RP
Lilburn, GA
Cadillac STS
03/16/2020
It was convenient
I took my car to get something done, turns out they recommend I get something else done, I picked up car, car is still not working and I now I’m having to spend double...I’m not a happy customer for sure...
Kristin W., Owner from Graystone Automotive responded on 03/23/2020

Thank you for your reveiw! We have been in business for a very long time because we are very honest in regards to diagnosing and fixing customers cars. When you brought your car to us the check engine light was on with 2 codes, at that time the car was not showing signs of needing a fuel pump. We replaced the necessary sensors, cleared the codes and test drove the car. At the time it was starting with no problem. If we had replaced fuel pump we still would have had to replace the sensors we originally replaced. We apologive you feel as if your experience with us was not worthy of 5 stars. My husband spoke to you and explained to you what was going on with the car and we were both under the impression you understood and everything was ok. We would appreciate the chance to be told why you changed your mind since our conversation.

Kristin Watson