Overall Rating 4.4482783/5Overall Rating 4.4482783/5Overall Rating 4.4482783/5Overall Rating 4.4482783/5rating 4.4482783
Overall Rating 2.13793/5Overall Rating 2.13793/5rating 2.13793rating 2.13793rating 2.13793

TL
Tom L.
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/16/2019 Category: Service
friendly and helpful
We were well-pleased. The only snag was that they were going to call when the car was ready and we had to call them near the time we needed to get the car back.
DAVID M. from Gossett Hyundai responded on 04/16/2019

Thank you for your business and looking forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

TG
Tommy G.
West Memphis, AR
04/15/2019 Category: Service
Oil change and tire rotation
After receiving a call of concern from Gossett motors I can say they work with the customer. I gave them a suggestion and they will look it over and work something out.

04/15/2019 Category: Service
Oil change and tire rotation should be a combined package price. For those of us on social security its a little steep.
DAVID M. from Gossett Hyundai responded on 04/15/2019

Thank you  so much for taking the time to speak with me this afternoon about your most recent service visit. I am going to make a note of our conversation in the system so the next time that you come in and all future visits with this vehicle the pricing that we talked about will be in place. We appreciate your business and looking forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Threse M.
Satisfied Customer
I will return to get serviced at the Covington Pike location because the service thatI received was professional, speedy, friendly, and most importantly inexpensive.
DAVID M. from Gossett Hyundai responded on 04/15/2019

Thank you for the kind words about our service department and looking forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

2018 Hyundai Kona
04/14/2019 Category: Service
Quick service
Had me in and out in a good time

04/11/2019 Category: Service
Gossett Hyundai Service Issues
This was only our second visit to their service department and this experience was way different than my first. Must have been off day for them as they seemed to be either disorganized or short staffed. The Cashier was not very friendly -
DAVID M. from Gossett Hyundai responded on 04/11/2019

I would like to apologize for your experience on the last service visit. The experience that you had on  your first service visit is the normal for our service department and I can guarantee that on your next visit you will be take care of just like you were on the first service visit. When you need to bring your vehicle in again please ask for me personally and I will get you vehicle taken care of for you. We appreciate your business and looking forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

EL
Edgar L.
04/08/2019 Category: Service
I liked the service was fast even without an appointment scheduled
DAVID M. from Gossett Hyundai responded on 04/08/2019

Thank you so much for your business and looking forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

Richard G.
Arlington, TN
04/03/2019 Category: Service
Gossett Hyundai Covingto Pike Memphis TN.
Good people, good maintenance.
DAVID M. from Gossett Hyundai responded on 04/03/2019

We appreciate your business and looking forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

BP
Bill P.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/02/2019 Category: Service
Great
It is always a wonderful experience David Montgomery is a big help as usual
DAVID M. from Gossett Hyundai responded on 04/02/2019

Thank you for allowing us to take care of your Hyundai service needs and looking forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

Lloyd B.
04/02/2019 Category: Service
Great Place
Superior professionalism by the service advisor and honest assessment of the service problem.
DAVID M. from Gossett Hyundai responded on 04/02/2019

We appreciate the kind words about our service team and looking forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

PQ
Phyllis Q.
Germantown, TN
03/31/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai service
Friendly people, dont always return phone calls,good service on cars. Would like car washed after service.
DAVID M. from Gossett Hyundai responded on 04/02/2019

Thank your for your business and looking forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

TL
Tina L.
03/29/2019 Category: Service
Happy Customer.
The services were great.
DAVID M. from Gossett Hyundai responded on 03/29/2019

We appreciate your business and your kind words about our service team.

03/26/2019 Category: Service
No good
Not good helping

03/26/2019 Category: Service
Please don’t deal with them
No good company to deal with it
DAVID M. from Gossett Hyundai responded on 03/26/2019

We appreciate your business and congratulations on your new arrival. Please feel free to give me a call so that we can discuss this service visit in greater detail when you have a chance.

Terry M.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/25/2019 Category: Service
Oil Change and Rotate & Balance Tires
Great job done for a fair price with a coupon.
DAVID M. from Gossett Hyundai responded on 03/25/2019

DAVID M. from Gossett Hyundai responded on 03/20/2019

Mae P.
2015 Hyundai Accent
maintenance service
overall experience was fine;I was in and out very promptly
DAVID M. from Gossett Hyundai responded on 03/18/2019

Thank you for your business !!!!

EJ
Erica J.
2016 Hyundai Accent
Great Work
I really enjoyed my visit while getting my oil changed with at Gossett, the gentleman were very respectful and provided great incite on my car and it’s care
DAVID M. from Gossett Hyundai responded on 03/18/2019

Thank you for the kind words about our service team and looking forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

NJ
Natasha J.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
Great friendly employees
Great
DAVID M. from Gossett Hyundai responded on 03/18/2019

We appreciate your business and looking forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

TA
Tammy A.
03/15/2019
oil change
the last time I was in Gossett Hyundai to have my oil change the person who services my car never checks my fluids in my car I always have to bring it home and let my husband make sure they top off my fluids in my car and make sure they did change my oil in my car.

2014 Hyundai Accent
03/11/2019 Category: Service
Efficient
Appreciative of quality service.
DAVID M. from Gossett Hyundai responded on 03/12/2019

LJ
Linda J.
West Memphis, AR
03/04/2019 Category: Service
Survey Response
As usual the service team took my car almost right after I arrived. My service visit lasted roughly one hour and I was out the door. Everyone who came in contact with me was pleasant and knowledgeable and I never felt pressured to buy services I did not need..a very refreshing attitude and much appreciated. I did notice that when the door is opened the cabin lights did not come on like they are supposed to....how do I fix that? I'm sure that is something simple but I am not sure where that control is located. Thanks
DAVID M. from Gossett Hyundai responded on 03/04/2019

Thank you so much for the kind words about our service team here at Gossett Hyundai and looking forward to seeing you on your next service visit. The interior lights are controlled by a switch on the overhead console right in the middle. That switch can be moved to three different positions depending when you would like the lights to come on. I hope that helps with getting the lights working properly but if not please feel free to reach out to me and I will try and walk you through it over the phone.