Karen M.
Hyundai Kona
05/04/2021 Category: Service
Karen said the service was excellent and she was out of there very quickly.

Brooklyn, NY
05/01/2021
Great Place... Great Service!
Shortly after my car accident, I was looking for a trustworthy mechanic and had limited success. By coincidence, I remembered that within the photo gallery of my phone, I've taken a picture of a business card with a lady mechanic on the front as a logo. It was for Great Bear Auto Repair - Women Auto Know. After a quick message exchange with Audra via Facebook, I went in for a scheduled maintenance check. The service was AMAZING!... and the mechanics treated me like a knowledgable client. They explained the issues with my car and provided recommendations. I never felt ignorant or misinformed. They even provided me with the 8 Essentials Checklist for my car I can do on my own. I walked out of Great Bear Auto Repair with a fully restored car and deeper knowledge about my vehicle. The overall experience was great and I plan to go back to take the Women Auto Know workshops!

Bayside, NY
Audi Q5
04/19/2021
I've been going to Great Bear for car service for almost 10 years, staff are friendly and professional as always.

Margie L.
New York City, NY
04/16/2021
AWESOME!!!
I go to Great Bear from Manhattan, NYC, 12 miles from me. Have been going to Great Bear for about a year+ with all positive results. This time, went for a maintenance check, inspection, and oil change for my 1997 GEO Tracker. Did the 8ight Essentials Checklist Program. This includes a full comprehensive check of all the essentials of your car. Great Bear did a thorough checkup and informed me of what I needed to have done to keep my car (which has 104,000+ miles) in good shape. I was happy to have had this essentials checklist done because it gave me a good indication of the overall status of my car (which basically turned out to be pretty healthy considering it being 24 years old). In addition to giving me peace of mind, it gave me a clear pic of the status of all components and barring any unforeseen circumstances it gave me an idea that I can, more than likely, look forward to keeping it for a more years to come. Great Bear has become my cars primary care doctor.

Margie L.
New York City, NY
04/16/2021
AWESOME

TH
TRUDE H.
04/15/2021
Good work, pleasant atmosphere
I am very old and depend on you for everything concerning my car. I trust you and hope this trust is not misplaced.

Sung M.
Ford Econoline Wagon
04/07/2021 Category: Service
Sung said the business does good quality work.

RP
Regina P.
Bayside, NY
04/07/2021 Category: Service
Regina said the staff members are very helpful, she appreciate that they tell her what's needed to be done to her vehicle, they provide very good service and the business was highly recommended to her by her father.

MARGIE L.
Geo Tracker
04/06/2021
Best Auto Repair In Town

AT
ANNA T.
Honda HR-V
04/02/2021
Politeness and hard work of specialists
A good organization of labor, skillful workers, and their attentive attitudes to customers' problems make this auto shop truly unique. I have been their client since 1998 and I am not going to change it. I am completely satisfied.

MK
Michail K.
New York
04/02/2021 Category: Service
Michail said this was his first visit to the business that he accidentally discovered from the internet. He said he was looking for a business that would be able to fix the recurring problem of his vehicle. He stated that the staff are honest, direct, straight forward, they go above and beyond to take care of their customers but most importantly, they were able to make the recurring problem of his vehicle disappear. He is very happy that his vehicle is back on the road.

VR
VICTOR R.
Oakland Gardens, NY
03/31/2021
Maintenance and repair
The entire office staff and service technicians are top notch! Not only do they explain the issue with my car, they showed me exactly where the problem was coming from and resolved it effectively and professionally.

SHAUNTAY H.
Stroudsburg, PA
Chrysler PT Cruiser
03/17/2021
Great Service and even better Customer Service.
Since I moved to PA I haven't found a reliable shop to service my vehicles and it's been headache after headache after headache. I was on a day trip in NY close to my old neighborhood and catching up with a friend when my car starting having issues and nice gentleman I briefly met in Autozone recommended me to his shop and I have been grateful since. Not only did they assist me quickly, they were very thorough and efficient. They are also affordable and willing to help with concerns and address any questions and issues I came up with. They were very kind and considerate and most of all caring. I would recommend this business to everyone I know.

HL
Hyunjoon L.
03/12/2021 Category: Service
Hyunjoon said the work was fine however, the price was too high.

CF
CHARLES F.
East Elmhurst, NY
03/11/2021
Great Service As Usual
My radio panel suddenly went dark last week I brought my Toyota to Great Bear and took a walk to the Dunkin Donuts one half block away. When I returned 10 minutes later, the problem was already fixed , and the service was complimentary.
This is why I keep returning to Great Bear for all my auto repairs. Prompt service, experienced mechanics, and most importantly: they don’t rip you off!