Overall Rating 4.4666653/5Overall Rating 4.4666653/5Overall Rating 4.4666653/5Overall Rating 4.4666653/5rating 4.4666653
Overall Rating 2.1/5Overall Rating 2.1/5rating 2.1rating 2.1rating 2.1

LH
Leann H.
2018 Hyundai Kona
06/14/2019 Category: Service
post service clean up
I was satisfied with all of the service except my vehicle was not washed or vacuumed out. Is that part of the service at the dealership?? If not, it should be. I have owned other
vehicles in the past. When I had those vehicles serviced they were always cleaned and washed when returned to me. Thank you
DAVID M. from Gossett Hyundai responded on 06/15/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to speak with me today about your most recent service visit. As we spoke on the phone that our car wash service is being installed and by the next time you come in we will be able to get your vehicle washed during your service visit. If you need any help with your Hyundai please feel free to reach out to me personally and I will get you taken care of.

BP
Bill P.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/13/2019 Category: Service
5 star shop
David Montgomery is always the best
DAVID M. from Gossett Hyundai responded on 06/13/2019

06/10/2019 Category: Service
SERVICE
over all the service was good, but wish you did not have to ask for your discount at the beginning of service if there are discounts on line for the location you are having service.
DAVID M. from Gossett Hyundai responded on 06/10/2019

We appreciate your business and looking forward to seeing you on your next service visit. I also would like to thank you for the suggestion about coupon pricing and I have also put a note in the system for you to receive the coupon pricing no future visits .

2014 Hyundai Accent

Penny W.
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
06/06/2019 Category: Service
The service is awesome!
They take really good care of you while you wait or if you choose to use the shuttle. Very friendly staff.
DAVID M. from Gossett Hyundai responded on 06/06/2019

Thank you for the kind words about our service department and looking forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

TD
Tonya D.
Millington, TN
06/06/2019 Category: Service
Super service!
I went to Gossett to have my oil changed and figured the price would be minimal and it ended up being astronomical to me but when Antawon explained what needed to be done and why I felt MUCH better! I will continue to use Gossett on Covington Pike! The customer service was bar none excellent I even had an opportunity to speak with David Montgomery, my service here was super thanks guys!
DAVID M. from Gossett Hyundai responded on 06/06/2019

Thank you for the kind words about our service department and looking forward to seeing you on your next service visit. It was a pleasure speaking with you at the cashier window on this visit and please feel free to reach out to me in the future if you need any assistance with your vehicle.

Latrina M.
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
06/04/2019 Category: Service
The people and the iui r great service
The duration of my stay was good and Antwon and Lee took great care of my while there.
DAVID M. from Gossett Hyundai responded on 06/04/2019

2018 Hyundai Kona
05/31/2019 Category: Service
Services
Provided great customer care when servicing my truck
DAVID M. from Gossett Hyundai responded on 05/31/2019

Thank you so much for your business and looking forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

SP
Shikha P.
Minot, ND
05/23/2019 Category: Service
Good
Good experience
DAVID M. from Gossett Hyundai responded on 05/23/2019

We appreciate your business !!!!

KC
Keairra C.
Southaven, MS
2019 Hyundai Elantra
05/23/2019 Category: Service
Hospitality
Great services and friendly environment
DAVID M. from Gossett Hyundai responded on 05/23/2019

Thank you for allowing us to take care of your Hyundai service needs and looking forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

05/22/2019 Category: Service
Services
Always a great experience!
DAVID M. from Gossett Hyundai responded on 05/22/2019

2015 Hyundai Elantra
05/16/2019 Category: Service
Great and fast service
The service is always great
DAVID M. from Gossett Hyundai responded on 05/16/2019

HS
Harriet S.
05/13/2019 Category: Service
It Rocks!
I have a busy schedule so getting my car serviced in a timely manner is crucial. From the time I pulled into the service dept. the atmosphere was friendly and professional. The waiting area was clean and inviting. I was in and out in just over an hour and there were customers ahead of me so the wait was very short. I will be bringing my car back to Gossett Hyundai in the future. Thanks!
DAVID M. from Gossett Hyundai responded on 05/13/2019

Thank you for the kind words about our service department.  We appreciate your business and looking forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

05/09/2019 Category: Service
The mechanics
This place has very professional mechanics.
I recommend Bear one of the mechanics there to get things done. He’ll get you in and out before know it.
DAVID M. from Gossett Hyundai responded on 05/14/2019

Thank you for allowing us to take care of you Hyundai service needs and looking forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

Darlene B.
2007 Hyundai Azera
05/03/2019 Category: Service
overall I had a good experience.
I want to thank Mr. Antoine for such prompt service.
DAVID M. from Gossett Hyundai responded on 05/03/2019

Thanks you for servicing your vehicle with us and looking forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/01/2019 Category: Service
Service Dept seems to be efficient & informed.
I will probably never buy from Gossett Hyundai again. Billy Smith Financial Mgr was a liar, a cheat and a real jerk. He is uneducated and has no manners. He bullied me and tried to intimidate me. I’ve already told my friends & family to never ever buy from Gossett. That said, I’ve had no problems with Gossett Hyundai Service Dept and they have answered all my questions. I’m glad the Service Dept appears to be decent & efficient whereas Gossett Hyundai Sales Dept is terrible and crooked.
DAVID M. from Gossett Hyundai responded on 05/01/2019

Damin H.
2012 Hyundai Genesis Co
04/30/2019 Category: Service
Everything went well with my service.

Latifah B.