BP
Ben P.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
12/04/2019
I brought my VW in for a Evaluation, the team did a excellence and very comprehensive job identifying all of the issues I need to get this car back into shape. I appreciated their communication and timeliness.
Jonathan J., Service Manager from German Formula Inc responded on 12/04/2019

Thanks Ben - really appreciate the review

Jonathan

AA
Amal A.
11/29/2019 Category: Service
Amal said this business was really good.

TC
Trevor C.
Volkswagen GTI
11/25/2019
New Manager, Great Service
I had a very positive experience with Jonathan, the new shop manager. He was very responsive addressing an issue that arose before he started there, communicated clearly about everything, and followed through on all items. I feel more confident now in returning there for business.
Jonathan J., Service Manager from German Formula Inc responded on 11/26/2019

Thanks Trevor! Hoping it was much ado about nothing. Please remember to check your coolant level when re-fueling (nagging you).

JJ

AR
Al R.
North Plains, OR
Porsche Boxster
11/21/2019
Great Sevice
Had my Porsche Boxster in for service. Everything done and more. Received excellent service and attention to detail. Reasonable prices and explanation of all work done.
Jonathan J., Service Manager from German Formula Inc responded on 11/22/2019

Al

Thanks for your review! It's extremely important to us that you had a positive experience. Love your car and it will love you back!

Charlie W.
Eagle Point, OR
Porsche 911
11/19/2019
Went out off their way to help
We were broke down on I5. Not only were they knowledgeable but went out of their way to find us a rental car then drive us there. Our car was repaired in a timely manner. All the time they communicated with us with messages and pictures. Great friendly service. Very knowledgeable Such a pleasant surprise

RJ
Ron J.
Volkswagen Jetta Wagon
11/10/2019
Not the Clutch
Although I thought it was the clutch making all that noise, Jonathan and the techs discovered a worn timing belt about to go and fixed it in the nick of time!

EL
Erich L.
Volkswagen Passat Wagon
11/08/2019
2010 Passat confidence booster
I was impressed by the service and honesty as I have grappled with whether our car was worth keeping. The team at GFI did a thorough overview and renewed my confidence.

EP
Eleanor P.
Camas, WA
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
10/30/2019
Pure satisfaction
Nothing but genuine gratitude to and for my service experience with this shop.
I feel fortunate to have found them, and thankful to know I have somewhere I feel I can trust to call on when it comes to any future service questions.

El.

KD
Ken D.
Porsche Cayenne
10/16/2019 Category: Service
Ken said he was with them for 15 years and they're good at their job.

HH
Hossein H.
Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Crew Van
10/02/2019
Great service, very nice people.
People at German Formula are knowledgeable and courteous. I will continue to use their service for my new sprinter.

GM
Gloria M.
Tacoma, WA
Mercedes-Benz C240
10/02/2019 Category: Service
Gloria said she was impressed with the service. It was very good.

Dean P.
Omaha, NE
Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Crew Vans
09/19/2019
Professional and helpful
I was from out of town and they got me right in and tried to diagnose my sprinter van's problem. I appreciate the honesty and helpful staff! I would use them if I was from the area for sure!
Jonathan J., Service Manager from German Formula Inc responded on 09/19/2019

Thank you for using German Formula,We appreaciate when we hit the mark with our customers. We hope that your trip home was uneventful and you will come and see us again soon.

WZ
William Z.
portland, or
Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Crew Vans
08/27/2019
Great service and great communication as problem was diagnosed. Highly recommend them.
Jonathan J., Service Manager from German Formula Inc responded on 08/28/2019

Thanks for chosing German Formula, I am so happy that we hit the mark and we look forward to providing all the nees to keep your vehicle running efficiently.

Brett H.
08/23/2019 Category: Service
Brett said the staff are the best.
Jonathan J., Service Manager from German Formula Inc responded on 08/26/2019

Thank you for selecting German Formula, We love to hear how we Hit the mark with your expectations.

SP
Stephanie P.
Gladstone, OR
08/11/2019
Accommodating & Thorough
They got me in the same day to fix my window and ended up saving me money by reinstalling the bolt that fell out; easily could’ve charged me for a new part, but are honest business people. I highly recommend and will be bringing my German cars back for future services!
Jonathan J., Service Manager from German Formula Inc responded on 08/12/2019

Hhello, Thank you  for choosing German Formula, I love to here When we do things right. We look forward to doing buisness with you in the future.

Jill B.
Colton, OR
07/27/2019
Great customer service, fast, honest workmanship
Great customer service, get the job done in timely manner, honest workmanship. I trust the people @ German Formula to do the work at the best price.
Jonathan J., Service Manager from German Formula Inc responded on 07/29/2019

Thank you very much.

TK
Thai K.
Happy Valley, OR
07/26/2019
Rasmussen BMW gave me an outrageous quote on servicing my vehicle. So I took my vehicle to German Formula for a second opinion. Robert the manager went through all the services recommended by Rasmussen and found out he could save me a lot of money without sacrificing any services recommended by Rasmussen. In other words if I was to services my car at German Formula it would cost me $1900 less than Rasmussen. It was obviously an easy choices for me so I had my car serviced at German Formula. My BMW is back on the road again running smoothly thanks to Robert and his team at German Formula.
Jonathan J., Service Manager from German Formula Inc responded on 07/26/2019

WOW!! Thanks, look forward to seeing you again at your next service.

RV
Rose V.
Beaverton, OR
Mercedes-Benz C300
07/16/2019
Best customer service
They are one of the best places I have taken my car. They know what they are doing, they are friendly and very professional. Highly recommended!
Jonathan J., Service Manager from German Formula Inc responded on 07/17/2019

Thank you sooo much for these kind words, we look forward to building a lasting relationship with you.

F
F.
Mercedes-Benz 190D
07/08/2019
They axactly found what was wrong
Good place to take your car for device, but the price is little high though.
Jonathan J., Service Manager from German Formula Inc responded on 07/12/2019

Thank you for the kind words... I am sorry that the parts to fix your transmission are no longer avilable. Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.

Dodge Sprinter
07/02/2019
Sprinter service
Nice people. Clear communication.
Jonathan J., Service Manager from German Formula Inc responded on 07/03/2019

Thank you for your kind words, we look forward to meeting your future needs.