LF
LaVette F.
06/27/2020
My Volvo!!
My Volvo had a problem with the Engine light coming on & staying on. I decided to take it to Graystone, bc I had work done there once bf, & I was pleased. Well, Darrell worked the car, charged me & I left. Much to my surprise, roughly 3 days later, the light pops on again. I take car back, he does something, I go get car & low & behold, roughly 3,4 days later, the light pops on as I’m driving. Sooo I take car back again!!. I’m frustrated by this time bc I’m thinking of the money I payed & the car isn’t fixed!!. This last time, Darrell keeps the car for about 3-4 days. He tells me, “I’m going to find the problem. I’ve chk’d everything possible”. He did a lot of stuff, but I just don’t know all that mechanical jargon. Anyway, finally we call for the car & he says it’s ready. I’m glad to report it really was ready. The light hasn’t come on since!. I’m VERY pleased that Darrell hung in there with my car. He said he would find the problem & he did. He is a great Mechanic!. And mostly he’s honest!. I like that!. He explains everything to you. He made me feel like the car was his, bc I, after while, sensed that he cared. I’d tell anyone about his service!. As for me, when my car gets sick, I know exactly where to go. Thanks Graystone!!.
Kristin W., Owner from Graystone Automotive responded on 06/29/2020

Thank you LaVette for your revew! I am so gald you hung in with us while we figured out the volvo.

TD
TRACIE D.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
06/26/2020
They’re the best!
I’m into cars and grew up around performance cars, so I don’t trust my car repairs to just anyone. They are trustworthy, talented and dependable. Benn going to them for years and recommend them to my friends all the time. It’s hard to find an honest mechanic these days!

Volvo S60
06/25/2020
Awesome
Awesome as always!

JACQUELINE B.
06/16/2020
Since my Volvo was repaired at Graystone it was only natural for me to call them when my Toyota gave out on me. The thing I love about this shop is that they tell you straight about what’s going on. It’s been a while since I had complete trust in a mechanic because I’ve had some bad ones. I highly recommend Graystone Automotive.

CLAUDINE M.
Volvo XC90
06/12/2020
Quality of work & price
My ac went out, I didn’t want to use the Dealer, my Brother goes to them & they did an awesome job, my ac is working great!
Kristin W., Owner from Graystone Automotive responded on 06/15/2020

Thank you Claudine for your review, We appreciate your business.

GH
GWENDOLYN H.
Conyers, GA
06/11/2020
Car Maintenance
Great in and out service. In approximately 45 minutes I was on the road again. Pricing okay.
Kristin W., Owner from Graystone Automotive responded on 06/15/2020

Thank you Gwendolyn for your review, we appreciate your business.

RICHARD B.
Stone Mountain, GA
Kia Sportage
06/09/2020
Service A/C
Honest and reliable. They do quality service and deliver on time, as promised.
Kristin W., Owner from Graystone Automotive responded on 06/15/2020

Thank you Richard for your review, we appreciate your business.

KH
KATE H.
06/06/2020
Professional and hard working
We recently had an issue with our SUV which was a bit complex. Great care was taken to diagnose and fix the problem. The price was reasonable and the service was professional.
Kristin W., Owner from Graystone Automotive responded on 06/08/2020

Thank you Kate for your review we appreciate your business.

PG
PATRICIA G.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
05/26/2020
Fast and Friendly
Fast friendly service. Great communication. Thank you!
Kristin W., Owner from Graystone Automotive responded on 05/27/2020

Thank you Patricia for your review. We appreciate your business.

AE
ANGELA E.
05/23/2020
Car repair
Very pleasant and professional! Got my car back in 2 days Kristin was FANTASTIC Thank you for your excellent service !!
Kristin W., Owner from Graystone Automotive responded on 05/27/2020

Thank you Angela for the review, we appreciate your business.

Delores P.
Lilburn, GA
Volvo XC90
05/23/2020 Category: Service
Delores said they are quick, thorough, straight to the point, and they don't give her the run around. She says keep up the good work.
Kristin W., Owner from Graystone Automotive responded on 05/27/2020

Thank you Delores for the review, we appreciate your business.

JACQUELINE B.
Volvo C70
05/20/2020
Awesome Service as Usual
I’ve had experiences good and bad with mechanics but Graystone Automotive is by far my best experience with a mechanic. Their service is impressive, customer service A+. I would gladly recommend them if you want to feel confident that your car is properly taken care of.
Kristin W., Owner from Graystone Automotive responded on 05/22/2020

Thank you Jacqueline for the review. We appreciate your business.

Jarrett S.
Conyers, GA
05/07/2020
Find other mechanics
They are very eager for you to just bring your vehicle they ignore the work u need completed and do all general work that isn’t what you need completed I came in for a engine code and that code only I left with 1400 bill and a car that would run to get it there but barely made it home. Of course after contacting them about this there solution was to bring it back but of course I will be charged for more work to fix the same code horrible business.
Kristin W., Owner from Graystone Automotive responded on 05/07/2020

Thank you for Providing feedback and letting us know about this issue, We apologize that our service did not satisfy your expectations. We set high standard for ourselves and are truly sorry to hear that standard was not met in your interaction with our business. Your happiness is our number one priority. We truly apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you, we would like to be given the chance to rectify your issue as everything we do is warrantied, please reach out to us so we can work to rectify your situation. There is never a CHARGE for repairs we have already completed, everything we do has a one year warranty and liftime parts warranty. We asked you to bring the car back so we could see exactly what is going on; You advised us you have not had time but would be bringing it in. Please contact us to get your car to us so we can evaluate your concerns.

Stone Mountain, GA
Kia Forte
05/05/2020
Amazing place
this is by far the best place to take your car to get serviced or for any needs they defiantly keep you updated every step of the way and strive to do there best to satisfy there customers.
Kristin W., Owner from Graystone Automotive responded on 05/06/2020

Thank you for your review and kind words! We appreciate your business.

CODY W.
Ford Police Interceptor
05/01/2020
Amazing
THANKS!!!!!
Kristin W., Owner from Graystone Automotive responded on 05/06/2020

Thank you Cody for your review!