KT
KAHIRA T.
Lithonia, GA
04/23/2020
Excellent customer service & very prompt
They are very prompt , and get the job done. Great customer service
Kristin W., Owner from Graystone Automotive responded on 04/29/2020

Thank you Kahira for your review! We appreciate your business.

Conyers, GA
Lexus IS 250
03/20/2020
Friendly professional service
A family business that takes customer service personally. Do not judge them by the health and sight of the building. It rough. But the people are great and they get to the problem and solve it. I left my car with them for the day and they contacted me after diagnosis, after speaking with warrany folks, and when my car was ready for pick up. They also took extra steps to makes sure the problem didn't happen again. If so, then they told me to come back to work the problem.
Kristin W., Owner from Graystone Automotive responded on 03/23/2020

Thank you for your review! We are working on repairs, hopefully it will stop raining long enough for us to be able to get some things updated! We appreciate your business and hanging in here with us as we update!

RJ
RAYMOND J.
Stone Mountain, GA
09/19/2019
Location
None at the time
Kristin W., Owner from Graystone Automotive responded on 09/26/2019

Thank you for your business!