RP
Rick P.
Porsche Boxster
09/14/2019
Great shop
I took my 99 Porsche in to have it checked out for any possible issues. Josef and his team provided me with a detailed accounting of what needed to be done along with their recommendations as to what was critical. The repairs were completed in a time frame that fit both our schedules.
I'll definently bring the car back for any future needs.

09/12/2019
Excellent First Time Experience
Josef is genuine, knowledgable, and enthusiastic. As a first time customer, I was quite happy with my experience, the price, and the results.

09/08/2019
Professional and Honest
Just had a full tune up on my 2012 535i. Honest and reliable work at great prices. Hard to find all of that today. This will be my shop going forward and it should be yours too...you will not be disappointed in the quality of work.

Allan M.
Audi Q5
09/07/2019
Quick.service and fair price.
Diagnostic appointment set for the next morning. Was given a review and an estimate with the correct part ordered and installed that afternoon.

TI
Tom I.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
09/06/2019
Recent Service Experience
First time Customer, wonderful experience and Josef and the staff were incredibly helpful. I would certainly recommend GAS to anyone.

Bob S.
Two thumbs up!

Mark L.
Mercedes-Benz GLE
08/29/2019
This the second time I brought my 2017 MB GLE 350 in for service. I am so happy with the service and customer care I get I will always bring my car back.

Julie B.
08/28/2019
A/C Service
Thank you for seeing me immediately when my A/C stopped working. I appreciate that you did preliminary testing & provided a temporary fix to get it running until we could schedule an appointment.

SI
Steve I.
08/23/2019
Happy customer
Great work, fair prices and honest. What more could you want

Audi S8
08/21/2019
Audi Repair
Excellent customer service and attention to detail!

John W.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
08/20/2019
Very Professional
Josef and his team did an outstanding job servicing my car very thorough and excellent value!

SD
Steve D.
Mercedes-Benz E320
08/17/2019
Always helpful
Josef, Aaron & Jared are always helpful and accommodating to my tight schedule when I ‘m in Sarasota.

Rose H.
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
08/13/2019
Family Business
Can’t say enough on how I was treated as a first time customer they took great care on my vehicle and told me everything that needed to be done and let me make the decision when and how it could be done. Prices are very reasonable also . I’m going back to finish my repairs. Nice job thank you

Brett H.
GMC Savana Special
08/12/2019
World Class Service!!
What a GREAT group of guys! They are SO caring and detail oriented. I am always blown away by their level of professionalism and quality of work! It has taken me 52 years to find amazing mechanics that I trust with all of my heart. I recommend German Automotive Services every single chance I get! Josef, Jared and Aaron are super talented and 100% trustworthy!!
Brett G.

TK
Tammy K.
Toyota FJ Cruiser
08/12/2019
Great family run shop, that does EXCELLENT fast service!!! I highly recommend them