4.6

11/28/2020 Category: Service
Great everyone I meet had excellent customer service. Mr. Echols was awesome.

James S.
11/06/2020 Category: Service
They resolved my car issues
Outstanding performance
JOHN E. from Gossett Hyundai responded on 11/06/2020

Thank you for the Kind review. Please let me know if there is anyway I can be of assistance to you in the future.

WS

EB
Ericka B.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
10/28/2020 Category: Service
They care about there customers
I appreciate the feedback on my problem

SK
Shirley K.
10/27/2020 Category: Service
I am always greeted with enthusiasm when I arrive to have my car serviced. They are also patient enough to listen to any concerns that I may have concerning my vehicle along with making helpful suggestions.

Threse M.
10/23/2020 Category: Service
When service is as important as selling
The new service manager John has come to Gossett and turned things around 180 degrees. In my 3 years of owning a Hyundai and never letting anyone else service my car, I have never received such excellent and professional care! They finally got it Right now service is just as important to them as selling the car to me was.

Thanks John and Gossett Hyundai
JOHN E. from Gossett Hyundai responded on 10/30/2020

Thank you very much for the outstanding review.
Please let me know if there is anything I can do or you in the  future

PD
Priscilla D.
Proctor, AR
10/19/2020 Category: Service
Appearance, Service and the performance, style, comfort and warranty Of the vehicles.
Great,
JOHN E. from Gossett Hyundai responded on 10/22/2020

I am sorry fro not having the parts in stock. When the parts arrive we will strive to make this vist as quick as ossible. If there is anything I can do, please let me know

AW
Anita W.
2018 Hyundai Kona
10/19/2020 Category: Service
Winning Team Member
With the exception of a few there is a winning team here and they work to get you in and out

LC

DJ
Doris J.
2021 Hyundai Palisade
10/12/2020 Category: Service
Excellent purchase and service experience
I enjoyed my shopping experience at Hyundai. This is my first ever Hyundai and my new Palisade is such a great fit for us. I have been talking to everyone that I meet about shopping for a new vehicle at Hyundai.

Brittney M.
10/03/2020 Category: Service
Oil change and tire rotation
Decent
JOHN E. from Gossett Hyundai responded on 10/06/2020

Thank you for the kind review.

Threse M.
10/03/2020 Category: Service
An Awesome Feeling!
Often times when you buy a vehicle all the love and support leaves with you and the vehicle as you leave the dealerships lot. My car recently broke down and I was sooooo frustrated and vowed never to deal with Hyundai again, but Mr. John Echols called me personally to make sure that I would be taken care with the same attention and standards that was shown me when I was purchasing my vehicle. He listened Patiently, talked soothingly, and acted expediently! What an Awesome feeling and experience! Thanks a million.

Threse Marshall

Mrs. Marshall,

We recieved your car late yesterday and have it scheduled to be looked at this morning.
I will reach out to you as soon as we have a diagnosis and let you know what we have found.

2012 Hyundai Tucson
10/02/2020 Category: Service
Don’t waste your time.
Don’t even waste your time. They don’t answer their phone and when they finally get you in for service, they don’t properly diagnose and they’ll find more work than necessary for you to pay for. Also didn’t complete a recall item properly, so now I am back at another dealership trying to get the issue THEY CAUSED fixed. Never accept additional work until you get a 2nd opinion. I almost paid an additional $2k in work that didn’t need to be done.

KW