SK
Forest Hills, NY
Toyota Celica
07/25/2021
Have always had a good experience with Great Bear
I've been taking my car to great bear for years and have always had a good experience. Never had an issue with upselling. They always weigh benefit vs. cost for my old car, but never by shirking safety. Definitely would recommend to anyone looking for a trustworthy place for car maintenance and repair.

JOSE M.
Saab 9-5
07/21/2021
2000 saab 95
Great service,very fast good customer service

MT
MARIELLA T.
Whitestone, NY
07/09/2021
Highly recommend this place !!! I’ve been here multiple times and I’ve left here extremely happy every time! They are very professional and make sure my situation is handled in a timely manner.

KY
KENT Y.
07/06/2021
Very prompt service, on time and friendly greeting at entrance
I needed a quick oil change with my own oil and filter, great bear provided service that satisfy my request, I highly recommend this auto shop.

WC
WILLIAM C.
Mazda Protege
07/03/2021
good service,
It’s my first visit ,because the store open at 7:30 am, there is few stores open this early,
I need catch time, owner of store is there at 7:30 am. She is very nice, and she said to me
Don’t worry we can help.
Other staffs helped me changed the headlights immediately ,
Thanks for their help and good service, I can catch my work hours.

Junghoon K.
Lincoln MKZ
06/30/2021 Category: Service
Junghoon everything was good and they did a good job.

AA
ALVARO A.
Hollis, NY
06/29/2021
Audra
Great job and savings, thanks

FO
Frances O.
Howard Beach, NY
06/22/2021 Category: Service
Frances said the mechanic was informative and very, very nice.

VB
VERA B.
Jamaica, NY
Chevrolet Traverse
06/20/2021
Good customer service
Knowledgeable Mechanics

06/19/2021
Super friendly, great service, fantastic timing!

Glen Head, NY
Mercedes-Benz A220
06/18/2021
Friendly, helpful, honest.
I initially came in for hole in my tire, but the mechanic I spoke with pointed out my state inspection sticker was expiring soon, which I hadn't even noticed. They fixed my tire and handled the inspection for a very great price. A lot of other places I've been to charge way more and try to scam you by doing add-on fixes that you don't really need. The woman at the desk was also very friendly and helpful! I've recommended some people here already.

MANJUSHA S.
06/11/2021
Comprehensive explanation PLUS patient listening
My experience today with Cedric was so wonderful. Firstly, he listened patiently while I spoke of quite a few un-related issues that were occurring with my car. Secondly, he spoke back to me what he heard me asking and explained in an amazing amount of detail just what I was ‘looking at’ in general, but explained cautiously that he really had to interface with the car’s issues directly before giving a complete answer and then, cost of the work to be done. I felt I understood what he said and would do, which is not exactly the experience I’ve had with many a mechanic before 😎.
All my issues were addressed and then, yet another time, explained to me more fully. I had a really wonderful experience today with Cedric. And of course, Justin is a doll and very attentive. Thank you both and thank you Audra for keeping on, keeping on.
Manjusha

MARTTISE H.
New York, NY
Cadillac Deville
06/09/2021
Great Bear, Great Service. PERIOD
Impossible is nothing with The Great Bear Auto Team. I live in Upper Manhattan, Harlem to be exact, which is a 30-35 min drive from their shop. I haven't had the best experience with the neighborhood shops working on my 1997 Cadillac Deville. It seems like in 2021 mechanics aren't interested in tackling challenges with cars. That's not the case here. They rarely say no and always deliver a great finished product in a reasonable amount of time. That's becoming harder to find. They care about their customers and the work they do. I encourage you to take your car there the next time you need maintenance or major repair work done. You will be in GREAT hands!

New York, NY
06/09/2021
Mechanics have No connection with customer
Owner is great, awesome. Her explanations were lessons to me. She must be a wonderful instructor. But her employees 👎 some of them need to learn customer service and how to be friendly, more humbleness and more honesty for the people in the front regarding the works of the mechanics. It will be awesome if she can have women working for her too and not only men as mechanics.

MK