PN
Pascal N.
Elmhurst, IL
05/29/2019 Category: Sales
GREAT SERVICE!!!!
Both when buying or leasing and when getting your car serviced.
Wilkin's is very professional in all aspects!

Bradley B.
Elmhurst, IL
04/19/2019 Category: Sales
Great dealership - see Francisco!
Went in looking for a Hyundai and came away with a Genesis. Nice, clean and friendly dealership. Francisco was very professional, friendly and knows a heck of a lot about their cars. I would recommend them if you’re interested in a new car purchase.

TG
Todd G.
Oconomowoc, WI
11/20/2018 Category: Sales
Wilkins Genesis is First Class
From the Sales Team to the other staff that engaged with me, everyone at Genesis is highly professional. They must really like getting up and coming to work. I visited 4 dealerships in Wisconsin and Illinois and Wilkins Genesis was hands down the most pleasant, customer focused, driven to please people I encountered. They were fair and ready to do business, in no rush, answered all my questions and just focused on what they knew I wanted or was important to me. I walked away wishing I could have bought 2 models from them. The value was that fantastic.