Overall Rating 4.4722256/5Overall Rating 4.4722256/5Overall Rating 4.4722256/5Overall Rating 4.4722256/5rating 4.4722256
Overall Rating 2.11111/5Overall Rating 2.11111/5rating 2.11111rating 2.11111rating 2.11111

Deayreus P.
12/03/2019 Category: Service
The mechanic Bear
Service was quick and done professionally. If you want something done right he’s your guy.
DAVID M. from Gossett Hyundai responded on 12/03/2019

Thank you for the kind words about our service team and looking forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

GA
Gloria A.
Millington, TN
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/15/2019 Category: Service
Top notch. Went in for an oil change & they check everything. Found out I needed new filter. They presented to me totally prepared with price etc... no pressure. I had them do the additional service & it was well worth it. Quick, friendly & at a fair price. I always take my Hyundai to Hyundai. Who better to know the ins & outs of my vehicle than them.
DAVID M. from Gossett Hyundai responded on 11/15/2019

SK
Sherley K.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
11/10/2019 Category: Service
The services dept. for Hyundai is great. Service tech Bear takes great pride in his work as well as giving you updates on what is need on your vehicle.
DAVID M. from Gossett Hyundai responded on 11/11/2019

Thank you for the kind words about our service department and looking forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

LH
Lydia H.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
11/08/2019 Category: Service
The hospitality is great
The people are nice and they are caring
DAVID M. from Gossett Hyundai responded on 11/08/2019

Thank you for allowing us to take care of your Hyundai service needs and looking forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

Jason M.
10/28/2019 Category: Service
They had done some updates on my car and I also had some work done on it while I was there and they were nice enough to do the work of swapping some old tires and rims I had and there was a tiny mistake and they promptly call me in to have it redone free of charge and my car drives like a dream now. I'll recommend Hyundai to all my friends. World class service. Hands down the best out there. Thank you much Hyundai.
DAVID M. from Gossett Hyundai responded on 10/28/2019

Thank you for taking the time to talk to me today about your recent service visit. I have an appointment set for you on Tuesday at 10:00am to take a look at your vehicle to see that needs to be done to correct the situation.

DAVID M. from Gossett Hyundai responded on 10/29/2019

Thank you for giving us another opportunity to repair your vehicle. Please let me know if there is anything else that we can do for you to help with your HYUNDAI service needs.

PP

Ronnie K.
Munford, TN
2019 Hyundai Elantra
10/25/2019 Category: Service
Very professional and friendly staff with a timely oil change and multi point inspection. Would take my car there again.
DAVID M. from Gossett Hyundai responded on 10/25/2019

Thank you so much for the kind words about our service department and looking forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

VR
Vera R.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/24/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai santa fe
The staff is amazing, I can trust what they say , they relay seem to care and take interest in what is going on with the customers vehicles.
DAVID M. from Gossett Hyundai responded on 10/24/2019

We appreciate your business and looking forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

2013 Hyundai Tucson
10/23/2019 Category: Service
Iris a waiting room. TV is and complementary water is good
Was very satisfied
DAVID M. from Gossett Hyundai responded on 10/23/2019

2019 Hyundai Accent
10/18/2019 Category: Service
Keep up the good work!
Great people! Great service!
DAVID M. from Gossett Hyundai responded on 10/21/2019

10/16/2019 Category: Service
Got me in & out pretty fast
The guys at this location were great! Got my oil changed quickly! Had an issue with my gas camp & got that replaced while I was there! Worked out great.
DAVID M. from Gossett Hyundai responded on 10/17/2019

We appreciate your business and looking forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Magie S.
Brighton, TN
2018 Hyundai Kona
10/11/2019 Category: Service
First time there
Courteous staff fast service...only drawback placed at odd spot on the lot next to mazda service..
Overall good experience.

Cheryl B.
2019 Hyundai Kona
10/11/2019 Category: Service
Good Customer Service
I was greeted promptly and courteously, and the service was fast.

Maria C.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
10/10/2019 Category: Service
Just what I needed
Quick and easy online appointment booking. The appointment times available fit my schedule. Car was serviced within a reasonable amount of time. The prices for the services performed on my vehicle were also reasonable,

CZ
Carmen Z.
2019 Hyundai Veloster
10/06/2019 Category: Service
Great customer service and fast service
Customer service was excellent. Everyone was very nice and helpful. Super fast service.
DAVID M. from Gossett Hyundai responded on 10/07/2019

Thank you for the kind words about our service department and looking forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

Cordova, TN
2014 Hyundai Accent
10/05/2019 Category: Service
Trustworthy
Assurance of a job well done.
DAVID M. from Gossett Hyundai responded on 10/07/2019

We appreciate you business and looking forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

Munford, TN
10/03/2019 Category: Service
Resolution
David Montgomery called and apologized on behalf of Hyundai. He was very attentive on responding back and hearing my concerns.

10/03/2019 Category: Service
N/A
This place sucks. The techs are not happy to do their job. This is the only Hyundai near me so i have no choice but to return
DAVID M. from Gossett Hyundai responded on 10/03/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to speak with me about your most recent service visit. I would like to apologize again for the situation and looking forward to seeing you this Saturday morning so that we can get the part installed for the concern on your vehicle.

CJ
Clara J.
2019 Hyundai Accent
09/20/2019 Category: Service
Awesome service!!!
Thank you for a great & profession experience!
DAVID M. from Gossett Hyundai responded on 09/20/2019

Earle, AR
2019 Hyundai Tucson
09/12/2019 Category: Service
My experience
Service didn’t take long and they had a nice customer waiting room
DAVID M. from Gossett Hyundai responded on 09/12/2019

We appreciate your business and thank you for allowing us to take care of your Hyundai service needs.