RE
RODNEY E.
06/24/2019
Pays attention to detail, have had calls a couple days after repair to
make sure everything was ok.

RA
RUSSELL A.
06/17/2019
They take care of you like family.
They took care of what we needed quickly and efficiently, resolving the problem.

BILL M.
Buick Park Avenue
06/15/2019
Graystone Automotive Honest and dependable
My family has depended on Graystone for the past several years for maintenance for our cars. Darryl, Christine And employees are knowledgeable, accommodating, prompt and trustworthy!

JO
JANET O.
Grayson, GA
06/13/2019
I needed immediate service on my Volvo & I wasn’t disappointed. My problem was diagnosed & repaired to my satisfaction. I feel great knowing that I can receive fair & honest service from Greystone Automotive.

MELODY S.
Loganville, GA
05/30/2019
Honest caring service
As a woman I always stress about problems with my car or even simple service needs. This company took the time to really explain what was needed and gave me options. I feel that they understood my financial concerns and made my safety their top concern. I feel that the genuinely care for me and my concerns. I’ll be a loyal
Customer!!

SD
STEPHEN D.
05/27/2019
Repair
Great attention to detail.

DALE C.
05/17/2019
Auto repair
Greaystone has kept my truck going for 16 years. They are the only people I would let work on my vehicles. They always do an awesome job

RICHARD B.
05/15/2019
2012 Lexus
Reliable and quality work,lways. Our family has been customers at Greystone for several years. To begin with, they are honest and provide timely and reliable service.

JO
JANET O.
Grayson, GA
05/08/2019
Volvo Service
Excellent service, always courteous & thorough. My Volvo is in top shape🤩🤩.
Janet L.O.

JOE S.
05/08/2019
Friendly and professional
Graystone Automotive has a wide knowledge of service and repair of new and used vehicles. I have never been disappointed in their work and would trust them with any of cars.

MIKE G.
Palm Bay, FL
Chevrolet Camaro
04/30/2019
Job done right
Just good people that I can trust to do the job right. I don't just trust anyone with my cars but I can trust Darrell and his wife.

Acura MDX
04/27/2019
Great service!!! Fixed my AC in mins!!
Fixed my AC in mins!! I was back in the cool!! No more hot box!! Thanks Daryl!! I will definitely be back!!

JACOB R.
Volvo S60
04/16/2019
2004 Volvo s60r
Darrel and his helper did a great job on my vehicle in a timely manner came out as expected with a lot done to it would defiantly recommend!

AL
Alex L.
Smoke Rise, GA
04/11/2019
Graystone only
I have used them now for my 4th & 5th vehicles. They have done major & minor repairs on several vehicles I have owned. I trust their opinions on anything I have to do auto related. Darrell is the go-to-guy for just about anything.

Snellville, GA
GMC Envoy
04/06/2019
Bring Your Auto To This Shop!!!!!
Over the years I have gotten my GMC SUV repaired and serviced at the local GMC dealerships and was told that the transmission flush could not be done in my SUV. So I took my SUV over to Graystone Automotive for a second opinion and was immediately told that the transmission flush can be done. Their professional mechanic team completed the transmission flush repair without any incidents. Now my SUV is getting better gas mileage. I recently had a muffler replaced on my SUV in which they also did a swell job! I will continue to bring all of my autos to them from now on. I will also recommend my friends and family members to GRAYSTONE AUTOMOTIVE for all of their car needs!

EF
Emmett F.
Georgia
Cadillac Seville
03/27/2019 Category: Service
Emmett said Mr Jackson, an employee at this business has done body work on his vehicle before.

Roy M.
Lawrenceville, GA
Volvo XC90
03/27/2019 Category: Service
Roy said his vehicle service was good. He would recommend the business for service.

NV
Nick V.
Volvo S40
03/27/2019 Category: Service
Nick said the business provides great customer service and the owner really knows what he is doing.

AH
Ansara H.
Snellville, GA
03/27/2019 Category: Service
Ansara said the business is thorough and the staff treat the vehicles as if they were their own. The business' prices are better than the Volvo dealership's for most services and the staff are courteous and knowledgeable.