SL
Louisville, KY
Porsche Cayenne
11/24/2020
Efficient and accommodating
Felt they were honest, efficient, fair. I was travelling from out of state and felt they eere very accomadating

EK
Eve K.
Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class
11/13/2020
Amazing customer service and skill!
The staff at German Formula are helpful, friendly, honest, and willing to go the extra mile with a smile. Consistently the best car service experience I've had in at least a decade.

Volkswagen New Beetle
11/13/2020
Amazing customer service!
These guys back up their work!

SL
Sarah L.
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
11/11/2020
took good care of my bug
Everyone was really nice and honest and they took time to explain what was going on with my car. Will definitely be visiting again!

BC
Bernard C.
Seattle, WA
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
10/31/2020
Excellent customer service
Excellent communication and customer service. Jonathan explained every step of the process, sent pics, timely updates and described every step of the process. I highly recommend this shop. They go above and beyond!

Larry S.
Mercedes-Benz C300
10/30/2020
Honest shop with personable staff
I appreciate the outside the box solutions Jonathan and his crew find. The driver's side inside door handle on my car broke. Mercedes fix would be to replace the door module, about $1,000.00. Mercedes does not sell the handle as a service part. Jonathan found an aftermarket handle, looks identical to the MB OEM part that cost $16.00. So on that repair alone he saved me nearly $1,000.00. My car has over 200,000 miles and still runs fine and looks great. Of course it has needed some work. Everything German Formula has done has been right the first time and their communication is excellent. No surprises.

Shania S.
Oceanside, CA
Mercedes-Benz ML500
10/30/2020
Friendly, fast service
This place is really friendly with quick service. They were able to help me with my complicated school schedule. Quality service! Thank you guys 😃

CR
Claudia R.
Volkswagen Bus
10/28/2020
They did a great job with my VW Bus
I just bought my VW Bus and the shifting was near impossible as well as there being an excessive oil leak. German Performance gave me an honest assessment and got the job done right. I am extremely pleased with the results and their suggestions. I will be taking my Bus to them from now on.

RL
Rhonda L.
Springfield, OR
Porsche 911 Carrera
10/26/2020
Great customer service!
Great guys, friendly and helpful. They went the extra mile for me. Thank you!

Ren S.
Volkswagen EuroVan
10/22/2020
Hallelujah
In the sea of confusion that is the Volkswagen engine German Formula is a beacon of hope and knowledge. Another shop told me that my van couldn’t be fixed but German Formula wasn’t having any of that nonsense. I scheduled an apt and sure enough at the end of the day Jonathan called me with the good news. Now me and my van are off to the next great adventure.

Thanks German Formula.

WB
Wendy B.
Fairview, OR
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
10/22/2020
Service and Customer Service
John did awesome job explaining what services needed to provide to my car and why.

TH
Todd H.
10/20/2020
These guys are awesome. They keep you apprised of everything and Johnathan’s sense of humor is great!

WP
Wencesley P.
Porsche Cayenne
10/13/2020
Porsche Cayenne Turbo S - ABS Module - Catalytic Converter
I have to start by saying that both Johnathan and Adam were the absolute best. I brought my vehicle with a CEL and with ABS-PSM dashboard alerts. From the very beginning, Jonathan was upfront, transparent, and took his time to explain step by step the troubleshooting plan and strategy to me. He and his staff were extremely knowledgeable and respectful to my needs. All a car owner could expect from any shop is that they remain fully transparent and not try to take advantage of any money making situation. I received frequent calls and text messages with every step and decision he and his team decided to take. I would highly recommend anyone to their shop for work needed on your vehicle. Thanks Johnathan and Adam!

WP
Porsche Cayenne Turbo S

LG
Loren G.
Dodge Sprinter
10/12/2020
Best experience ever!
I purchased a used Sprinter and had scant information available about its service. It had gone into limp mode on my way back from a trip I was worried I may have been had by the previous owner. I emailed in and got an appointment very quickly given the busy summer service season on these (Another place said they could get me in in 2 months). I brought it in for them to check it out. Thier staff checked it out quickly and came back to me with recommended fixes and a very fair price break down. They walked me through the process, sent me updates including pictures of thier progress all the way through. I had a lot of work that needed done and as with any auto that's high mileage things came up. When they did I was given a full breakdown of my options both over the phone and direct text.
The most recognizable situation of their level of service(and there were many): The engines fuel injectors were leaking and could have caused major damage to the head. This also caused them to be fused in. They took the careful and deliberate time to extract them slowly to mitigate the risks of additional costs and or damage. They were also kind enough to help me out with some additional labor when a fix turned to a replacement to help me stay within my budget. Cannot say enough good things especially about Jonathan. Go here if you need work done.

Katja B.
10/08/2020
10 years care of my BMW's
10 years ago, when a AAA shop could not find a root cause on a dangerous brake problem they referred me to Ralf and his team. Ralf is a master in his craft and I would trust him with my life, reliable, kind and so knowledgeable. His team has taken great care of me for a decade now for reasonable prices and truely transparent and giving it straight. I can strongly recommend them.