4.6

Forrest City, AR
2012 Hyundai Veracruz
05/29/2021 Category: Service
AWESOME SERVICE
THIS LOCATION SERVICE TEAM AND ESTABLISHMENT ALWAYS GIVE EXCELLENT SERVICE AND I WILL REFER AND RETURN AGAIN

2020 Hyundai Tucson
05/22/2021 Category: Service
Informative
The staff is great. They always break everything down and show me what each sheet is about. Also, give me update about my vehicle health.
JOHN E. from Gossett Hyundai responded on 05/25/2021

Thank you for you kind response. Please let me know if I can help you in the future.

Gossett Hyundai/Mitsubishi

CO
Christopher O.
Cordova, TN
05/11/2021 Category: Service
I been coming here fir years. Never had a problem. They will even let you know any other things they may deem critical for you to maybe fix ASAP or the next time
JE
JOHN E. from Gossett Hyundai responded on 05/12/2021

Thank for your business and your feedback I am glad we could take care of you.
Please let me know if I can help you in the future.

Gossett Mitsubishi/Hyundai

Atoka, TN
2019 Hyundai Elantra
05/04/2021 Category: Service
It isn’t!
HORRIBLE!!!
JOHN E. from Gossett Hyundai responded on 05/05/2021

Thank you for your feedback. I will check into this. Please call me at yuor convenience, I would like to discuss your visit so I can assure this does not happen in the future.

2011 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
04/26/2021 Category: Service
Hyundai
Good place and service
JOHN E. from Gossett Hyundai responded on 04/26/2021

Thank you for your reponse. We are working to improve on our turn around time

04/15/2021 Category: Service
The service was great and so was the staff thanks.
The service was great and so was the staff. Thanks
JOHN E. from Gossett Hyundai responded on 04/24/2021

Covington, TN
2019 Hyundai Elantra
04/11/2021 Category: Service
Rudeness
Workers are very rude. They didn’t communicate with me about my vehicle. Even when I called to check on my car they were being so rude but I’m like y’all aren’t letting me know what’s going on. I don’t recommend!
JOHN E. from Gossett Hyundai responded on 04/22/2021

Thank you for your response. I will be reaching out to you to discuss your visit.

2012 Hyundai Elantra
04/26/2021 Category: Service
Good work!
Was treated very kindly. Previous problem was corrected in a timely fashion.

04/06/2021 Category: Service
Not happy!
Had an appointment at 8:30 am. I waited for 5 hours before they even took the car back to look at. An hour later they came back with an exorbitant charge for what needed to be fixed. AND I have to take it back for installation and pay MORE money.
JOHN E. from Gossett Hyundai responded on 04/22/2021

Thank you for you feedback. I look forward to seiing you Monday 4/26 to complete the repairs on your car

Sherma B.
03/31/2021 Category: Service
DO NOT TAKE YOUR CAR HERE FOR MAINTANANCE
Tried to charge me $5000.00 for a transmission, turbo due to a leak in the engine.Took my car to Gateway Tire & Service on Summer Ave, Memphis, TN they found the problem was a valve cover gasket, total charge $400.00. Gossett Hyundai on Covington Pike, Memphis, TN is a ripoff DON'T TAKE YOU VEHICLE THERE!!!

Millington, TN
2020 Hyundai Elantra
03/26/2021 Category: Service
Horrible service on Covington Pike
I won’t be back .. this location is horrible hands down shouldn’t be a rating for this location
LISA L. from Gossett Hyundai responded on 03/26/2021

Jazmin, I spoke to John Echols our Service Manager and he would be more than happy to speak with you about your recent service visit. We understand that you did have issues with a drive up service since there were other customers registered prior to you coming into the dealership-we do apologize for not being able to service your vehicle to your time expectations. John stated that you and he had made an appt for you to return but that you were unable to keep the appointment and had to return at a later date. We are sorry for any inconvience this may have caused. We hope we can earn your business in the future as John strives everyday to take good care of our customers.

WW
Winston W.
2020 Hyundai Elantra
03/24/2021 Category: Service
Keeps appointments!
I scheduled an appointment for a routine oil change several days in advance because my available time was limited. When I arrived there were several cars ahead of me and I was advised it might take 2 hrs. to get to me. However, the Service Manager said since I had an appointment time scheduled, he moved me to the front of the list and they got to my car in less than 30 minutes. Makes me very likely to return here for future maintenance.

TC
Tracy C.
Millington, TN
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/22/2021 Category: Service
JE
JOHN E. from Gossett Hyundai responded on 04/24/2021

Thank you for response. I am glad we could ease your concerns

Regina W.
Forrest City, AR
2012 Hyundai Veracruz
03/18/2021 Category: Service
EXCELLENT SERVICE FACILITY AND GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE
I VISITED GOSSETT HYUNDAI FACILITY ON COVINGTON PIKE FOR AN OIL CHANGE AND SERVICE ON MY VEHICLE THE LOCATION WAS EASY TO FIND AND THE SERVICE PERSONNEL WAS FRIENDLY SERVICE WAS EXCEPTIONAL
THEY TOOK CARE OF MY OIL CHANGE AND SOME OTHER MATTERS THAT I ASKED THEM TO CHECK. I WILL RECOMMEND THE HYUNDAI VEHICLE AND THIS SERVICE LOCATION. I WILL DEFINITELY RETURN AND RECOMMEND THIS LOCATION TO MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS

Mae P.
2015 Hyundai Accent
03/16/2021 Category: Service
oil change/tire rotation/cabinet air filter replaced;service manager helpful
service manager very helpful