Brent H.
05/27/2020
Excellent customer service
I really appreciate the level of communication while my car was being worked on. Johnathan called multiple times with updates to ensure that I was aware of what was being done to fix problems as they identified them. Also, when I stopped by, they actually took me to my car and walked me through some of the test that they were doing. I felt extremely comfortable having them take care of my car.

Tom S.
Kennewick, WA
Porsche 911
05/21/2020
Excellent Service!
This organization provided excellent service, going above and beyond my expectations. All of their staff were personable and very accommodating. I brought my car on a trailer from Washington state to have the work done. They completed the work in record time, and once it was done they loaded the car on the trailer and I was ready to go home. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a service for their foreign made vehicles.

PG
Peter G.
Audi Q5
05/15/2020
Great service and expertise
Really appreciated the level of care and professionalism on my recent visit. Customer for life.

CD
Cary D.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
05/12/2020
emergency brake issue...
i experienced a brake issue on a friday, called and they took me in without an appointment on monday. issue was just as we expected and was repaired and i was back in my car thursday. always a pleasure working with these guys. thanks again.

David S.
Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Crew Vans
05/08/2020
Great communication
GF provided me with clear information about the issue with my Sprinter. They also provided me with options for the repair not just a single solution and price. Making informed decisions on vehicle maintenance is much easier and less stressful when you have a pleasant mechanic who provides good information in a timely manner.

YR
Yanci R.
05/01/2020
Awesome Service!!
The customer service was great! Very friendly, patient and honest!

FC
Frank C.
Cary, IL
Porsche Boxster
04/26/2020
Personal attention; great experience!
Had vehicle in for PPI. Live out of town and needed GF to be my eyes and ears. Appreciated the level of detail. High degree of confidence in their knowledge!

Volkswagen Jetta Wagon
04/14/2020
Solved our mystery brake problem
The VW's brakes stumped our usual mechanic, who we trust. We brought it to German Formula for a second opinion. They were very detail oriented and even sanitized the keys.

EL
Erich L.
Volkswagen Passat Wagon
04/14/2020
Best experience!
German Formula came through for us in a big way. Thanks to their impeccable inspection methods our insurance company paid every bit of the repairs to our VW Passat. GF gave us confidence in our car’s mechanical well being. I recommend them to anyone with a VW, BMW or Mercedes.

KW
Kelvin W.
Volkswagen GTI
04/05/2020
Covid-19
My water pump housing unit failed literally the day that the shelter in place went into effect. I called German Formula and Johnathan was able to talk through what would be needed and what it would cost to fix. They beat out Armstrong VW, and Dick Hannah on price. Not only that, but they actually performed a pressure test on my coolant system, which Armstrong didn't do. They got me in the next day and had everything done the day after. Seriously excellent service and mechanics!

Volkswagen New Beetle
04/01/2020
Local auto shop
Very respectful with virus! They sanitized car before and after working in my car. They are a great locally owned shop I recommend!

Daryl H.
03/25/2020
Jetta has brakes again!
Thanks for giving the Jetta its brakes back. Almost as good as the CarTalk guys!

PF
Patrick F.
Puyallup, WA
Audi Q5
03/19/2020
Amazing work!
Brought my Audi Q5 in with what I thought was just the timing chain and tensioner needed replaced but found out there was a lot more wrong with the engine including cylinder 2 leaking and needing head gasket repairs, carbon build up amongst others. Throughout the process Jonathon kept me informed via email and pictures of what being done which was very helpful since I was in Mexico on my honeymoon. The detail that he went into on the emails as well as photos showing everything was amazing and not what you typically get from Mechanics. The Tech Justin once he got everything done checked the rest of the engine and found that the balance shaft had been stretched as well. It could have still worked but he replaced it without cost and labor just to make sure the engine would not fault. Overall the job was a lot more work than originally thought but they kept it within a reasonable budget and the job ended up costing me about the same as Audi wanted to change only the timing chain and tensioner. Greatly appreciate their hard work and honesty through the process and I would recommend them to anyone needed work done.

SP
Stephanie P.
Gladstone, OR
03/16/2020
2008 528i Angel light
Jonathan has been such a huge help and is no nonsense when it comes to the repairs on my BMW. The guys here have risen above to earn my patronage thru honest hard work. I highly recommend getting your German car repaired by these fellas, they work hard to earn your trust!

Nikki O.
Mercedes-Benz C300
03/13/2020
Efficient, Friendly and Honest
My overall experience with this shop exceeded my expectations. Not only was I able to get my issue resolved quickly and for a reasonable price but also, the staff was professional and very friendly. I will absolutly be coming back for any future services needed and would recommend this business to anyone with a need for great service and dependability.