Overall Rating 4.6111111/5Overall Rating 4.6111111/5Overall Rating 4.6111111/5Overall Rating 4.6111111/5rating 4.6111111
Overall Rating 2.22222/5Overall Rating 2.22222/5rating 2.22222rating 2.22222rating 2.22222

Mae P.
2015 Hyundai Accent
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Rescore
Mr. Montgomery made an extra effort to make sure the issue was resolved;he put the wiper blade on for me himself and also called me later an offered me a free car wash and cleaning my next routine oil change/maintenance visit;also I had a tire rim and hubcap that needed to be replaced and was able to get that done in a reasonable amount of time the same day he replaced my other wiper blade;great customer service!

07/17/2018 Category: Service
Maintenance service
Just need to make sure customers request for service is completed at first visit
DAVID M. from Gossett Hyundai responded on 07/17/2018

Thank you for speaking with me about your concerns with the last visit and I am glad that we were able to get the wiper blade taken care of this morning. If you need anything at all please feel free to give me a call.

YA
Yasser A.
Olive Branch, MS
They were friendly
They were friendly And smooth

Teresa S.
Southaven, MS
07/13/2018 Category: Service
In and out on a Saturday. Friendly staff, clean waiting area. Very responsible pricing.
DAVID M. from Gossett Hyundai responded on 07/14/2018

Thank your for allowing us to take care of all of your Hyundai service needs and looking forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

ED
Erik D.
Excellent follow up!
Mr. Montgomery (Service Manager) was great! He came to me personally and addressed my concerns and handle them with great care and a smile. I would definitely return based on my interactions with him! He is an excellent ambassador for your the Hyundai brand. I appreciate him for taking the time out of his today to assist my needs!

Customer Service not so great
The customer service is not so great
DAVID M. from Gossett Hyundai responded on 07/14/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to talk to me this morning about the concern with your vehicle. I do apologize for the person that brought your vehicle to us not being able to get that taken care of on the last visit. Just ask for me when you get here and we will do what we can to get you taken care of.

Michael M.
2014 Hyundai Genesis
Outstanding Service Manager
David went above and beyond his call of duty to correct the situation.
He derseves praises.
Thanks for everything David.

GammaRays
Paint job has spots after the final wash
DAVID M. from Gossett Hyundai responded on 07/13/2018

I do apologize for this with your vehicle but I am glad that I was able to get the water spots removed from the hood. We appreciate your business and looking forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

HJ
Henry J.
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
07/08/2018 Category: Service
n/a
n/a
DAVID M. from Gossett Hyundai responded on 07/09/2018

Thank your for your business and looking forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

Annetta S.
West Memphis, AR
07/06/2018 Category: Service
Customer
I'm still not pleased with the work on my vehicle and being lied too about it being a different issue with my car. Saying the an accident cause the hole in the Sensor, it that happened, it happened while the call themselves fixing the air, which was not fixed. So that cost us another $500 and something dollars.

07/06/2018 Category: Service
My overview would be NO ***
They should refund the $1000 and something dollars I spent for repair, cause they did a terrible job.
DAVID M. from Gossett Hyundai responded on 07/07/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to talk to me again this morning about your concerns with you last service visit. I want to say again thank you for choosing Gossett Hyundai for your service needs and we appreciate your business. I have emailed you the information that you requested so please feel free to give me a call if you have any questions.

VD
Vernita D.
2015 Hyundai Azera
06/22/2018 Category: Service
Great job. I’m always in and out.
DAVID M. from Gossett Hyundai responded on 06/25/2018

Maria L.
06/22/2018 Category: Service
convience
Love the service hours, fast service
DAVID M. from Gossett Hyundai responded on 06/22/2018

LH
Lydia H.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
06/20/2018 Category: Service
N/a
The people are nice and careing.
DAVID M. from Gossett Hyundai responded on 06/20/2018

Thank you so much for the kind words about our service department and looking forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

Donnie L.
Halls, TN
2014 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/13/2018 Category: Service
GREAT SERVICE GREAT P
GREAT people & GREAT service.
DAVID M. from Gossett Hyundai responded on 06/14/2018

Thank you for the kind words about our service department and looking forward to seeing you on your next service visit

AW
Aaron W.
06/11/2018 Category: Service
9 months in and still loving it
Still getting great service and recommendations. They've won at being consistent so far.
DAVID M. from Gossett Hyundai responded on 06/12/2018

Lavondasha M.
06/11/2018 Category: Service
Was there when they opened and car was ready within a few hours. Very professional.
DAVID M. from Gossett Hyundai responded on 06/12/2018

Thank you for the kind words about our service department and looking forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/08/2018 Category: Service
SERVICE AND EMPLOYEES
VERY HELPFUL AND TIMELY
DAVID M. from Gossett Hyundai responded on 06/09/2018

Very poor customer service
Staff was totally rude to my husband, especially guy at outside cubicle. They try to charge you for anything they can. Went there for a service recall on my vehicle & tried to charge us $80 +$250 fo something totally different.
DAVID M. from Gossett Hyundai responded on 06/08/2018

I do apologize for this situation happening during this service visit. If you would like to discuss this situation in greater detail please feel free to give me a call at 901-388-8989 xt 3550

ED
Erik D.
Very fast
Quick and superb service!!
DAVID M. from Gossett Hyundai responded on 06/07/2018

Thank you for the kinds words about our service department and looking forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

SY
Shanicka Y.
Fast, Friendly Service
I had a great experience. I stopped by on a Saturday afternoon for an oil change and was able to get in and out quickly.
DAVID M. from Gossett Hyundai responded on 06/07/2018

Thank you so much for allowing us to take care of your Hyundai service needs and looking forward to seeing you on your next visit.

AH
Ashley H.
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/05/2018 Category: Service
Will give another chance
After speaking with David I am willing to give them another chance on another vehicle. I am hopeful they will redeem themselves 100%.

06/05/2018 Category: Service
Stay clear of this place
I came up there for the first time to the service department,I normally go to Olivebranch, and I got my oil changed and tires rotated. They gave me a “list” of stuff that needed to be done to the car. I was shocked, just got the car 3 weeks ago from my father in law, it was my MIL that just passed away. Came home and did a few things around the house. About two hours later I decided to go to the grocery and when I walked outside I noticed there was a puddle of oil under the car. It’s been at my house for 3 weeks parked in the same spot and no spots before. I called and they had me bring it back up there told me there was nothing they did wrong and showed me some oil on the gasket area. Told me to have it fixed ASAP, was very worried when I left especially they way he was talking to me making it sound so serious and urgent. Came straight home and was here for about 3 hours and had to go pick up my stepson. Before I left I checked he oil and it looked perfect. Backed the car up to check how much oil was under and to my surprise bone dry not a drop of oil. I’m am very shocked and upset that now it seems like they were trying to pull one over on me. Thank god I noticed the leak and went back up there and nothing serious happened to the car.
DAVID M. from Gossett Hyundai responded on 06/05/2018

I aplogize for this situation on  your last service visit. I would like to speak to you about this in greater detail so if you could give me a call at 901-598-1725 or 388-8989 xt 3550. Looking forward to speaking to you.

David Montgomery

Albuquerque, NM
2010 Hyundai Elantra To
06/04/2018 Category: Service
Great!
Everyone was professional and informative.
DAVID M. from Gossett Hyundai responded on 06/04/2018

Thank you so much for allowing us to take care of your Hyundai service needs and looking forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

Ronald S.
2009 Hyundai Genesis
05/31/2018 Category: Service
Your mechanics
You have 2 mechanics, one name bear and I can't think of the other gentleman but they made me feel,I mean just fantastic