Marie M.
2010 Hyundai Tucson
02/15/2020 Category: Service
Antwon Boone and his service team are great. Thank you for staying on top of that clicking noise . I’ve been a customer since 2010, and will continue to service my vehicle there.
DAVID M. from Gossett Hyundai responded on 02/17/2020

Thank you for the kind words about our service team and looking forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

02/14/2020 Category: Service
Customer Service
I appreciate the great customer service effort. They want you to be happy upon leaving.
DAVID M. from Gossett Hyundai responded on 02/15/2020

We appreciate your business and looking forward to seeing you on your next service visit. I would also like to thank you for your understanding and patience with your last service visit.

2019 Hyundai Elantra
02/11/2020 Category: Service
They are good with tell you what you need at so many miles.
No comments
DAVID M. from Gossett Hyundai responded on 02/11/2020

Latrina M.
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
02/11/2020 Category: Service
Great People and Service
Antwone always gets me in and scheduled the service was great
DAVID M. from Gossett Hyundai responded on 02/11/2020

Thank you for the kind words about our service department and looking forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

EW
Eloise W.
Monroe, LA
2020 Hyundai Palisade
02/08/2020 Category: Service
I live in Louisiana and found the car I wanted on cars.com. Called the dealership and Lavone Jackson was amazing. He helped me through the whole process and answered all my questions. I get major car anxiety but with Grossett they didn’t pressure me or anything. They were amazing! They even delivered my car to me in Louisiana!
DAVID M. from Gossett Hyundai responded on 02/10/2020

Thank you for your recent vehicle purchase and glad we were able to get you vehicle needs taken care of .

Marie M.
2010 Hyundai Tucson
02/07/2020 Category: Service
A great place for service very helpful
DAVID M. from Gossett Hyundai responded on 02/07/2020

Thank you for allowing us to take care of your HYUNDAI service needs and looking forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

FM
Fabio M.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
Awesome!
I always take my car there when needed and I'm always satisfied with the results. Good service and friendly staff.
DAVID M. from Gossett Hyundai responded on 01/31/2020

Thank you for the kind words about our service department and looking forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

AC
Angela C.
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Car service
Did a great job and wonderful service....Thanks very much
DAVID M. from Gossett Hyundai responded on 02/04/2020

Thanks for you business and looking forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

CO
Christopher O.
Cordova, TN
01/31/2020 Category: Service
Timely & Quality Service! (By Chris Ortiz)
I have been coming here for alittle past 5 years and it's been pretty constant!

TD
Tonya D.
Millington, TN
THATS TOO MUCH!
I’m just fed up!
DAVID M. from Gossett Hyundai responded on 01/31/2020

I would like to apologize for the concerns that you had with this service visit. I would like to speak to you about this service visit so if you would give me a call at 901-312-7110 so that we can speak about this service visit in greater detail.

ER
Ellen R.
2018 Hyundai Kona
01/15/2020 Category: Service
great experience
Very friendly and service moved quickly.
DAVID M. from Gossett Hyundai responded on 01/15/2020

DAVID M. from Gossett Hyundai responded on 01/21/2020

We appreciate your business and kind words about our service department. We are looking forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

VD
Vernita D.
2015 Hyundai Azera
01/15/2020 Category: Service
The only place I take my vehicle.
DAVID M. from Gossett Hyundai responded on 01/15/2020

BW
Bree W.
01/13/2020 Category: Service
Good service!
Went for an oil change, service was done in a timely manner
DAVID M. from Gossett Hyundai responded on 01/13/2020

Thank you so much for allowing us to take care of you vehicle service needs and looking forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

Mary M.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
01/09/2020 Category: Service
Excellent service!
The service department is always on top of things
DAVID M. from Gossett Hyundai responded on 01/09/2020

2019 Hyundai Tucson
12/18/2019 Category: Service
They are very polite and did an excellent job on my car.
I love my car and have not had any problems with it. Everyone is very friendly and helpful.
DAVID M. from Gossett Hyundai responded on 12/18/2019

We appreciate your business and kind words about our service department.