Gene's Automotive Inc.

Brent B. on 03/30/2016
Brent said the vehicle is a total lemon. They reset the computer but it's still acting up and they can't program the time on it. The computer is unreliable and has to keep taking the vehicle back. It's still under warranty and needs to changed. Robert is reliable and very helpful overall.
Vehicle: Ford Escape
Service Date: 03/18/2016
Review Created: 03/30/2016
David G. at Gene's Automotive Inc. responded on 04/04/2016

We investigated your computer issue and our records show that we did a complimentary oil change on your vehicle. We are sorry that your vehicle is having computer issues but it seems like this problem was pre-existing and had nothing to do with a simple oil change. We suggest that you contact the company in charge of your warranty so you can have it fixed or changed. We strive for excellence in our services so we were disappointed with your one star rating for our shop review. We value your business and hope that we can continue servicing your vehicle.

Kevin M. on 11/13/2015
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Lied about part costs "
Double check your part costs with these guys!David quoted me over 100$ more for parts. I called dealership to verify price. Also was quoting double the "Labor" time. It was actually Cheaper for me to TOW my car to another shop to get work done by honest business. Saved 200$ but I would of done it anyway just on principle.
Review Created: 11/13/2015 10:07 AM
Gary H. on 06/29/2015
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Wrong repair diagnosis"
I brought my 2007 Ford Five hundred in for a tune up and noise in the front in when driving. Paid over $700.00 for the tune up and almost $800.00 for the front end noise. The front end noise was never repaired and it was suggested that I needed a new Rack & pinion for another $890.00 . I brought my vehicle somewhere else and found out my strut was bad. I also found out I was overcharged for parts and labor! Their motto should be: We'll fix it no matter what it cost you!
Service Date: 06/25/2015
Review Created: 06/29/2015 07:32 PM
Louis D. on 02/26/2015
Louis said he paid this business $600 to repair his vehicle and it is still not working. They told him there was nothing wrong. He said he would not recommend this business for the reasons already stated.
Vehicle: GMC Envoy XUV
Service Date: 02/11/2015
Review Created: 02/26/2015
Ashley S. on 12/18/2014
Ashley said she did not like the service at the business. She brought her vehicle in because the engine and tire sensor lights were on. When she would start her vehicle it would idle high. They told her they put in a new throttle and said it could be a computer issue. They said it would cost $400-$600 to repair. She then brought it to the dealership. They fixed the issue and the mistakes this business made for $450. She explained the situation to the business and asked for some of her money back. They told her it was her word against theirs. It is for the issues previously mentioned she would not recommend them for service.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Malibu