 Category: Service
they go above and beyond to help
I loved the service
BRENDAN R C. from Gene Messer Hyundai responded on 10/22/2019

It’s always great to hear how well our staff is doing here at Gene Messer Hyundai.  Thanks for taking the time to respond to the survey, and sharing your experience.  Our entire staff works very hard to earn your trust with servicing your Hyundai, and we appreciate you as a loyal customer.

Rick W.
Portales, NM
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/17/2019 Category: Service
friendly people, good service, reasonable charges
Great folks at Gene Messer Hyundai!!
BRENDAN R C. from Gene Messer Hyundai responded on 10/22/2019

Our employees are our greatest asset, and it’s always great to hear how we have gained our customers trust and loyalty with servicing their Hyundai.  We work very hard to ensure that happens with every customer on every visit, and look forward to seeing again next time.

Tom S.
10/17/2019 Category: Service
My service has alway been great

Thomas M.
Ropesville, TX
10/16/2019 Category: Service
Na
They treat me as a person, not a customer

HA
Henry A.
Carlsbad, NM
10/14/2019 Category: Service
seems to me not enough employees
need to be more knowledgeable on whether they do or don't have the right people to check on issues with vehicles
BRENDAN R C. from Gene Messer Hyundai responded on 10/15/2019

I need to discuss exactly what happened while your vehicle was in our Service Department. Please give me a call at your earliest convenience - 806.776.2715.

BRENDAN R C. from Gene Messer Hyundai responded on 10/15/2019

Thank you for taking the time to visit with me about what happened while you were here during your alst visit. I look forward to seeing you on Thursday morning so that we can make this right.