Overall Rating 4.61905/5Overall Rating 4.61905/5Overall Rating 4.61905/5Overall Rating 4.61905/5rating 4.61905
Overall Rating 2.19048/5Overall Rating 2.19048/5rating 2.19048rating 2.19048rating 2.19048

2013 Hyundai Accent
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Good Experience
I was seen quickly and they were really helpful. They have chargers for phones now which I thought was nice.
DAVID M. from Gossett Hyundai responded on 09/19/2018

Thank you so much for allowing us to take care of your Hyundai service needs and looking forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

09/13/2018 Category: Service

Vernita D.
2015 Hyundai Azera
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Customer service
Great customer service I was in and out like always. Thanks
DAVID M. from Gossett Hyundai responded on 09/13/2018

Thank your for allowing us to take care of all of your Hyundai service needs and looking forward to seeing you in your next service visit.

Michael W.
2013 Hyundai Accent
09/07/2018 Category: Service
They are very thorough and explained needed maintenance
DAVID M. from Gossett Hyundai responded on 09/07/2018

Thank you for allowing us to take care of your Hyundai service needs and looking forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

PM
Pamela M.
Drummonds, TN
2016 Hyundai Veloster
09/06/2018 Category: Service
DAVID M. from Gossett Hyundai responded on 09/07/2018

Thank you for your business and looking forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

BP
Bill P.
09/03/2018 Category: Service
Great experience as usual
David Montgomery is a pleasure to deal with
DAVID M. from Gossett Hyundai responded on 09/04/2018

Thank you so much for the kind words and looking forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

2012 Hyundai Tucson
09/03/2018 Category: Service
It was okay
They told me that it was be less than 45 mins and I waited an hour an a half
DAVID M. from Gossett Hyundai responded on 09/04/2018

We appreciate your business and looking forward to seeing you on your next service visit. I apologize for the wait time that you had on your last service visit. Please give me a call to schedule your next appointment.

2016 Hyundai Elantra
09/02/2018 Category: Service
Better than Expected Service
Service was better than expected. Satisfied

Lakisha B.
08/30/2018 Category: Service
Need people in the front to know what they doing
N/a
DAVID M. from Gossett Hyundai responded on 08/30/2018

Thank you so much for allowing us to take care of your Hyundai service needs.I would also like to apologize for the situation that happened on your last visit and also for taking the time to talk to me today about this situation. We will be looking forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

Brian B.

HS
Hugh S.
Horn Lake, MS
08/25/2018 Category: Service
My oil change was a drop off service and it was super quick. Thanks Antoine for the great service. We will be back.
DAVID M. from Gossett Hyundai responded on 08/25/2018

Thank you so much for the kind words about our service team and looking forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

AG
Adrienne G.
08/21/2018 Category: Service
Customer servuce
Quality service including the shuttle service. Only concern is appointment was at 7, did not get call till 11:30(for an oil change). Purpose of appointment??
DAVID M. from Gossett Hyundai responded on 08/21/2018

We appreciate you allowing us to take care of your Hyundai service needs. We also apologize for the length of time for your most recent service visit. If you need anything please feel free to reach out to my personally.

Latrina M.
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
08/20/2018 Category: Service
They Listen and make it happen!
The entire team from the salesman to the service department are awesome!!!

AW
Andrew W.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
08/19/2018 Category: Service
Satisfied customer
Very Thankful Hyundai Service -Management gave me a call and wanted me to come in to fix lights that were overlooked when I brought my car for service.
Thank you David I really appreciate you taking time to call me back to get this taken care of

08/19/2018 Category: Service
Disappointed
Only part of my request was completed
I requested my signal lights, tire sensor, oil, water and brake lights be checked
All was working better, However after service I went on a trip and another driver told me my brake lights were out I was very disappointed because that’s the reason why I went to dealership before taking this long trip so that all work well
DAVID M. from Gossett Hyundai responded on 08/21/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to talk to me about your most recent service visit. Hopefully you will be able to bring the vehicle back to us today or at your convenience so that we can get this situation resolved.

DAVID M. from Gossett Hyundai responded on 08/22/2018

I would like to thank you again for allowing us to take care of your vehicle today and get the brake lights taken care of. I am sorry that I was not here to meet you in person but please feel free to reach out to me if you need any further assistance.

SN
Stephen N.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
08/10/2018 Category: Service
Management stepped in to resolve issues
I appreciate management taking action to resolve my issues and check in afterwards.

08/10/2018 Category: Service
Good repairs, hit or miss customer service.
Overall good repairs. Frustrating delays during drop off.
DAVID M. from Gossett Hyundai responded on 08/10/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to talk to me this evening about your last service visit. I would also like to thank you for your understanding on the last service visit. If you need anything for your Hyundai please feel free to reach out to me.

08/02/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service We are moving out of state so we will probably not be using Gossett
DAVID M. from Gossett Hyundai responded on 08/02/2018

Thank you for the kind words about our service team. If you are traveling and need service please feel free to give us a call for any service needs.

2014 Hyundai Accent
Trustworthy
The title speaks for itself.
DAVID M. from Gossett Hyundai responded on 08/02/2018

Thank you for the kind words about our service team. We appreciate your business and looking forward to seeing you on you next service visit.

SK
Sherley K.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
08/02/2018 Category: Service
This is 2nd car I have purchased from Gossett and I like their customer service. They seems to have the best tech working in the service dept. they have gotten a lot better in making sure that everything on your car is operating proper.
DAVID M. from Gossett Hyundai responded on 08/02/2018

We appreciate your business and looking forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

Richard B.

08/01/2018 Category: Service
My experience at Gossett Covington pike
David Montgomery is the best
DAVID M. from Gossett Hyundai responded on 08/01/2018

Thank you for the kind words and it is always a pleasure speaking with you. Looking forward to seeing you on your next service visit.