RD
RALPH D.
Honda Accord Coupe
10/21/2020
Picked this place at random and glad I did
Weird clicking sound in my air conditioner and also needed to do my state inspection, so I decided to to simply go to the closest place to me. I walked in, was asked to put my car info in the tablet, and was serviced right when I was done. The issue with my air conditioning was not a major thing and they pretty much fixed it while doing my inspection and I wasn't charged for the simple repair. They noticed I needed brake fluid maintainance and provided me with options and stressed it was a preventative measure and not required at the time (which I really appreciated). I was only there for an hour and the service was wonderful from both desk and the car service personnel. I was shown my inspection was done, the sound in the ac was gone, and fuild done. I didn't have to pay until I confirmed work was complete. I will absolutely be coming back. Great people work here and it is also Korean speaking if you need.

Juqi H.
Porsche Cayenne
10/14/2020 Category: Service
Juqi said he went to this business for a tire patch. It went alright, he made an appointment so they took care of him priority. Every thing was perfect. He was very satisfied.

EB
Eunyoung B.
New York
Cadillac Escalade ESV
10/09/2020 Category: Service
Eunyoung said the mechanics did an excellent job.

HU
HUSAINI J U.
Ford Freestar Wagon
10/08/2020
They fix extra miles ahead
Mechanic called me ,asking how is car running after we fix? if there is problem bring it in or drop it off we will find solution to fix any problem might you experience after we done repair .

Avon, CT
10/07/2020
Very good friendly manner & prompt service
Always satisfied with staff's efforts.

YH
Yong H.
Oakland Gardens, NY
Hyundai Palisade
10/07/2020 Category: Service
Yong said he solved the problem and he explained well.

Alpharetta, GA
10/04/2020
Excellent service and very nice people there!
Very nice people there! Will not rip you off and take good care of you. Don't be rude, and they will show you the natural respect and kindness that people should have for one another.

AL
ALEX L.
Glen Oaks, NY
Nissan NV200
10/04/2020
Great service as always thank you guy’s

GP
George P.
Bayside, NY
Chevrolet Chevy Express
10/03/2020 Category: Service
George said the service was very good.

VE

PAUL M.
Yonkers, NY
09/27/2020
Honest , Trustworthy, Great Work
I have been going to Great Bear for two years. I had gone to 5 different mechanics who could not fix the problems with my car. When I went to Great Bear the first time I took the mechanic for a short ride and he diagnosed the problem within 15 minutes. They are incredibly honest, fair, and do fantastic work. I moved away from the area to NJ , 51 miles away and still drive to Flushing to Great Bear to work on my car and even for simple oil changes, and would never entertain the thought of using anyone else. My 2014 Camry with 106k miles runs better now than when it was brand new.

OG
OLEG G.
Volkswagen Tiguan
09/25/2020
Good Service
Reliable and honest, quick too, as always

SK
SCOTT K.
09/10/2020
great service as always
Once again came in for something simple (an inspection) but I had a few questions. Everyone was really helpful and put my mind at ease regarding the maintenance of my car.

AC
ANGELA C.
Whitestone, NY
09/08/2020
Break light
I had an awesome experience. I went today to fix a break light . Very quick , great work , very friendly staff and attentive . There was no crowd and work was highly efficient . Highly recommendEd.

TL
Tienfu L.
09/01/2020 Category: Service
Tienfu said the business was in a convenient location and the repairs were done in a timely manner.